Should African Americans pay Jews reparations?

Nigs like to brag that they were kangz and queenz n sheeit in Egypt, but if that's true then that means they kept Jews as slaves. I mean, it's only fair they take the bad with the good.

Do they owe the Jews reparations, Cred Forums? Do they owe me shekels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off my Cred Forums kike

Fucking jews, they see an obviously stupid idea like nigs being paid reparations for slavery and while everyone is thinking how stupid it is kikes are thinking about how they can use the situtation to make money.
The circle of life.

Africa should be held liable for selling us upity niggers

maybe we could ask the black people that were actually oppressing the jews during that period to pay. i don't see how the black people that live now have anything to do with the crimes of their ancestors. i don't put you in jail because your great grandfather married a 13 year old do i?

They were actually the slaves, but if they want to pretend they wuz Kangz then sure

What's up with the birthday hats at the top of each OP?

nigger detected

>Do they owe me shekels?
no fuck you these are MY shekels

niggers give me the shekels NOW

This. The warranty didn't cover mass dinduism.

African Americans are descended from sub-saharans, they had nothing to do with ancient Egypt.

This is why we need to keep receipts!

Woah, you're right.

Jews push the idea that whites owe niggers reparations, because once those reparatiosn are paid, the jews can then demand reparations from niggers for being held as slaves in egypt.

The net flow of money is once again going from whites to kikes. They cannot keep getting away with this!

half Jew, half native American gibb shekels

Lurk Moar newfag

Jews always complain about being given 100% employment.

Holy fuck, the only way it could be worse is if you had some nigger blood too

The Jews were black though

youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY

I keep seeing this dumb thread pop up.

It's obviously never going to happen, but what could make these people happy is the elimination of 3rd world debt, which I believe is a moral obligation for the west. (((The Banks))) lend these countries money understanding that they had no collateral to back up their massive loans. As a result these countries have been literally enslaved by usury (more so than the West anyway), and have been prevented from advancement and industrialization. It's not all just "africans are too dumb for civilizationl!". While I do not think their civilization could be as great as the west, I do believe they could develop and maintain a modern country. These people were taken advantage of, and this did not happen 200 years ago either, so it is still fixable.

>Falling for bait this crude.

>Should X give Jews money?

where are my shekels googles better give me them shekels!? Yu wuz kangz, now pay reparamanations!

No, the vast majority of the ships that traded slaves to the americas were owned by jewish men.

It's Cred Forums's birthday

Back to plebbit with you

Yes. My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather was worked to death in Egypt. They then kicked his family out and they had to wander the desert for 40 fucking years.

Pay up niggers!

They have nothing to pay with other than reparations (welfare) from white men.

Women contribute nothing.

Doesn't matter. ZERO of my ancestors had anythign to do with the american slave trade, yet I'm going to be the one fucked by it, and as a white man, I'm supposed to feel guilty for it

This idea isnt to actually get Jews reparations, it's to point out the stupidity behind it. Of course nobody living today had anything to do with the slavery of jews in egypt, but neither did anyone living in the US today. But the concept is exactly the same. If I was brave enough, I'd go down to the El Cajon riots right now and say that shit on live TV, but I'm too much of a bitch

Yeah, but the average person doesn't know that. The average person thinks they were all WASP slave traders

no because you nor they are responsible for the actions for their fathers.

Can we actually meme this into reality? Googles will gladly accept being fed memes """proving""" that they were Egyptians, but then what if we brought up how they took Jews as slaves? Would they start denying being Egyptian? It's a win-win.

niggers in family, but not by blood

Black people were both the Egyptians and Jews. Are you familiar with the Black hebrew Israelites?

$1 compounded annually over 4000 years at 2% is

$25,158,633,448,645,694,012,789,989,113,331,712.0

pretty sure I'm part jewish. Where's my trillions of dollars??