Is it correct and/or realistic to think that Europe and European people should return to their traditional european...

Is it correct and/or realistic to think that Europe and European people should return to their traditional european values, beliefs, and mythologies? Is Christianity/Judaism/Islam responsible for destroying all things good, as Varg thinks?

It seems like the next natural step after going through your edgy teenage atheist phase 2bh

Actually, atheism is responsible for the destruction of European culture. Europe was amazing and free of shitskins well into the 1900s when people were still Christian.

Varg is also a degenerate who killed another white man and removed his genetic line from humanity forever. He's nigger-tier

The problem with this logic is that Christianity is not European. It would be the same if all white people became Muslim or Buddhist or some fucking African jungle voodoo shit followers.

atheism is just a consequence of early 20th century liberals like Bertrand Russel

>The problem with this logic is that Christianity is not European.

Don't conflate its origins with its development. Christianity may not have started in Europe proper but it would be nothing if not for its adoption by European peoples.

>The problem with this logic is that Christianity is not European. It would be the same if all white people became Muslim or Buddhist or some fucking African jungle voodoo shit followers.

But that not a problem.
If Europe became Islamized and stayed that way without the Arabs or other Easterners we'd be better off than if we were atheistic or secular.
I'd rather have a pure European Europe under Islam than no Europe at all.

Cheese and rice, its like Atheism is the bane of all that is good and just....

My personal opinion is yes, but at the same time, it can't be denied that Christian Europeans have a pretty decent, long-running record of creating wondrous things of absolute beauty in worship of their god.

>Viking
>Kills another white

Checks out.

It doesn't even matter where it's from. What matters is it's content. If we wanted to do everything our ancestors did then we could live in caves and eat worms off the ground too. Christianity obviously played a huge role in the development of the west but autists will never recognize this because they still think like dumb googles.

The Enlightenment was atheist.

>Christianity responsible for destroying all things good

he killed a left wing traitor, so it's quite good in fact. If more poeple had done that, there wouldn't be that much "rapefugee welcome" in europe

its not christianity, its literally Hitler

Euronymous was a cuck

it will not happen the way you think
the best outcome is a holy war between islam and christianity and judaism

Well then he's not really white then, the "victim" that is. Earth to lefties, you aren't white anymore if you're trying to kill off your own tribe.

no correlation you dirty christkike
you may as well say the cause of islamification of europe is the decline of nationalism owing to the growth of liberalism exemplified by ww2 - which is when mass immigration really took off
fucking dirtbag christkikes and their kike theories that conveniently absolve them and kikes of all blame

t. bluepilled christkike

>Jesus is literally the King of the Jews (INRI)
>Christianity is redpilled
pick one

>not wanting to remove Euronymous genetic line

have you seen pics of him? he was a 1.50m skinnyfat chicken legged useless slob

It's happening as we speak.

As an example, by sister's generation (98) hardly drink, and they shun drugs and partying excessively. They're also heavily into education, and nigger culture is gradually being shunned more and more. My sister herself got redpilled about niggers and jews when she was not picked for a retail position because "she was white".

This, he was a short fat troll pussy commie pos. watch varg's latest video on this

Hi Varg.

Varg lives in France

Christians are altruistic gullible suckers Christianity socially conditioned this HURR LOVE EVERYBODY bullshit in the white psyche its your fault Europe is falling.

Varg is a piece of shit

POPE PREP THE BULL

Europe was christian for more than a thousand years, and it's only now it goes to shit, thus this isn't related to christianity, this is related to atheism spread by the Enligjtenement philosophy and the human rights bullshit, and as a matter of fact christianity do not hold any political power in this cucked continent.

ok u r gay

Every ancestor of mine that I can name was a Christian.

Would anyone of you neo-pagans and atheists honestly look your great great great grandfather in the eye and call him these names for believing in Jesus Christ? Would you even say it to your grandfather?

And what about you? Were your ancestors also altruistic gullible suckers?

>HURR LOVE EVERYBODY

Is that what your grandparents taught you?

It's easy to larp and stir up conflict on the internet. Why don't you all go say these things to your grandparents if you're so confident?

Yes. When you look at it, Christianity in Europe was always heavily influenced by our Aryan(i.e Pagan, because some people forget that Pagan religions in Europe are the religions of our Indo-European forefathers which we betrayed) roots and was made bearable by those. The semitic elements of early christianity at its sources have brought nothing good to us.

However you try to frame it, Christianity is semitic at its core and only strongly differentiates itself when Europeans put their input to it.

And in any case, in case you haven't noticed, Christianity has totally exhausted itself as a source of spiritual values in Europe.
If anything, the spiritual values of the right, like the ethno-centric preservation of your ancestors land and culture, is closer to our Pagan roots than it is to the universalist 'There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus' values of Christianity.

>Would anyone of you neo-pagans and atheists honestly look your great great great grandfather in the eye and call him these names for believing in Jesus Christ? Would you even say it to your grandfather?

Why would anyone use the words they choose on Cred Forums to communicate irl?

Euronymous had mongolian blood, look up his pictures, literally steppe nigger.

pic related

Varg is great, slavs should go in his steps.

I believe he wasn't really ethnic Norwegian either. At least partly lappish.

I don't believe they'd bring up the issue at all. And I think the language they use shows how insecure they are about it.

>neo-pagans and atheists
fuck off christkike
you belong in a gas chamber

gas yourself jew-worshipping scum