They're coming: Massive UFO Flies in Front of the Sun, NASA won't comment

So after the first thread got deleted on 8pol and I was subsequently banned for a week for attempting to post it again, I figured 4pol might be interested in this.

>UFO hunters claim to have sighted a giant alien UFO spacecraft flying through our inner solar system in an image of the Sun snapped by cameras on board the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) on September 11, 2016.

>According to UFO researchers, this is not the first time that the UFO has been seen flying near the Sun-Earth L1 gravitational balance point in our solar system. SOHO cameras captured similar flybys in 2011, 2012, and 2016.

>The SOHO satellite — managed jointly by NASA and the European Space Agency (ESA) — is stationed in halo orbit around point L1 from where it transmits to Earth near-real-time data about solar activity that helps to predict space weather.

I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords and am looking forward to a relaxing vacation on The Citadel.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jMbnd
youtube.com/watch?v=tGMGOdKOPKk
inquisitr.com/3512502/gigantic-four-armed-ufo-sails-once-again-past-sun-nasa-still-wont-talk-about-artificial-object-spotted-in-2011-2012-and-2016-conspiracy-theorists-say-video/
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2003_01_17/
bristolpost.co.uk/police-helicopter-crew-baffled-by-own-footage-that-could-be-ufo-flying-over-bristol-channel/story-29751166-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to article because I'm a faggot

archive.is/jMbnd

More proof please.

The reason I got banned? BAN EVASION XD

Maybe we put some of that black-budget money into an Orion-type spacecraft after all, launched under the guise of a nuclear test and stationed un-manned in L1 where nobody can get to it but you.
Or ayylmaos

I was permabanned from 8/pol/ last year when I made a thread about Jared Kushner.

Every picture is fucking blank
Great work op

A shill in the last thread got incredibly butthurt about this documentary. Probably the best one on the subject of UFOs. I'd highly recommend watching if anyone's interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGMGOdKOPKk

starts a thread about a UFO transiting the sun

doesn't provide a youtube link to the images

Are you even trying?

That's odd..... Here's a non-archive link if you can stand it

inquisitr.com/3512502/gigantic-four-armed-ufo-sails-once-again-past-sun-nasa-still-wont-talk-about-artificial-object-spotted-in-2011-2012-and-2016-conspiracy-theorists-say-video/

OP here, archive is shitting itself, so unfortunately you will have to go to the actual site if you want to read the article / see pics.

See:

The object

okay, good. At first I saw the white circle over the disc which they use to obscure the visual data of the sun itself, thinking that was the "UFO", and I laughed heartily.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>Attempting to broad brush discredit conspiracies
>On Cred Forums

AYYYYYYYLIUMS

GUN!!!!

AY HOL UP HOL UP.
SO U BE SAYING?????
DAT WE IZ????
AYYLIENS N SHIET NOW?????
SHIIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT

Nah I just thought it was a funny picture and never have a chance to use it

LOL that's like getting arrested for resisting arrest

ISS TRUE MANG

>I got banned for a week for posting this

Oh this will be interesting.

>Giant UFO
Where? I don't see it in the picture. I see a solar flare. Is that what you think is a UFO?

It's the massive pronged object just above the solar flare.

That's a comet.

do you have HTTPSEverywhere or other tools installed ?

i too have problems with archived sites lately

Look above the solar flare. It's easy to miss at first but it's right there in the picture.

AYYY!

THE GOYIM KNOW OH SHIT

>IT'S CLEARLY SWAMP GAS

But actually, if you watch the video it maintains a definite shape. I can see why you'd think that by looking at the still image, but the "prongs" of the object don't move like the trail of a comet.

It looks like more a Satellite/comet....
But well... believe what you want.

AYY
L
M
A
O

Yep, just your average earth-sized satellite.

bump

>PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS A GO

Did you know I'm a gigantic fat autistic faggot, Cred Forums?

shrek'd

See

Damn, is this a real thing? Because I want 2001 to happen.

I see Doctor Evil is up to his old tricks again, eh?

/x/ leaks are even worse than plebbit leaks

Looks like the Sputnik satellite

Nice bump

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2003_01_17/

>t looks like more a Satellite/comet....
AHhh OFCOURSE! Your run-of-the-mill SUN SATELITE! Thanks user.

Lol nice

Sorry guys, that was me. I wanted to try and hack the sun but I was too fat.

Looks like a bit of plasma spewing off that giant amount coming from the side below it. Sorry, I believe in aliens more tha most people but I don't see it here.

This however is interesting:
bristolpost.co.uk/police-helicopter-crew-baffled-by-own-footage-that-could-be-ufo-flying-over-bristol-channel/story-29751166-detail/story.html

>object letting off heat
>moving INTO the wind
>recorded by a helicopter
>couldn't see it with the naked eye

youtube.com/watch?v=bDIXvpjnRws

>access denied

It's as if the thought of an extraterrestrial life existing triggers them. But hey, Mars used to have water millions of years ago. That should excite you.

Oh sorry russkie bro, just google Bristol UFO

Probably Jupiter or some shit

US military

/thread

Can't beat the VC, IS or the Taliban but can fly an earth sized craft next to the sun.

Of course.

Did you just /thread yourself.

Are you fucking stupid.

>banned from 8pol
Wow, i wonder why
>>>/8ch/
>>>/reddit/

interdasting.

Can we shoot it?

lik a benis :DDD

God's Chosen People and this is the best you can do? Oy...Oy vey!