Tfw too intelligent for politics

>tfw too intelligent for politics

Any pill for this feel?

Me too. I dont give a shit about anything

Cyanide pill

>tfw to intelligent to be right wing

Lol

Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in.

Etymology of "idiot" in the classical Greek sense per the wikipedos
>An idiot in Athenian democracy was someone who was characterized by self-centeredness and concerned almost exclusively with private—as opposed to public—affairs.

This. Just do it

That feel when you shoot your nephew.

yes

Word to the wise: remember Pearl Harbour

Green Pill. Start growing your own garden, canning food, and preparing for the apocalypse.

I have been a fan of bbc for a while, but I've only been able to enjoy it twice. For me it's been all about giving the black man what he deserves, to see the white man taken down a peg and have himself elevated.

Both times, I loved thinking about my racist ass family (going back generations) and what they would think if they knew their son/grandson would be on his knees with his lips wrapped around a black man's cock.

Even more so, if they knew their white male relation spread his legs for a black man. I come from anal stimulation quite easily, and I wish my racist dad and grandpa knew that two black men had given me an anal orgasm while I lay on my back like a woman and begged them to fuck me harder

All left have this haircut and "trendy leggings"

>tfw too intelligent for a gf, friends or a normal uni

>not too intelligent for THOSE FUCKING TRIPS though

>front ass

The term is "fupa"

What in the holy fuck is this?

>tfw to intelligent to post on Cred Forums

Aristotle was into politics. Plato into politics. You think you're too smart for politics? Really?

Oh, Sweden. You so crazy.

>yfw you are too intelligent to not fall for memes

Why are you here you piece of frog shit?

So you're saying I got trolled. You know, you just might be right.

> too intelligent for politics
>Any pill for this feel?

Prozac, xanax and SSRIs are what the white genocide group recommends for your ailments

New fag

Fuck off new fag

you are trying to hard to fit in m8

a ty zapisujesz miniaturki chyba

spróbuj zapisać miniaturke gifa, dostaniesz tylko jpega kolego

Redpill?

Anthony is a cunt hair away from owning all Northern Jersey - and I am that cunt hair

Read Rothbard. Take the Liberty pill.