What's Cred Forums 's opinion on marijuana?

What's Cred Forums 's opinion on marijuana?
What is your opinion on the plant shown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLvolW9YThY
youtube.com/watch?v=iNnnA_ZRdgI
youtube.com/watch?v=eeBUF09jFVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy plant, as all the Nature's children, but abused by rasta niggers and hippies.

Weeddude "culture" is one of the most degenerate things on Earth.

All cannabis is medicinal.

this

Good plant for consciousness expansion

I like weed, i hate stoners.
Want to grow my own so i don't give money to criminals

>Weeddude "culture"
Degenerates will always be degenerates. Trailer trash we callem. Some call them googles.

It's fine in moderation. Physiologically speaking its a lot better for you than alcohol. Nothing better than vaping a bit of weed with pic related at the end of the workday and relaxing.

If you abuse it and become a SMOKEWEEDERRDAY faggot then you'll probably stunt your intellect over time though, especially if you start young.

Anyone who feels the need to take mind altering substances is a failed human being in one way or another.

>60 grams of an oil from a plant that grows like a weed costs $600-$1200
Does that result from it's illegality? Sounds a bit ridiculous.

>mind altering substances
That applies to a lot of things, even chocolate.

10th amendment, should be up to the states. Me personally, I just like to smoke weed on occasion.

It's fun to grow, not that I'd know about such things.

It sent me insane after years of smoking, totally heightened my anxiety and made me psychotic. I stopped smoking and it went away thankfully.

I do think it should be legal though.

Fuck degenerate stoner culture all I'd want to do is get a bit high after work or school to unwind, maybe a bowl or a small edible. Same reason why I'll have a couple drinks at night, helps me relax.

The oil is concentrate. Most of the weight of the actual cannabis buds is the plant matter and water. That's the end result of extracting all the cannabinoids and terpenes.

Part of the price is illegality, but oil is just more expensive because it's more potent.

WHAT

OY VEY

How could you not like something that is so good for you!

It reduces pain but it's not a painkiller!
It relaxes you but it's not a Nervous system depressant!
Nobody can stop smoking it but it's not addictive!

It's MAGIC goyim!

MAGIC.

SMOKE UP and support your local marijuana growing crime family!

> What's Cred Forums 's opinion on marijuana?
Blacks / Stoners / ""Cool Kids"" who did drugs made fun of them in highschool so WEED IS DEVILS LETTUCE!

> What is your opinion on the plant shown?
Cheaper than its alternatives for a better, cleaner high. 12 plants in a shed in my backyard are currently funding my NEET life.

So my opinion is pretty fucking high if you'll excuse the pun.

Quit last week. I like smoking better. Can't sleep and irritable. Wat do?

Pot head culture is created by the same people that make the laws the keep it illegal. Its a two prong attack in maintaining control.

Pot makes people stupid and it also gives an excuse to lock people up.

Kys leaf. Alternatively, have a bit of fun with life.

Agreed,

Pot is SOMA from 1984.
Prove me wrong.

That and the work that goes into conversion, it doesn't always turn out to be the best grade if you don't know what you're doing.

I purchase high grade extracts at like 20 dollars a gram

The plant shown is about to be having a cal deficiency, or is overwatered while lacking air circulation, look at those downturned leaftips

>Chocolate on the same level as weed
And before you say anything, that is what your post implying

You'd have to be an idiot not to want it decriminalized.

the addiction aspect of pot is truly coming to light, and this is coming from a huge stoner

The dropout rate at the treatment center I went to half a year ago had about 10 stoners in it and 9 of them left, there were around 30 people who abused opiates and only 5 of the 30 left.

There is nothing wrong with smoking some weed from time to time.
If you smoke it every day you are just a fucking addict.
If you have to form a culture around smoking a drug you are fucking pathetic.

Wasn't soma from Brave New World?

The only negative thing with it is if you smoke too often.
Because then you get really slow and you get that "weed-dude-look"

>Pot makes people stupid

Carisoprodol

Soma from brave new world (maybe that's what you meant? I haven't read 1984 yet) gives you the drunk feels without the hangover.

They're actually working on shit by 2050 for alcohol with no negative effects.

In the book they state that this one woman living with savages drank alcohol which is like Soma but had negative effects.

Weed is not soma

I did not say that and it's not implying that, and the post I replied to said nothing about "levels". I simply discarded a retarded statement, such as yours. Now stop being autistic.

>growing hemp for rope making
>actual leftist degenerates
Really make your almonds activate

It should be legal. It's not nearly as damaging as booze, speaking from a recovering alcoholic's perspective.

Pretty healthy looking plant. Looks like 60% Indica to 40% Sativa.

so as I said, how is it not like soma.
You didn't answer

>Darkest green
>midrip stressed
>Burned leaf points
>Stems start to purple
Stop feeding her so much Nitrogen moron and adapt the ph value

I've been a huge faggot about it for years. Not DUDEWEEEDLMAO culture fag but just thought weed addiction didn't exist. I can't even lie still when I go sleep. I've had severe migraines and it seems like the blood doesn't flow to my dick correctly anymore. Maybe I've just lost interest in sex.

Breathing oxygen or drinking water alters your brain chemistry, wanna classify those as "mind altering substances" aswell? the fuck is your point?

Yes hemp has its uses, doesn't mean George washingtub piped up everyday

Recreational use is degenerate, but hurts no one. Medical uses are legitimate if exaggerated by weed dudes. My dad uses it for joint pain and my friend with lupus uses it to stop the pain from flare ups. Marijuana should not be illegal, and I'll take it one step further and also claim that harder drugs like cocaine and heroin shouldn't be illegal.

>oil is just more expensive because it's more potent
oy vey, surely not because you need about 20g potent weed to get around 1g of oil.

It cures cancee

Degenerate, but the government should keep their fingers out of it and let the populace control the issue themselves, like most things.

Chemo fucked up my nerves.
Have no trouble for two to three weeks after smoking some weed.
Alternative would be to drop painkillers every day.

My opinion is hurry up and legalize it, I'm tired of smoking hashich laced with whatever

Formerly a rebellion tinged contraband and forbidden fruit.

Currently undergoing a horrific normalization and re-meming process. Stripped of it's previous trappings it's being taken into the arena of stock prices, glossy mags, and tony upscale weed boutiques. All seen over with daily offerings from that lowest element, and may Allah forgive me that this word rolls from my tongue, the journalists, to the glee of the lumpen-prole masses.

>oil on the outside
for what purpose.

I fucking hate this 2artsy4you bullshit.

Those might be other issues, smoking wouldn't take your migraine away nor alleviate any restlessness. It may put you to sleep but so would a OTC sleep aid, try melatonin
Everyone is different but when I smoked with a backache it actually felt like I couldn't stop focusing on where the pain was coming from and it makes my pains worse when I smoke.

I still do it because I love being stoned, I hate being dependent, but its better than heroin I suppose.

>Breathing oxygen or drinking water alters your brain chemistry, wanna classify those as "mind altering substances" aswell?
Don't be an idiot for the sake of being an idiot. To answer your question, no, I would not classify them as such, as they are required for your body to operate, while my example isn't.

>the fuck is your point?
see >I simply discarded a retarded statement

Fun but can be far more pernicious than people are willing to admit.

you have nutrient burn on lower leaves

Yeah my bro uses it for Crohn's. He wouldn't even be able to take opiates if he wanted to because they fuck your stomach up even more.

It's the only thing that helps during his multiple months long flare ups.

Then you have idiots who just abuse the medicinal system though, getting a prescription for the sole purpose of abusing it.

who cares. im against drugs as a general rule, but if i am at my place, done with homework and work and a friend offers ill accept. i would never do it anywhere outside of the comfort of my own home. nor would i advocate/represent the use of it.

Is this what you really believe?
A pound of trim would probably produce an ounce of quality oil.

>smoking the devil's lettuce
Y'all goin' to Hell.

Good hash oil can easily cost 25€ for a gram here...since 60 grams is not enough to be considered bulk, $600-$1200 is cheap

It doesn't hold back geniuses that much, but your average retard is made even more retarded and lazy.

They're also the ones that end up in jail because of it, not the Steve Jobs of pot smokers

soma is not from 1984

done

Do you guys really say, I need 60 grams?

It seems so much easier to just ask for two ounces.

Weed and alcohol have different effects in people.

Being high is not the same as being drunk.

waste of time and the people who use it are idiots. they do crazy shit like spend $6,000 on butane extraction equipment which can only use one solvent. then when you try to explain to them they could get a full 22L soxhlet setup for the same price and have a choice of solvents to use; they lose their shit because they don't understand how chemistry really works. or how to do fractions or chroma. they are all like "hey lets spend a shit ton of money on a plant then waste most of it, muh shatter, muh honey comb, muh daps."

>George washingtub piped up everyday

He was not, is not, a degenerate either.

What a waste of perfectly good oil, or at least I hope it's reclaimed oil from a dabbing rig.

Cred Forums: weaponized weed-smoking nazi autists

Compute this CNN

Soma was from Brave New World. The drug of choice from 1984 was hate.

But your point is clear.

Not sure I agree. If pot were a real world soma it would have been fully legalized and glamorized in the media much more than it currently is.

Why do you need smoke weed when you can just listen to ASMR and relax?

>Trim
>Quality oil
Sure lad and don't forget to soak it in any form of alcohol for at least a week to get everything out. I already can smell the tasty chlorophyll, sugar and fat ridden dark goo you produce from here.

there is nothing wrong with the plant at all I smoke everyday as part of my pain management, it allows me to lift and run my business without pain, I get more out of it as an ergogenic aid rather then a mind altering substance, after I started getting severe migraines where I couldn't function years ago my DR gave me fucking norco and just turned me into an addict who needed a bigger fix every time. after getting clean I couldn't go back to any kind of opioid, so I started with cannabis, not only did it actually seem to fix the root cause of my migraines (they almost never happen anymore) but I am able to work longer hours at a more consistent pace because of it. the WEEDUDELMAO kids are usually first time retard stoners who have no idea how to control their shit and are annoying as fuck to people who actually need it.

I honestly love getting stoned. I don't really talk about it, though.

You were taking a class one drug mislabeled as a class 5.

Don't believe me, what are the effects?
You are addicted to drug that is a:
*Painkiller
*Psychoactive
*Shuts down certain parts of the brain (certain parts of memory/focus), not being able to filter out things because an entire literal level of consciousness is missing (hence why everything seems to important)
*Nervous system depressant
*Active compound imitates Anandamide (A reward hormone) and makes you selfish because all your brain is trained to care about is weed, because that's all you're after, and your body will stop producing it, just like the body stop producing testosterone when you take steroids.

you are a HUGE addict, and so is everyone else that takes it.

>I gave up Painkillers and now I use Painkillers.

You're still addicted to painkillers buddy.

Here in belgium we ask in euro, except when you're looking for something specific like 25 or 100 grams.
In the netherlands i always ask in grams

I am not sure about Austria, but in Washington State our trim produces high quality extracts. This isn't the stuff your dad was smoking.

You can get quality oil from both buds and trim leaves. The chlorophyll is broken down in the curing process.

Do you guys have shops that mass produce walmart tier weed?

I was getting so much better shit and cheaper when it was illegal.

>average retard is made even more retarded and lazy
Proofs please or you're just shill for pharma.

For examples, $15 for a gram of good quality weed that was harvested a year ago that showed 22.5% TCHA

When a year ago i'd get higher grade, for about $7 a gram from any one of my neighbors

>I was getting so much better shit and cheaper when it was illegal.
Bullshit and you know it. Please leave.

smoking weed is one of my favorite ways to relax

im utterly disgusted by the culture though

should drugs be classed by their effects or by the danger they pose? you are making a far reaching argument about something you seem to know little about, It isn't addictive in the way opioids or methamphetamine is, it doesn't actively replace your bodies ability to produce any hormone, and it doesn't harm you long term, the things you are stating are exaggerated at best, and outright lies at worst. you guys always call it the herbal jew, but honestly.... why would the jews who you claim love extorting money out of us, want us to smoke a drug that makes you not want to work for bullshit corporations or be an obedient slave? what would be the end game? I mean I got more red-pilled after smoking because he helped me open my eyes to how important genetics and race is.

*it

I live in Washington State, when it was legalized the shit became like moonshine, all my buddies stopped growing. I have one left but he only makes two trips out here and lives in southern oregon now.

You cannot argue the harvest date on the weed now days and the THCA levels are a lie that they print.
youtube.com/watch?v=BLvolW9YThY

This is mass produced walmart tier weed.
I used to grab ounces of the best for 180 when I was in high school.

>>I was getting so much better shit and cheaper when it was illegal.
I believe this. I know many good growers, and they have tried legal dispensary weed in many states, they say it's pretty bad.
The best weed out there is rarely sold beyond small circles of friends.

marijuana is an anti-inflammatory

lol dude it's just a herb.

It's illegal here.
The netherlands probably does have something like that i guess. In rotterdam like 9/10 of the shops carry the same weed and hash.

there is this dutch company, owned by 2 sandniggers, who has some factory like shit going on... i saw it on a dutch news program.

Define what you call trim.
If you talking about sugar leafs, and mini buds, o.k, but still ratio for good non fat/chlorophyll/sugar/residue ridden 80+% THC oil is something 1/20, working with methylene chloride. If you include fan leafs and stems I call bullshit on the quality.

People should be free to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm other people.

>you are a HUGE addict, and so is everyone else that takes it.

I am not even #dudeweedman420 and don't even smoke, but pretending like all weed is the same, or that it effects everyone the same way is stupid.

People I know who grow don't throw anything into their pile that is under .2
Not the type of people who have 5 plants growing in their closets.

Indians smoke disgusting black hash that's like 50% resin 50% skin cells. They rub their hands on the plant for several hours and then smoke the black shit that accumulates on their unwashed hands. Just thought I'd share how gross indians are.

Sorry your good shit is getting shipped out of state for the rest of us. I get 10x quality for same money since you guys made it legal. Thanks.

>10x is an exaggeration, but not a huge one

Its sick, they let there weed sit for 6 months to a year before its on the rack and people are paying top bucks for these headaches.

So is Oregano. Is that the reason why some kids buy bags of dried Oregano? It all makes sense now.

ITT: addicts pretend they aren't addicts

hey I know you're an aussie so your national shit-post time is right now, but I gotta ask? have you ever had a true migraine? I mean, not a fucking headache, a migraine, where you couldn't see, your whole body clenches up from pain, you have to lie under a blanket in total darkness even with norco or other meds running through you system, sometimes for days at a time, either way I was always going to have to take something until they can figure out how to "cure" migraines, cannabis not only has fewer side effects, but I don't feel like a shell of my former self, my strength has been steadily increasing as well as my business, I find it completely pointless to argue this with you until you tell me whether or not you have been afflicted with something similar and seen how doctors go into mkultra jew mode and start slinging every medication under the sun at you in an attempt to keep you as a patient. the whole system we live under here is psychotic, and I feel as though i not only found something that helps me, but something that gives me a mental break from all the bullshit.

T. small business owner, voting for trump/big guy, for you.

And lo the Holy Herb was brought down from on high by the holy stoner caravan who did cross the great Sandsea with Herb bails on the backs of beasts. And when they did emerge from the Sandsea the weedians did plant the holy seads of Eden and the Marijuanaut escaped earth to cultivate the holy Herb. Grow room is new chrch-temple for the stoner breed. And when the caravan reached the eastern lands the easterners did now smoke as believers, and the holy prairie was spoken. "Drop out of life with bong in hand. Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land."

I like to smoke it medicinally, I decided to drop the codeine I was getting for my chronic migraines and start smoking weed instead and I feel much better because of it. I don't understand people who base their entire lives around it though, it's a fucking plant.

>indians
>rub between hands for hours
Yes … skin cells.

Indian hash is at least 35% poo. Ishould know, i smoked some indian hash that came out of a finnish guy's anus.

i wish i was joking

I'm lighting one up right now.

No there is good shit, we just have to pay for it.
There are still dealers that have closet grows and sell at 220 an ounce of fresh high grade stuff but they aren't as common as they were a year ago.

Have you ever grown weed? Cured weed is so much better to smoke.

Kek

> you are a HUGE addict, and so is everyone else that takes it.

So is everyone that smokes and drinks booze or coffee.

All things in moderation. After years of smoking pot every day, with an occasional interruption for a week every other month for work trips, I can tell you this shit is not addictive.

You've got some other existing issues if you're "addicted" to pot.

It's basically smokeable beers with some added health benefits.

Yes it should be legal, the taxes would really help the economy.

I'm a legal grower, you can't buy stuff as good as I grow. It also costs me around $3 to $5 per oz to grow, so have fun paying whatever you pay.

>ITT losers who never had friends to share a joint talk shit about something they don't know

There is a time when its just too much. Like when you touch it and its joint ready. If you pay $12-15 a gram you will get stuff that doesn't fall apart.

>What is your opinion on the plant shown?
Where are the buds?

The Jews who run the pharmaceutical industry want weed illegal.

We already are getting record amounts of taxes, we don't need anymore. Its the spending that needs to stop.

Sounds like cluster headaches, you should try a dose of magic mushrooms 2x a year
Known to cure them in well over 50% of patients

This. And I'm out. Best to all you cannabis users.

6 months is definitely more than enough but it certainly isn't crumble-tier.

Anybody else here read about the FDA banning Kratom? Yesterday was the last day you could get it at a headshop.

Thats a plant that truly saves lives.

It is when commercially grown/stored.

Yep.
The hash is the worst off in big cities
>pay €15/gram for handrolled hash
>get a dried up brick

cant wait to start smoking again soon

That's happening quite a bit. There are stores and there are stores. But I can tell you first hand from friends in the trade that a lot of the stores have their focus firmly set on the the cheapest price they can buy weed for. Recently there is a surfeit of cheap (wholesale that is) kush type weed around. It has the look, and it smells funky, but where it counts it's nondescript and lacklustre. Generally, round here, you'll need to spend more to get the better stuff in the stores.

Why not get both, and then pay of your ridiculous national debt? As well as fix your fucking roads.

Don't be so naive, WA brought in nearly a billion dollars from weed taxes and nothing to show for it, although state lawmakers and governor jay Inslee got a pretty steep pay raise.

I've been smoking weed daily for like 6 years and I thought it made me the apathetic unmotivated piece of shit that I was, but since I quit fapping and porn I've become way more active.

The thing is, smoking weed makes you want to do things you enjoy, and masturbation is really fucking fun if you're high. Just know that it's a dangerous combination.

It's always worse in the cities.
Rural areas always have the better stuff for lower prices.

not everybody likes listening to people whisper . I find it quite creepy and cringey at the same time

It should not be legal.
I've been around too many degenerates to see that it does make them lazy and unmotivated. It clouds their judgement as well and they tend to make decisions they wouldn't have made if they wouldn't have been under the influence. It's not good for your lungs and legalizing it puts children and animals at risk to having access to it. Yes, you might be the one functioning dude weed lmao who can smoke weed every day and be fine but from what I've seen the many shitty potheads outweigh the few "good" ones.

let me guess, alcohol should remain legal because of tradition?

real redpill: THC accumulates in the brain subtly but surely, insidiously and deceptively altering your thoughts, interests, inclinations, etc in life largely without you being aware of the changes taking place.

If you're content with being a hedonistic pleasure loving fool your entire life and never striving to greatness, smoke yourself into oblivion. It's interesting that these threads get lots of "I just like to smoke to unwind after work..." which reveals how the government now views marijuana: as a sedative to keep the slaves content in their slavery. It's not rebellion, it's compliance with the system. When you artificially induce your highs in life - and the nature of that high is one prone to indulging in every petty and pathetic distraction media that catches your ears or eyes, you lose all ambition to transcend your current condition and simply perpetuate your stagnation into the future.

They WANT you to smoke, because it keeps you satisfied with your munchies, porn, meaningless media, and knocks you out for 8hrs ready to work again the next day.

When your life revolves around working, wasting all your energies working, and then going home to "relax" with marijuana, goofing off until bedtime, you never accomplish anything of real worth in life.

Marijuana is the deceptive weed. It lures you in, traps you like quicksand. Before you know it, your very personality has been altered by the pervasive saturation of THC in your brain.

Criminalizing it was a crime against humanity

Much safer than alternatives

t. Burger who ingests flouride with his drinking water every day.

>THC accumulates

fuck off retard THC has metabolized into other substances in less than a day, literally impossible to find a single molecule next day

But if that IS the case, why hasn't it been legal all along? Considering the properties it would make for an excellent way to control a population; is it just Big Pharma keeping it down because despite how easy it would make controlling the population, it'd cut into their profits too much?

I'm not trying to be mean; I don't think it should be legal either, I'm just curious.

As long as you don't become a faggot that posts nothing but weed shit all day then i guess it's fucking okay idk

I am actually looking for a good enough dealer who can get shrooms, its hard to find in the city I am in right now, moving to idaho next year, so maybe boise will have some I dunno.

And Colorado is getting another $40 million in funding for it's schools from marijuana.

This

Smoking pot effectively turns you into a nigger, mentally

Shrooms are even easier to grow than weed.
There are people on this board that managed it with cumrags.

overrated as fuck

>muh schools

God I wish we could purge all funding to those fucking places, 2,500 hours spent in public schools and me niece doesn't even know long division yet?

accurate

Looks like some pretty nice Indica brother, bout a month old, if from seed- could be flipped anytime now.

If I were you, I would top the plant, and let it recover for a week or two before switching to flower.

>2,500 hours spent in public schools and me niece doesn't even know long division yet
Yes, clearly a valid reason to 100% defund public schools.
>except that you're fucking retarded

Are you telling me that you are the same person on, say, June 1st, after six months completely sober, as on July 31st after smoking three times a day every day since the beginning of June? I've got news for you...

Unfortunate truth: most people are just not intelligent and self-reflective enough to grasp these deep truths. It's all just fun and games for them. You don't realize how your whole life is altered by including marijuana in it regularly. Even smoking once a week keeps you altered. Fuck, man, just smoking once should make it insanely obvious to anyone how wildly THC can alter and fuck with your mind. And you call me retard? Ha ha ha.

The government fell for the meme that marijuana is some kind of rebellious enlightenment plant. Once they realized it's just a deceptive, hedonistic sedative that fragments thoughts and confuses the mind and makes people content to be stoned and content, they realized it poses no threat whatsoever to the established order of work slavery. Marijuana does not make you a rebel; it's a fake rebellion. They pushed psychedelic drugs in the 60s to destabilize potential radicals. When you lose your cognitive clarity and get more involved in mind warping illusions, you become neutered, no longer a threat to anyone, just a potted plant.

This chaps's insane in the membrane.

Its true, as long as I have my beer and weed, I am content with 9-5ing, for $14 an hour the rest of my life, liberty man..

Its the sad reality, I envy those who just don't smoke, i'd probably kill myself eventually.

You really got a grasp with whats going on..

>Kikes run the govt
>Kikes want weed legal
pick one you dumb fucks

Best description I've seen on the matter

That sounds scary

That does make a lot of sense to me, that's a good explaination; they thought it would incite rebellion, and it's only recently that it's been found out that it doesn't cause rebellion, but it slowly chips away at your cognition as you use it, so it's only now realized as a useful tool to control a population.

I am telling you its a literal fact that THC seizes to be THC in less than 12 hours after ingestion.

THC cannot accumulate in living human tissue

its da j00s, keep it banned, goyim

>Even smoking once a week keeps you altered

lolwut?

Can I ask your opinion on the shape of the Earth also?

what we need to agree here is at least decriminalization, i would go for medicinal legalization, because recreational is disturbing the waters to much,

what you say is true, if you are a genious or a crazy bastard, maybe pot helped you maintain yourself in balance actually, pot doesnt change who you are, I think pot magnifies whatever is inside you.

I used to think pot was redpiller, but no, ive seen to many idiot bluepilled potheads, pot is only redpill is you had some redpill in you.

the same with lsd, i used to think it was instant "enlightenment",,,,but then i realized 99% of people who took it dont realize shit, dont remember shit.

there are no magic drugs, you are who you are.

Weed is easier to quit than coffee you faggot.

God damn that triggers me. Such a waste of weed and oil.
Stupid hipsters.

lol

yes me too, fucking rich fags with nothing better to do.

are you done?

>Hey Go... I mean guys pot is great ok? Nothing wrong with toking a little bit of the wacky tobacky right?
Pot is for low T faggot numales. That's why its promoted by (((Hollywood)))).

Coffee kills hundreds of people more a year than weed.

dabs fucked up everything, dabber culture is shit

Actually THC is found to increase testosterone in males

i think you nazibros have took american history X to seriously in regards to pot,

like everything, good things get spoiled by normies and rich fags, thats what happen to pot, a bunch faggots came and ruined it, but pot itself, is what it is, so as you.

-use car, smells like sewer
-wash clothes, smell like sewer
-say fuck it and just smoke up clothes and hemp gas

>Smoked weed for 5 years
>recently quit
>feels fucking great man

the way i look at it is this
Human beings-- the smart ones anyway-- are like blades and a blade has ZERO USE if it's dull. Weed makes you DULL and lifeless. Not only that but your aspiration to be different and to carve your own path in life is typically lessened when you smoke because you will typically find yourself saying "well fuck it" more and more, especially if it impedes your ability to smoke OR if you say things like "i'll do X after i smoke"

next thing you know, you've smoked and you're not doing X because "i may as well enjoy myself a little before, right?"

suddenly this who view on life will snowball SO FUCKING GRADUALLY that in 3-4 years time your cognitive behavior has changed significantly.

Do it man, it saves you so much money in the long run

this can happen, its a risk, but it also depends on your body and your brain, not everybody is the same.

I'd always heard that it was persistent and laid up in fat cells. Or something.

I know this, if you're being tested for drugs thc consumption can be detected for quite a while relative to drugs like cocaine or heroin. Way longer.

You're thinking that "altered" means "still high". What I'm talking about is much subtler but highly significant to anyone who actually gives a fuck about their mind and life and has matured beyond the hedonistic teens/early 20s phase where weed is fun. By "altered" I mean that, due to the lingering presence of THC and its metabolites throughout the body and especially the brain, you are not really "you"; you are "you+marijuana". In other words, it's still there, still effecting your mind in ways you apparently aren't aware of (because you're lacking in introspection and self-reflection). I'm very experienced with marijuana and other drugs, I'm speaking from the perspective of years of experience, experiments, and lots of deep thinking about the issue. Regular marijuana use alters your personality, your thoughts, your interests in life. Do you disagree? If so, why do you use something that has no effect? Of course, it does have an effect, and you prefer to live in the state of hazy confusion rather than face life with the crystal clear lucidity of the truly sober mind. Weed is deceptive, you can hide from all your problems and escape to feel good land with it.

I would advise you and anyone here interested in this perspective to start analyzing your life in relation to your marijuana use. Think about your life prior to ever using it, then how you got into it, how your usage escalated, how it began to alter your thoughts, moods, interests, etc. Think about the various psychological problems you can trace to its presence in your life. Think about times you've taken tolerance breaks, how the first smoke back felt, how the second after that felt, and third, and fourth, and how you lapsed into chronic use again, and what effects this had on your life. Think about other people you know, observe them, learn from them. Don't just smoke, get high, indulge in pleasures, and leave it at that with no more thought given to it. Really analyze it.

I don't believe that Cannabis raises testosterone. This is just from my personal experience but most pot heads that I have met are retarded Bernie bros, and now they are probably Johnson tards. I think the promotion of consuming psychedelic drugs in western societies was a psi-op by the CIA to promote mind control and dumb down the population. I think people should abstain from alcohol, Marijuana, and pharmaceuticals. That being said I understand that upperclass white liberals can usually consume Cannabis with minimal negative effects, but nonetheless I think it generates a great deal of harm collectively on society.

I'm fine with it if it doesn't harm people and if it has the potential to help with diseases, but I can't fucking stand the culture behind it.

Same here pretty much until recently. Prices were cheap as fuck in Nevada and a whole lot more to choose from. Mexican brick to top notch Cali shit. $60 an ounce for brick and $160-$180 an ounce for the good stuff. Occasionally you'd get the douche bag stoner deals trying to double their money by selling ounces around $280, but that was only when I was in college in Reno. The earlier prices were in the north eastern rural area, mainly Elko county. Now I'm in Colorado (moved here long before legalization) and don't have a medical card because I like guns and hunting. At the rec. dispensaries 8ths are going for anywhere from $35-$60 an 8th. It sucks too because there are only 2 rec dispensaries and three dab bar "reimbursement" shops in my city so they like to keep the prices the same. I just got a break and met a grower who's willing to sell to me at cheaper than Nevada prices, $80 an ounce for really good stuff, takes the pain away sufficiently from my ruptured disks in my lower back. Buying a qp Wednesday or Thursday, will last me probably half a year if it was just me smoking it.

Legalize it to put an end to drug trafficking.

Don't smoke it, only beta cucks do.

>what is self control
retard

you spend a lot of money on shit that not only--

> essentially gets weaker and weaker if you smoke too much or too often
> makes you binge eat until you're 20-30% fatter than you were without it-- you fat ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff((FUCK))
>weed REWIRES your brain's reward centers/pathways ***SO THAT THEY DON'T FIRE AS POWERFULLY WITHOUT SMOKING WEED FIRST***
>you aren't only paying hard earned money you're paying your lung capacity DONT YOU MISS FEELING THE BOTTOM OF YOUR LUNGS user???? can you EVEN REMEMBER THAT FEELING???
>you'll start to hack up flem and gross shit in the mornings, constantly needing to spit like a filthy degenerate
>your chances of being surrounded by LIBERALS increases by at a minimum of 20,000 fold
>you'll care less and less about important things and more and more about EASY less CHALLENGING things because they dont reward you as much, take too much effort because your entire body's muscular system has relaxed due to the effects of THC

sure you might make more friends and wider social connections but they're almost always going to be

>sluts
>LEFTY SCUM
>degenerate morons
or people like your charismatic drug dealer who is pretty cool but by the time you realize you really only think he's cool is because you're dependent on him for your KUSH and not because he's actually cool

Getting a fed job and really sad I can't partake anymore.

Anybody here with a security clearance or public trust position and still smoke?

AND I'LL BE THERE HE SAYS
THEN HE WALKS OUT
SOMEHOW HE WAS TRYIN
TOO HARD
TO BE LIKE THEM

I hope you don't drink coffee, user.

Last tolerance break was lent. I think if somehow my fed employers would allow consumption, I would continue to use lent as a break from pot along with whatever else I feel is worth fasting from

AMAZING

really happy im not the only ex-smoker here.

>Weed IS a drug.
it's not very powerful after the 30th consecutive use but it's effects on your brain's reward pathways and rewiring them to require marijuana is significant

>>this rewiring includes lingering effects like:
irritation, mood-swings, depression, anhedonia, lack of interest and desire, food and drink is less rewarding, shows are less funny, less interesting.
All of this occurs when your brain's neuronal pathways are rewired thanks to marijuana cognitive-addiction. Without marijuanna, the reward pathways of your brain fire SIGNIFICANTLY LESS.

>WEED IS A COGNITIVE QUICKSAND. DONT FALL FOR IT

Legalize and tax it like all forms of degeneracy. Allow a free and open market where all goods and services are sold.

Fuck off. The entire resistance against "drugs" is the DEFINITION of POPULATION CONTROL. People in jail for TWENTY YEARS for a HARMLESS PLANT.

Meanwhile we give little kids Adderall, which, over time, causes brain problems including PSYCHOSIS (We've all seen the psycho rampages) so please, FUCK OFF AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, SLAVE.

Different forms of Marijuana are the SOLUTION to countless modern illnesses. From Parkinson's to Pain, to Seizures, Eating disorders, all of the problems created by Pharmaceuticals (even hangovers) are cured by Marijuiana. People who are lightweights definitely get stupider when they smoke. However the effects of Marijuana and Psychedelics do not often outstay their welcome. This is the difference between enlightenment drugs (See: Shamanism, def not western psi-ops) and Pharmeceutical KILLERS.

Get a card then you idiot.

Wow considering millions benefit from its effects every day (including myself, having solved countless PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DISORDERS brought on by Adderall which was forced on me since childhood) I wouldn't make such idiotic blanket statements. Especially when there are people who take OPIATES (see: spiritual and brain death) everyday.

The notion of self control in relation to marijuana use is a bit of a joke because the gradual accumulation of THC in the brain subtly undermines the very center of self-control and will power, hijacking your mind and dictating your behavior for you.

It's hard to discuss marijuana because there are basically three classes of users: 1) the types who have smoked once or twice, with years between, at social events with friends, all for a laugh, and then returned to their ordinary lives 2) the types who smoke once in a while, maybe just to enhance a social activity or something similar but like the first group return to their ordinary lives without weed, and 3) the types who feel so drawn to the effects of cannabis, its alteration of their cognitive processes, its effects on their sex drive, aesthetic enjoyments, etc that they become chronic smokers, routinely and habitually using it to get through life, suffering intensely without it, and experiencing all kinds of ups and downs through the years because of it.

With the first group, their opinion is based on their one time or once in a long while few hits of weed. They think it's no big deal, they assume - wrongly - that their experience is the sum total of the cannabis trip, that chronic users are just getting the same giggly good time as them. Wrong. With chronic use comes saturation of the brain with THC, alteration of personality, change in cognitive function, alteration of hormones, etc... The 1st group cannot grasp the true depth of the issue nor the psychological issues chronic users inevitably run into at some point. The 2nd group also doesn't get it. Only the 3rd group, the years long chronic stoners, really understand the seedy underbelly of marijuana use, and in their more honest moments will admit it's not such a great thing, that it's become a crutch in their life, that they just can't live without it. Why? - is what you should ask yourselves.

idk.
ask a pot smoker what delayed gratification is, they'll be too high to even GOOGLE it

Friendly reminder that heroin (and other opiates) and alcohol are the ONLY drugs you can truly have a physical addiction to. Every other "addiction" including cigarettes is mental and you're just a weak willed bitch if you can't beat it. That being said I too am terribly MENTALLY addicted to marijuana. Can't go a day without it. Willingly. After a week its easy peasy. I just choose to live with the addiction because its great stuff

Benzos though.

if everyone was on weed 24/7 we'd live in a communist country. It literally makes you a cuck that doesnt care about anything happening around you as long as you don't have to work your ass too hard and be comfy.

I agree on your analysis of the subtle effects but I don't see many reasons to experience this life with "crystal clear lucidity" - it's hell, most people are beyond retarded and indulge in worse addictions that already altered them (TV, sugar, alcohol, consumer society)

All your ambition and achievements only have meaning because you tell yourself so. Why do you have to strive for "greatness"? Is this what captain america told you in the last avengers movie?

I mean, we are fucked beyond repair, might as well blaze up and watch the world burn, not as if you had any power to change shit

Inside Correct The Record: Post-Debate SHILLPLOT!

>i choose to live with the addiction

do you even hear yourself speak sometimes user *inhales* it's like... you contradict yourself
COUGH COUGH COUGH

Perhaps you didn't read my post. I'm opposed to all intoxicants, including Adderall, which is a horrid drug. It is a patent fact that intoxicants warp the moral faculty of humans. The KGB would drug people visiting the USSR as a means of controlling them and influencing their world view. Cults encourage their devotees to take mind altering substances as a way to enslave them. So the moral of the story is eat your greens, stay sober, and lift weights.

>>NOTICE: IF YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD AND YOU'RE SAYING "Weed is ok! as long as you dont smoke it too often like me!" BUT YOU SMOKE EVERY FUCKING DAY

you
are
shilling
yourself

Yea, thats right! Now here is some opiates! They are what is REALLY good for you goy. Not Marijuana.

>Being this fucking retarded

Do you know what a PHYSICAL addiction is moron? Do you think people go through withdrawals when they don't smoke a joint? Do you think they get sick and need to be hospitalized or even DIE when they don't get a fix? Seriously how retarded can you be? I purposefully capitalized the important words for people like you to try and make my point clear, but silly me thinking you would be able to decipher something so terribly complicated.

Can't get a card, idiot. I like to purchase guns and hunt. I can be denied these rights if I get one, guess it isn't a right anymore...
Like I said I found a grower willing to sell at $80 an ounce, good deal, no complaints and I'm pretty sure that's near medical prices.

proof?

I haven't smoked since the 17th of Sept. I quit cold turkey with 0 problems. Now what were you saying?

Most people who "can't quit" simply don't want to quit

if you can't have HEIGHTENED enjoyment let along enjoyment in general without taking a SUBSTANCE.

>you need to examine that aspect about yourself

look at what you're trading. you're trading your health, your cardiovascular system, and your intelligence and work ethic just to get more.

weed reduces REM cycles in yoursleep. REM has correlations with memory, intelligence, and stable emotions as well as feeling healthy and well rested.

Not the only one by far.

My opinion of weed is: past age of early 20's maybe smoke it at a party a few times a year for shit and giggles, because why not we all die eventually, being high/drunk for a few hours out of the year is no big deal.

Used to smoke weed a lot with a friend. I stopped smoking it. He's stuck in some kind of weed nostalgia. He sneaks around behind his wife's back to smoke weed secretly in the woods like a teenager. Once in awhile I'll smoke weed, but it honestly isn't as fun as I remember, I just feel a little goofy for like an hour, I never get the "fuck why has time slowed to a crawl, super high ultra laughing fit" high. Not really worth the massive pain in the ass it is to acquire weed.

Though he goes many months or even years sometimes from smoking weed, he constantly wants to just "be able to smoke freely like the good ol days" like we did as roommates.

But I think weed was useful to have smoked at least once. It made me understand the idea that other people have totally different mental experiences because of the simple presence of a molecule and that reality is entirely perception. The brain is just an input output machine. It's not separate from the body.

From that it made me want to make my brain machine better and make it do what I want, not just respond to whatever goes into it.

But ultimately I have nearly zero interest in weed. I do want o trip on shrooms or something at least once before I die.

It should be legal just to take money from cartels and banning it is as retarded as banning causes more harm than good.

Habitual use can really fuck up your brain function. Most stoners are unbearable to be around but it doesnt mean weed should be illegal. The amount of tax payer money being flushed down the drain trying to combat this stupid plant is ridiculous. What worries me is the culture around weed. Like with everything else in life, moderation is key, yet way too many people smoke weed every day due to the "harmless" nature of it. The negative effects are insidious. Occasional use is ok. Habitual use and theres a 75% chance you are a bumbling, stuttering slow witted loser

>cognitive-addiction is still real faggot

look up reward pathways rewiring you dullard pot head. The withdrawals you go through from smoking pot day to day is COGNITIVE not physical.

do me a favor
click on my fucking ID and read those posts before (you)ing me again.

>smoked weed for 5-6 fucking years
>psychology/neurology major with multiple drug classes and addiction seminars under my belt

I was a daily smoker for years and years. One day, after I turned 42, I noticed everyone I knew who smoked like I did were a bunch off assholes who had bad attitudes. I quit smoking and now I notice I'm in a better mood nowadays.

Half the UFC and NFL use it. I guarantee they're stronger and more hard-working than fast-food bodied straight-edgelords

half of them are googles, too

>I mean, we are fucked beyond repair, might as well eat shit and get fat and watch the world burn, not as if you had any power to change shit

Your whole argument in favor of going through life stoned and stupid could be said by a fatty defending their descent into disease via indulgence in shitty foods and living a sedentary lifestyle.

Think about it. Is there, or is there not, a benefit to having good nutrition, self-control in how much you eat, and getting regular exercise? Are you better off ignoring all that and indulging in junk food, getting fat, diseased, dying prematurely, all for some ten second pleasures of eating food?

Similarly in the realm of the mind, we face a choice in life, one that eventually becomes more and more clear to us as we mature: is it better to live in unawareness, with a dull mind, involved in stupid things, distracted by meaningless crap, or is it better to increase awareness, enhance intelligence, sharpen the mind...?

I could relapse into smoking weed right now. Why don't I, when instant pleasure is just a hit away? It's because I know that "one thing leads to another". That one hit isn't isolated, it leads to the next a few hours later. When you only focus on the alluring aspect of things, the craving to experience them grows; as the craving grows, the clinging grows; as the clinging grows, the continued involvement with them into the future grows. If you focus on the disadvantages, in this case the alteration of thoughts, personality, interests, etc, the craving to get involved in it again ceases. Then you're free. When you stay sober, it's a challenge. You have no easy go to cure for stress, depression and so on. You have to use your mind and THINK. Not take a puff of smoke. When you master that cognitive process, you become stronger. When you give in and smoke it all away, you get weaker.

Legalize it and you'll have far less hippies smelling up the room.

Drugs of all types exaggerate mental illnesses and peoples mental ineptitudes. Someone who is depressed/not motivated/manic/etc should not use drugs. Taking drugs risks accentuating the negatives. Such people should seek lifestyle change or consult a mental health professional.

However, for people who are well-motivated, happy, and healthy, drugs can be a tool for recreation and self improvement. Proper caffeine dosage makes people energetic and focused. Alcohol can increase self confidence. Personally the combination of exercise and weed is the best stress reliever. That being said, everyone is different and has varying reactions to drugs.

Taking drugs is morally wrong. Particularly if you have children or other loved ones who depend on your well-being.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNnnA_ZRdgI

when I smoked low-quality stuff I could have a great time
but when my friends started smoking the expensive stuff I could just smoke 1 time and then have a pretty bad time because I got paranoid, over-analyzed stuff, had bad thoughts about family and friends, etc...

I stick to alcohol nowadays, I just have horrible times smoking marihuana.

any explanation of this?

I can't disagree with you. It's clear you've given this a lot of thought like you said.

As for myself, I'm at a point in my life where I take great enjoyment in being able to use weed and play video games online with friends. I find it makes me laugh more, makes me take them less seriously and let loose and banter with friends in voice chat. I'm a serious person by nature, and it's hard for me to get comfortable with people sometimes, even close friends.

It's also great for watching TV shows. With weed, I find myself more absorbed in the show instead of just watching it to pass time.

It certainly has altered my psyche. I agree with you on that. However, at this stage in my life I'm making a comfortable wage in a job I enjoy. I'm getting more serious with my gf and I know I won't be able to have this habit forever. I'm 22 years old and I want to get stoned for a bit longer before I start thinking about starting a family and other serious life events. Is that degenerate? Probably. I don't really put much value in those sort of assessments though.

Physical addiction and withdrawal symptoms are laughably and pathetically meaningless compared to the crippling sense of emptiness, depression, and anhedonia that chronic marijuana users typically face after quitting abruptly before they're ready and willing to do so. It's funny how people always present this argument as if it means a goddamn thing. Who cares about some physical symptoms? Oh, my muscles hurt, opiate addiction is so bad! The psychological addictions are significantly worse to experience and have a much stronger hold on people.

Yep and most of them are on steroids and many destroy their bodies with a variety of drugs unfortunately. Don't even get me started on fast food brah.
>2016
>Eating the fast Jew.
I hope none of you do this.

Ever researched what strains you consumed and what their generalized effects are?

>0 problems

you had zero problems because you have self -serving bias which means you attribute all the postive aspects of yourself TO yourself and all the negative ones (such as mood swings, anhedonia, irritation, and depression) to things that are external to yourself. Weed will make you lesser because you are not yourself you're yourself(+ weed) and the more you smoke it consecutively the more you'll need it and when you are just yourself(- weed) while you're yourself(+ weed) you're going to have cognitive misery that you will attribute to external environmental factors

tell me, were you irritated or anhedonic towards anything while you were "cold turkey"

It's very important to ensure drug users are mentally health. Psychological withdrawal symptoms from weed are fairly easy to mitigate if one is in control of themselves

Dunno if weed is laced with shit now, but I smoked some "good shit" awhile ago after not smoking for like 3 years and the end result was me blacking the fuck out and floating down a river sticks, while knowing I wasn't really floating down the river. And there were intangible yellow charcoal drawing skeletons singing the song of my death and dancing this kind of 60's New Orleans dances, then they changed to a long Opera funeral dirge kind of thing.

I actually enjoyed it after my heart stopped feeling like I was about to die. But in that time I fully excepted "this may be it, I might die, and okay whatever, just explode already heart if your going to do it stop fucking with me."

Would rather have a buzz now than be fucked up.

>SOME BENEFITS I'LL SAY FOR WEED

it WILL expand your mind in relative terms.
but chronic consecutive use ENSLAVES your cognitive functions.

>confirmation bias FLOODS this board with those who oppose us

*mentally healthy

>reading your animu and mango in pdf form
top pleb
CBZ or nothing

>Someone who is depressed/not motivated/manic/etc should not use drugs
I'm bipolar and cannabis is the only drug that works for me. Psychiatrists have prescribed me Lithium, as well as other mood stabilizers and they end up making me go crazy. They make me way too aggressive and domineering; weed calms me down and helps me see things in a rational manner.

I disagree with a few aspects of this (like the government conspiracy angle) but otherwise this is a pretty valid post. I use weed very infrequently for this exact reason. In the whole time of my (rather casual) marijuana use, I can think of very few ways it has truly benefited me. I do wish it was legal in my state so that when I do want to bake, I can select exactly the strain and type of high I want.

>weed reduces REM cycles in yoursleep. REM has correlations with memory, intelligence, and stable emotions as well as feeling healthy and well rested.

Good point. One of the most striking benefits I observed after quitting was that instead of basically passing out in a cannabis stupor, having a comatose 8hrs of unrefreshing sleep, no memorable dreams, waking up lethargic and uninspired, was that my mind continued functioning on some deep level while sleeping and I would awake throughout the night and in the morning with a sense of accomplishment. Thoughts that you think during the day, if persistent and not just "lol random" nonsense, continue during sleep and the mind organizes things and makes new connections in a very important way. I wake up from sleep with a greater feeling of contentment, refreshment, and cognitive realizations than I ever got while high on weed. It's a great feeling when you experience a mental state far beyond and better than any drug induced state after quitting drugs. It's very empowering. The problem most people face is that they don't work on their minds, they just take drugs, so once the drugs wear off, they're left with shitty minds. You need to master your mind, then the drugs have no more appeal because you know they will just drag you down.

The chronic marijuana user thinks "why should I quit when my sober state sucks so much?" and thinks that's a valid reason to continue smoking. What he needs to realize is that his sober mind sucks because it's like an out of shape body; it's going to take some disciplined exercise to get out of that funk and back to fitness. You know how hard it is to inspire yourself to exercise hard after being lazy for ages? The mind is the same way, and smoking chronically is just like living on a junk food and no exercise diet.

Bullshit. I did the same thing as that user. Had to quit for a drug test, ended up not smoking for 3 months just because I didn't feel the urge to go back to it. Granted, I ended up getting more after smoking with friends at the end of that 3 month period, but I was never depressed, irritable, etc. None of those symptoms. And I used to smoke 2-3 bowls every day.

The only negative for me was that it was harder to get to sleep for a week or so. After I quit I started getting incredibly vivid dreams too, which made it a net positive in my book.

That's great to hear that you have found something to help treat your illness.

While I'm no expert, I am very weary of self medicating serious diagnosed disorders without the consent of a medical professional.

when having 12+ plants that all produce at least half a pound is both legal and feasible, you have so much trim such that there's no real reason to use flower for making oil. its a waste of good weed. both can be turned into good oil, but while you cant smoke trim, you can smoke flower.

Proofs where is the evidene?

I have anger problems regardless though. Weed usually makes me laugh more and rage less. Last time I quit, I ended up drinking alcohol everyday and 7 months in I got so pissed off one night walking home from a bar that I lost a few friends and cut myself off from everyone for 2 months in a spiraling depression.

I'm not drinking this time around and I haven't had many bouts of anger.

How would you even spark that?
Inb4 leaving it in a French dock and waiting for the English to sail burning ships into it amirite

I have had 2 white months tese past two years.

I feel irritable 2nd 3rd day after smoking.
The thing is, you get vivid dreams after not-smoking for 2-3 weeks.
I practically get 3-4 dreams centered around joints 2/3 into a sober month.
I believe it's vivid dreams and psycological anxiety that make people relapse. There are no physical withdrawl symptoms of weed.

Wow that's actually mental slavery dude. Most enlightened people try many psychedelics to see which one suits them. Any time you drink coffee you are investing psychedelics. FDA approval doesn't make something "safer for consumption" just commercially approved. Wake up

Not true, I have incredible intense dreams every night. Also, what is "chronic" marijuana use? I live next to a city full of people making 200K+ a year and everyone smokes weed.

Not true at all. Enslaving cognitive function? That's not even a term. Please go back to the Philippines with this crap.

Bullshit. Marijuana does not pose significant withdrawal. People love the effects but it's not even on the scale of coffee in terms of mental or physical cravings.

>Stoned and stupid
Not even going to argue with someone this fucking clueless. Try learning any trick (skating, biking, climbing, etc) while stoned vs. not stoned. If you are like me, the stoned way will be much more fun/involved. Marijuana doesn't make you stupid it simply separates you from the impossibly monotonous reality that pervades the evolved animal brain stuck in one mode: Survival.

Can someone briefly explain this meme

>Anonymous
>Can't advocate that

Sad, and pathetic. Considering our society revolves around getting wasted (which causes REAL brain damage every time) people who are scared to admit Marijuana is superior will over time become "advocates" as they see how accepted their views really are by a slowly waking populace.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeBUF09jFVw

get better taste

i'm sorry senpai i'm doing this shit on my own ///

I ultimately agree with you. "Enlightened" or mentally healthy people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want.

It's an idealistic view for sure, but just like vigorous high intensity exercise would be problematic for the morbidly obese, psychoactive drugs could be a problem for the mentally unstable.

If you'd let me draw my fatty/exercise vs mental health drug metaphor out: pot=power walking. Safe for 99% of people with potential risk to landwales' ankles and knees

I will never understand why Cred Forums goes full conspiracy theorist when it comes to weed, of all things. It's fucking stupid.

>male ASMR
howgay.ru

self-serving bias strikes again

did food suck user? Tv? drinks? playing video games?
you can't sit here and tell me scientific fact isn't fact with your IDENTITY POLITICS-esque argument

MassageASMR and Frank the Binural Microphone are best in the tingles game bruv.

all day njuggaaaa

good taste user

nobody who isn't a closeted fag would be this insecure about watching male produced asmr

>if you smoke pot but don't have a serious medical or mental disorder

you're compensating for something and that's your lack of interest in anything that you can seriously and genuinely devote your time to.

and no video games which are basically interactive movies at this point outside of dark souls don't fucking count

>not listening to underage japanese girls simulating blowjobs

>i smoke pot because im depressed and have depression// rage all the time!!

unless you have a MEDICALLY DIAGNOSED case of depression or rage --you're probably compensating for something.

you probably dont even lift or work out. which means you're lacking endorphins that are released by exercise.

Some people can smoke like chimneys and still be upright citizens who are responsible and respectable. Some people can't even smoke a little bit of weed without becoming a lazy sack of shit.

I think the associated bad habits have more to with what type of person you are. I do think weed has anything to do with degeneracy.

>How about this you potheads

ALL THE RECREATIONAL SATISFACTION AND BENEFITS OF WEED-- can easily be found in alternate healthy hobbyist or lifestyle choices.

Those just take ACTUAL effort and work ethic to acquire satisfaction.
Riddle me that fuckman

Granted, but ALL OF THE BAD SIDE EFFECTS of smoking weed can be removed by eating it or vaporizing it.

What now, faggot?
>pic is my cannabis coconut oil

Victory bowl after the gym/a long run or before a distance swim cause that shit gets boring.

Smoke, turn on the radio or tunes and start dinner. Very stress relieving.

Get high and go play in the garden. Pull weeds, plant seeds, turn and sift compost pile, etc.

The problems with pot heads isn't the pot; it's the lack of hobbies and responsibility. They would be shitty people sober.

Quit shilling your stupid bullshit. It is literally none of your business whether someone chooses to smoke weed in their own home or work out instead. NONE. You have no right to force your opinion on everyone else via the destructive and unnecessary policy of prohibition.

Nothing wrong with weed. Nothing wrong with most drugs, really. It's all about what you do with them and whether you have a strong enough will to use in moderation/not let it ruin your life.

It's drug culture and the general degeneracy of society that is the problem; if you're a functional adult, access to drugs should be controlled and regulated, but allowed. This should be true for any drug, including those drugs that are illegal as well as those currently restricted, but legal. There's no specific reason alcohol and tobacco should be allowed, but weed and cocaine should not. Anyone arguing to the contrary simply doesn't trust themselves to be responsible.

I'm sipping cognac at my desk while working on a neural network project hosted at Amazon, it combines 3 GRID GPUs to do massive parallel processing and learn to identify features on cosmological data.

In a few minutes, I will be sucking down a bag full of weed vapor, and taking a walk to the coffee shop where I will get some delicious espresso and frothed milk (containing more drugs).

Am I compensating for my lack of interest in anything serious when drinking my cognac? How about when I smoke my weed? Espresso shot?

Just face it, the "you smoke weed therefore _______" shit is just garbage. If you let a dried plant control your life you're a fucking faggot. Otherwise, it's not any different than having a beer. It doesn't define your identity.

hahah oh user you're great

i've tripped shrooms about 7 times over the course of 7 years they really are magical soul-impacting experiences and they will make you realize just exactly how paradoxical the world- and everything in it is.

on shrooms i was able to access memories of my childhood so vividly i had convinced myself i TIME TRAVELED-- unfortunately when i snapped out of my stupor i had amnesia and forgotten who i was for a brief 2 hours. was quite terrifying really at that portion.

This.
>the herbal jew

stop being nuanced you cunt and just SUPPORT MY ANTI WEED VACUUM CHAMBER

but no in all seriousness once a week, all day smoking is totally safe and probably will not cause a rewiring of your brain's neuronal reward pathways

That's fine, man. My posts aren't really intended for someone like you at this point in your life. I don't mean that in an insulting way but it's obvious from what you wrote that your main interests in life right now are just having a good time. My posts are aimed more towards the people who have been chronically smoking for years and are past age 22 but living in the same way, stagnating because all they've done is chase good times with weed. If all you care about in your life is simple things like enjoying your hobbies, having fun with friends, etc then you might as well enhance it all with a bit of weed.

How about when you've spent a decade smoking chronically, using it not only to enhance activities but also to dispel depression and stress, and it's become part and parcel of "who" you think you now are, and quitting it is like removing some fundamental element of yourself and being left with nothing? Is it really so easy then? Can one really segue into sobriety so easily when one has used weed on a near daily basis for years, precisely to avoid sobriety? It's a lot easier for the occasional users who haven't made it part of their lifestyle, an aid to their mode of thinking, a necessary crutch to avoid undesirable feels, increase desirable feels, etc. How many stoners, upon running out, when sources are all dried up, resort to scraping bowls, searching the floor for crumbs, emptying out roaches, etc just for a few hits? I've known many. How many people put their life on hold until they can get another bag and return to hedonistic fantasy land? How many people here are addicted to porn and fapping primarily because weed has altered their hormones and trapped them in a kind of sexual psychosis? Are your sexual desires the same with a brain full of THC vs completely detoxed and sober? Have you ever made irrational decisions, fueled by your stoned sex drive, that you would've never made if completely sober?

the rewiring effects on personality and coginitive reward funciton/pathway is still there because of THC. smoking it, eating it, vaping it, drinking it-- they are all means to the same end
>supplying the brain with THC

unfortunately you probably missed this next post while typing that up-- YOU ARE FORGIVEN.

yes most potheads lack a true hobby or lifestyle. which is why weed is SO ensnaring for most chronic users because it becomes a hobby/lifestyle that lacks all the true real rewards of a hobby and lifestyle. smoking weed builds and creates nothing except for smoking more weed (possibly creating more pot heads along the way as well)

>Not true, I have incredible intense dreams every night. Also, what is "chronic" marijuana use? I live next to a city full of people making 200K+ a year and everyone smokes weed.

customgrow420 bought a massive house entirely on money he "earned" making weed propaganda videos that lure impressionable kids into dabbing potent THC strains thinking it's all harmless fun. Fuck your money, worldly success doesn't mean you're not a brainfried delusional stoner.

>Bullshit. Marijuana does not pose significant withdrawal. People love the effects but it's not even on the scale of coffee in terms of mental or physical cravings.

for you, maybe, or so you think... now.

>Not even going to argue with someone this fucking clueless. Try learning any trick (skating, biking, climbing, etc) while stoned vs. not stoned. If you are like me, the stoned way will be much more fun/involved. Marijuana doesn't make you stupid it simply separates you from the impossibly monotonous reality that pervades the evolved animal brain stuck in one mode: Survival.

Try learning how to use your higher brain functions rather than getting stoned and doing animalistic things in your body. Wow, you climb, you are a great monkey! Also, I'd like to see someone master such valuable life skills as skating after smoking some potent weed after a tolerance break, when it fucks with their blood pressure, blood sugar levels, makes them dizzy, makes their heart race, fragments their thoughts, induces paranoia and anxiety, and makes every movement feel awkward and weird. It's only when you have developed tolerance that you can function easily on weed, which is when THC is saturating your brain. The fact is, you are running away from your sober state, instead of mastering it. You've made the false assumption that your mind is stuck in one mode while sober and needs to smoke weed to get out of it. That makes you weak, dependent on a substance, incapable of living without it.

I was a chronic user for 2 and 1/2 years. Really wish I had all that time back. Smoked 5-7 blunts a day, didn't even really get high anymore, just had to smoke to not want to rip someone's head off.

I think you are spot on with how people view it. Unless you are a chronic smoker you just simply do not know. Most people don't meet chronic smokers because outside of work they never go outside, are very lazy home bodies who just play video games and watch TV when not working, live in a cheap shithole to save money they get from work for weed. I was one of these people and friends with many chronic smokers so I can garuntee this is the case. Being a marijuana smoker is the completely antichrist state of mind to be in

Stoners are degenerate. I hate them with a passion. Scum desu.

Know what I hate more, though? People wanting to restrict other people's non-violent activites just because they don't approve, and failed polices that do more damage than good (the war on drugs).

Therefore, despite hating the users, I support legalizing weed and regulating it like alcohol.

hmmm starting to sound an awful lot like a KEK liberal user...

you seem... OPPRESSED...
perhaps... you should quit smoking NIGGER plant??? your symptoms of perceived oppression might disappear.

you call it bullshit while i call it DRUG NEUROLOGY and BASIC DRUG PSYCHOLOGY.

i'm not pushing prohibition you dullard. i'm pushing for people to turn to sobriety and sober methods of achieving the same reward.

WHAT HAS SMOKING DINDU PLANT EVER GOTTEN YOU BESIDES WANTING MORE AND RELIEVING SYMPTOMS TEMPORARILY BUT NOT UPROOTING THE CAUSE. UNLESS YOU'RE IN MEDICAL NEED YOU OUGHT TO QUIT BEING A MENTAL ADDICT

>quit niggering your brain you poor oppressed niggard

We're on the cusp of complete legalization, weed stores all over the place, a populace of stoned hedonists. It's just the finishing touch to the trinity of a dumbed down world along with cigarettes and alcohol.

NO WEED, NO CIGARETTES, NO ALCOHOL. Do you think Donald Trump would have had such unstoppable ambition and will to power spanning over decades of his life if he was content with the instant contentment of getting high? He would've spent his father's "14 million" on weed by 1975.

Lol this post is moronic gold. You're a fucking idiot.
>YOURE A WEAK WILLED BITCH IF YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT
>I'm a weak willed bitch and I can't live without it

That very need or desire to do that once a week is the rewiring of your brain. Do you look forward to it? Check mate

Has no place in modern society, back then people didn't need to really think logically, they just did simple stuff.

But i tried it for a month, it literally makes you retarded, you can't think right, you forget really fast, and you turn into a foul slob of flesh.

Don't do it, it's proven to shrink parts of the brain.

For really just medical purposes, and just that i think it's okay, but full legalisation? No, please not.

In the moment, it's great. You feel like a feather, you really enjoy music and laughing, but working on it, or doing logical thinking is almost impossible.

And the long term effects will literally make you a retard, sharp thinking goes away, for ever.

Trump will lose, though, and was lucky that the GOP is currently in a situation where only clinical retards wants to be president. Come on. Jeb? Another Bush? Randroid Paul? An autistic nigger? Some latino child abuser? Trump was the least retarded in special ed. Doesn't make him A-material.

>weed/drugs don't control **MY** life therefore you argument-- geared towards those whose lives cognitions and personalities are controlled by weed/drugs-- is entirely and completely wrong

shut your goddamned whore mouth and suck this dick you contrarian POS. i'd throw more insults at you but that just makes me seem like im compensating.

>face it-- you're RESPONSIBLE-- but many who smoke pot **ARE NOT** but convince themselves that they are.

also i'm relatively sure Amazon drug tests and if you smoke pot so fucking much you are probably saturated to shit with THC. THC lasts in the body for MONTHS. Your degenerate ass self probably has to cheat and spend money anytime he wants to apply for a job.
the next time Amazon or any other job randomly drug tests you on the spot YOU'RE FUCKED.

besides comparing weed to coffee is about as shit tier of an argument as you can get. Caffeine has never been found to rewire your neuron pathways.

>FACE IT YOU FUCK
at some point in your life you'll realize all that money you spent on pot, the pipe, the paper, the gas to go get it, the vaporizer, the bags for the vaporizer, the replacement glass bowl that your dumbass dropped when he was too high and not careful enough--SIGNIFICANTLY MORE COSTLY THAN CIGARETTES-- could have all added up overtime to buy yourself something MUCH MUCH nicer and much longer lasting and rewarding that temporary fixes.

besides-- all the girls who are attracted to pot smoking are completely retarded OR WILL BECOME RETARDED. Sure they're fun now and for the first few months of them being your GF but pretty soon they become hedonists or worse self-entitled bitches.

You'll quit before you die user. Before you're too old. And when that time happens you'll remember all the arguments of this board and you'll have your oh shit moment. Trust me. All us pot smokers have it.

>quit smoking nigger plant user. it doesn't do you justice

A wise man said, if you take the drugs from humans, they will go insane, and can't take themselves anymore, and it will end in a war like never seen before.

But why is this?

It is because we want to numb our mind, our thinking, because that is what causes war and anger, anxiety and hate.

The key for humanity, to live finally without drugs is, to get rid of your egoic mind, to live the now, not the past or future.

But i think most people here will never understand that.

Everyone needs to live in the now in order to achieve that.

Otherwise, because of the egoic people, there will always be war, because they suck the enlightened into the unconsciousness egoic thinking.

It's a devil's cycle, it's hell, we literally created our own hell since 4000 bc

lol are you joking with me?? read my other posts i'm on your side user.

we need to admit that these pot heads here wont listen to us or our arguments about neurology because they have the typical pot smoker bias.

i've quit smoking
i feel the bottoms of my lungs
i see things and visions and can follow my dreams every night when i sleep

and its fucking wonderful

>DONT SMOKE NIGGER PLANT

1. It already does seem like you're compensating, dude.

2. Even if it were possible for me to control other people's behavior, why the fuck would I want to? You think State prohibition is really keeping people from using marijuana? Do you think people "whose lives cognitions and personalities are controlled by weed/drugs" are really concerned about whether it's legal or not? Look around you. It isn't doing shit. So why continue? To prevent people from ruining their lives with substances? Yeah, good job so far. Because a benevolent authority is looking out for you and doing the best it can to provide for your well-being? Fucking please. Normie blue-pilled territory this way lies.

3. Drug tests are for blue collar. You think when I send out a project proposal with a $40,000 bottom line, some fat cuck goes "well we need to spend $60 to drug test him first"! Alternatively, anyone who can't stop smoking weed long enough to pass a drug test is a retard. "I JUST CANT HELP IT, THE HAND BRINGS THE JOINT TO THE MOUTH, HELLP" lolololol cuckd by literal plants

Let's say a situation arises that causes me stress or anxiety or depression or anger. The easiest way out is to load the bowl and take a few hits. Instant chemical change of mood. Solved, right? Not so fast...

By smoking, I've conditioned myself to take that route in response to the stress or anxiety or depression or anger that has arisen in me. What happens when the high wears off and the same situation occurs again? The most natural tendency is to repeat the past - to smoke. Each time this action is repeated it becomes stronger and your ability to deal with the stress or anxiety or depression or anger without smoking weed becomes weaker.

What happens if the situation occurs and induces stress or anxiety or depression or anger in me, but I don't smoke or take any drug? Does it remain forever? What happens if I apply my mind to it, think about it, think about what caused it, think about ways to get out of it? Don't I become stronger? Don't I condition myself favorably to handle such things without any crutch? And when the situation arises again in future, am I not better equipped to deal with it?

You may claim to be perfectly self-disciplined, in full mastery of your emotional life, and only smoke in a perfect mood to enhance it even more, but the simple fact is that the majority of drug users and stoners in particular inevitably get stuck in that habit of smoking their problems away, sweeping them under the rug for another day.

Example: I have a friend, in his late 20s, who has smoked regularly since age 16. He never learned to process his emotions, he just got high. Now he's crippled by anxieties, paranoia, depression. He just can't get out of his funk, he's stuck. That's the reality that hits you after years of "good times" with weed, when you're really using it to cover things up. The psychological addiction with weed is not just to pleasure but to avoiding pain, but that pain itself is perpetuated by avoiding it.

Get the fuck over it. Literally nobody cares what you think. Your opinion does not justify continuing the destructive and unnecessary policy of prohibition.

>2. Even if it were possible for me to control other people's behavior, why the fuck would I want to? You think State prohibition is really keeping people from using marijuana? Do you think people "whose lives cognitions and personalities are controlled by weed/drugs" are really concerned about whether it's legal or not? Look around you. It isn't doing shit. So why continue? To prevent people from ruining their lives with substances? Yeah, good job so far. Because a benevolent authority is looking out for you and doing the best it can to provide for your well-being? Fucking please. Normie blue-pilled territory this way lies.

do me a favor user since you're smarter and better than me. click on my ID. Read those posts. and then green text for me where i've said i support prohibition directly or even subtly.

go ahead.
i'll wait.

>but you probably won't because that takes too much effort because you're already drunk, stoned, and attention deficit from coffee.

you can't beat me when im sober user

F A C E
I T

pot doesn't really make people stupid. My grandpa is a doctor and he smokes. It can make you forgetful while your high and you might get a bit lazy and overeat. Im a recovering fatass so i try to avoid it.

Agreed. Letting anything take over your life like you speak of is regrettable

>QUIT SHILLING FOR PROHIBITION YOU RETARD

i'm sorry... were we shilling for prohibition or sobriety and true self control...??

user please.
Read our posts and infer things for us that we didn't write!
you're our ONLY HOPE

also user my dad carved and sanded a fucking paddle to spank my ass with.

he's voting trump
my mom is voting trump
my older brother is voting trump along with his QT GF
and surprise surprise-- i'm already registered to MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

F
A
C
E

I
T
user

>your entire argument HINGES on speculations about me that are unfounded

Smoking weed and having hobbies are not mutually exclusive. You can smoke a joint and go play soccer, or surf, or whatever else you want to do. nobody is forcing you to sit on the couch.

This. A thousand times this.

I watched people get thrown in jail for 20 years for pot, while niggers who rape women receive less than 5. These anti-cannabis slaves of the SYSTEM have obviously never gained enough tolerance to actually enjoy this HARMLESS AWESOME plant. Cannabis has NEVER KILLED ANYONE. THOUSANDS DIE FROM ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO EVERY DAY. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

The issue isn't "should people smoke pot?" The issue is "Should pot be illegal?" Or, more accurately, "Should we keep the marijuana industry in the black market, where profits go to gangs and cartels and terrorists, or should we lift it out of the black market so profits go to law-abiding citizens and the state?"

The answer is obvious.

>smoking weed and going out to do cardio-exhaustive exercise events

you're putting the carriage before the horse user.
although i do agree with you that surfers smoke pot like crazy. they just do it well before and after surfing. because it takes a lot of effort to do that and running the entire time during soccer.

THC gets out of your system in about 4-5 weeks for heavy use. iF you smoke one joint it takes about 2 days to pass a urine test. If your a moderate smoker it shouldn't take longer than a couple weeks.

>smoking weed
>cardio-exhaustive exercise events

Problem? I never go on a bike ride of more than a dozen miles WITHOUT smoking a bowl. If I do that, my legs would be far less resilient to inflammation and I would get tired much faster

>smoked for 5-6 years literally everyday one in the morning with coffee, one in the afternoon to reignite my fire, and one at night to keep me going while prancing around my driveway like a faggot listening to music in my headphones and SOMETIMES through a speaker to james bond music but eventually have me binge eat and crash 3 hours later.
>been best friends since high school with a pot dealer who gave me free weed whenever we hung out to smoke with him while hanging out, gave me the bro-discounts and paid me in weed for helping him move apartments each year to avoid police

hahahah
didn't develop tolerances oh you.

IT'S THOSE VERY TOLERANCES THAT CONVINCED ME TO QUIT YOU FOOL

>there is no way to reduce inflammation other than ingesting a mind warping drug

stoner logic

and if you're a chronic smoker who's a lard ass it can take anywhere from 60, 90, to even 180 days for your system to flush it out.

BELIEVE ME-- being on probation made me do hours and hours of research on this.

Yea but do they get you high?

Checkmate.

I personally like playing sports high. I never found my cardio to be noticeably worse after smoking. If you've ever been to Colorado you will meet alot of really active stoners that are into shit like mountain biking, snowboarding, and other outdoor recreational activities. The only problem for me is afterwards i crave junk food. This is a problem for me sober too but being high just makes it worse. I have since quit smoking because even though i lived an active life I would binge eat junk food and still remain chubby. When i was younger i could get away with it and still remain in shape but at my age you have to watch your diet carefully even if you are an active person.

Weed is ok in moderation. Just don't smoke it everyday all day. I'm usually pretty motivated and intense but then when I smoke I feel like my whole day is wasted away and I just end up browsing this place. I only smoke at night or when I know for an absolute fact that I have nothing to do for the day.

Daily reminder marijuana is safer than tylenol

you stoners are so easy to debate

this is like debating elementary children!

THIS IS OUR THREAD NOW ANONS.

F I
A T
C
E

I used to be pretty chubby and i smoked every day and it only took me a month to pass a lab test for a job. Probation uses dip strip tests too so those are even easier to pass.

HMMM

what is ICE, Alex?

also only a stoner thinks getting high is something to be proud of and be as trump says

braggadocious about

There are other ways but smoking weed is probably the most fun way.

Dam sheeple

lighten up you dork

the dilution method isn't fool proof nor is it very reliable unless you take vitamin B to make your piss amber colored

also "pretty chubby" doesn't = LARD ASS and you know it. unless you were a lard ass and you smoked like a little bitch.

I think its pretty silly. There are much better drugs.

HHHHHNNNNEVERRRRRRRR

(pls help me i can't escape this thread)

It's a simple comparison to alcohol (even though alcohol is actually dangerous and KILLS people) you don't want that tolerance, don't build it. But don't call someone "insane" for taking 4 shots when they have the tolerance to handle. And don't act like alcohol causes degeneracy when it's the use that determines such a thing.

THC is 20X more effective than Aspirin for anti-inflammation, fool. That's 4 times more than hydrocortisone. Very useful for doing anything long-distance or even for recovering from a short term workout (ask Arnold, most successful/greatest body builder in America thus far)

>being on probation

So you got brainwashed into this crap? You realize that the byproducts that are detectable in your blood by analysis are not the same thing as "THC" molecules? This is a common and easily disprovable myth though it's pathetic how many idiots believe this.

Does taking Ibuprofen and Alieve everyday kill your liver? Yes. Yes it does. On the other hand THC improves circulation. The Oils in Cannabis smoke also are ANTI-CARCINOGENIC (although tar is not good)

I'm not ganna lie, I love weed. I love every single process of it. Growing it, seeing it sprout from the seed, seeing its leaves and fibers develop, seeing its glorious chrystalline flowers developing with multiple different colors and shinyness. I love the varied smell, anything from a skunk to a berry to a pine to a sweet smell and everything in betwee. I love the aspect of picking it and trimming it, watching it dry and cure into perfection. I love examining the nuggets of flower, breaking them up and grinding them and taking in the sweet aromas.

The smoking is just a bonus

RICE would have been better

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

>i'm talking about caffeine in that post
>you switch to alcohol

you understand why i'm seeing you as floundering for a foothold in this debate right user?

Only triggers nigerism in already nigger people. If you are not a degenerate weed is fine.

Only as a social activity tho, people who smoke alone are niggers.

>as trump says

Who cares what someone who doesn't do drugs thinks about drug users? None of your business. Go talk to the Pharma industry and stop preaching to harmless plant advocates. Republican lawmakers who have legalized Alcohol and Tobacco have NO RIGHT to intervene in HARMLESS forms of entertainment while pushing DEADLY and CARCINOGENIC "legal" highs.

more assumptions about me that are nothing but speculation and floundering for a foothold.

i was on probation from 2011-2013
you know what i did the day i got off probation??
smoked so many blunts that i greened out and woke up 2 hours later with a headache and serious need for some water.

F------A--------C---------E
I------------------------------T

if they want me to smoke, why is it illegal?

I'm pretty sure they want me to DRINK and take PHARMACEUTICALS like a truly good goy

>TAKING IBUPROFEN AND ALEVE EVERYDAY CAUSES HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS

>B-B-B-B-BUT SMOKING W-W-W-WEED EVERYDAY DOESN'T CAUSE ANY HARM TO YOUR BODY!! SUPER HIGH ME SAID SO!!

my mother is the HEAD of her Respiratory Wing of a hospital and she would tell me alllll the time when she'd catch me about so and so this so and so that died today of lung cancer from smoking pot or had chronic tar build up from smoking pot

FACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEITFACEIT

check out these nanny state faggots

A foothold? That's because I am offering a sincere argument to people I legitimately have little empathy for. How can someone be AGAINST a plant which SOLVES hundreds of major ailments, from toddlers with epilepsy to adults with Cron's syndrome? The reason is Pharmaceutical lobbyists. You people genuinely DO NOT understand the INCREDIBLE POWER of Cannabis. I live in Colorado where THOUSANDS of parents have moved their children in order to treat horrible disorders that Pharmaceuticals CANNOT SOLVE without Cannabis.

I am not trying to convince you to make my position superior, I am genuinely invested in other states learning the TRUTH about JEW PHARMA.

That ain't from smoking pot, tard. Try cigarettes.