Daily reminder that if you can tan, you're not white

>italy

sage

Il bello è che questo l'avrà scritto un milanese autistico che all'estero verrà visto come un terrone in ogni caso.

I can tan but I burn through about three layers of skin before I get it right.

If you can't tan you should kill yourself. A healthy ruddy/orange tan is inevitable if you're a hard working White man.

When I put on sunscreen I tan but when I don't I burn. What does this mean?

>Not being able to both tan and burn.

This is how you can tell whether if someone is a subhuman or not.

Tanning is for heathens that will burn in hell for eternity

So niggers are white, but Aryans are not.
No wonder you guys are the Mexico of Europe.

please speak english, i'm from Ortisei

Enjoying your stay Mr. wang?

daily reminder skin cancer

I agree. Those who can tan are a member of the brownish group that includes arabs and north africans

OP, you know that some of us nonwhites burn without tanning too, right?

Regards, Frijolero

Your god doesn't exist.

I can only get sunburned, then it hurts like shit for a week and then my skin looks the same pale colour

There is fucking nothing worse than seeing a "brother" of mine being so fucking retarded and self-counscious about being white or not

Go and read a fucking a book, even our poorest region have contritubeted to the world in a way or another

For fuck sake, i can accept the bantz from the slavs but you are just sad

10/1/2016
>All blacks declared white
>Italian soccer team declared racist for lack of diversity
>Fifa bans Italy from kicking a ball into a net
>America is now 88.7 percent white

It means your a fucking ginger.

Am i not white for being olive skinned?

Literally all humans can tan. I'm as white as snow and tanned once. I got an incredibly bad sunburn above my ass from falling asleep in the sun and a few weeks later it turned a light brown.

>italy
>white

He said: "if you can tan, you're not white" doesn't mean that if you can't tan, you're white

Nice proxy.

>slav
>can tan very well
>don't get sunburned
???
is it my tatar genes?

So basically only the Irish are white?

Always wear sunscreen on exposed skin while outdoor to keep skin healthy and age slower, sunbathing will deteriorate and age your skin and make you look shriveled up like a raisin, this is why black don't crack since the melanin blocks UV rays like sunscreen. Your skin is your most important and visible organ and to be healthy you use sunscreen FFS.

Great thread!!

+1

>sage

I tried to tan once when I was on vacation , my skin ended up peeling off. Not just flaky peeling like usual but I could peel off an entire layer. I never tried to tan again

it's called sun screen, third worlders should try it

The only reason white people can't tan is because of shitty diet.

I used to burn after about 15 minutes in the sun but when I started to focus on eating actual real food made of animals and vegetables instead of muh snack foods I can stay out in the sun for hours without getting a burn.

Also
How do you think people managed to exist before they invented sunscreen? Heres a tip : Lard sandwhiches used to be a thing.

It's only the people from the UK/Ireland that have a hard time tanning isn't it?

What if you burn, and the burn turns into a tan?

this is fucking stupid fucking Erwin Rommel talked about getting a tan in africa you fucking faggots.

Says the roach

I rub titanium dioxide on my skin before a day of outdoor fun

i CANT GET ANYMORE BLACKER M8

I burn, peel and then tan

pretty much

German as fuck here, we tan. Just gotta be careful

No

>autistico

>autistico

that i understand

Nice and rare

is that why Mexicans can't tan

I tan but it fades way too quickly to justify.

Getting burnt is sometimes inevitable, but almost every white person has the ability to tan.
Even the palest British people tan when they go to Spain. Sure, some of them burn at first, but eventually they turn ruddy, orange or light brown.

Go to any rural area in Europe during spring and summer and you'll find that almost everyone is tan, especially men.

Central Asia white man prime can tan. This is why he was so good at warfare... the adaptive camouflage.

The tanning is from 4 season climate of Central Asia. Sunny summers, cold dark winters. The pigment had to keep changing.

Caucasianus Maximus can tan, should tan.

Those who don't inherited too much from light skinned trophy wives of ancestors. White man should be ready for war at all times.

t. Abdullah bin-Muhammad Abu Muslim al-Norwaijii

They're not white. I read an interesting theory that white people are only white due to moving to places with minimal sun and low amounts of real animal nutrition (ie, living on potatoes for months), it's a good adaptation for gaining vitamin D.

I mean if it wasn't sunny in africa they'd die of vitamin d deficiency.

Yeah, it was more a comment that being white doesnt mean people need to burn. I don't really burn any more.

I like you.

>be altoadige
>cliam to be Italian
>get mocked
>claim to be white
>get hated on
what?

>ginger
>white

Sun gives me cancer

How to fuck are we suppose to survive in med climate without the ability to not burn in sun?

>Actually wanting to look like a fucking lobster in the summer, be in pain, smell terrible, and get skin cancer
I'd much rather have my genetics
Also Italy is mostly Latin, nice try

have a ((((you)))) for honesty

Japanese becomes black in summer.
This is a same Japanese girl.

White in the american acception = anglo
Anglo = pic related
I am not white and thank God never will be. I'm a superior mediterranean male and your women know better than you that my genes are the real deal.
They'd rather breed with niggers and not with anglos because they know you are a genetic dead end and you managed to defeat my glorious ancestors only by zerg rushing them.

Thank you for the attention gentlemen, enjoy your 60% white country,your black muslim president, BLM, getting cucked and dying for Israel

They actually carry around umbrellas, and apply sunscreen routinely in the summer, because of how much they value light skin
Based East Asians
Fuck the mainlanders (Worst Korea is okay though)

why did you delete and then repost it ?

Oh i didn't even realize you're a Japanese flag
What i've heard is correct though, right?

what are you on about you idiot

I turn orange when I'm out in the sun and I only get sunburn when I'm somewhere super sunny like the ocean. What am I, Cred Forums?

Guess because he didn't specify it's the same girl

>white people
>superior genes
>not being able to go outside without contracting a deadly disease
Thank god I'm castizo

Nords are fucking garbage, and you should be grateful to be Latin, or Balkan

Even some scandis can tan, if you can't it's just because you have shit genetics.

>girls admiring that all year tan
get fukd and stay off our beaches you red sons of bitches

my skin actually hurts in the sun, i have to cover everything and wear gloves alot of the time, kind of annoying but i like being whiite as fuck, never been even slightly tanned.

>When women love your dirty blonde hair, and tan summer skin
Feels good to be not white

This, the only ones unable to tan are gingers and anglos.
Ethnical swedes turn into semi-shitskins during the summer.

the ability to tan (bronze) is one of the main properties of the nordic race

My comment in the first post was no enough

>Can't tan
Niggers can't tan.
Therfore niggers are pure white.

>Sage

The eternal fucking gook
Were you solving a calculus equation in that huge gap?

>tfw no tanline gf

>the ability to tan (bronze) is one of the main properties of the nordic race
Nope, it means that your ancestors got MARIOED

first is best

getting sunburn even when i'm in the shadow is not fun

I thought Japanese girls were into white skin?
Is she an Okinawan? I heard those were swarthy.