The End of Days is upon us. The East will revolt while The West will fall. Be ready my people

Im ReAdY.

D.A.K.
A
K

there arent 16 months in a year you fucking retard

He means the 16th day of the 10 month.

yah ikr OP is a faggot

This meme is shit, even worse than last year's September meme about shemita and financial collapse.

What are you talking about now?

East will revolt? You can't revolt when you're the one who's been acting like a faggot the whole time.

THE EAST WILL REVOLT GUYS WOW THIS IS HUGE

Aren't we the west?

Are the Asians revolting?

he means Germany

>American Education

define "east" and define "west"?

Is it happening?

A-Am I safe or the battleground?

There aren't 16 months in a year, you retard.

Le epic le maymay le frien XDDD

Anyone have that devil vs god meme with flags all over each

>(((USA))), EU, Israel, Canada, UN, Soros, Centralized International Banks, Australia

Vs

>China, Iran, Russia, Syria, Phillipines, and all sorts of rabid dogs that have filled the nations of the west (ISIS/BLM/La Raza/Anti-Gov Militias etc)

It might actually be happening because Trump cannot be allowed to win

You'll be safe in Luzon

>16+10+16
>42

The meaning of life will be revealed.

>less than 6 million

BASED

Explain this D.A.K. meme to me.

>And give me your adress and passport

DEUS EX

I've been blue balled since the Boy Scout jamboree fack off

Dues vult!

Revelation 16 verses 10-16

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

It's something to do with a bible quote about the end of the world and some how people connected it to the date 16.10.16 I have no clue what the DAK bit is about though.

Nevermind I found the meaning of D.A.K 16.10.16.

Revelation 16 verses 10-16

>10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
>11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
>12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
>13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
>14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
>15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
>16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

DAK means "Das Armageddon kommt" which translates to "The Armageddon comes"

WHAT THE FUCK

What did he mean by this?

Actually, I have the feeling this will be a German/Europe only event.

I'm expecting a right wing coup d'etat in Germany, or at least massive right wing civil unrest.

Remember how the German government asked its citizens to gather food, and water rations, as well as prep for an emergency?

Way I figure it, Germany is about to re-discover her identity.

Hillary could be the Beast or the Whore of Babylon.

>13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

HELL YEAH BABY

I want the end to come already.

The lies of the nations and her false religion would be laid bare for the world to see, their sources of persuasion, wealth, and support would be dried up.
The Beast would attempt to CTR and send its minions out to deceive the people away from the obvious facts that condemn The Whore.

good me.me

>3 unclean spirits
>Juncker - Schultz - Tusk

>Whore of babylon
>Merkel

>Beast
>Erdogan

The GET approaches.

>leaf insulting our echilons of higher learning while he takes a dick in his mouth

>Burger "bantz"

Who the fuck puts the month before the day? You'd have to be a special kind of autistic to think that's normal.

Meme magic is going to cause a horrific, apocalyptic event with Germany at its epicenter.

It's the reason all these Zalgo'd memes are being created.

>1 post by this ID

i'm scared, guys. hold me.

Oh man, Zalgo, haven't heard that in a while. I wonder if we meme hard enough, Zalgo will actually exist

God's in his heaven, all's right with the world.

>not being part of the secret militia
>not being part of the RGD
>Not having your mountain bros protect you when the time comes
Stay pleb.

quality b9