Do you have Cred Forums related furniture/decorations? If so, post

Do you have Cred Forums related furniture/decorations? If so, post.

Pic related, that's my only one above my bed. I bought it from some random southern-state American dude at a car exhibition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BT3BC2NkAYM
youtube.com/watch?v=dyO5sb-lSQI
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_F._Jonas
youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ
theviewthroughthewindow.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a few Nazi flags.

the wrinkles user, iron them out on low heat.

Where di dyou buy em? I want one.

I have a Confederate flag I keep at work on my desk, gonna hang it on the wall on my desk soon

lmao

>not publicly advertising your power level and increasing your chances to legally remove watermelon

Low test faggots

Wanna know how I know you're white trash? No its not the flag its that unkempt bed.

I have a painting of the Dutch fleet sailing the thames on the way for raping the englands. Bretty rare too. Grandfather had it and no one wanted it when he ded.

Confederate flag over my bed is actually all I have as well if we're talking Cred Forums décor(I have a crucifix hanging on my wall, but that's only implicitly Cred Forums-related). Kinda funny that people in the other hemisphere do this too. Does it hold any of the same symbolism for you guys as it does here in the States? I'd imagine its meaning is lost to some degree, but it's still a damn good flag on purely aesthetic level.

my house is filled with 300 + year old furniture. Does that count?

Picture of the Queen on the fire place and on my desk.

My flag. Just being a nationalist in your own triggers the leftist cucks.

To me it symbolizes rebellion and eternal battle, and the slavery/race realism plays its part as well. Also, it's nice to be an edgy contrarian.

To me it's not about America, but for the reasons I mentioned.

American flag, 8 foot long swastika banner, wrought-iron swastika on my wall, tons of European painting prints, Orthodox icons.

I'm working on a Hitler picture collage too.

I have a WWI-era iron cross

IRON YOUR FUCKING FLAGS YOU FUCKING SOB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear it's not nearly as bad as it seems. The lighting pronounces it by a lot

WHY DOES NO ONE EVER IRON THEIR FLAGS, IT ONLY TAKES LIKE 2 MINUTES GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Lmao post pics. What does your mom think of your place?

when asked, I say that the rebel flag is about the south. True, but it is also a symbol of white race consciousness. My subtle way of giving the finger to the leftists

>making the Milo hand gesture

Send that nigger back to Africa. Literal shit tier.

just do it m8, seriously, it will improve your room aesthetics by a lot.

I have this flag by my desk. Louisiana Flag during the civil war. I brought it to a BLM protest here and I triggered some liberal cuck, he called me a "psychopathic, narcissistic patriot" whatever the fuck that means

thanks for the daily reminder that anime is for faggots

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my Trump signs. This was a few months ago. I've added a lot since then.

My mom thinks I'm perfect.

Also, nice dubs.

I'd say half-way

don't take insults from people who don't even think gender exists

Couple Trump flags.

Was there ever any doubt?

That looks comfy as fuck. I look forward to getting out of adult daycare and being able to buy a house.

Wait what?

No, CNN.

lol. looks liek your moms basement. I have the following framed in my bedroom.

See:

Get the old "home guard" slovenian fascist flag

It looks like a Russian flag with German eagle

Thanks. Comfy is my entire goal in decorating. Low, warm lighting, soft colors. Your home should be a refuge, filled with things that make you happy.

I have the Italian flag. I was surprised to find that it's still available on Amazon

He was just some hipster faggot who thought who knew everything about Louisiana history because he taught history at some middle school.

Antifa confirmed Autists triggered by non ironed flags

I want to try and paint a flag to make it look old and 'original'.

I love pic related, but the ones off ebay look too plasticky, so I am going to try and make one

It's not a basement. It's a repurposed old general store. That's why the windows are weird. The building is very old.

How do you hang the flags up?

I use mounting tape

I have a US flag, Confederate flag, Gadsen flag and the flag of my state. I like collecting flags and historical stuff anyway and besides the day I'll deny my Southern and American heritage for some cockroach is the day I'm rotting in hell.

I'll add that to the list. I also want to get the Romanian Iron Guard, Hungarian Arrow Cross, and Independent State of Croatia flags.

The flag has holes in the upper corners, I smashed a few nails on the wall and hung it up on them.

I wear a confederate flag belt. I've been called racist for it, like I give a shit

had these paintings made.

>91112242
Is that a fleshlight in the trash

>decoration
> the fold marks are still fresh
>that flag was in a drawer just like your manhood.

damm faggot OP

My grandfather fought the chi-coms in Korea. Fuck you

I'm part of a local Civil War battlefield preservation group and thankfully I don't see the nutcases much. My Robert E. Lee hat gets plenty of use. I have a Nathan Bedford Forrest shirt too I use to work in.

The fold marks have to be ironed out otherwise they stay that way

But why? Arrow Cross were litteraly scum of the earth.

Why paintings of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il and not flags or propaganda posters?

thats rightt

jesus

r8

That's a symbol of hate

Fuck off traitors I hate Nazi trash! I'm part Jewish

Also >inb4 iron your flag

Already did that, that's an old pic

Nice photoshit

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

Some Portuguese guy posted this a few months ago. I'm a bit confused by it.

>wife's side of the room is a wreak
I have the blanket in the washing machine right now.
And her rebel purse is buried in that chair.

Are you trying to tell me that you are not a virgin?

nope.
>dated for 5 years.
>married the last 2-3

> PIC RELATED
Oil painting of pepe's above muh tv

I have never been close with any female.
I had one female friend but she turned out to be a whore so i quit hanging out with her.

1/6 Scale WW2 German in para camo figure, eventually want to get a whole MG Crew. Bitch to find kit though
Not a whole lot of decoration yet, might get some flags eventually

beautiful. I´m half American and half Spanish. I decorated my house full of little spanish flags and my leftwing roommate was triggered and idk where they are. Theres a huge American flag hanging in my bedroom too

If your side is considered the neat side, please don't ever have children. You'll probably lose them in your monstrous ability to create a mess. Are you two 12?

That's racist as fuck. You know that statue was made by Nazi trash right?

>hurr im an alpha because i have sex with lots of women
>hurr durr a women had sex with lots of men she's a whore

>hurr im an alpha because i have sex with lots of women
>hurr durr a women had sex with lots of men she's a whore

Yes, that's how it works.

Might just be someone really into history and not necessarily into one particular ideology. I'm not communist by any means but do own some Eastern Bloc items.

>no swastikas

faggit

I turned down the opportunity to study in Spain because Europe seemed like a shithole, was that a good call or no?

Got this Trump poster hanging up in my room.

I have a new goal and reason to live. Thanks Cred Forums.

Both man whores and female whores are trash.
Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

If i liked someone i would date them and i would have sex with them if i thought we would have a future.

You˙re a moron. By behaving like "alpha" you behave like no good nigger and you enable whores.

Mfw just got a USSR flag.

Pic related, my room. It´s a lil messy, getting ready to par-tay tonight.
Europe is a fucking disgusting leftwing hole in general. But the States are too. No idea where to escape. There are some really based right wing people here but we are few and far between.

Please elucidate.

you are trash

This. I fucking hate it when weebs call it 'a piece of cotton'.

Literally any millitary surplus store, I have one but I take it down when I have company over.

Off topic, need to redpill my gf so I can leave it up

Noice but a wee bit over the top to my taste

Butthurt because you have no control over your sexual urges to the point where you participate in degeneracy that is destroying your society?

Muzzies are taking over your land because their women have children and do not whore themselves with you like yours do.

Europe in general is definetely not a shithole, but Spain probably is.

That sucks man im sorry, there is always someone for everyone... just keep looking.
i dated this one other chick for 2 years before the wife, and broke it off with her because she couldn't keep it in her pants.
>but all relationships are work
just have clear guidelines as to what you cannot deal with.
>stupidity, and cheating for both of us.
well usually my side is spotless, because I'm OCD.
she just had a bad week with one of her patients being taken off TPN because his condition is deteriorating.....

Only a confederate flag. But please, iron your fucking flags.

Where do you live brethren?

There would be far less whores if men were decent and did not go for them. Nowadays being a whore is normalized and almost no girl will ever be rejected based on her whore past.

You are enabling whores when you sleep with them, you prove them that what they are doing is okay.

Shut the fuck up leaf, you syrup slurping moose fuckers need to get off Cred Forums

Madrid. As you know, it's one of the supposedly conservative strongholds, and it's leftist as fuck.

I also used to go a high school that was the goddamn antifa HQ.

honestly man.... i agree with you
>most people can't stop themselves from fucking anything that will allow it.
its deplorable.

>I also used to go a high school

I also used to go to a high school*

I've seen this on r9k.

>responding to Canadians
Are you new here skiddo?

flags hung up on walls are tacky to be quite honest

The only place they really look good is on a flag pole or hanging from something like the side of a building

I´m a gaditana living in Madrid too. I loved this place because when I first came I met a lot of pijos because I live in the nice part of town and they were nationalists and PP and such. When Podemos won I was literally speechless. My roommate worships her.

>You will never be a based Hobbit and never a borrower nor a (((lender))) be

I hail from 8/pol/

I have a American flag, Rhodesian flag, Nazi flag, apartheid SA flag, Soviet flag, East German flag, and a Confederate flag

bu-but i wanna have sex!!!!

>reasons to decriminalize prostitution

>Painter knows about the out Pepe Dimension and that reality is actually a cosmic shitpost

Deus vult is my whatsapp status and I´ve gotten a few confused questions lol.

and no, im 26 and she is 38.

You are assuming that there are equal numbers of whores and chads, and furthermore that this is a requirement for this state of affairs to exist.

You can have large numbers of chads with only a relatively small proportion of whores.

Being a chad has nothing to do with being a whore, they are completely unrelated. One is desirable, the other is not. Make dealings of it.

Got an England flag, a Roachistan flag (don't ask why), a silver coated bullet as my keyring, a toy frog representing Kek, I have some military clothing that I wear often and got some political books my brother got me.
Nice MSPaint skills faggot

haha sweet!

Went to two Texas rallies for Trump. Got a sign at the Dallas one.

Got the button from a random old lady at my job who was handing them out.

Should I put on the bumper sticker? I had one on my car before, but I got a new car and this is my last one.

What fucking idiot folds their flags anyway.

This

looks like a vietnamese flag, you should have told him it was a viet cong flag

I bow before your Photoshop skills user.
Here, have this rare Pepe. It's the last one I have.

How about men start working on improving themselves to get laid instead of paying 100$ for some sad whore to fuck them?

Prostitution was pushed hard in Berlin by the jews in the 1920´s for a good reason. Another thing that was pushed was tranny faggotry and paedophilia

but what he is saying is that while that USED to be the way things were, most women are whores now.
>i use two separate names for the same qualifications with the only difference between them being gender.
its the same shit...... both men and women can be whores.

Nice I got a sign at the Arizona Trump rally and these two in the picture at my university.

>that drawing

Autistic gibberish.

Successful men never chased whores.

You're right my ruskie friend.

This is a fatal flaw in the MGTOW logic. They think if they sexually withdraw, that women will just magically come around.

Women emulate the man they are fucking/wanting to fuck. If all the alt-right men suddenly became well rounded Chads, women would be changing themselves.

It's a redpill not all of Cred Forums has taken yet.

>ITT: faggots mixing the rebel and nazi flags

REEEEEEEE

they literally have nothing in common

Are you going to put on the bumper sticker?

I feel I shouldn't put mine on because it's a piece of history.

This you OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=BT3BC2NkAYM

Post the other drawing ASAMFP

I take mine everywhere I go.

Poland M8. It's the only hope.

>Saló flag
Must be nice being a Republican cuck

I want civilization to collapse quickly to build anew from our ashes.

>Slavs are white meme

and i agree with you, it would be ideal to have people better themselves to reach a higher tier to procreate with....
but not everyone is willing to do this, and i have noticed some people only better themselves after losing their virginity.
It would also be ideal for people to not spit out children they have no intention of caring for.

also im a libertarian so i dont give a shit what two consenting adults agree to.

i would save it.
>but then again i hate bumper stickers.

well put.

we can only hope.

They're whiter than you, Mohammed. Go back to Syria.

I'm probably not I feel the same way also I don't want be harassed by the loony liberals.

>first National flag of the CSA.
Noice

Like the legend of the Phoenix, my man.

You better hope that we are white or else you are done for.

Oh you have my flag :3

Confederacy was more concerned in more power to states than to federal.

>Trans Am
STOP INSULTING MY GENDER! I AM GOING TO GET SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE THAT BEAST OF A CAR!

>Slavs are whiter than Swedes

It's one the most aesthetic pan-slavic flags

Mississippi here.

Quit waving around the Confederate flag like the gigantic faggots you are.

We can't wave around our own goddamn flag anymore cause of you chucklefucks.

>"I'm an honorary southerner xD"

Fuck off, you wouldn't last 3 minutes in the Delta.

Where do you order the Rhodesian flag? I wanna get that as a patch.

One time the dutch BTFO'd the British Navy.

>r-rule Britannia

It won´t be in our lifetime, though. I feel like history has taught us that all civilizations rise and fall, but with social media and modern technology I don´t know how it will happen. People aren´t truly revolutionary anymore. I´m rightwing and to be honest I never talk about it with anyone because I´m sick of debating and being viewed poorly

How does this look? Not an actual flag btw.

fuck you i AM a southerner.
>born in S.C. raised in Texas
i have family that died in that war.
the wife is a daughter of the texas republic, and holds land that was granted to them by Sam Houston himself.

your only an honorary faggot.

We won´t though. We have no fight in us. In all honesty, I care about how people view me. I´m afraid of telling people my views because I´m always alone against the world I feel. Idk there won´t be any revolution, because thanks to social media and technology society will just progressively decay. I´m part of the problem.

>divide and conquer

>search "confederate flag" on amazon
>0 results

>search "mississippi flag" on amazon
>confederate flags everywhere

lol thank god for mississippi

Liberals and cuckservatives listening to kikes and porch monkeys is why the Confederate flag has the status it does now, not because some Cred Forumstards fly it. Personally I've always used it. Born and raised in Tennessee and everyone here used the Confederate flag before the controversy, during the controversy, and will continue to do so after the controversy. It's part of the heritage of my family and my state so why wouldn't I? And really I'm happy people all across the world have interest in the flag and the history of the Confederacy.

This is my setup right now.

because the only people across the world who "have interest in the flag" are neonazis who give the media another reason to try and ban it everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyO5sb-lSQI

I don't have the confederate flag but I do wear the confederate hat (pic related).

It's not divide and conquer because we were never united in the first place. That's like saying I'm a divide and conquer shill for saying that niggers aren't white.

Slavs have never been considered white, and I do mean never. This is some new Cred Forums shit. Not even normies consider them to be part of the same ethnic group as us.

Funny, now look at my picture.

>im not allowed to like something because other people do
your an idiot, and i hope that will continue to educate people on the true meaning of what this flag means.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Bullshit. Comminism is known for its violence and a lot of people interested in communist symbols are radicals but that does not stop people from flying communist flags.

Neo Nazis are far from the only people with interest in it. I volunteer at a local Civil War battlefield and we've had busloads of visitors from Europe and Asia. Most of them would fall under history nerd or curious tourist more than Neo Nazi.

Have these over my bed.

I also have a Baptist and Confederate flag on the other wall.

Then what are Slavs :3? Asians? Are you trying to tell me that light haired blue eyed slavs are mongolians?

>Civil War
>Texas, a.k.a the "who gives a fuck" state

Nice major battles there.

>Sam Houston

You mean the only governor to oppose secession?

I'm talking about these faggots

I remember growing up when people could wave it at college football games and nobody gave a shit. Now Half the time I see it, it's being waved by the KKK or some other white supremacist group.

Pretty nice! Whats the text in the frame?

Have loads of nazi flags

>some times I super glue (pl600) them onto walls along the highway.

A patriotic poem. I have been meaning to find a gun rack to put under the flag.

another example

>I bought it from some random southern-state American dude at a car exhibition

And you about as ignorant and stupid as he is. You faggots could at least use the actual Confederate States flag instead of a battle flag.

do any of you anons know where to customize and buy flags online for a cheap price?

What about the 2nd or 3rd National flag?

Slavs are mongrels. Their blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin is a product of their Germanic heritage. Their low intelligence, predisposition to aggressive behaviour and addiction is not.
>Are you trying to tell me that light haired blue eyed slavs are mongolians?
Plenty of slant-eyed finns who fit that description.

>Sweden
>redpilled

Hopefully there are more like you.

Is this a joke?

no.
the south Carolina heritage of my mother is what brings me to love the confederacy.

of course there were no battles in texas because it had plenty of its own internal conflicts at the time and was too separate from the warring east at the time.
>also the wife has ancestors that left to join the confederacy and died in combat. two brothers actually
then correct those people and make sure to inform others.
>but to demonize them all contributes to the problem.

oh fuck off, nobody cares about your random "trivia". They barely used the official flag anyways because it looked too similar to the stars and stripes.

no.

Neither of which is the battle flag, which 99.9% of all ignorant rednecks fly.

Original Slavs are described as fair haired people though as early as 10 th century.

Yes a lot of Slavs are mixed some more some less but we are not blonde because of Germanic DNA.

The purest Slavs are Czechs, Slovenes, Poles, Slovakians the ones who are not too far east or south to get mixed with mongoloids

>correcting neo-nazis

yeah well they're already dumb enough to think nazis were "white" supremacists, I doubt they're going to listen to reason.

D..Dylan?

I would say most white supremacists are well intentioned when using the flag. They dislike the federal government and sympathize with a group that broke off from the US, formed their own country, and fought to the end. They just fail to understand that race was practically a non-existent reason for the Confederacy's existence and many popular figures in the South were all for freeing the slaves just not in a way the abolitionists wanted it done. Fascists who fly it are a little silly because the Confederacy was about sticking to the true basis of the Constitution and the ideals of the Founding Fathers that was far from how fascism wanted to operate. That said some are neither white supremacist or fascist and just think they're really edgy flying stars and bars and swastikas. And really if I'm going to fret over what white supremacists decide to use I might as well trash the American flag, my state flag, the Gadsen flag, hell might as well toss my statue of George Washington in the trash. I refuse to do this though because I realize the true enemy wants to strip us of our heritage and identity.

What's wrong with flying the battle flag? I'd rather honor the soldiers who fought than the ineffective politicians like Jefferson Davis who sucked cock.

also. old men become complacent and just want to live the rest of their lives in peace.
>doesn't detract from the his actions and what good they had on the people he led.
again.... it was the wild west... it didn't matter to them. it had no impact.

>Daniel Greenfield is a journalist and conservative blogger who is critical of Islam. He was born in Israel and today lives in New York City.[1]

>Today he posts at his blog Sultan Knish,[2] FrontPage Magazine,[3] Israel National News[4] and is a Shillman Journalist Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.[5]

>oh fuck off, nobody cares

And that's exactly the problem. If someone wants to make a statement, they could at least look into the factual history of what it is they're espousing. Instead of making a bold statement of "battle" for a fallen country who's real flag they don't even know.

>Original Slavs are described as fair haired people though as early as 10 th century.
That's because the Germanic race migrated through Europe earlier than this. Not to mention the viking raids that took part around the time you mentioned as well (and before).
>but we are not blonde because of Germanic DNA.
You are.

yea.
but try.
even if you only reach one person.
even if you plant the seed of truth.
we gotta combat false rhetoric somewhere.

God save the Queen!

We would be like 1/4 th Germanic then.

WE WUZ GERMANICS N SHIIIIET

The war's own veterans used the common battle flag all the time during memorials. I never understand why historyfags get so butthurt by the mixing of these various flags.

I read Sledges autobighraphy, that part always made me chuckle

I didn't know euros liked our rebel flag

>The war's own veterans used the common battle flag

Because they were the ones doing the battle.

Do civilians fly a specific unit's colors at a WW1/2/Korea/Vietnam memorial, or do they all swing around little US flags?

>get so butthurt by the mixing of these various flags.
Is the ignorance of the common rabble that bothers me.

The battle flag is more than just a statement or a piece of history at this point. It means more to Southerners than just a battle flag. It's practically became the flag of the South itself. A flag representing everything the South has been, is, and will be. The Confederate flag is as much the symbol of the South as the Union Jack is to the British.

only thing i have is a norwegian flag, but thats not really pol

>most white supremacists are well intentioned

and what are those noble intentions?

Not to mention that most white supremacists are very anti-Semitic, something that the confederates didn't care about at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Levy_Yulee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_F._Jonas

I'd like to see their faces when they find out that the battle flag use to look like pic related until prominent southern jews asked for a religious symbol to not be the symbol of the new nation, so Miles changed it to a saltire.

If you're a nationalist I would say it's pretty pol.

on a flagpole in the corner

also a shadowbox with some stuff from muh army days

I have a confederate flag, an American flag and a British flag. I'm not a teenager so I can't just hang them up in my room, got the American and British flags hanging up in my four year old son's room and the confederate flag draped over my dressing room table lol. Got my dads WWII medals framed on my wall as well.

I live in the central heart of NC. My mother is a member of the UDC(United Daughters of the Confederacy). The only reason I'm not in on the SCV is because I have a security clearance and I'd rather not have a "potentially subversive" group membership on my record. I've got a pretty good idea about what it means to the south. Most of the people around here who speak most loudly about it know the least about it. It's all pervaded by a lot of moronic ignorance. A damn shame too.

Oh shit! I also have a framed picture of nige on a shelf in my living room

I'm flattered that the do confederate flag is being used across the pond

remember it, he said that this portrait was the one of hitler. he got completly btfo

Well intentioned doesn't mean noble. What I'm saying is white supremacists don't use the Confederate flag because they have some sort of sinister plot. They use the flag because some of the goals of the Confederacy resonates with them but don't realize or don't care that the CSA was far from their dream. Many Klansmen especially are from the South and had Confederate veterans in their family and also use it because of that. It doesn't mean they're right, just that they aren't meaning to be sinister about it's use.

It scares leftist pussies, that's what counts

Well I'm half American (the better half)

I've got a furry bodypillow.

>Do civilians fly a specific unit's colors at a WW1/2/Korea/Vietnam memorial, or do they all swing around little US flags?
only tourists
>Do civilians fly a specific unit's colors
yes, if they feel an allegiance to that unit/group/brotherhood.

Then you shouldn't be having to ask why people use the battle flag over the national flag then. An entire culture has built up around the flag since the Civil War and that's why it's use is more common than the national flag. If Lynyrd Skynryd and Pantera decided to use the national flag and people brought the national flag to all of the college football games then maybe it'd be the more common one but it wasn't.

Southern trees bear strange fruit

Is it true that even displaying your national flag is a taboo now?

If you only goal is to scare leftists honestly at this point you can just fly Old Glory and it works just as well. Any hint of nationalism or pride drives them insane.

I live in NC as well and I'm pretty sure the SCV is shit now. Long gone are the days that people like Harry Truman or Omar Bradley were active members. It's pretty sad what happened to UDC as well. My mom is in DAR and a lot of the women in there joined after leaving UDC because of political pressure. The NAACP would protest anything the UDC did. I will never understand how liberals will whine about confederate slavery but gloss over Jefferson's or Washington's slaves, or maybe they're just testing the waters before they try and destroy their legacies as well.

I have a map of Germany in its 1871 borders.

>Got my dads WWII medals framed on my wall as well.
I should do that too.

I hung a two-foot-wide stone-engraved swastika on my front door. Not that anyone minds here.

>Navy flag looks lime EU flag

They took over Europe.

Oh yes absolutely. Libcucks hate it. I live in a loyalist town in Northern Ireland so it's more normal to have it flying than elsewhere, my kids school has one outside and I feel so proud when I see it. It's I crying shame ((they)) have tried to turn it into something so dirty, should be taken out and shot tbqhfam

lol no

I see the SCV around at events whenever the group I'm in has things going on at the battlefield but beyond shitposting on Facebook I haven't really seen them be really active in general. They really seem to be taking a backseat while newer, unaffiliated groups take over teaching about the Civil War.

Yeah man, nothing better, I've kicked someone out of my house for sneering at them before. Got a great picture of my dad in his uniform in the frame too.

dirt is a lot older than 300 years you boer trashbag

Really? I've had it called "that rag" "butchers apron" "meaningless" etc. You never experienced that?

the manufacturer

Wow rude.

I wonder what would happen if you went to turkey and called their flag a rag

Unfortunately I don't know what happened to my grandfather's WW2 stuff besides the old photos I have. I do have the American flag I was given at his burial in a case with a photo of him in uniform though. Best I can do until maybe someday my uncles or distant kin possibly admit they have some of it and let me have it.

I'd have said that flying the St.George's cross i a little taboo and is associated with the lower classes whereas flying the union flag is usually seen as okay.

I think the following would count:
>red ensign 1922 version (pic related)
>Union Jack
>Current Canadian Flag
>The Cross of Saint Gorge
>Two portraits of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second

Sure do. I have imperial Russia on the way. Would love to hear some suggestions.

Why would the st George's cross be taboo? It's the state flag of England and n. Ireland

1/3
Desu

Anyone know where I can get a Schwarzesonne flag, besides from an FBI website?

Also can we make some esoteric kekist flags? I'm thinking about looking into it and selling them at cost, just to not be a jew faggot about it.

Imperial German flag. Surprisingly, it is on Amazon

>butchers apron
That's actually fucking awesome.

2/3
Pride

Nice blood stained banner

you mean these?

(You)
3/3
World Wide
Thanks

It's what all the hooligans and degenerate racists use, especially the abominations like pic related.

I live in England, I've never heard of anyone have issue with flying it. There's two on my road, one of which is my neighbours who is 70 and he's had it up since i moved here 30 years ago.

Blows my mind. Imagine taking pride in your country and flag! The horror. But I went to turkey on holiday once and the men are pure filth, pretty lady this and that, like in front of my husband. I know a couple girls who married roaches. So fuck their flag lol

(((you)))

same reason that the asian symbol of eternity, god, and his universal manifestations is now taboo. Subjective connotation.

I'm in Northern Ireland so I guess that explains it

My Grandpas medals will be a lot more controversial than your dads...
How did you frame them?
Iron Cross First Class has pin that I can use to fix it to a piece of carton, but Second Class doesnt. I hope I get my hands onto a Black-White-Red band to attatch it.

ditch the weimar german flag, it's a symbol of defeat.

Fly the German Empire flag

yes definitely

p.s no surrender

Cool

Why is our American flag dirty

georgia has the non battle CSA flag in its flag as well

what dost thou mean by this?

Yeah but they mean something to you so why wouldn't you? Is it illegal in Germany? I have a thick oak frame with a dark green velvet behind and the medals are pinned with the picture to the right, I don't have a picture on my phone here but its tastefully done, a local frame guy made it and it's the first thing I'd save in a fire (after the kids I suppose)

I have a tiny studio apartment with 3d printers, cnc mills, a small lathe, worksurfaces, and other tools.
My bed is in the corner. Only deco is a Ghost in the shell movie poster and occasional drawings on the whiteboards.

Are you dumb or something ? Obviusly Cred Forums is brainwashing you !

Most southern state flags have similar features to the CSA flags

Someone finally rotates all their flags correctly

>it's a symbol of defeat.
>british education

Pic related, actual Finnish gun shop. Check out the window on the left hand side.

im thinking of spraypainting a rare pepe on my house

Jeff Davis wasn't that bad. He was in an impossible situation. Trying to a run a newly founded decentralized government while being invaded by another state 3x your size. Firing Johnston is the really big fuck up he did that I can remember, however Lincoln made worse decisions like the initial march on Richmond.

fuck off left cuck

These are mine.
Share your Cred Forums-related sex toys.

yeah but normies are too stupid to be triggered by that. SC's flag is a civil war flag as well.

Davis was a decent President just not the right President for the situation the Confederacy was facing. And fuck it since this thread has referenced the South so much

youtube.com/watch?v=D3IJ05QntXQ

cute :D

Got the confederate flag too. I have one as a flag emblem on my backpack too, just to trigger fucking Ukrainians on my uni.

>Bavarian flag
i like you

Fuck off faggot!

The "ANTIFASCIST ACTION" flag makes this room look so homoerotic. If it were replaced with a swastika it'd be tolerable.

Where did you get the thus spoke zarathustra art?

Got my St George's cross at one side of bed and my Confederate flag at other side also have silk swastska banner that my grandad brought back from all but need to get a frame for that

hi sven.. what are you doing on the internet. I belive there are some muslim dicks to suck in your neighborhood

Antifa flag absolute fag

Only got this flag
never really understood the point in having another nations flag in your room

Some kid trying to be edgy from all angles!

The Georgia flag is literally just the confederate flag with the state seal inside the stars.

what brand is that bulpup

Nice collection m8

>being eskimo diaspora

You the faggot that posts on Cred Forums ?

Not likely. I live in a white neighborhood.

Drawing pins or thumb tacks for our yank bros

It's made by California Exotics. Their toys are generally made with superior materials for more satisfying results.

You're welcome.

Valley forge version of the flag.
Thanks bro.

>hanging flags in your room
cuck-tier bullshit, pic related

Difference being we're posting our own photos

theviewthroughthewindow.com/

Yes I need to iron my fucking flag I know.

I like the Sweden flag

Which one do you use for your ass?

Härlig flagga

Thanks bud, Irelands flag is fucking dope as well. I learned to appreciate it through The Golden One since he lives/lived in Ireland.

from a 4x4 room in your moms basement, I donated ro help fund the flag in my pic and it trolls millions a year

Obviously you can put in your home what you want.
What you got sounds nice.
I'm thinking white piece of cloth as a background and the 2nd class on a band that I pin to the carton. In a old golden frame I have.
And I don't worry too much about guests getting a fit. You have look really closely to make out the swastikas.

All of them, obviously, including the guns. Which is you favorite for your back door?

Ever play roulette and feep the guns loaded with the saftey off when your having bum fun?

>nationalism
>leftist
Well I guess it was back then.

Why date an unfertile disaster that can't take care of an empty house?

Ooooh ... nice thinking! You sound like an exciting person to play with. Single? Available?

i have a flag in my house because i dont wish to advertise to the Feds.
and fuck you i paid for my own house, just because you live with your parent's at 30 doesn't mean we all do.

I just ordered a confederate flag pick guard for my strat

"leftism" was pretty much just populism until it was taken over by the intellectual elite in the 20th century.

>QBZ
No wonder you're gay

You're too far away. Sorry.