Is there a worse quality for a woman to have than weed addiction?

Is there a worse quality for a woman to have than weed addiction?

Anime addiction

Meth addiction

New penis addiction.

Yes, liberals, nothing wrong with weed.

>not smoking weed before sex

ur missing out big time senpai

/thread

Being Black

She could be black, or into anime. Those are the biggest deal breakers.

Don't use Tomoko for your bait thread.

Is smoking weed giving me dark lines under my eyes? I get pretty good sleep I think.

Maybe cigarettes, otherwise nope. Weed is disgusting.

Noice

i want to do drugs with tomoko

Nothing wrong with a girl being into anime.

>weed is disgusting
>cigarettes are okay

t0p m3m3 m8

I used to get the worst dark circles under my eyes. My friends and I smoked a lot but it only happened to me, no one else. Turns out when I smoked I would actually grind my teeth a ton. Got a bite guard and still smoke and the probably has largely gone away, although it still happens sometimes if I get like 6 hours sleep

>reading comprehension

TITS OR GTFO

isn't that a man o_O

being a femlet. I don't date women under 5'10''

>almost an exact quote
>tries to meme back with "hurr durrr ur dum"

Feminism.

>I wouldn't fug a cute 15 year old japanese NEET

I've got bad news for you: you're a homosexual

there is only one thing worse, and thats not loving you for who you are and making you choose "its either X or ME!"

i can't think of anything worse.

>Can't reading comprehension.
>confirmed nigger.

Antinatalism.

I get that some people eventually decide not to have kids. I fucking hate it when they decide that it's an important part of who they are.

Using Tomoko in vain.
kys burgerfaggot
>his genes are so shit tier they wouldn't even top the ones from a femlet
You burgers are sad.

>besmirching tomoko-kun's good name

heroine addiction.
BBC addiction
treachery
Being the kind that would frame you for rape for selfish reasons.

>worldwide Ranking: 4,200,006,969th
She's in the lowest third of humanity.

Women should be addicted to cock. A woman being addicted to anything else is degenerate.

really? I love both, but I'd rather smoke a joint after than before

>ftw Autism-chan's sweaty, frail, spidery legs will never flop around on either side of your body trying to wrap around your waist.

youre a tosser

An addiction to literally any other drug?

What is it with your obsession with weed? You realize in America, children are BORN INTO AMPHETAMINE addiction? I was in the first trial for Adderall XR and yeah I smoke weed.

Big fucking deal. At least I don't have to take Adderall every day while experiencing violent urges, eating disorders, and schizophrenia...

Cannabis has saved me from all that bullshit. No thanks to the FDA or ARROGANT FUCKS LIKE YOU, OP. I'm glad it's legal in my state where we aren't all degenerates who fill up on DANGEROUS fermented liquid shit every weekend.

>girl

one cock or all cocks?

My cock.

black girls are cute desu

This. I've never used weed, despite living in Colorado, but it seems to be the "least terrible" one out there. Every other drug seems worse than it. Heroine, Alcohol, prescription opioids, cocaine, crack... etc. People on weed basically just sit around an eat snacks; they don't do fucked-up shit, or completely desecrate their bodies.

>weed
>addiction

Tomoko is disgusting. Be happy you don't have to stoop this low. At least have some standards, even if they're low. Tomoko is literally just scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of looks and personality.

coal burner.

girls get really horny when they smoke weed..at least in my experience. it also makes things way more intimate and sensation more lush for lack of a better word. not to the extent that like sex on mushrooms does, but it's sort of similar, and way more reliable.

Liberalism.

Being a liberal amplifies a woman's natural emotional outbursts and makes them a living hell to be around.

i see what he was saying senpaitachi. u can calm down now

This.

Damn, it only took you 40 minutes.

yeh ur rite i've been in deep contemplation about it for 40 minutes