Knowledge Bomb v12.5

NEW STUFF in the past 24 hours

> "Basement Dweller" comment is going to cause a massive Democrat/Independent/Undecided sway away from Clinton.
> Garry Johnson and Jill Stein have been threatened multiple times by the Clinton campaign due to them taking away Hillary votes at a increasing pace.
> Reality is starting to hit Tim Kaine that no one cares about him political wise in the Clinton Campaign (The Invisible man)
> UN is fighting with the DHS over the elections.
> California has a large Cell thats been gaining reinforcements overtime from over the border & support from SJW/Feminist Groups in several major cities California cities.
> Anderson Coopers CIA connections are giving him a conflict of interest involving the Debate.
> Watch for "gas leaks","transformers","Fireworks" and other excuses/narratives for attacks overtime.
> Indi-Paki will also have china get involved(due to borders).
PAST KNOWLEDGE BOMBS:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsoYwysCdfY
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/french-pm-booed-telling-people-learn-live-terrorism/
visitlondon.com/things-to-do/sightseeing/london-attraction/bridge
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-leaked-audio-catches-hillary-mocking-bernie-supporters-fundraiser-donors-laughing-audio/
seattletimes.com/nation-world/marijuana-labs-spawn-lethal-explosions-across-the-country/
youtu.be/dui0RN8iWGs
defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6654
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> "Basement Dweller" comment is going to cause a massive Democrat/Independent/Undecided sway away from Clinton.
> Garry Johnson and Jill Stein have been threatened multiple times by the Clinton campaign due to them taking away Hillary votes at a increasing pace.
> Reality is starting to hit Tim Kaine that no one cares about him political wise in the Clinton Campaign (The Invisible man)
> UN is fighting with the DHS over the elections.
> California has a large Cell thats been gaining reinforcements overtime from over the border & support from SJW/Feminist Groups in several major cities California cities.
> Anderson Coopers CIA connections are giving him a conflict of interest involving the Debate.
> Watch for "gas leaks","transformers","Fireworks" and other excuses/narratives for attacks overtime.
> Indi-Paki will also have china get involved(due to borders).

PAST KNOWLEDGE BOMBS:

Still waiting for London Bridge to fall down, you faggot.

lol this guy again

What could dhs or the UN do to the election?

Do research & put puzzle pieces together:

> London Has Fallen Movie

> Bane's Gotham attack: youtube.com/watch?v=UsoYwysCdfY

> breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

> Westminister Bridge + Parliament

> breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/french-pm-booed-telling-people-learn-live-terrorism/

> "London Bridges Falling down" Lyrics applied to modern things like media, economy, etc

> visitlondon.com/things-to-do/sightseeing/london-attraction/bridge

I plan on doing a knowledge bomb specifically about all of this in the near future.

If you look, you shall find.

Control it, or possibly rig it.

Soros has connections to the UN.

CTR must be fearing the "kiddie" things being found out.

name something all of these have in common

Sabotage and in some cases cover stories.

Always look at the timeframes that they take place in.

GET ALL THIS NEW INFORMATION OUT.

im already operating under the assumption that these are sabotage. the problem is a reference timeframe. I can't bounce ideas off a wall that won't reveal itself.

Is there any information on the Emergency Broadcast System's message for "Would You. Could You. On A Train?" The same day the New Jersey train accident occured?

Consider how there is a Cell active in NY/NJ.

That should put those ones(and any recent gas leaks) into a new perspective.

Someone was trying to tell something ahead of time.

But its debatable if that Train Crash attack was the specific one they were referencing.

Was it an attack though? Or is it just pure coincidence? Was it the NY/NJ Cell?

i am already assuming there is an active NJ/NY cell. what are the timings of these attacks coinciding with?

Not timings, Timeframes.

It was an attack.

If the public found out, it would scare alot of people.

BUMP

>starting to hit Tim Kaine that no one cares about him political wise in the Clinton Campaign (The Invisible man)

Intentional. Look into Kaine's past ties with Communists.

Is there any chance more of these attacks will occur and come public before the election?

Does canada have any role in upcoming events eegarding the election?

Depends on how much the public starts looking into and asking questions and the level of MSM spin.

ok, so what timeframes should we be looking at?

Kek always blesses my threads. I take that as a good sign.

What I'm trying to say is that he is just there.

No one gives a utter crap about him(he still gets security, don't get me wrong), they just needed a VP that wouldn't take up any of Hillary's spotlight.

>> Anderson Coopers CIA connections are giving him a conflict of interest involving the Debate.
whats the conflict i thought cia was on clintons side

How often will these attacks happen? Anything planned for or happen in Cleveland? Ohiofag here

My man
Reminder to screencap and save these

Everyones focusing on the cells coming from the south, few are watching the north.

What was going on in the weeks/month it was occurring.

Goodnight CTR scum.

so when is weed gonna be legalized? lmao

Have you noticed how things are been picking up pace?

There is a reason for that.

Yes & No.

You have to look into the history abit more.

Or keep track of this:

Medically? Industrial? Recreational?

the history of cia and the clintons or cooper and cia?

Both.

I've brought up some big things in this small post.

lots of stuff was going on, depends on how far you zoom in or out. where should i look?

Week(or weeks surrounding it depending on frequency) & the month.

Cooper helped smuggle cocaine one into the country?

What can you tell me about UFOs/

what do you think of the book Tragedy and Hope by Quigley? Also, about the cia, are you referring to its founding? As OSS and the Dulles brothers?

Don't think so.

Dig into it some more.

Is Soros really at the root of all the SJW/PC/Feminist culture? If so, how does he have so much influence in the US Academic system which seems to be the main driving force of it all?

Do you know anything about Chinese Globalist groups working to undermine the West /working with Soros?

Is there any merit to the "white genocide" conspiracy in world governments, or is it just a scare tactic/side effect to the destabilization of the West?

So many man made craft have been mistaken for them over the years.

Others are truely a mystery.

Never heard of the book.

And I'm bringing up CIA connections due to Cooper.....and the history of the Clinton's.

1) Heavy funding by him over the years. People are useless idiots and are easy to brainwash.

2) Asia does alot of business with the West, if the West goes down, they go down.

3) Merit. It's basic Tribal warfare on a larger more twisted scale. SJW/Feminism/PC Culture are the driving force pushing for it.

As with every Knowledge Bomb. Spread the Word.

>What I'm trying to say is that he is just there.
>No one gives a utter crap about him(he still gets security, don't get me wrong), they just needed a VP that wouldn't take up any of Hillary's spotlight.

No, Kaine is in position to be Cheney to dying Hillary's Bush.

clintons/cia dont want mutual competition?

> basically this

Haven't you seen his face whenever Hillary has her coughing fits? He cannot hold back his evil grin, obviously already thinking about his furniture in the oval office.

Thats being generous

Does the CIA like alot of eyes on it?

I think not.

there were transformer splosions during august and september, kinda heard to pick something out with that spread. you are being too excessively vague

I remember in the old threads you kept talking about the old world order and the new world order,

the old world order == soros == evil

the new world order == good, but does the new world order also want a one world government? are they just less evil?

>> "Basement Dweller" comment is going to cause a massive Democrat/Independent/Undecided sway away from Clinton.

What did she say and when?

understandable, so my guess is cooper is being nudged to have a clinton bias just like all the other moderators but that may not be in CIAs best interest for some reason and hes stuck in the middle

this shit isn't even remotely realistic, you or your fucking knowledge bombs you roleplaying faggot

saged

actually maybe its more of a grudge because the benghazi thing really put a spotlight on their shit and they had to waste a bunch of time doing narrative control

OWO = Bad, not truly "evil" anymore. Age is catching up to them, and technology is out pacing them.

NWO = Better then the OWO,

Soros = Rogue and causing trouble for both groups.

Then focus your timeframes to single months and concentrate down from there.

there was a drone attack on a nuclear power plant in new hampshire not too long ago, a couple months. september or august, i think.

he's being vague because he doesn't know dick, he's just another Cred Forumsfag who's aggregating what he believes to be the truth

holy shit nazi takeover is immenant the aussie poster was right

Cry more CTR.

I wonder how many multi-letter agencies are doing stings on you guys at this point. :)

Pretty much.

If Cooper fucks up, the CIA is going to be having fingers pointing at it for rigging the debate.

If cooper does more Clinton Bias, the Debates are going to be more and more exposed as rigged to the general public.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-leaked-audio-catches-hillary-mocking-bernie-supporters-fundraiser-donors-laughing-audio/

She called all Bernie supporters Basement Dwellers.

Nazi's?

They haven't been relevant in years.

>calling me ctr to try to delegitimize me

nigga that shit just doesn't work anymore, every one of your threads repeats the same shit with NEW IMPORTANT INFO!!! and whacked out globalist conspiracy bullshit that none of us can prove or DISPROVE to show everyone how much of a faggot you are

kys neet

by 'coopers fucks up' you mean doesn't go hard on trump?

How interesting.....OP are you by any chance related to the High Level Insider from the previous threads?

>Indi-Paki will also have china get involved(due to borders)
doubt it

Not related to him.

Look at the borders & read up on the history of India & china in relation to border conflicts.

The history..... and potential is there.

Ahahahahah nice

Imagine what a clusterfuck predicament hes in.

i cant imagine, you tell us.

Yep.

And like I said..... its going to cause a significant sway away from her.

let's go through them all

>> "Basement Dweller" comment is going to cause a massive Democrat/Independent/Undecided sway away from Clinton.
CONJECTURE, APPEALING TO THE BOARD'S DESIRES TO MINIMIZE CRITICISM
>> Garry Johnson and Jill Stein have been threatened multiple times by the Clinton campaign due to them taking away Hillary votes at a increasing pace.
UNVERIFIABLE, AND THIS SHIT ISN'T THE MOB
>> Reality is starting to hit Tim Kaine that no one cares about him political wise in the Clinton Campaign (The Invisible man)
UNVERIFIABLE
>> UN is fighting with the DHS over the elections.
UNVERIFIABLE, APPEALING TO THE BOARD'S BENT FOR NWO CONSPIRACY AND ELECTION FRAUD
>> California has a large Cell thats been gaining reinforcements overtime from over the border & support from SJW/Feminist Groups in several major cities California cities.
POSTED THIS BEFORE, UNVERIFIABLE
>> Anderson Coopers CIA connections are giving him a conflict of interest involving the Debate.
UNVERIFIABLE
>> Watch for "gas leaks","transformers","Fireworks" and other excuses/narratives for attacks overtime.
POSTED THIS BEFORE
>> Indi-Paki will also have china get involved(due to borders).
POSTED THIS BEFORE, UNVERIFIABLE

In knowledge Bomb v11 you mentioned the following:

>Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down by Soro's Black Op's/PMC.(Same guys who airstriked Assads forces & are trying to start a Indi-Paki conflict)

What evidence do you have to support this claim? This directly conflicts with what FBI user was saying.

If Cooper fucks up, the CIA is going to be having fingers pointing at it for rigging the debate.

If Cooper does more Clinton Bias, the Debates are going to be more and more exposed as rigged to the general public.

It's a lose-lose situation for him.

I agree but I don't see them getting involve military. They might put diplomatic pressure for sure but that's about it, unless they got a super weapon that would make them immune against a pacific coalition + the western powers.

If China goes to war (and they probably will), it will be a maritime conflict

REEEEEEEEEEE?

depends, unless as the debate mod he has no power over what questions to ask/wording and is just there as a face then its going to be something to watch

it's not going to.

V12
> The View(TV talk show) has deep connections to the Clintons which is why they are so anti-trump.
NOT A VERY FAR REACH, THEY'VE NEVER NOT BEEN LIBERAL ITS A BUNCH OF CUNTS YAPPING GO FIGURE
> Hillary has been having more health episodes, and her campaign management is also being verbally abused by her, causing a divide in the direction of the campaign
BOARD PANDERING
> Huma cheated on Wiener with Bill last year.
UNVERIFIABLE BULLSHIT
> Internally its been confirmed that the NJ train accident was terrorism due to sabotage.
BOARD PANDERING
> Hillary & Co attacking a cartoon frog(Pepe) has many backers wondering what the hell were they thinking backing Her.
BOARD PANDERING
> Hillary is giving up on multiple states(more then what is openly said), not enough volunteers and not enough actual supporters.
BOARD PANDERING
> CTR management and various employees are into "kiddie" stuff.
BOARD PANDERING
> Soros Black Op's/PMC's are actively trying to get a Indi-paki conflict going.
REPOST, BOARD PANDERING
> Ownership of BLM went from Obama to Soros. Which upset Obama.
BOARD PANDERING
> Chelsea's daughter is not from the man she is married to.(Like Mother, like Daughter)
BOARD PANDERING

you provide no unique insight, prove SOMETHING

How much does CTR pay you by the hour?

Not all insiders know or can say all the things.

Who has more Chinese support? Pakistan or India?

It's going to be a interesting thing to watch.

CTR is scared shit-less after I broke the news about there "kiddie" activities.

yeah basically some aussie poster with changing IP started a thread and brough us news that nazis didnt dissapear they made use of chaos that was collapse of third reich and infiltrated various high government institutions in the world. Had kids redpilled them etc.
He said that they were behind merkel inporting immigrants so ppl would flip to right. Also call to arms will be issued where they will invite any white man to fight muslims in their country. So there will be another nazi germany (they will not call themselves that) but america will be behind them cuz trump is an insider or whatever. I think I have a screens.. somewhere.

V11
> Train crash was caused by a Cell.(another attack on infrastructure like the Alabama pipeline)
BOARD PANDERING, UNVERIFIABLE. YOU KEEP SELLING YOUR SHIT WITH MORE SHIT
> Shooting in that NC school was caused by a Cell.
BOARD PANDERING, UNVERIFIABLE
>Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down by Soro's Black Op's/PMC.(Same guys who airstriked Assads forces & are trying to start a Indi-Paki conflict)
BOARD PANDERING, MH17 WAS MH370
> BLM continues to be bussed in within hours(not kidding on this either)
COMMON KNOWLEDGE, BOARD PANDERING YA DONT KNOW DICK
> MSM credibility is crashing harder each day.
COMMON KNOWLEDGE, BOARD PANDERING
> SJW groups are going to battle inside Hillary's camp.
BOARD PANDERING
> Obama's legacy/retirement is in jeopardy because of Hillary. Even after all these years the Obama's hate her.
COMMON KNOWLEDGE IF YOU GIVE A FUCK
> CTR management & various employees have links to "kiddie" things.
BOARD PANDERING, REPOST
> After the debate Hillary blacked out in her Van & Huma didn't even care.(They have a rift between eachother that's been growing for quite some time)
UNVERIFIABLE BULLSHIT
> Bill is screwing around with Amy Schumer and several other celeb's during this election cycle.
UNVERIFIABLE BULLSHIT
> Bill is not the father of Chelsea .
BOARD PANDERING, POPULAR THEORY

>PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE #1
>Clinton had:
> Earpiece
> Known the Questions before hand
> Full transcript of answers to read off.
> On medication
> Had some mini episodes
> Was working with the Moderator(Who had a earpiece.)
> Mini teleprompter on her podium.
B O A R D P A N D E R I N G

CTR is going batshit crazy over my posts.

I must be saying some good things :)

how could the cias fingerprints be so exposed at the debates that we would conclude the cia was rigging the debate?

It already sounds like a crazy story.

And I've heard crazy stories.

>Not all insiders know or can say all the things.

I have to admit. You are a very intricate and sophisticated shill. Well done.

Good question... I was thinking the same thing

Cooper has CIA connections.

Which everyone will point out and be talking about.

Pakistan obviously but that isn't what I meant, they won't blow their load that early when they have another crisis at hand on the other side of the country. The reasonable way would be to do some underhanded shit and see how it will play out then if India get rekt a bit too much maybe send a """"rescue army""""" to protect chinese people in India. Or just make India their bitch diplomatically

I'm no shill, funny characters they are.

having done the same shit for kicks on this board and /o/, trust me i recognize an aggregating bullshitter

OP provide one NEW, COMPLETELY NEW bit of information that isn't a rehash of some popular conspiracy theory

otherwise you're a roleplaying faggot who calls detractors CTR and gets his faggot neet conspiracy theorist believers to do the same

The very fact that you felt compelled to respond to that post proves it.

read the last thread carefully, including the posts, from start to finish.

I have in the OP.

Either way China has a high chance of getting into it.

I responded to it, because I get many of these types of posts on my stuff.

could be possible that since the debate is designed for hillary to come off as good as she can, if anderson goes against that somehow and negates all the setup they did then hillary will throw him under the bus or threaten more spotlight on cia. she could do this pretty easily without worry of personal loss since she has dirt on everything.

>>> Indi-Paki will also have china get involved(due to borders).
>POSTED THIS BEFORE, UNVERIFIABLE

You probably do not know what verifiable means, but this fits pretty accurate within the definition of being verifiable. It is however NOT falsifiable, which makes it just as vague as the other points.
Still, you're not really adding much content senpai.

he's no shill, just a neet who gets off on this shit

>COVER WORDS THE MEDIA WILL USE/USES.
> Fireworks
> Transformer
> Gas Leak
>"workplace violence"
>Look for these narratives.
>RECENT HAPPENINGS( Terrorist cells such as ISIS related)
> Stabbing in Boston is linked to a Cell
> Shooting at Illinois University linked to a Cell
> The recent Mall stabbing & Mall Shooting is linked to a Cell.
> Explosion in Budapest is linked to a Cell.
everything that ever happens is a terrorist cell

>New information that needs to get out there within a certain timeframe.
RILLY NIGGA?
> Hillary's own campaign staff do not trust her that much anymore
BOARD PANDERING
> Mall Shooter was part of a Cell. Multiple terrorist groups have threatened Mall attacks in the past, and looks like they are finally doing them.
EVERYTHING IS A CELL MEME
> BLM rioters are bused in en mass within hours. Law Enforcement needs to stop the buses or start tracking them.
BOARD PANDERING, WE ALREADY KNOW THIS FAGGOT
> The Recent FBI investigation shows how Hillary is willing to sink Obama's legacy faster then his sloppyness lately.
"I AM A HIGH LEVEL INSIDER BUT I CAN'T SPELL SLOPPINESS" ALSO A NON SEQUITUR AND BOARD PANDERING/COMMON KNOWLEDGE
> EU leadership is involved in a cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in on it. They cut a deal with Soros so accept the "refugees" because they wanted fresh meat.
if this isn't the most obvious fucking trolling i don't know what is
> The DNC had local ISIS members in it. They were planning on doing a attack of some type and then having the blame be put on Bernie supporters.(This was a back up plan if the Bernie people didn't peacefully leave.(aka forced out))
UNVERIFIABLE BULLSHIT

You are really going balls to the wall about my threads.

You are scared about something :)

I don't kow man, I think they are smarter than that
They need to kick the US out of the Pacific first instead of fucking evrything over some poo land

ignore the fact that he's pandering. does anything else seem off? anything at all?

Either way, Cooper is screwed.

CIA is going to get fingers pointed at it, He's going to get fingers pointed at him, the MSM will get fingers pointed at it.

All because hes the moderator & the Debates have been favoring Clinton.

bot?

link me nigga

no shit i want to believe OP but i have no reason to believe he's anything but a faggot, which was confirmed for me with his WTC7 rehashed conspiracy with no new insight and the JEB BUSH WAS THREATENED TO DROP OUT!!! meme

like jeb needed to be threatened to fucking drop out at 1% in the polls

fuck off hans

it's a conspiracy based off the CHINA STRONK, INDIA-CHINA/INDIA-PAKI BORDER CONFLICT, and PAKI-CHINA ALLIANCE memes

any fucking retard can cook this shit up

what makes you say that?

Take you roleplaying shit away from my bord, americuck.

Not roleplaying anything.

So much rage.

>t. neet faggot pretending criticism is proof of verity
keep confirming the shit i'm saying about you

you're a neet roleplayer who's pandering to a board full of neets and conspiracy theorists

the fact that he's pandering is the most obvious shit about all of this

nothing seems off BECAUSE HE'S PANDERING. he's just telling us shit HE believes which is shit WE believe or are likely to believe

stop being an easily brainwashed nigger

Sometimes things don't go as planned due to other relationships.

You have quite the vested interest in trying to discredit or derail me.

well that brings the question of who has more control over the media now, hill and backers or cia, and do hillary and her backers have the balls to really attack the cia with msm. to me it would be stupid because it would push the cia and fbi together if she starts being a credible threat to cia image and fbi already their has reasons to go after her but are being stymied supposedly. but maybe she is that dumb

As I said..... major conflict of interest for Cooper.

Which boss is he more concerned with?

no rage just HIGH ENERGY and i'm sick of seeing your bullshit threads

>Now with this covered I want to answer some of the common questions I get in my threads:
>1) RP/LARP?
> No
>2) Shill?
> No, I hate those guys.
>3) Sources?
> Due to the subjects/information covered in each Knowledge Bomb thread, its the type of info that you can't really post on a website.
>4) What's your goal?
>Getting information out to people in hopefully good timeframes. Since what I cover tends to involve things that are going to happen over time.
>All I have ever asked of Cred Forums was to listen & spread the information covered in each Knowledge Bomb.
translation:
>guys im not one of you but im one of you trust me im an insider i hate shills and im not larping i swear

Get the information out.

Take a step back and relax.

Do you have intel on democrat voter fraud? What's going to happen?

Not saying that this guys threads might not be bullshit, but you are obv shill

i dunno it seems unlikely, i can see cia not wanting another hand in the cookie jar (a big greedy sloppy hand with a giant flashing siren on it) but everything i know so far tells me theyre on 100% on board with clinton

you have a lot of time to spend getting (you)s, neet

your "hmmm yes and attempt at derailment is shilling" shit is old and nobody gives a fuck, that's why you're half the posts in your shit threads

V7
> All BLM Riots are caused by people that are bused in. (WATCH FOR THE BUSES)
third or fourth time you've said this
> Hillary had several episodes over disagreements between campaign staff. Lots of yelling and staff walking out of the campaign after watching her collapse.
BOARD PANDERING
> SJW/Feminist groups are helping ISIS set up networks across the EU and the US.
again, how many times have you said this?
> The MSM is concerning investors due to how much they destroyed there credibility in the past months. (Pushing the narrative that Trump = Hitler really put a bad taste in everyones mouths.).
BOARD PANDERING
> EU leadership is involved in a Cuckold sex club, Canada's PM is also in it. That is the real reason why they cut a deal with Soros to take in the Refugees. They want fresh meat.
REPOST, BOARD PANDERING AND HUGE TROLL
> Trump is gaining more support behind the scenes and around the country.
UNVERIFIABLE "BTS" BULLSHIT
> Bill is very upset that the Foundation is now is jeopardy due to Hillary.
UNVERIFIABLE BULLSHIT
> Obama still hates Hillary & as much as he bad mouths Trump in the public eye, even he knows a sick old women isn't going to be able to handle whats happening.
REHASHING, THIS ISN'T NEWS
> Sanders was mugged and beat up at the DNC by Hillary's men. Jeb Bush was threatened by Clinton to drop out.
UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT, CAN'T EVEN USE PROPER TENSES
>BEATEN UP

SOME ELITE NWO OPERATIVE YOU ARE EH

Cooper is getting both the MSM & the CIA in the public eye when it comes to debate rigging for Hillary.

So much effort being put in to try to discredit me.

I think I know who you are and where the information is coming from
I'll be a good user and keep you anonymous
That being said I've been in all these thread so far and they've been spot on
What do you think of
>Would you? Could you? On a train?
>Await further instructions
I have have guess being that fed mandated safety tech was missing from the train and had previously had work orders to be installed in 2014 and after only to be delayed without a reason

FUCK OFF CTR

BUMP FOR REALITY

reign it in, OP

CIA has fielded their own candidate to split the anti trump vote among Mormons -- Egg Mcmuffin. Intel agencies have tons of Mormons in them.

> I think I know who you are and where the information is coming from
> I'll be a good user and keep you anonymous

So many theories about it. Even if people don't believe me, its good to see people thinking about these threads.

> That being said I've been in all these thread so far and they've been spot on

I do my best.

> What do you think of

A warning.

Not specifically about the NJ crash, but could be something else down the line.

double aught dubs say you're easily manipulated

this faggot has made over 13 threads and keeps reposting his own shit AND THE ARCHIVES OF IT. it's an exercise in vanity for OP.

take a look at this one from V6:
>Charlotte Riots(Not "protests") are backfiring massively on:
> BLM
> MSM
> Hillary
> Democrats
> SJW's/Liberals
>What you are seeing is only the tip of the iceberg.
>The Rioters were bussed in the night before. (Obama has connections to BLM)
>The person shot did infact have a gun, not a "book".

we already knew he had a fucking gun the day it happened, this is the 4th or 5th time he's mentioned busses which we already knew from no less than ferguson, and the backfires are obvious as fuck and NOT NEWS, WE ALREADY KNOW THIS SHIT

> The show Designated Survivor might have some "Lone Gunman" type stuff.
AND?
> Indi-Paki war is trying to be created by Soro's funded PMC/Black Op's.
REPEAT
> SJW groups are to go to battle with eachother, and that includes inside Hillary's campaign.
REPEAT
> "London bridges come falling down".
> Trump is gaining more support daily, including those who are in high places.While Hillary is losing support daily.
REPEAT, PANDER
> The strongest ally of ISIS is the MSM PC narratives. Never believe them. More IED's coming.
PANDER
> Operation Hornets Nest. (Nuke Sub or Bomber hits Mecca.)
> ISIS is coming in from Canada, since the south is proactively being watched by various agencies on both sides of the border due to a possible threat to Mexico City.
PANDER, on the board when everything is a happening. right, wake me up when we fucking nuke mecca

WEW LAD

Why do you care so much that you're making
Tl;dr post that you know no one reads all of
Also it's very odd for Hillary to admit defeat in swing states
>Definitely called it earlier
Counter shilling does the opposite and non newfag knows this
Do you want to see my fingerbox for proof?

CTR is hitting me hard.

I'm the OP.......

You must be getting payed or something.

This is hilarious.

I have no idea why he has such a interest is getting mad over my information.

Even if he doesn't think its true, hes putting in a shit ton of effort.

Focus on the information in the OP.

We need to get this place back on track.

wew lad try actually reading my posts

i'm not discrediting what he's saying, i'm only pointing out the fact that OP is a faggot

everything he's saying is shit WE ALL ALREADY KNOW AND PANDERING TO SHIT WE ALREADY BELIEVE:
>isis cells everywhere
>isis targeting infrastructure
>isis ARMY in europe
>soros evil bond villain
>blm rioters bussed in
>hillary is sick and a bitch
>unverifiable personal struggles
>trudeau and eu leaders are cucks

NC knowledge bomb:
> The riots going on are because Soro's BLM dog just got off the chain.
unverifiable bullshit
> People were bused in en mass during the night, and are traveling to the city to loot.
the bus meme we've all known for years
> The person shot by police did infact have a weapon and was about to try to kill one of the police.
he wasn't trying to kill anyone but he was armed, which we knew THAT DAY
> This riot is going to backfire on Hillary & the democrats spectacularly.
wow real news nigga
> Rumblings about national guard possibly being needed.
no shit, they've been called in every fucking time
> Possible ISIS cells setting things up around the city, using the riots as a distraction.
unverifiable and ambiguous to cover ass

this is an exercise in reality bending for CTR also. If you aren't with them, fuck off. You are unhelpful in a time where we are about to be in WWIII if something doesn't happen about ((((((CLINTON))))))

that guys still in the race?

So........... much rage.

Even if you don't believe me, why are you putting in so much effort?

This is anger and not troll anger
The counter shilling has boiled over into festering hatred
You dont belong here if your getting that pissed over shit threads
I told you I can get my fingerbox and post a picture of it and you'll calm down

What is the most likely turn the US will take in the next 10 years with the current geo-political and economic climate?

Any info on voter fraud? Should we fear it?

Hillary is mad at them for that.

Also no one in that area cares about that guy.

No conformation to my question?
Comment?

whatever. these threads are more interesting than most of the rehashed, supposedly-against-the-rules trash threads, bullshit though they may be

i'm literally just reposting the same shit he's posted in his OPs and pointing out the repetition in all of them. try it yourself, he says nothing new or insightful

projecting nonexistent emotion onto me

how you're fooling all of these retards with your shitty larp, i have no idea

i'm putting in a minimal effort because your bullshit threads keep popping up and it's a saturday morning

this has literally nothing to do with hillary besides
>HUMA DOESN'T CARE, THERE'S A FALLING OUT
>HILLARY IS SICK
>HILLARY IS A BITCH

we dont care dude.

Depends on who gets elected.

People are paying attention to it now.

Democrats are the real concern about it internally.....not Russians.

You should care, I've brought up things from around the world in all knowledge bomb threads.

I'm the user the other day that made the thread telling some of you about Conway's soon to arrive pink slip.

I can 100% confirm, after looking through this user's posts, that he's full of it.

My last statement from the other thread applies:
It's only an election. Have fun.

Who is the most likely candidate? Does Trump realistically have a chance at winning or will the elections be rigged

Calling you CTR pissed you off didn't it?

No answer OK then faggot
Your either newfag as fuck or a shill
I've been coming here since 2007/08 and there was one stupid post thaf went on and sometimes still goes on and I asked you to test you
>Fingerbox
No response so newfag confirmed now next I look and see
>Massive response threads on information by KB
>All of it is "wrong" you reply, in super long tl;dr posts

i have no idea what a fingerbox is, but i'm not angry at all

caps lock doesn't mean anger, it's to starkly distinguish my text from the greentext

>Consider this abit of a "thank you" gift for listening to my other Knowledge Bombs so far.
> Building 7 was brought down by a demolition.
>To understand why, consider which agencies were in that building & what possible documents were in it.
>Now here is the juicy stuff.
>People(some First responders & various government workers) were killed inside the building by a Spec Op's team. The fires inside it was from bodies being burnt and things being destroyed.
>Bringing down the building(It was rigged to blow as a fail safe) was a way to cover the whole thing up. A call went out to det the charges.
>Lets put it this way, everyone hears about the Twin Towers, but not what happened inside Building 7. 9/11 just gave the Spec Op's team a fantastic distraction and from how things went down, it was planned in advanced.
>What or who ever was inside WTC7 was a top priority target for elimination.
>The witnesses nearby WTC7 were threatened if they came forward about what they saw or heard near Building 7 before it "collapsed".
>NYPD SWAT even responded, but you never hear anything about them on 9/11 do ya? In some 9/11 footage you can even see some of them around.
> Flight 93 was shot down.
>Shouldn't be any surprise really.
>It didn't crash into the ground, thats just where the debris landed.
literally just another rehash of a more obscure 9/11 theory, OP doesn't even tell us what or who the fuck was in building 7

I'm not full of anything, other then some truth.

It's fascinating how some people have a interest of sorts of trying to discredit me.

He definitely has a chance and its getting stronger each day.

While Hillary's chances is getting iller each day.

He's getting ten percent in Utah iirc

hmmm

might be OP too

Which is taking votes away from Hillary.

I'm here still.

These guys are duking it out on my thread.

whatever you say

COVER UP GOING ON EXACTLY HOW IT CALLED IT.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/marijuana-labs-spawn-lethal-explosions-across-the-country/

splitting the utah vote seems like a waste trumps pulling +10< on most polls

did you call MI5 to warn them of their eventual terror attack?

>Is X redpilled?
>Is X degenerate?
>X will defend this.
>Why do you hate X, Cred Forums?
>X wants to deport this.
>If X, then you're not white.
It's the same inane, tired ass bullshit over and over... At least these threads are somewhat interesting, as you stated. I don't get why that other user is getting his panties in such a bunch over something he chalks up as larping. Just hide and move on.

HOW I CALLED IT*

This is a fascinating twist in the "gas leak" cover story.

They blame Weed for killing people....... and that was soon after Chelsea Clinton said weed kills people.

>my posts are long
i give mostly one or two word summaries to what OP has posted
>"you don't belong here" autism
yep, easy bait for this

nigga you and your facebook taunting tactics aren't working, i'd have to give a fuck to be mad

i've considered this already, but have concluded he's just another virgin sperg like OP

>duking it out
>on Cred Forums
>in my thread
>my thread
exercise in vanity confirmed

V3
> SJW groups are fighting internally in Hillary's campaign and bringing it down. The campaign is fracturing due to how many groups want to be the sole special snowflake.
lost track, over 5 times you've said this shit and you even repeat it in this same post
> ISIS has a expansive network in the US, rivaling the EU network. The IED attacks(and there will be more attacks, some very deadly) are just testing the waters.
yeah everything is a fucking cell
> Sweden is becoming a hotbead for Radical groups.(Blonde hair, blue eyes, and blood everywhere)
pandering
> More people in power(on the "inside") are wanting Trump to win. .
unverifiable bullshit pandering
> CTR & Hillary's campaign turned out to be the worse investment for the globalist in recent political history.
pandering
> Soros PMC/Black Op's are trying to trigger a Paki-Indi-Chinese war by attacking bases.
pandering
> The media's pathetic spin cycle is backfiring spectacularly. MSM is discrediting itself rapidly
pandering
> EU is going to break apart.
pandering
> UN troops will invade UK, causing NATO to engage them and the UN will be dissolved shortly there after.
utter bullshit
> SJW movements are going to violently clash with eachother, it will escalate from social media to the streets(Get the popcorn out)
pandering, not gonna happen

New Poll in Shockingly Competitive Utah: Trump 39%, Clinton 24%, Johnson 12%, McMullin 9%

Take my last post observation of
>Multiple tl;dr posts that are in anger not bait to fuck with OP
>You have been in all the KB threads, I can tell a samefag when I see one
>Ignore all posts (you) get
Shill confirmed, none of us who are here would reply like you unless we wanted to b8
You are very admit about discrediting OP when most of us would just hide the thread and go on shitposting somewhere else
I'll remember and point out samefag everytime you counter shill
I didn't believe in shills or CTR until right now

CTR is in panic mode after I broke the news about there links to "kiddie" stuff in a few previous knowledge bombs.

who do you think did this?

youtu.be/dui0RN8iWGs

That should tell you something.

Other candidates are taking votes away from Clinton.

Which backs up what I said in the OP.

why should i care ?

>public would freak out

These terrorists are being prosecuted as lone wolfs to prevent any further investigation into who they are. The only reason the government would do that is if they had something to hide.

thanks

Someone who wanted to make people pay attention to anything going forward involving trains.

Inside Correct The Record: Post-Debate PLOT!

Johnson and Stein were threatened how? Why is the UN trying to get involved in our election? Is DHS good guys?

Why, my man?

potentially genuine response. probably: 70%

lmfao this guy doesnt even know about project monarch.

with all your talk of isis cells balls deep in america, have you ever considered their actions are simply being kept quiet because many of them have infiltrated our government's agencies? that the sleeper cells are simple twists on old cia programs?

>17 posts by this ID
Almost all long tl;dr summaries come on user just add a filter or hide the thread
>Doesnt know how
Why would you go to this effort?
I don't think there is a giant CTR force here, u think a majority is other Cred Forumsacks b8 for the lulz
Tell me were does kek come from user?
The right answer

Exactly.

A "Lone Wolf" can be dealt with.

A "Wolf Pack" can inflict serious damage.

And whats happening in my thread might add some weight to it.

1) Threatened in similar ways to what Bernie & even Jeb got.

2) UN is getting involved due to Soros

3) DHS in some twist of fate are the lesser evil fighting a greater evil(UN) when it comes to the elections. Which makes things really interesting if you sit and ponder the implications involving Obama and such.

it is all run by jews anyway. whats the point ? thats what i mean.

It's not "all run by jews". That theory and brainwashing is so inaccurate.

40%

I think you are referring to the Muslim Brotherhood.

They were college kids and people behind Occupy Wall St. Some were reddit manchildren, but yeah that was uncalled for. Hope it gets brought up at the debates

>"Basement Dweller" comment is going to cause a massive Democrat/Independent/Undecided sway away from Clinton.

Even though these things may seem obvious, the truth is these trends aren't really things that "we" (meaning people who are skeptical of the elections, who disavow mainstream media) would pick up on right away. We're not really (for the most part) out there conversing with the general public, so we can't really see how they're being swayed as a whole. Most people on Cred Forums have already decided who they will vote for. That's why I aprpeciate when Anon5 provides information like this.

I read it and say "well duh that makes sense" but would not have thought about it on my own.

>California has a large Cell thats been gaining reinforcements overtime from over the border & support from SJW/Feminist Groups in several major cities California cities.

Why do I feel like this is the real "bomb" in this knowledge bomb thread? Anon5, should we look out for gas leaks in cali, or BLM activity in Cali (or both)?

right

i agree, but he has to come up with better and newer shit while spacing it out more to be more believable

read this niggers own fucking archive to see how much of a BSer he is:

i've been in TWO, V12 and this bullshit

i googled the others and after i read the whole list courtesy of OP's vanity archive i knew he was a bullshitter

you and your shit grammatical patterns mimic OP's meaning you're his badly trying to shill for himself or you're both equally retarded (though you probably more so for believing him like a faggot)

also, i've replied to pretty much all of my (you)s but nice try

why what dubs bro?

Hopefully it goes viral as much as the deplorable comment did.

I see it now though, there is no reason to counter (you)
Hide thread move on if you don't believe OP or toss out b8 and fuck with him
Not make 14 tl;dr posts no one reads
And minimumize it to
>One two response is all i did
The fuck it was 1 or 2 words

Do you have sources for all this? I'm interested but I need to be able to prove it to others.

You replied to the wrong person lol.

#

>Yes & No.

>You have to look into the history abit more

Didn't the Clinton administration gut the CIA?

>the tl;dr meme
>the massive effort meme
wew lad, at least try to hide your samefagging op

kek is lol from wow then topkeks the aussie food then kek kek

V3 again (because op repeated V3)
> ISIS cells did the IED attacks. (which is why the media is covering it up, or trying to)
everything is a cell meme
> The media is covering up attacks as "fireworks", "Transformers", "Gas Leaks". so watch out for this
everything is a terrorist attack meme
> The Alabama pipeline leak was actually a ISIS attack on infrastructure.
everything is a terrorist cell attack meme
> The media is covering it all up, and its pushing more people away from the MSM, and making people wake up.
repeated this same shit over and over, no less than 3-4 times
> Obama wants to be out of the whitehouse, he is getting sloppy. He also knows Hillary would end his legacy if she became president and he still hates her beyond reason and doesn't want her to be president. He just wants to Golf.
a riff on the same shit he's posted and common knowledge (obamas hate clintons, obongo is a lazy nigger)

p1

Oh fug they're blamkng my profession. Fugggggggg. Industry knowledge. Everyone legit uses a fucking warehouse thats up to specs. Houses don't yield any money and cost the same as a warehouse. No self respecting grower would.

The shills are in overdrive it seems. Gj, OP.

look fellas its the faggot who thinks he's saving the world with his special knowledge when he's really just sharing his schitzo delusions with other fags mind fucked enough to join in

not writing books, you know what i mean

nice try tho op

V3 again p2
> Soro's PMC/Black OP's are bringing ISIS leaders out of the middle east and setting them up in Europe and bringing them over the US-Mexico Border.
pandering
> Soro's Black OP's have been engaging US special forces on the ground.
pandering, nigger watches too much diehard and has no idea how spec ops actually operate
> ISIS and other radical groups have been engaging Drug cartels in Mexico-south america.
possible info, will google it and comment next time
> CTR(correct the record) funding is running dry and management is taking the money and running.
unverifiable ctr "enemies are tucking tail and running" meme
> Trump is gaining support from people on the "inside". Directly or indirectly more citizens see a positive future due to him. The polls are showing it & things like that.
faggy use of &, no real info, just pandering, op is a faggot neet from the midwest with a boring life who thinks he's smarter than he actually is
> Even the Globalists understand that a Hillary presidency would fuck over alot of things and alot of people, so they very much don't like Hillary currently. They went from "We hate trump" to "We are So-So about Trump".
bad grammar, pandering

don't worry op, i'm almost done

youre reading Cred Forums's national enquirer and asking for sources senpai

1) I get things out where I can.

2) If you look deeply in alot of these threads, you will find some things.

woah the image of OP is an illumaniti and the thread subject is KNOWLEDGE BOMB... this is some STRAIGHT UP RED PILL BROS!

LINK TO ARCHIVE OR SCREENCAP OF THREAD?

That's not what samefag means chief

Read my past Knowledge bombs, and then consider events.

So many cover stories and media spins going on.

It's fascinating.

Shills are freaking the hell out, its hilarious.

calling everyone who calls out your paranoid delusions CTR doesn't do anything to enhance your credibility. You literally just post bullshit and never post a single verifiable or for that matter even a shittly supported argument.

You must be new to these threads.

that's literally the quality this shit is, national enquirer

V2, last one because no V1
> EU is going to break apart & people are going to retake Europe from ISIS/"refugees".
pandering, repeat. second part is not going to happen, first is probably unlikely
> UN is going to have members leaving & will eventually go away.
pandering, unverifiable bullshit
> Obama & Bill do not want Hillary to become president, but don't mind watching her campaign run into the ground.
nonsensical, pandering, common knowledge/theories
> More and more people on the "inside" are favoring Trump.
repeating
> ISIS & other terrorist groups have armies of extremists in the EU waiting to do all out war. Also ISIS is taking over drug cartels in mexico/south america and preping to attack the US in various locations and mexico city during the EU attack.
repeat, hello baba vanga
> Soro's plans have stepped on the feet of alot of Globalist groups, and they are pissed off at him and his family.
repeat, pander
> SJW/PC culture groups across the US & EU are working with terrorist groups, by weakening society & trafficing them in.
pander, repeat

friendly reminder op is a lying faggot who recycles the same shit every post, read for yourself:

s a g e d

That coordinated NJ/NY attack happened the same day USA bombed Syrian Military to assist ISIS. If we are helping ISIS, who bombed us?

Nothing is paranoid about what I am saying.

The ammount of rage, dis-creditors, and derailers that are coming out of the woodwork is hilarious.

>why what dubs bro?
Why are you putting so much time and energy into hating on something you think is fake? Just hide the thread and move on, brother.

go away, derek

ISIS.

Not hard to figure out.

contact MI5 to let them know this user is claiming theres a plot to destroy the bridges

We help them . . . and then they carry out a coordinated terrorist attack . . . why?

an uncoordinated isis-affiliated terrorist who was allowed to carry out his plot to change the media narrative with minimal casualties

wew lad

because i hate roleplayers in my Cred Forums when i come here for real information. he's not even a good roleplayer

i went through all of his shit already though, so i'm done with the anti-op shit

Thanks for CTR

Kek. I think you're way over estimating how much the average person pays attention to politics. They might catch a debate if it's on after Dancing With the Stars.

Makes sense, no one died. But that is still really fucked up our government is a state-sponsor of terror to control the media narrative.

Westminister +Parilment would be the main targets if you consider importance and location.

They still hate the west.

you're so cringey and full of shit, just stop before you embarrass yourself further

Coming out of the woodwork at a rapid pace I see.

Are you talking about the information involving them I brought up?

because theyre traitorous bastards who hate us more than they like our money.

we helped osama bin laden and his mujahideens take on the russians in afghanistan back in the 80's, and he repaid us with 9/11 and al-qaeda.

as you might think, the desire to jihad overrides loyalty. a terrorist cannot be bought or negotiated with only killed.

>The ammount of rage, dis-creditors, and derailers that are coming out of the woodwork is hilarious.
again it does nothing for your credibility to simply dismiss everyone who disagrees with you or asks for some sources a shill, CTR, etc. Although it appears anyone who disagrees with you or calls out your bullshit does reinforce your delusions which is a very bad thing for someone whose mentally ill.

Sorry thought samefag was at me not OP
I'm done though i won't get why you give a fuck though about disputing OP the entire thread in every thread he does though
Hide it let people RP if you don't believe them, you have written 20 post countering shit and answering my questions that I asked
>Your correct response to my questions would've been
>Kek! Fuck off shill
>Fuck off shill
>Newfag
Thanks for taking the b8

>i'd have to give a fuck to be mad
>17+ post by this ID

Silly CTR

see: isis is successful because it's decentralized. the attack was probably (imo) allowed to happen to change the narrative away from hilldog's illness with a token, non-effective terrorist attack.

isis C2 is not in control of all of its actors, hence the decentralization

think the guy who packed his undies with a bomb cock, was he really al qaeda or was he just a schmuck the FBI allowed to act only to catch?

tl;dr he wasn't actually isis isis but he said he was, so isis took credit

What is going on with the Saudi Arabia 911 lawsuit veto and over ride. Doesn't make sense.

What's going to happen with ICANN and UN takeover of Internet?

who the fuck is derek, apparently this thread 'speaks' to those among us with mental illness

you really think one little comment is going to ruin Hilary's campaign? You sound as delusional as CTR

Like they've been trading kiddie porn?

this threads are interesting. fake as fuck and probably disinfo CIA psyop bullshit, but interesting
its like reading a fan fiction

also, another question for anon5. what makes you so sure that isis has somehow taken over the mexican drug cartels from the inside? theyre criminal groups with millions of dollars who have bought out justice in mexico and kill their smaller members over the smallest fuckups.

Part of the CIA's a rogue organization with its own agenda at this point.

Hey OP,

Anything happening in my country worth mentioning?

post sources for these faggot

Look what happens in each one of my threads.

They stick to the same playbooks.

>81 posts by this ID

can we get some TPP bombs?

Obama potentially good guy? He would save his image if he just endorsed Trump

If Hillary wins, everyone who didn't vote for her should withhold our taxes. No taxation without representation.

that's because not a single one of your predictions has come true

not only is it fun but makes me grateful i have my guns in case he is right. also anon5 is a pretty smart guy and even if hes bullshitting, he indulges it in such a way that i really do learn something new every thread.

Yes, i guess you are right, maybe you should leave then? How about it, buddy?

Blue pilled

CIA-controlled propaganda mouthpiece

Basket of Deplorables and Basement Dwellers unite! Lets fuck this bitch up

Prove it so I can parse your words and take it out of context to make you look stupid

>making up rules
>being this autistic
wewwww

>op has done more than 12 of these
>i'm debunking each one
>not understanding this

wew lad keep drinking that flouridated grape soda, tyrone

>operation northwoods
>9/11
>sandy hook

9/11 was either perpetrated by or facilitated through CIA SAD/SOG actors which are the really spoopy types to start probably the final phase of the NWO and restart the MIC after the demise of the USSR

our govt letting some sand nigger plant a couple shitty pipe and pressure cooker bombs is peanuts to them

>tfw trump was the real political revolution all along

Jeh Johnson is a Muslim.
He needs to be taken out of the DHS asap.

the burden of proof is on him, not me

Saudi powers(who had connections to 9/11) are afraid of the bill.

Basket of Deplorable did quite the number.

Yes.

I'm not disinfoing people, that has never been my goal.

I think ISIS(like many other groups) merely uses the Cartels as smugglers/traffickers.

Pay attention the the situation in Europe, and also doing some research on all the events leading up to the crusades.

forgot the pic

>he doesn't know what unverifiable means

Many actually have.

Nope.

I understand very clearly that while yes there are powerful jewish groups, they do not have the power or reach the internet loves to claim.

Yep, thats cooper.

Exactly.

Read my past knowledge Bombs.

Not all sources for various reasons can be posted on a website.

HAHA YOU TYPED ALL THAT OUT.

Is Bush 41 NWO?

Your debunking is literally repeating the same phrase. No one is listening and it's actually nice you're posting past posts itt

Anyone one who wasn't brainwashed knew this

so just the psyop then. glad you admit it agent frank

EAT SHIT CIA YOU ARE NOT GOD

Osama - Obama
Husain - Hosain
Iraq - Barrack
It's a planned joke with Barry's new name.

>I understand very clearly that while yes there are powerful jewish groups, they do not have the power or reach the internet loves to claim.

Do you know where you are? Are you literally a kike?

You're good, OP. This could all be complete bullshit but you know how to present it. I hope you have good intentions. If so, keep it up.

I'm pretty sure I see what you mean now.

>tfw noguns in 2016
op isn't that smart

ask me anything you want about cadillac or gm, i swear i work for them

>I'm not disinfoing people, that has never been my goal.
of course not, you're just repackaging shit for ease of consumption and presenting it as you being an insider

>he doesn't know what unverifiable means

you caught my high level disinfo effort, well done bong

debunking his VERY IMPORTANT NEW INFO SPREAD THIS shit uhhh yeah

i thought i was putting in a lot of effort to derail op, which is it?

>burden of proof is on him

No, its on you. You said it's false, defend your position or get out

I get Obama hates hillary and I understand the bad blood, but can that outweigh his shilling against Trump?

>Many actually have.
name them

??????

Not jewish.

Just(as I said), I have a good understanding about certain things.

The younger jewish groups have hilariously inflated ego's due to how the internet claims they are being everything.

Your need to spam this thread speaks volumes.

>Not all sources for various reasons can be posted on a website.
you've literally never posted a single source ever

when someone makes a speculative claim the burden of proof is on them

How are you debunking when you're calling everything as pandering with no counter evidence? You're retarded kiddo

GOT EM

burden of proof is on op to make a claim

saying something is true does not make it true, lrn2scientificmethod

burden of proof is on TRUTH, not falsehood

your gullibility is why people like op exist

This has been the case from day one, user.

Dude if you actually believe OP is roleplaying your strategy is fucking terrible. Come off like a shillsperg.

Is prepping worth doing on any sort of scale?

Locations to be wary of in the coming months/years?

Not buying it Shlomo

He's making the speculative claims that they're not true with no evidence to back up his claims. Sloppy

If you're saying it's not true then the burden of proof falls on you retardo

Both Bill & Obama are forced in a way to shill for the hill.

Public eye =/= behind the curtain for some people.

Got what?

I'm merely explaining that the "elites" have brainwashed people into focusing on the Jewish groups, rather then other elite groups doing things.

>ITT two autists fighting for credibility
OP may or may not be a shill, user is a neurotic faggot who can't into rhetoric. Not a shill, though.

ugh what that's not how it works their friendo. It's on OP to prove his positions not a random user who disagrees with the stated information that is backed by absolutely nothing except some random OP claiming authority. All this guy does is literally rehash everything that is discussed on /pol the preceding couple days and then claims some superior knowledge.

In the Ghouta Chemical attack a few years ago, when Obama took a walk around the Rose Garden and was late to the press conference and cancelled the invasion of Syria , was that Obama going off script?

Not all jews are elites, but all elites are jews.

Do you not understand the basic concepts of facts and falsehoods? You don't believe anything is true unless there is evidence to back it up

if this thread bothers you so much why even post in it? if it's bs there's no reason to post 25 times about how dumb it is

personally i think the info is interesting. nothing out of left field that people doing research couldn't have figured out already but still a good way to get people to think

at least it'd better than the 'how redpilled is x', 'x wants to racemix', 'why are women x' garbage

>ctrl+f evidence
>2 matches
>259 replies

you are a leaf, your CTR-paranoia is cute

Reality is the evidence backing it up Achmed. Show defineable proof that anything he has posted isn't legit or at least not half truths

I think Isreal is trying to make a deal with China and Russia like everyone else. Cut outs.

/thread desu. Why don't people read the sticky?

kerry supremely fucked up by giving russia a really legit out

to be fair bong he's not only believing everything OP posts, he's defending it. He's literally probably retarded I doubt you'll get through to him

Thanks for your work, OP there was an event at a BC hydroelectric plant a few days ago and I instantly knew you were right. Spot on predictions. I take everything with a grain of salt bcz I assume some are red herrings for plausible deniability.

What important forces are lining up behind trump?

France coup soon?

>mrw

Like in any disaster that could happen, cities are places that are not always good.

The chemical attack was done by "rebels"(either ISIS or soros black Op's/PMC) as a attempt to get the US to go into a ground-war in Syria.

Obama might be a idiot, but he cares about his Legacy.

Im saying if you are claiming something is not true because it's not backed up by evidence, while also making that claim without being backed up by evidence, you're equally as retarded and I'm more inclined to believe the original statement because you come off as a shill faggot

The "they must be mentally ill" script is being used.

How cute.

gee you type in the almost exact pattern as OP even make the same small grammatical and spelling errors. and no surprise that you agree and support him top kek

I've heard theres lot of immigrants in Portland and Idaho, Should I be worried about Washington at all for some "gas leaks"

I'm just hazing shills lol, no need to get your knickers in a knot. I enjoy playing dumb with shills and parsing their words

Burden of proof is held by the claimant (OP)

everything IS pandering, ya fuckin retard

>HILLARY IS SICK
>THERE'S A RIFT BETWEEN HUMA AND HILLARY
>TRUMP IS SECRETLY GAINING INSIDER SUPPORT, TRUST ME I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER
>SOROS HAS A PMC STARTING WARS ALL OVER THE WORLD

see:the burden of proof is on op, who has produced no proof other than repeating the same shit in over a dozen shitty threads

this

ocd and uncharismatic neurotic i may be, but no shill

if you fall for the "everyone is a shill" meme, you're a fucking moron

how old are you?

the people complaining about me besides op and his samefag-via-iphone posts lack emotional maturity

>y post if u dont like it???
because ive posted a fuckload ITT and don't feel like reading through another dozen threads to find another one to post in

no, you're fucking skeptical

if you believe a bullshitter because someone calls a bullshitter a bullshitter, you're a fucking retard

that's not how it works, you've had like 3/4 people trying to explain this to you already. Please take a look at the sticky picture specifically burden of proof you fucking retard and stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm in Milwaukee. So many Arabs here. Very overt. I like a lot of them. Not selfish and materialistic like so many Americans.

Shill faggot

a nigger fucked your mother

can't prove it's not true? It must be true

this is how dumb you sound

what other elite groups?

damn you're retarded

these threads were more interesting before the spergs started shitting them up, accusing everyone who doesn't agree with them to actually be the OP

i dont think anyone is taking this really seriously, but even someone passing out misinfo with an agenda is useful data

ah the old call anyone who can into discussion or banter better than me and makes me look like a fool or invalidates my position a shill. Classic maneuver their kiddo, at least I truly see.

The Saudi's have been trying to start major wars in the middle east to directly or indirectly get Israel and other problem countries destroyed for a long time.

How many are legit & how many are darker forces posing as "refugees"?

That... is something that needs to be figured out.

1) To name some in particular.... the ones who realized way too late that betting on Hillary was a terrible idea even if she won.

2) I'd be more worried about all those "no-go-zones" becoming staging areas and taking blocks.

u still here?

Another question: Who's responsible for pic related infesting the fuckin place?

The proof is reality

>HILLARY IS SICK
>THERE'S A RIFT BETWEEN HUMA AND HILLARY
>TRUMP IS SECRETLY GAINING INSIDER SUPPORT, TRUST ME I KNOW I'M AN INSIDER
>SOROS HAS A PMC STARTING WARS ALL OVER THE WORLD

You have yet to provide any counter-evidence and most of what he is saying is likely true

If you call a bullshitter a bullshitter without any counter-evidence it makes you the bullshitter faggot. Why should I believe you again?

The guy in question now has the burden of proof because he is the one making counter claims, conveniently with no counter evidence and parroting the same phrase over and over like it's a script

lol and once called out you magically appear to defend (yourself and OP) how fucking stupid do you have to be to walk into a glass pane when you can see the guys carrying it on each side?

Ok.
Bill Donovan (OSS/CIA, Catholic, Knight of Malta, saved the R.C.C. from the Communists, Jesuit)
Tim Kaine is a Jesuit. So is Justin Trudeau as was his daddy. Society of Rome.
Mk Ultra Jesuit CIA Mind Kontrol developed in Montreal with CIA goof Ewan Cameron.
Bill Clinton is a Anglo royal Jew half- breed. Same house as Winston Churchill.
Bushes family fortune came from the Opium trade and continues to grow. British Royal Family (Prince Phillip and the Navy) run the world opium/heroin trade with the Bushes/CIA.

Shills are REALLY hitting my thread hard.

That should tell you something about this(and past) batches of information.

Putting up with Trolls Bullying and Abusive Harrassment on the Internet has hardened a few of us Plebs.

>conveniently with no counter evidence
no counter evidence is needed because none of his predictions have come true or been verified

I have evidence to back up your initial statement, something the shills itt conveniently never have. My mother has never fucked a nigger, Achmed.

Like you just did calling anyone who isn't shilling like you are OP?

>My mother has never fucked a nigger
prove it

WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD DUBS. THOSE DUBS COULD HAVE MADE SOME KIDS DAY BUT NO..

Is the powerball/euromillions rigged?
Is the Schumer/Bill act ever coming out?

Bump

again calling everyone who asks for proof or calls out your RP bullshit doesn't make any of us shills. Never crosses your mind to think that people are to see through thinly veiled bullshit won't call it out?

Fuck off CTR

India/Paki heating up:

defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6654

Execept they have. Calling out the rioters as being bussed in before the media started reporting on it is proof enough for me to take whatever else he says with a grain of salt

She has never fucked a nigger. There you go Achmed

top kek, you're like a fucking merry go wheel of fail.

>defconwarningsystem.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6654

Paquistan will lose. What can rival flying turds in a war?

It's a spiderweb.

Trade related.

right on Que.

What have I said that is truly out of this world?

>someone passing out misinfo is useful
only to whomever is passing out misinfo

op does more harm than good with his shit, it's bullshit and obvious bullshit. all it does is provide more spoops for the retards of Cred Forums that believe anything and feed the cancer

there's more important shit to talk about and he devalues the real or BETTER whistleblowers/roleplayers that actually come here like FBI user or the SB3 ghoul guy from last year

according to your own logic you stupid fuck the burden of proof is on you. we need video of every sexual encounter your mother has ever had or she has indeed fucked a nigger

The shills aren't even asking for proof nor providing any, they're trying very hard to discredit him all together. You know, like you're doing right now you fucking shill?

So much effort trying to discredit, even his wording is giving it away.

Desperately trying to derail.

I'm a nigger and I fucked your mother, so you are wrong

Nice Satan trips

Shills are scared of you, OP keep up the good work.

>staging areas

Im aware this is coming. But what comes after? Are forces in play ready to do what must be done? (Question applies to Europe in a broader sense)

Are there cells in Montreal?

those are some pretty nice digits m8

>What have I said that is truly out of this world?
I've never stated you claimed anything that was beyond believable. I simply stand by the position that calling everyone that disagrees with you or desires proof, etc a shill or CTR does nothing to enhance the credibility of anything you're saying and it certainly doesn't foster discussion which is what this board used to be all about.

>durrrrrr lok at muh peep, def not shill hurrr durrrrrrr

I provided counter evidence. Statement was made, I disproved statement. Good game go home shilltard

>I'm a nigger and I fucked your mother, so you are wrong

You're one of those things alright

can you give me a hint on who you might be?

>Desperately trying to derail.
please do explain how I'm trying to derail anything. but again you can't simply attack anyone that doesn't agree with you or asks for proof. at this point you simply parrot the same shit you post in every thread you've ever made and think that parroting yourself somehow stands are evidence or creates validity.