Usain Bolt enjoying the traditional dress for a night out at Oktoberfest

Cred Forums opinion/think about that?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3817055/Usain-Bolt-dons-lederhosen-night-Oktoberfest.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJUxQ0rvQbI
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

niggers appropriating white culture. fucking disgusting.

Bolt is based as fuck. Don't think we'll ever see another track star like him our lifetimes.

this, to be honest

white appropriating white japanese culture. fucking disgusting.

Usain "SS" Bolt

Fucking cucks

Says Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJUxQ0rvQbI

hes actually based

What is there wrong about an athlete with cash spending it?
I see no problem with this
Knowing other cultures is fun

Just stick to yours though

>hating on based bolt
fuck off retards

Whites are degenerate whores. Not news OP.

Fastest man alive m8, and the smug fucker ate a fucking team-box of nuggets before running gold yet again!

Gotta love that fucker :D

He seems to be enjoying himself, OP. Why do you care so much what other people do? Are you some kind of paranoid cumskin?

Rather see people enjoying culture than trying to destroy it like sand people do.

Not bashing on bolt because I'm not retarded but why exactly is he based?

Someone posted a video of him standing for the anthem which I guess is OK but did he do anything in particular?

Is he just not a typical nog?

Opinion on what? What's the point of this thread? Dude's just partying.

Bolt is an honorary aryan based as fuck CHAMPION

you're just mad at blacks for stealing your women

I was on the fence about Bolt until he interrupted someone trying to interview him to pay respects to our national anthem.

I think it's just another annoying fucking shitnigger.

He's an amazing ambassador for the Olympics and sports in general. I hope to God no drugs related shit about him ever turns up. It'd be great if else could have that.

Why should he give a shit about your anthem though?

/thread

OH NO A BLACK MAN HELP HELP HELP

I worked with him once. He seemed like a nice guy and was pretty polite so I have no issues with him.

I wish many of them would appropriate a job

>Nigger is good at running
>People admire and congratulate him for it
> MUH KEK!!!

Its fine aslong he doesnt go around claiming niggers can be German and saying "werz dem wite wumen at"

He probably didn't but the fact that he would respect it anyway speaks volumes about his character

Usain is cool. Good guy to drink with. We also played paintball once and he wrecked my whole team almost solo.

Happy for him.

>ITT white boi struggle with their internal cuck

It you looked at OPs photo and felt any emotion expect indifference, you're probably a cuck. Sorry to break it to you.

That nigga can run

He seems to be a funny dude and he is good at running.
Like, really good.
Is that not enough?

>Not understanding what appropriation is

How the fuck is this remotely politics brevski
Oh wait, a fucking leaf made this thread...

Holy shit I can't wait for this election cycle to be over

>dat flag

God can't you assholes go back to red-dit and quit infecting here?

>nigger makes something of his life without turning to crime
>sets laudable example for other young black folk to do the same
>I must still hate him because he's black or else I'm a newfag

Fuck off Cancuck. Go be retarded somewhere else

the place is infected, it's literally led-dit now. Thank the Jews for all the pepe articles...

this is our board fucko, has always been. The Jews come here and kick us out of our board. Hot shit.

>>>/stormfront/

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you like Sports enough that you know athlete names, you might as well suck a dick tbqh.

"Waik uhp wyatt paypul"

He smashes a lot of white pussy.

Wonder when the last time he fucked non white?

Not an argument fuckaroo

AYYYOOO HOL UP HOL UP
*grabs dick and does four-finger hitler salute*

So he probably got to fuck some white women I assume right?

>this thread

White people deserve everything that has happened to them in the last few decades. You're all cucks.

I approve. He seems to be engrossing himself in German culture rather than pretending white countries don't have culture like a lot of blacks are programmed to do.

Hey guys, since we can't use the N word any more because of google filters, I'd say we call them "Frenchies" or simple "French", what ya think?

>black guy visits Germany
>partakes in local customs and culture
>goes back to his home country afterwards

whats wrong with this?
Its not like he's refusing to leave and is setting up Shariah law

This.

he has achieved (arguably) the greatest physical feat of all human history.

if he wants some white pussy then so fucking what, its when millions of shitskins flood europe for fiki fiki that we have a problem

stop focusing on non issues to slide more important threads cuck

tourists in costume

>White people deserve everything that has happened to them
This. I no longer feel any empathy for my race. The jews won.

You are good.

So he's either visiting or staying in germoney. He's participating and learning about the culture. What's wrong with that? Some anons are acting as if he's chimping out.

>based black man not being s piece of shit and conforms to culture
>Cred Forumstards get mad and calls anons kikes

You guys sure you aren't just racists? He's clearly not a nigger.

Bolt is the fucking man. A genuinely good human.

You're the problem. If white people one day cease to exist, it'll be because of cucks like you.

You worded it better than how I wanted to. But I got dubs.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

He's literally a nigger, cuck boy.

Compare his behavior in the country he is visiting to the behavior of his white counterparts (Phelps and his crew) in Brazil.

>stormfag comes to Cred Forums thinking it's his new safe space
Fuck off newfag, Cred Forums and /new/ always admired black people who did good things in their lives.

>Cred Forums and /new/ always admired black people

He looks handsome.

Why can't other fuckers dress civilized these days?

You guys are getting triggered over literally nothing

>always admired black people who did good things in their lives.
That's fine. What's not fine is letting those black people in your country because "they're not total niggers".

>niggers get mad when you "appropriate" "their" "culture"
>nigger appropriates Bavarian culture and gets an article congratulating him

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough.

if you don't respect a successful person because of the color of their skin, you're a superficial insecure under-achiever.

This is why no one takes white nationalism seriously.

An olympic superstar takes part in a German festival as a guest and dresses the part. Who gives a fuck? How does worrying about this preserve your people? Did he take a shit on the table and rape German women while high on PCP?

Liberals are right when they say a lot of people here are just insecure losers. None of you would even voice your opinions on this in real life because it's indefensible and immature. Refugees being hailed as "the new germans"? Yes, disgusting. A celebrity taking part in a festival? Get over it you absolute retards.

I've noticed that insecure WNs and cuckold fetishists have the same core that they come from. I'm willing to bet they're the same people. Tonight they'll post this on their cuck sites with ITS OVER THEYVE ALREADY WON and have a guilty fap before expiring in their cum stained sheets.

I wouldn't even care if you made fun of him, a nigger in traditional german dress looking ridiculous hahaha. But you take it REALLY seriously and seethe with resentment even though it literally means nothing. He's not even a permanent resident he's literally just visiting.

We win because we have fun. Learn to laugh at things and get others to laugh and you'll be a lot better off. The stakes are too high to dwell on petty bullshit like this.

>nigger refuses to conform to the better culture
you get mad
>nigger conforms to the better culture
you get mad and then complain about chimp outs and black entitlement.

He's being a tourist and participating in local culture while respecting it's customs. He's not moving there and demanding everything change.

What else do you faggots want?

>white
>culture

Looks like a typical tanned German to me famalie

Mate, if you actually read the thread those comments are a minority.

You are the only one assblasted here you spergy faggot.

>Bolt is just partying without doing anything harmful
>FUCKING NIGGER REEEE KEKS

Holy fuck the amount of insecurity

Although I agree its not worth getting worked up about this, I understand why people are seeing this instance of a black tourist as an instance of white genocide.

>The crowning achievement for black culture over the span of humanities time on this planet is being able to run fast.

I just feel sorry for them.

stormweenie leaf

Kek

I don't hate minorities, only niggers and Cred Forums is going full cuck mode over them. You can stop being retarded now, nation destroyer.

>niggers are one person

I'll never understand why people go to such length to defend blacks.

We blew open their ports so they could wear suits

Its an exchange

>reading tabloids
Kill yourself.

Does that bottle koozie above the fat woman say "huge"?

kek

Fuck off you filthy kike

>googles stay out of white countries/white areas
>don't get mad
Problem solved

that's perfectly fine, seeing as how he's going back where he came from after that.
cultural appropriation is made up nonsense.
anyone can come, have a nice oktokberfest or whatever they came for, in whatever they want to wear (as long as it complies with local law) as long as they fuck off when it's over and don't try to change their host country

OMG THAT's CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Clearly he is a racist, a xenophobe, a misogynist, a transphobe, a homophobe, an islamophobe

usain bolt is absolutely based

>if you don't respect a successful person because of the color of their skin, you're a superficial insecure under-achiever.
They don't respect non-europeans being in Europe,nobody cares that he injects/takes stuff,just like Serena or Lance did.

fyi,nobody in the olympics is "clean"
No-fucking-body.

>those ads

Why are white people so easily to cuck?

>worshipping the running google

it merely means that certain google tribes produced outliers specialized in one simple basic human activity