BLM sets two white men on fire, scream "Die you white fuckers die"

>Two white males were doused with gasoline and set on fire by a black male co-worker in Baltimore County. Both victims were severely injured. The media is censoring the story.

>Two different witnesses, who appear to be black males, videotaped part of the attack on their cellphones and posted the videos online. One of the people filming is heard yelling “niggas want videos, we only want videos.” The witnesses do not appear to try to offer any help.

>Witnesses say that men could be heard shouting "die you white fuckers die" in the background.
usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/
Video can be found in link.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/maryland-men-set-on-fire/
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/maryland-men-set-on-fire/
snopes.com/blm-gasoline-fire/
archive.is/vSmiC
liveleak.com/view?i=8bc_1449337410
youtube.com/watch?v=plh22lTpnjY
usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3348223/Christopher-Harrison-Jr-allegedly-doused-workers-gas-set-fire.html
toprightnews.com/thug-who-knocked-out-white-homeless-woman-gets-whats-coming-to-him/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
m.wbaltv.com/news/2-people-doused-with-gasoline-set-on-fire-man-charged/36816114
youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus christ. And they all just stood there and watched

But without white people who the fuck will pay for welfare?

Damnit satan

We need to destroy Black Lives Matter. They are nothing but savages.

>This won't be considered a hate crime
>Mainstream media won't cover this, and if they do they'll say "motives were unclear"

M U R I C A
U
R
I
C
A

After all that the whites have done this is justified.

Pajeet would.

SERVES YOU FUCKERS RIGHT

Until you actually stand up and do something aside from just shitposting, this will continue to happen.

Race war when?

Niggers being niggers. Nothing new here just now getting exposed on a global scale. Do not let videos like this get censored

>Old content
Also wasn't BLM and also those burning were Niggers

>we need to destroy black lives. They are nothing but savages
fixed that for you

the easiest way to fix this is to leave niggers to their own devices and just wait til they starve and die of aids

meanwhile we kill anyone involved in african charities

Nothing compares to papa Geno's

real soon

Good kill whites

Those trips, fucking lel.

Satan Pajeet speaks the truth

Congratulations, your country is officially Africa-tier now. Don't worry, we'll join you soon!

this video is pretty old and I think it was more of a domestic thing than a blm thing

Wow

thought it was clickbait until i watched the video

Anyone who defends niggers these days is a fucking idiot.

I don't know what's worse: niggers, or the white cucks who apologize for them.

The country and the world would be a better place without niggers.

hehe

This needs to become a hash tag

#truecolorsofBLM

Need to get this trending on twatter.

shouldn't you be robbing a gas station, tyrone?

Did you even watch the video? They're clearly white

You idiot. Watch the fucking video. One of the men set on fire was rolling on the ground. He is white. Stop acting like a dumbass.

RACE WAR NOW
ACE WAR NOW R
CE WAR NOW RA
E WAR NOW RAC
WAR NOW RACE
WAR NOW RACE
AR NOW RACE W
R NOW RACE WA
NOW RACE WAR
NOW RACE WAR
OW RACE WAR N
W RACE WAR NO

There aren't words for how much I hate progressives and shitskinned subhumans.

Shoot them

And yet, poor cucked ameritards will do nothing. It's almost like they're enjoying being cucked and exterminated.

Music to my ears. The screams of white men like women!

Jeremiah 51:30
The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken.

I can't wait until this prophecy comes to past soon. The screams of the white men and women will be music to my ears. This land will desolated and your seed eradicated.

>ID is OyOy

Fuck, yesterday I got FaG.

AMERICA
YES

>and also those burning were Niggers

>die white fuckers die

Cnn is now reporting. Oddly, they left out the races and the "die white fuckers die" parts
cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/maryland-men-set-on-fire/

If you don't own a gun, you deserve everything that niggers throw at you.

Like seriously how fucking dense are you people??????

>2015
>now

The whites deserved it. They have to pay for the crimes of their forefathers

>2015
Damnit op.

Land of freedom, that's right. This is why I support police. They protect rights, and freedom is best. I trust FOX News ok?? Putin is a thug. Few bad apples in the African American community not representative of the whole, ok?? Putin is a thug and we gotta stop Iran. Thank you God bless.

the white race is on the very cusp of exinction

Googles WILL burn for this
>they can't keep getting away with this

To be replaced by what exactly?

niggers gonna nig

This need to be spread, I have shared the article on facebook. Going to download the video and share it on other website

>niggers unironically worshipping an abrahamic god

You apes are so dumb that you can't even play with a hand dealt by your own people.

Pic related

What was the story?

Don't trust the story provided in the op's link. Didn't hear what was quoted being shouted in the video either.

I'll just turn blind eyes to the cops blasting these dindus for no reason lol.

make sure the Aryan Brotherhood knows about this

I don't see a connection to BLM. This is just an average black on white crime.

>old

It's 4 days old

Stop it Jamal, it's not fun anymore
edition.cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/maryland-men-set-on-fire/

This is getting a little to close to home for me, I'm a 10 minute drive from White Marsh :/

>Soros/the Illuminati wants a race war so they can institute martial law and abolish the government
>White people are too fat and don't give a fuck
>Instruct nigger hordes to bait harder just start wantonly torturing and killing whites
>"CMON CRACKA FIGHT BACK!!! CRACKAAAA"
>Whites still don't give a fuck because Netflix and Overwatch
Lol

Oh wow its exactly like in every "rich" and "cultured" African country where blacks got into power and are in the vast majoirty

Its not anti-white goyim!

>nothing about BLM
>Christopher Harrison, 28, is charged with attempted murder after allegedly setting two men on fire along Maryland highway
>allegedly

>America
>white

Soros secured immunity for his organization, BLM , through corrupt democrat administration to commence his master plan.

sad

This video is nearly a year old and nobody shouts anything in the video.

Hahahahaha silly nigger quoting the bible.Thanks for the chuckle faggot.
Btw if/once the white man is gone,you niggers will just keep killing each other.Then youd realise there's no white man to help you

Snopes is allready denying that it had anything to do with BLM
archive.is/vSmiC

BLM genocide when

we don't have nearly as many blacks as americucks. I just wish geertje would stop nigger immigration not just mudslims

Seriously, when do we start killing niggers?

White people: if something like this happens to you, please take some of those niggers with you at least. You will have more fun in Valhalla trust me

What if you had a gun but you got set on fire and the bullets exploded though? I had a dream about that. And Hillary Clinton was trying to prosecute me because I didn't have a concealed carry license

I don't hear anything really racist being shouted, am I alone in this?

Its not that i dont care, i am just not going to fall into that trap and make it worse by starting a war

This pretty much

That's true.

They don't think that far ahead. They are only useful idiots used by Marxist to usher in New World Order

Nice.

>December 2015

This had nothing to do with BLM....

nah, more like ESO and triscuits

old news liveleak videos where posted last year

God dammit I hate snopes. I used to use that shit ALL THE TIME to fact check paper I would write up for my English 1a class. I don't know when it started to be a propaganda machine, but it needs to stop.

T. Pig in india or brainwashed retard

Because it isn't true, the video is from last December and nobody in the video says anything relating the BLM.

Just seems to be niggers nigging.

When you outgrow your clitoris

I saw it here

but if you watch the second video it looks like the black guy guy lit himself on fire by accident

also this is from december

I swear to God, next time I hear some nigger ask me about "muh black lives n sheeit," I'm gonna go full Hotline Miami on it, and then watch the video of the event on Liveleak and laugh about it for a day or two

Your obviously a FAG who's never held let alone shot gun in your life enjoy being blacked on day of the rope

>Aryan

OH MY GOD!

why isn't the media reporting on it?! Oh because it's from December and they already did? well it's still awful

BLM has been around for at least a year and a half

This is really old

2015 old

I remember watching it back then

Oy oy fag

Satan get the F out of my country.

This happened back on 2015. USA24 is a fucking rag. It was a dispute between coworkers and the nigger who set the two guys alight went to prison.

we havent even gotten started yet faggot

No. Kill the white traitors enabling them first.

This is what cucked whites get for their stupid mindsets. I'm so glad I'm leaving this shit hole and going back to my home country soon. I hope Hillary wins and you all suffer.

>what the fuck do you look like the image of the master race
Yeuuh prolly a fatass wizard meet jacking off to anime kys
>Aryana brotherhood not aryan

are you fucking kidding me
god damnit i fucking hate niggers so fucking much

a civil war would be stupid for white people. It would make Obama the dictator of the USA.
Hence why black people are trying to force it to happen and white people are avoiding that.

Of course your statements aren't entirely false for the younger generation. There are a lot of complacent betas, the ironic thing is they exist BECAUSE of liberal brainwashing.

I literally just bought a ccw holster for my pistol because of this video.

Good thing I also live in Kansas too.

poos and chinks

That's Kek urging you to start the race war, hoy hoy!

Looks like the race war has started.

Even if that's true, push this video on liberals and redpill them on niggers

>91111111

So fucking what? The crime happened in 2015 and it was never linked to any sort of BLM movement or reasoning. The race protests in baltimore happened ~8 months before this and are completely unrelated.

Source: I live about 20 minutes from balitmore.

No, everyone else on Cred Forums is fucking retarded and won't even check sources.
I've seen way to many OPs on Cred Forums that tell outright lies to just believe them right away.

The video is 10 months old but the article was made last week. The only things that are true is that two white dudes get burned. We don't know why or how just going by the video and seeing as the article lies about other things I wouldn't trust it.

They probably were burned by some black guys but there's no connection to BLM at all just going by the video.

Nothing compares to papa Geno's

this problem won't go away unless you kill the direct cause of it

we need to organize first, the tiny trolls calling themselves natsoc in this day and age accomplish nothing, we must come together, when white men come together nothing can stop us... we just have to decide enough is enough and that nothing including the threat of jail or death, we must take up arms as brothers.

we race war nao!

not BLM

You can take the nigger out of africa

i hope trump wins and declares war on every country on earth

But you can't take Africa out of the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=plh22lTpnjY

Sorry Ahmed you have to go back

Nice trips poocifer,

Its this point that excited us most about a government default on a 20 trillion dollar debt. Austerity measures mean social welfare programs are cut back, leaving those of us more prepared insulated from its effects.

I bet you anything they support BLM.

Praise Kali

But you can't take the Africa out of the nigger

ENOUGH

I SAY WE BRING BACK THE KLAN NOW

That's exactly what ((they)) want.
Better to do nothing.

We really need a nationalized concealed carry program. Those of us who live in shitty anti gun states aren't able to carry and we can't rely on the state to become Shall Issue. We need a Federal option, that allows us to carry in all 50 states like you would with a drivers license.

>inb4 move faggot

Some of us have jobs and multiple generations of family we don't want to leave behind.

Let's actually retaliate

Start a thread about it

Well call it operation mongoose

you guys, we seriously need to get this exposure

>The race protests in baltimore happened ~8 months before this and are completely unrelated.
O rly?

unreal

Last year in my "holocaust and genocide" class (muh holocaust and muh belgian congo) the conversation was sidetracked, and the teacher mentioned how we worked in Plainfield and there was clearly an undertone of saying that Plainfield is rough and a shitty place. I'm in NJ, plainfield is a shit nigger area, but I wasn't aware at the time. so I asked what's wrong with plainfield

>mfw he begins to explain how the blacks moved in and the white people left and so it went to shit
>realizes what he's saying
>gets mad and thinks I was intentionally being a smart ass
>mfw I begin to realize that niggers truly do ruin everything they touch

> 2015

Not current year. Into the trash it goes.

>Kill de white man
>Fug de white woman

What gives, Cred Forums?

>be American
>get set alight by sentient farming equipment

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

This didn't have anything to do with BLM though.

F. White boys going extinct.

Fake, this happened last year, and they we're supposed to get in a fight, which turned pretty ugly quickly.

Gullible retards, no better than CNN.

white men exist so they can produce more delicious white women for the rest of the world to enjoy

how *he worked in Plainfield

Hail Pajeet, unleash total chaos and destruction upon us !
unleash Shiva !

>666

POO IN HELL

We need a white exodus into the interior of the country. Shore up the populations of states that politically align with our sentiments and create strongholds there. Plus the overrun shitholes such as california will become failed states when the white tax revenue flees for greener pastures.

>usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/
>2016

>cnn.com/2015/12/06/us/maryland-men-set-on-fire/
>2015

WTF? It's the same video. Someone fucked up here

Nice get Panjeet
May you one day have your shit processed in a sanitation plant.

They would probably turn to Indians and Asians. Any successful race must be made to feel guilty

Yeah I'm taking everyone with me if I'm forced into a situation like that.

I'm not saying black lives don't matter, what I'm saying is that they mattered more when they were slaves.

This.
Fucking use google next time.

pretty much
nothing kills niggers faster than complete lack of interaction with whites

This wasn't BLM, this was just normal black racism.

ITT: Cred Forums goes apeshit over an old video.

America is not Brazil
It's not even South Africa
It's the motherfucking heart of darkness now

imagine whites doing the same.

literally picking randomly two blacks out for fun, pouring gasoline on them while shouting "die you black fuckers, die".

just imagine the outrage in media.

indians, asians, you know people with working society/culture

Black don't care where the magic money comes from, they be kings and gods so they just expect it to happen.

if you were forced into a situation like that, you would simply be paying for your great-great grandfathers slave trade

>spics

jesus christ USA

Horrifying.

>Horrifying moment man 'doused his coworkers in gasoline and then set them on fire' during fight in Baltimore

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3348223/Christopher-Harrison-Jr-allegedly-doused-workers-gas-set-fire.html

>BLM sets two white male liberal nigger sympathizers on fire

fix that for you..
HAHAHAHA

One of the victims, there is a go fund me page
aedg2akc

Liberals don't give a fuck what their pets do so long as they keep voting for the person with (D) next to their name. I live in Annapolis Maryland and all the rich whites I know are all about progressive liberal values but God forbid that they send their kids anywhere they could interact with a nigger. Fuck the lot of them. One of my friends got robbed at gunpoint in his own home, in a very white neighborhood. Hes not a big fan of coons any more.

This had nothing to due with BLM. This was just a Friday afternoon in Baltimore.

>[Forth Reich intensifies]
RACE WAR NOW!

Holy fuck someone post videos from Johannesburg

haha nice bait, but more than likely that end up being a video of me pissing on their corpses.

thanks, but easily two of the most worthless videos ever.

saw this last year too, was a fight by insane dindus

Can't wait for CNN etc. not to cover this.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

is this what a white person looks like in america?

Still, claim it was BLM, push the article in the OP on liberals. Drop the redpills. To fight the jew ,you have to become the jew

Better yet, envision the subsequent chimp out.

Yet, whites pucker their mouths in a stereotypical passive-aggressive frown and post on Cred Forums (read: the echo chamber) about how awful everything is.

Whites are cucked beyond repair. The chastity belt is locked and blacks have swallowed the key.

GET THIS TO THE FRONTPAGE OF PLEBBIT TO REDPILL THE VAST AMOUNTS OF LEFTWING NORMIES!

plebbit /r/The_Donald/comments/55e9m8/two_white_men_doused_with_gasoline_set_on_fire_by/

plebbit /r/The_Donald/comments/55e9m8/two_white_men_doused_with_gasoline_set_on_fire_by/

I cant tell what is irony or trolling and what is not any more, the internet has so corrupted all humor.

Was this a serious statement? If i got it straight

>racism is dumb
>but the media is corrupt and engaged in inflamatory race baiting
>but fox news is sorta alright
>putins a cunt
>as is iran
>cops exist as an agency of force to maintain law and order
>and that is a good thing

If i have got that right then i would generally agree.

nvm cucks deleted it

Hello ctr

that has to be the fakest quote ever faked

This is an old video and you're lying about the content.

this shit is old

Will you retaliate ????

Jews?

nah, he should be resisting arrest somewhere. hopefully unarmed and surrounded by a dozen triggerhappies.

This. Our anger should be directed primarily at the bosses, not the useful idiots.

Ummm

So anyone wearing pro BLM is now declared an enemy combatant?

Not really. Just western civilization.

The fire rises...

Jesus christ guys, you're literally under attack now in the US. You might not think the race war has started but these blm fuckers clearly do.

Source?

Here's your (Poo)

>for no reason
Mm-hmm

The KKK never left.

Wtf, I hate fire now.

MFW white and live in a shit black neighborhood but never have any problems with the local blacks. Feels good senpai

>And like always the entire black race has to take responsibility for this but when you other races, especially whites, act like animals it's the "individual".

If there is anyone one of you still in doubt, I think now is the time to consider buying a gun and protecting yourself. No one else will help you but yourself.

Funny you should ask.

Minorities are quick to claim any whiteness that might be in their blood unless they are trying to get welfare.

That's what they get for not exercising their 2nd amendment. If you live in USA level tier freedoms and are not armed then there's something clearly wrong with you.

>some people rise up and want to kill blacks
>they do so
>go to jail
>get raped
>get murdered
Thing is, black people are encouraged to be racists and to hurt white people, the media does the censoring, but how is one white guy, or a group of them supposed to make a difference?
It'll only hurt them and barely do anything to blacks or to BLM.
If anything, some blacks will become really butthurt and kill more whites.

Me too. If shit hits the fan I am helping the good blacks, Hispanics, and whites too.

>Burning two men alive just because racial matters while everyone just stares isn't a hate crime
>Posting rare pepes is
Fuck this gay earth.

Fuck I hate black people

t. cuck

Straight up lying

Fuck you, a black person would call bullshit on that

Hanging them is a mercy.

>no mention of racial motivations at all

Devilish Pajeet brings the heat to the shitting street

Kek is Indian confirmed

Kek, you won't do a goddamn thing beta pussy cuck numale. You're gonna keep posting on 4cgan instead of cleaning the grime from your communities because youre fucking worthless lmfao. Stay cuccked, i can't wait to hear of you getting doused with gasoline by a pack of wild niggers. It elates me.

Not so much a cuck either. You don't know me man. I deal with a black guy who was in prison who hates white people. While I work with a good guy who is Haitian who works to support his own family.

A group of army or special forces vets needs to do this shit

>roll a van into a nigger infested neighborhood armed with AR15s
>massacre every baboon in sight
>speed off into the woods before the cops get near that part of town

ITS NOT RACISM, WHITE PPL R IN POWER GUYS

>Cred Forums being misinformed with old news again.
Why is this board so easy to bait?

The Monsters. No seed of man will ever inhabit this land or come here again.

Are you upset?

Now you know why your seed is doomed.

Answer truly does this statement that I'm about to say make you hate me?

You white people are tools of destruction and just like tools you will be tossed away into a pit. The Negros you've been oppressing this entire time are the children of God which you already know will be rich forever in the land of the LORD. You gentiles will serve us forever as servants and slaves. Some above others but all servants of Israel. You will serve us in our land and far off. You will only see our Kingdom during the Holy feasts then you will be on your way. We will be your priest and rulers and you our inheritance as our possessions.

How many people does this anger?

satan trips of truth

Do you perhaps listen to rap music and participate in ghetto culture as well?

This article is either old or bullshit. I've seen this exact video before months ago and I don't hear any of the quotes from the article in the video. I need more proof that this is as described.

whoa. I thought it only happens in the shithole which is southeast asia. Really makes you think.

You know something like that would cause national anarchy. And not the good kind you are imagining.

I love how nobody is even phased.

"Let me tell you what is coming. After the sacrifice of countless millions of treasure and hundreds of thousands of lives you may win Southern independence, but I doubt it. The North is determined to preserve this Union. They are not a fiery, impulsive people as you are, for they live in colder climates. But when they begin to move in a given direction, they move with the steady momentum and perseverance of a mighty avalanche."

Apply it to white people, once we had enough we will descend upon these lower elements with unstoppable force, and they will fear the wrath and might brother.

they should start in detroit. they could shoot wildy and never once miss.

How would a purge not be a good thing?

you mean niggers attacking whites en masse?

it'll go badly for the whites until they man up and shoot the niggers, after that the blacks are finished

I, to, have watched that Ken Burns documentary

this video is too old and has nothing to do with wat OP said

>I don't see a connection to BLM
I think the only connection to blm is that this sort of crime occurs and people do not riot. We allow the system to work. The perp is in jail and being held without bail on two counts attempted murder. Justice will be served.

While in the cult of blm, this will be either ignored, or even tacitly celebrated.

Of fucking course I would have to share the last name with this google, fuck.

Guys, we can't massacre people and live happily ever after. This isn't 3rd world nor is it the old days.

The Negroes you claim are oppressed were set free. WE fought to free YOU. WE killed more Americans in a war to free YOU.
Yet in this land where every other minority has risen with the opportunity, you sit and whine and moan and bitch. We segregated you because we realized freedom wasn't what you wanted. When we forced desegregation, we lowered ourselves, our test scores, our schooling, our policing, and it still isn't good enough to float your people.
God has forsaken your kind, as they are animals, not Man. And once we step up policing and step up people being proud of this country of freedom, some of your people will go with us, and the rest shall rot on the vine. Enjoy your Curse of Ham.

i dont want to live happily ever after

toprightnews.com/thug-who-knocked-out-white-homeless-woman-gets-whats-coming-to-him/

Fake quote. Actual plan.

You help nothing with your stupid troll pic.

please some group of whites do this to stupid niggers. Don't forget to batter them up first and then serve the cocksuckers to more niggers in a kfc bucket. fuckin animals

Fuck no. I listen rock n roll. Wear and have worn iron crosses and Greek crosses. I wear an army jacket and a British flag hat. I like Iron Maiden, Milo, Gavin McGinnes, Steven Crowder, and Michael Savage. And, I had a white friend who said you barely look Hispanic if you ask me. I look more like a cop.

Absolutely insane in the membrane.

on the other video on liveleak it shows the burning guy on the horizon was black. Seems more of a fuckup than intentional

Added: Dec-5-2015

yeah that's right. and you kukkbois ain't gonna do shit!

I would sleep like a baby thank you very much

BLACK LIVES

BLACK BODIES

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

>Added: Dec-5-2015

Before BLM even existed

And no, they DON'T shout "die you white fuckers die"

>Aryan
My fucking sides

This story doesn't involve BLM, stop trying to toy with people's emotions in order to make us look like liars pushing a false narrative.

Fuck BLM, and this shit was likely due to niggers being niggers, but we can't spread lies because our emotions ran wild.

>>Added: Dec-5-2015
>Before BLM even existed

>Dec-5-2015
>Dec
>2015
>Before BLM even existed

>Dec 2015

Old and gay

Pic related isnt white OP

gofundme MOOTISAKIKE com/aedg2akc

>Before BLM even existed
no, blm was going on before that

but that video has zero to do with anything, just idiots doing dumb shit (one burned guy is white, the other one is black)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lives_Matter
just saying.

destroy soros and obama

Hail satan.

the fuck are you talking bout coon

it was niggers burning whites, if its blm or not its a (((hate crime))) under the jew law system we have, oh but its nothing because the MSM dont cover it they are busy telling cucks like you that trump is hitler.

Why would anyone get angry about that you cucked blackie?

Sure, keep thinking your brothers will go to some promise land since you went through the 'torment' of us bringing you over and trying to make you productive members of society. Now with SJW's everywhere you are allowed to be your true selves and not contribute to the advancement of our species.

America gas truly become an african nation.

is this a drudge headline yet?
come on step it up

Literally Africa

Race war when?

So basically Google culture consists of trying to enact Worldstar violent crime on whites and videotaping it. Strange use of the technlogy and an even stranger world that we live in.

>Co-workers
How can you prove this is BLM related?

look at the second liveleak video, did the black guy set himself on fire?

Nice try, some alphabet agency. But that's a two years old video. Nothing to do with BLM.
At least I witnessed the influx of newfags is great.

Remember when a gang of Pakis abducted white scottish teenager kriss donald and tortured him and set him on fire? Because they went looking for a white boy to kill?
No?
It was also covered up

If Trump loses, there is no justice. There is no god.

Allegedly because they need to prove it was him. He's also charged (accused), not convicted. Innocent until proven guilty.

Indians are willing to give them free shit too, right?

Well that clearly wasn't the gospel that would anger all. Hmmm...

Paul was an Apostate! The annointed one was merely a man whom God did his works through. He was no deity, he was a man. A Negro, Hebrew, Jew, Black, Man.

It's from 2015 you fucking shill, get out

Lol fail

If Trump loses, things get worse...for a time.
>bad times creates strong men
>strong men create good times
>good times create weak men
>weak men create bad times
It's a perpetual cycle and $hillary would be revving it into 10th-fucking-gear.

Greek crosses?

kys faggot nigger

Friendly reminder that there is no fresh land to conquer and no fresh stock of white people to do that.

Snoped the fuck out.

Literlly 2 seconds of Google. why are you retarded?

m.wbaltv.com/news/2-people-doused-with-gasoline-set-on-fire-man-charged/36816114

I can't wait for the race war... It is going to be glorious.

In Survival of the Fittest the winner takes it all. Whites deserve to get shit on for doing nothing.

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

why is it so impossible for americans to shoot horizontal videos?

Every white person should arm themselves, you're asking for this if you aren't strapped.

I'm not watching it. How badly burnt are we talking?

even satan knows the truth

O Allah, it doesn't matter whether they're black or white, every infidel (every single on of them) will burn for eternity in hell fire inshallah.

let me fix that:

why is it so impossible for NIGGERS to shoot horizontal videos?

Don't try to reason with a retard.

Like shrimp on the Barbee

St Georges Cross or a cross with equal sides.

Alright thanks for the link

>getting in a car with a black who is obviously fucking retarded
>letting him near you with petrol
>one of the victims friends saying they both took their shirts off to fight

That makes me feel better about the situation. These guys were retarded.

That was big news and the 5 kidnappers were the first people to be charged with racially motivated murder IIRC. It certainly wasn't covered up. It's funny because I was thinking the other day how different that outcome might have been had it occurred in the present. It falls just shy of the UK being full cuck-mode.

>not pinning it on blm movement
baka desu senpai Cred Forums has gone stale and dull with these paranoid leftist and newfags

Keep niggers in the ghetto. Lets give them segregation. They will kill themselves in 2 years flat. They be begging for whitey to come back.

get fucked nerd

it annoys the shit out of me that this retard is trying to deceive us

i dont want to hate the blm nigs for things they didnt do. there is plenty of other shit they do.

It was thrown so far down the memory hole even the bbc acknowledge they would have coversed it differently if the victim wasn't white.

Even the OP is a one post fag.

Cred Forums is fucking dead, m8.

Its always been the consensus that race traitors are worse than anything.

A race traitor deserves worse than death while a nigger isnt worth more time than required to kill efficiently.

wants to kill all blacks call other savages.

reread his post

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WHITE PEOPLE

FUCKING FIGHT BACK DAMN IT

This story is old as shit

Babylon is a future city,so all that dwell there will scream like women,thst means niggers too because ((multiculturalism))

Then you wish for your own extinction. Niggers literally cannot survive without superior whites taking care of them.

I don't know how the sick fuckers in the liberal media can sleep at night. You have to have serious mental problems to ignore stories like this and call them peaceful protesters.

I used to think it was a joke that liberalism is a mental disorder. It's an understatement.

>Chinks taking care of Niggers

lol no

>black people
White people endure a lot of things before going real crazy and killing everything on their way, it has always been like this, and this time won't be any different.

>poocifer

You better start believing in race wars, because you're in one.

>one white guy kills a few niggers somewhere
>goes to jail after circus trial and media hate narrative
>everyone forgets shortly

How exactly does one start a race war? Seems like any isolated incident isn't going to do much.

You know Jesus probably doesn't feel all that good about,
Googlemiah 20:16
'The coward of Baltylon pickethed up his 9 and yelled lordy lordy lordy gibs me some o dat white man money'

>implying i give a shit when BLM sets inner city white liberal beta males on fire

they voted for bernie they deserve it

Saw this the day it happened on liveleak. It genuinely disturbed me.

>it annoys the shit out of me that this retard is trying to deceive us

>MSM shits out endless propaganda stories about evil white devil
>One guy poops out BLM propaganda hit piece
>WTF DONT DO THAT GOY!

kys.

and who will kill them? are there any anons here who are willing to do it?

Wtf I love poo now