Anyone have more info on this FOXACID?

Post Debate Plot by David Brock owner of Media Matters

September 27, 2016
Max Insider

Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet. What it is, is a battalion of paid trolls whose job it is to disrupt, demoralize, and defame any Trump supporters and message boards. They communicate using a secure messaging software called "slack" pictured above.

We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work. What we found was startling. In the fall-out from last night's debate, they are beginning a new campaign of targeted harassment (or worse) against the "ring leaders" of the decentralized online Trump movement.

Without a traditional campaign infrastructure to target, it appears they have been reduced to going after the "most influential voices" in the online debate. What exactly this means, we're not sure (the comment at the end of the conversation wasn't good though). Below are the screen shots and the full transcript of today's conversation.

Begin Transcript
ekim [5:52 AM]

ekim [5:52 AM]
set the channel purpose: clean up this mes

brock [5:52 AM]
joined post-debate from an invitation by @ekim

brock [5:53 AM]
go round up the others. i need some coffee.

ekim [5:53 AM]
will do

efink [5:54 AM]
motherfucker.

brock [5:54 AM]
good morning to u to fink.

efink [5:55 AM]
the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?

brock [5:56 AM]
i can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.

[5:56]
still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.

[5:56]
i hope.

efink [5:57 AM]
me 2. do i have time for coffee?

brock [5:57 AM]
we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.

ekim [5:58 AM]
shaw is on his way sir.
[post 1 of 2]

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/after-debate-deluge-now-trigger-warning#comment-8197971
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know how legit the whole "foxacid" thing is, but its not beyond the scope of CTR.

Someone should order some pizza for those brave folks after a hard day of shilling.

Kek protect us.

bump

rense.com/general96/insideplot.htm

If it is legit, then we are being NSA-probed. This means that Cred Forums might be spreading a compromise. Take standard evasive actions, scrub your browser sessions each and every time.

They are going full retard and trying to trace postings back to the source. I don't like the sounds of this; it smells like a black bag job, and She has a long, bloody history behind her riddled with dead bodies.

I would take this very, very fucking seriously.

fake and gay, saged

this post is active cointelproCheck the fucking link, FOXACID is real, it is not a shitpost, it is not a SA thread, it's a real fucking exploit.

Cred Forums is now under intense observation. Pucker your assholes a little tighter, it's going to get interesting.

This is intense bros.

I thought they were just trying to correct the record.

But this is a whole new (old) level of fuckery I didn't anticipate.

Big, if true. Basically.

You are bullshit and this is Something Awful trying to gin up a boogeyman so they can say they fooled us or some shit. Kys

bump.

We know it's you, CTR. If it was SA, then why is it on a different website? Jesus you people are inept.

what could this mean?

THIS SHIT. I heard before it was gonna try to be spun against SA. You fucks are so predictable. Lowtax is a degenerate as well

look at this level of larping and damage control

the saddest part is, it actually works to ruse the dumbest among us

>Rense's radio program and website promote views such as 9/11 conspiracy theories,[3] UFO reporting, paranormal phenomena, creation of diseases, chemtrails, evidence of advanced ancient technology, emergent energy technologies, and alternative medicine.

>Regular guests include conspiracy theorists, geopolitical experts, and ufologists. Notable guests have included Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, The Political Cesspool's host James Edwards, paranormal expert Brad Steiger, South African journalist Jani Allan,[7] Jordan Maxwell, David Duke, and Devvy Kidd.

not even worth reading

bump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/after-debate-deluge-now-trigger-warning#comment-8197971

Like we weren't being monitored before, only difference is that now the whole world is watching us.

Lol implying I've done anything illegal on Cred Forums

You utter faggots. I'm not saying CTR isn't real or that they haven't tried to infiltrate. What I an saying is all this bogus shit about NSA Trojans and IP gathering is bullshit. It is SA making stuff up to try to get a rise out of us.

Don't click stupid links to polls and other obvious IP logging bait but there is no NSA foxdie shit going on. Just counter trolls using the very real CTR presence to try to get us all worked up about it.

Just keep meming, pushing our man Trump and hailing KEK. Don't be intimidated by SA fake and gay bullshit.

They are sick of we the pizza

This person gets it.

What are they going to do, dox people making memes about Hillary? Who cares? I shitpost about Hillary all the time publicly.

So this is the source:
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

This has predictibly been posted on reddit.
This site is fairly interesting, and rife withe crazy conspiracy theories. The guy sure seems to be an insider.

I hope you're joking

Well many articles are only for trolling but some of them seem credible.

This desu

CTR doesn't have foxacid. That's bullshit.

Bump for interest.

Yes, I'm sure they really need to monitor you and CTR, after Trump got rekt in the debate and made an angry tweet at 4am, proving to anyone who's still sceptical about him being butthurt that he really is.
Keep fighting the Red Vs Blue war, because that's what good goyims do. Same goes for 60% sceptical/disappointed ones, keep up the good work.
D fight iz real we need to win/ take our party back from Trump who hijacked it/ we need to elect Clinton because we already invested in her to take care of us.
Democrats take care of the rich by prommissing to tax the rich, then shrugging like "we tried" when they bargain with unrealistic figures and expectations that rich are, of course, going to be able to refuse and straight up blackmail them by setting up their companies in Ireland and similar places. On the other hand, the other party is for "lowering taxes for all/including the top 0,01%". To sum it up, both parties keep the class system in check, and protect their 0,01% masters. While you fight over their Red&Blue puppets that they can afford to bribe both

Fake and Gay.

Foxacid is real but CTR isn't using it, nor would they be talking like a bunch of idiots in Slack like this. Low quality shit.