Denmark made a new program, you see drunk people go in the bathrooms at nightclubs, TAX MONEY IS USED ON THIS...

Denmark made a new program, you see drunk people go in the bathrooms at nightclubs, TAX MONEY IS USED ON THIS, how is this degenerate shit even acceptable. How has the west come to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/tv/se/lokumssnak/lokumssnak-1-10
youtube.com/watch?v=L0oF9-LQa3c
liveleak.com/view?i=0d8_1419010850&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish all those bullshit stories about "Russia gon invade uz!" were true so they'd just steamroll you cunts and shoot the fuckheads that come up with this garbage.

Even if they didn't win the war, actually.......a major draft would get rid of a lot of them.

The source must come before the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeconing.

It's region locked to Denmark, only we can see it, sorry fatty.

But.. why

I don't believe you.

>tfw the BRAAAAPT- threads are leaking into reality

No, it's not. You're just lying, faggy.

dr.dk/tv/se/lokumssnak/lokumssnak-1-10

Use a proxxy then, this shit is insane.

But why?

its not region locked, i can watch it just fine

So i pay license money for nothing?
DR is a joke.

For what purpose?

thats really cool
dont mind me sending this to all national stations see if we get awesome TV like this

this is why you shouldn't pay taxes

Why.

We have the same license like England were we pay to watch TV, but they also get money from tax payers, so it cant be won

It's on a channel called DR3, it's meant to aim at the youth. Please send help.

I dont understand the language, but why does Michela cry at the end?
Shes such a cutie, I'd giver her the D

>dr.dk/tv/se/lokumssnak/lokumssnak-1-10

Now, I believe you.

nice digits confirm

>dr3
lmao

She wanted D, but did not get it.

You disappointed me Kanut.

Also is that you at 13.58, the guy that hugs another guy and says 'no homo'?
If so, do you know michella, or christin from 2.50? pls give phone number, if i get some of them pregnant do I get free dane gov shit?

Remember when pervs were locked in prisons? But it is 2016 so we just give them tv shows

>Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature.

>The voyeur does not normally interact directly with the subject of his/her interest, who is often unaware of being observed. The essence of voyeurism is the observing but may also involve the making of a secret photograph or video of the subject during an intimate activity.

Jesus Denmark, your girls are so ugly and fat.

I thought they were all cuties like Victoria Flamel.

link it

retard

I don't party much, and Copenhagen is a shit place.
Like all other country's.

From a 2003 BBC comedy:

>ignore the fact we had a real people-in-toilets show here in the UK last year

youtube.com/watch?v=L0oF9-LQa3c

Poopoopeepee; The show

Denmark is like a non-official colony of the USA, where people speak english and danish

All Danish television is about Hollywood films and american TV Sitcoms

Danish people are kind of weird honestly

Good and healthy entertainment.

Unlike France where they speak broken french, Arab, and Somalian.

>Danish people are kind of weird honestly

No, normie youths are kind of weird. You will find these worthless sacks of shit in any country sadly.

wew lad

Don't be so lame Rasmus
Danish says he's against refugees but in the same time danish girls mate with sub-saharan people all the time because it's cool
The dream of all danish girls is to get laid with a " nigga from da hood" and it is even better when the nigga is from the USA
By the way our arabs are not from Palestine and middle-east, they are from our colonies and that makes quite a difference
And half of Somali people in the world live in Scandinavia-Denmark included, not France
liveleak.com/view?i=0d8_1419010850&comments=1

They still don't feel Nice

Sure