Can a Trump supporter give me a well thought out argument on why he's going to win the election at this point...

Can a Trump supporter give me a well thought out argument on why he's going to win the election at this point? I honestly don't see it happening.

The Media is against him

Majority of Blacks are a against him

Majority of Women are against him

A significant portion of white males are against him, which was his best bet at winning to begin wtih.

Even some of his own republican party members have endorsed Hillary at this point.

He completely and utterly lost the debate. He was doing well in the first 1/3, but then Hillary just rolled on him and he started acting like a child. He didn't even prepare, which made him look even worse. Who wants a president that cant even prep for a debate let alone ruling a god damn country?

>muh cyber
>muh 10 year old
>muh taxes
>arguing with he fucking MODERATOR
>muh temperament (crowd fucking laughs at him)
>muh miss piggy
>muh miss house cleaning
>muh global warming hoax

and the list goes fucking on and on!

I'm pretty much saying, if you think he's gonna win, you are very delusional and its kind of sad to be honest. I don't actually mean that in an ostracizing way, I genuinely feel pity for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/22/congress-irs-tax-delinquencies/9442749/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can a canadian give me a well thought out argument as to why we shouldn't clean all that weird shit that belonged to our dad out of the attic with an array of nuclear weaponry?

Trump is cool

not an argument but why does my post have a party hat on it

Alright everyone. We're done here.

Hillary hasn't been electable in decades. Her unpopular reputation precedes her. This combined with the anticipated pendulum swing leads me to believe that Hillary was a useful idiot intended to be thrown under the bus.

>Majority of x is aganist him

Majority of anyone who isn't a dumb stupid old white fart is against him.

He's not a career politician.

He already beat 13 other career politicians.

>HURR WHERES MY PROOF?!

the media is against him

most of your other points were impressed on you by the media

Confirmed CTR.

There are more people supporting him that won't say they are.
Why? The media are against him.
The blacks are against him.
That's why.

Imagine getting shot for wearing wrong shirt color by a nigger, that's what happens if you openly support Trump.

if trump is a loser then who are the winners?

He was doing very well against all of the from the set out. He has struggled to break even with hillary, and only succeeded for fleeting moments. He is on full blast now that the spotlight is on him more than ever before.

This is not him vs republican idiots. This is him vs a strong democrat and first woman president.

Everyone who is against for what he stands for.

you should watch the videos of styxhexenhammer666 on youtube

the guy is supernerd who'll leave you convinced trump will win and won't present himself like a classic trump supporter.

the guy is extremely intelligent.

Brits know it's all to play for.

Brexit had polls in favour of remain, all political parties except UKIP wanted remain, the banks, media organisations, rich businessmen etc. etc. wanted remain.

They even martyred an innocent women just to seal the deal, presumably fudged the voting in their favour where they could to seal the healthy majority they expected.

And then...

They fucking lost, by a margin of 1.3 million people. The power of lots of angry people in an anonymous voting booth completely defies any narrative you put out.

Increasingly it's clear that where the narrative deviates from right vs left and becomes people vs establishment, there's really no longer any way of knowing what the result will be.

The Clinton campaign knows this, they want to pretend its comfortably in their favour but all their campaigning and propaganda reeks of panic and desperation. Even if they are indeed comfortably in the lead, not even they have any way of knowing that themselves, not anymore.

Clinton has to destroy Trump in the debates to guarantee an advantage, and she has already failed once, it is not good enough to break even, not even good enough to scrape a win, she has to completely outwit him.

Just with this election and the ones to follow next year, it's all to play for.

Dumb newfag scum

going by his name im already convinced his is nowhere near as intelligent as you make him out to be

Sure, modern politics are corrupt. Clinton lied under oath to congress, and faces no penalty.
The average American has to pay fines when they get a seatbelt ticket, speeding ticket, etc.
If you look into it, most of the people deciding how your taxes are spent, aren't paying taxes.
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/22/congress-irs-tax-delinquencies/9442749/

Many people are turned off by lying politicians that are getting rich on tax dollars (like Clinton).

Because the 1% fears trump so much, many people will vote for him simply for that.

Trump lied 3x more than hillary in that debate alone. You literally just proved my point.

so trump, the billionaire businessman, celebrity host, playboy, family man, presidential nominee is a loser

there sure aren't many winners in the world then desu

>but why does my post have a party hat on it

You done goofed CTR

I just answered your question, Newfag, on why people are voting for Trump. Hillary has a 30 year career of lying and cheating tax payers.
People are fed up with politicians. Trump isn't one (obviously) and this is why he has appeal to people who are sick and tired of a government that suits things like
>TPP is great for people but you're just going to have to trust us because it's a secret document that you can't see.

No reason to be an ad hominem Canadian dick bag, I'm just answering your question, maple Google.

>ad hominem

where

in your post?

oh i see it.

Hillary:
>2008 Hillary beat 2016 Hillary in primary votes
>2008 Hillary lost to Obama
>2016 Hillary isn't Obama (cool, black, and eloquent)
>Hillary's rallies have a couple thousand people at most
>Hillary has Parkinson's that she tries to hide
>Democrat states have to give felons voting rights
>Democrat states have to abolish voter ID laws
>Democrat states have to allow illegals to vote
>MSM shills for her
>Polls massively over sample Democrats whenever Trump is about to overtake her
>"Oh look, she's 'winning', Drumpftards btfo! Have you seen the latest polls?"

Trump:
>Trump beat Romney and Bush in primary votes; currently has record
>Trump gets 20,000+ crowds at every rally
>Trump has a greater social media presence and number of followers/likes/retweets than Hillary
>Trump gets free publicity while Hillary has to spend tens of millions on ads every week just to stay tied and relevant because nobody cares about her
>Trump is able to connect with the common man in a way that politicians can only dream of
>Trump is rich enough to mostly self-fund which pisses off everyone because he's difficult to bribe
>He's not winning blacks, hispanics, or women, but he's taking a large chunk of each; Hillary doesn't have the monopoly over these groups that she was hoping for

Simple turnout. Polling companies only poll "likely voters" which they define as people who voted in the last election. The idea being, if you voted in the last election, you're likely to vote in this one too.

But this misses the mark. For one, the last election was an Obama election, and he had an army of black voters that voted for him for no other reason than that he was black. Don't expect most of them to show up in this election for Hillary, who they don't even like. Secondly, a lot of right-wingers hated Romney and didn't turnout for him. Those same people tend to be big Trump supporters.

Trump has all of the enthusiasm on his side. Nobody likes Hillary, they just tolerate her because they hate Trump. It's easy to pick up your phone and answer a few questions for some money, it's another thing all together to stand in line and wait to vote for someone you don't even like. And that sums up Hillary's "support".

Because he's not Hillary

While not a American, nor a supporter, i believe his best (and only) chance of winning is to be underestimated. I believe he will win if enough moronic leftards and nigs are convinced he has no chance and stay home on election day.

The scariest part of this whole thing? All the media, all the websites all the pundits, are acting like hes got no chance. At his worst hes polling at 45%. For so many gaffes, so many flaws, so many problems he has weathered enough political storms to sink a thousand presidencial and hes still hotly contesting. It boggles the mind. Regardless however, i believe America is fucked beyond belief no matter who gets in, Trump only offers a

>Trump gets 20,000+ crowds at every rally

This matters guys I promise. Really. It. Fucking. Matters.

Dude Fox would be so proud of us anonymous brothers.

The real question is how are people supporting him after he just admitted not paying taxes?

Those of you who are still young who don't pay taxes don't understand just how fucking insane that is. He is already proving he doesn't give a fuck about other people. Do you know what the taxes he'd have to pay would help us do? You guys are truly fooling yourselves.

A

Didn't he just admit to minimizing taxes? Aka what literally anyone with an accountant does?

Even then, hes running as a businessman not a politician, what is a no-no for a politician is ""Good Business Sense"" for Trump.

CTR, pls.

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

Based Brit

Oh CTR. You're so cute.

I don't even think the federal income tax should exist. It's nothing but food for bad ideas. We should abolish it tomorrow.

Also, I'm not impressed by your "40 year" tradition.

>We've been doing some stupid shit for 40 years so we should keep doing it, even though literally nobody cares about it at all and it's only used as a mine for political mudthrowing by candidates in search of juicy soundbytes!

And this from "progressives" no less. Go fuck yourself in hell, shill. You are overpaid.

I can't fault him for exploiting the tax code to his advantage. Everyone should.

you realize all the evil rich people are liberal these days, right user?

It's really cute that the kids in think they understand taxes. If we abolish them tomorrow, the structure of how America works would basically fall apart. You really don't understand how complex the taxing system is. How deeply ingrained it is now. Stop the taxing system now could end horribly for a lot of poorer families. Though, you guys are already proving my point. You don't give a shit about other people, like Trump, so who cares right?

did anyone honestly think he paid any income tax? there are so many loopholes in the tax code it's not even funny.
>and what has Shillary done to fix them? none, because doing so would negatively impact her and her donors.

>The Media is against him

This is a point in his favor. If half of the news for the last year wasn't about him he would have probably faded into the background. There is also the fact that he simply does not live up to the labels they put on him(sing it will me now, we all know the words) hateful, bigoted, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic ext. At this point these labels are so forced and cliched that nobody takes them seriously. He's an asshole to be sure, but they try to paint him as Satan and Hilter combined. So when he acts normal he looks like a saint.

Lots of people are voting for him simply because how fucking horrible Hillary will be. She has perverted law and order in this Country so horribly. Just look at how Comey acted with the Email scandal.

*nothing

AND she had the moderator AND Shill crowd

I imagine if there was something wrong in his taxes that the IRS would have fucked him royally by now. It's common knowledge that Obama has been using audits to fuck with people.

>Majority of Women are against him
Not really true. White women support him in large numbers. Their support is actually growing.
>A significant portion of white males are against him, which was his best bet at winning to begin wtih.
Not really. It's actually a very small portion.
>Even some of his own republican party members have endorsed Hillary at this point.
There you go. This is why he's going to win. He has positioned himself as the anti-establishment candidate and the entire establishment has basically confirmed this by their actions.

He will win because he is the first anti-establishment candidate in decades. People absolutely fucking hate the government right now.

The poorest people in this country pay taxes every day and so does Trump. Do you mean income tax? Something the Supreme Court has said time and again is unconstitutional?

...I think you miss read what I wrote or don't understand what I mean. I know poor people pay taxes, but a lot of our taxes go to programs that help poor people live. Whether it's food stamps or housing, our tax dollars pay for that. So if you don't pay your taxes, you aren't helping any of those programs and many others that help our education system, veterans, and so much more. And no, Trump just admitted to NOT paying taxes by saying "It makes me smart". No, it makes him a giant asshole.

Fixed it for you.

nonsense, that combo is either x1 or x2 win.

How does he avoid paying tax on restaurant food, fuel tax? property tax? taxes on his phones, television? Medical bills insurance, banking services any of the thousands of taxes. This is a fucked up oversimplification by the left to misconstrue tax breaks for a businessman as OMG evil. Such a bullshit tactic mired in fucking ignorance.

Russia is going to either hack or as a last resort threaten nuclear war if he doesn't win.

Did you watch the same debate as I? He admitted to it, I'm not sure what more you want. You guys are such apologists.

You going to answer my question you fucking smug know it all?

He probably won't, but I expect Hillary's presidency to be awful enough to cause a landslide win for Republicans in 2020.

I love Trump but he would probably get impeached.

if a businessman doesnt use every legal means to save money then i have no respect for him.

No you're not going to answer it because you can't this is just some cheap attempt to score political points because like every Clinton supporter you think you're so fucking smart and the posters on Cred Forums can lead around by their noses or brow beaten by your obviously (to you) intellectual superiority. The fuck outta here asshole.