Cred Forums, why are you afraid of Islam taking over Europe

when another semitic religion already did so 2000 years ago?

Christianity was not good for Europe and Islam would be even worse.

>a Lithuanian thinks that either Lithuania isn't in Europe or that it was Christianized two-thousand years ago

Seimos, I...

I like beer, pork, and hate having to pray on someone else's schedule. Also niqabs and burkas are dumb as fuck. I kinda get the hijab but the other two are overkill.

No need to take everything literally. Just wanted to make a point.

Christianity was initially spread culturally, not with the sword

we will not get cucked again

Fair enough. To respond to your initial point, I'm not afraid of Islamicization so much as I oppose it, mainly because I'm not a Semite and have no interest in Semitic gods. At present, European Christians no longer really give a fuck and won't kill me for rejecting all Semitophilic religions. Muslims very well might give it a go.

Also, beer and pork, like said.

it's too late

Islam is being spread culturally as we speak.
Europeans can't get enough of it.

>when another semitic religion already did

Because our ancestors experienced attempted genocide and we have long memories

Christianity went through massive reforms when it became the Roman state religion, essentially making it a European religion. While Islam is filled to the brim with Arabic culture. Theoretically it could be similarly reformed to become a western religion, but when you are importing millions of third world rag heads along with the religion good luck doing that.

Eh. I disagree. The whole point of the quran is that is the literal infallible direct word of god. Which makes all muslims terrorists

Not all Semitic religions are the same. Christianity had special characteristics that helped shape Europe. In that respect, maybe it's effects were circumstantial but still very important nonetheless. Either way, the way Christians practice religion is mostly confined to private life. That's not the case with Islam because it's commandments are not restricted to faith but also how to run a state. It's very political. Most European liberals have a hard-time understanding this. That's why the problem has to be nipped in the bud. Besides whites figured out the problem years and years ago. That religion should be kept out of the government.

In essence: Christianity > Islam

>Besides whites figured out the problem years and years ago. That religion should be kept out of the government.

Demographics and Democracy both start with Demo, when the people change, the government will change. According to how many muslims Europe let's in, and how many children they have compared to each other, it is very possible that the laws and the very idea will change, based on votes and culture.

The religion and government problem is never solved permanently , it must be approachd and solved by each generation again and again, sometimes solving just means leaving it alone because the current generation agrees with the last. But this isn't the direction Europe is heading, at least in theory.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Only a complete fucking moron thinks that Christianity is the same as Islam.

It is though, in both you are giving your energy to a semitic godform.

>Christianity was initially spread culturally
LMAO nice meme. When the first Christian emperor came in power only about 10% of Roman citizens were Christians. After that they enacted laws that banned all non-christian religions, destroyed all non-christian temples and burned all non-christian texts. They systematically destroyed all non-christian cultures. The conversion was from top to bottom people didn't just magically became all christians

That's not true whatsoever. Constantine merely stopped persecuting Christians and helped establish the Church. He didn't go around killing pagans.