Inside Correct the Record: Post-Debate SHILL PLOT!

Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet. What it is, is a battalion of paid trolls whose job it is to disrupt, demoralize, and defame any Trump supporters and message boards. They communicate using a secure messaging software called "slack" pictured above.

We were able to get some monitoring software onto a junior analyst's laptop to take a look inside the slack-channel where they were doing work. What we found was startling. In the fall-out from last night's debate, they are beginning a new campaign of targeted harassment (or worse) against the "ring leaders" of the decentralized online Trump movement.

Without a traditional campaign infrastructure to target, it appears they have been reduced to going after the "most influential voices" in the online debate. What exactly this means, we're not sure (the comment at the end of the conversation wasn't good though). Below are the screen shots and the full transcript of today's conversation.

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Begin Transcript
ekim [5:52 AM]
ekim [5:52 AM]

set the channel purpose: clean up this mes
brock [5:52 AM]

joined post-debate from an invitation by @ekim
brock [5:53 AM]

go round up the others. i need some coffee.
ekim [5:53 AM]

will do
efink [5:54 AM]

motherfucker.
brock [5:54 AM]

good morning to u to fink.
efink [5:55 AM]

the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?
brock [5:56 AM]

i can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.
[5:56]

still, i hope we put the sick thing to bed.
[5:56]

i hope.
efink [5:57 AM]

me 2. do i have time for coffee?
brock [5:57 AM]

we're all gonna need a lot of coffee.
ekim [5:58 AM]

shaw is on his way sir.
[5:59]

i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!
efink [5:59 AM]

she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.
[6:00]

but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%
[6:00]

romney v obama numbers

ekim [6:01 AM]

but those don't mean anything
efink [6:01 AM]

it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?
[6:01]

it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.
ekim [6:01 AM]

k
efink [6:02 AM]

don't worry. we have something. GET SHAW OUT OF BED.
[6:02]

i'm going for coffee.
cshaw [6:05 AM]

hello!
[6:06]

hi Liz.
[6:06]

I see we're not happy :disappointed:
brock [6:06 AM]

Not at all.
cshaw [6:06 AM]

I read the round-up. It looked good?
brock [6:07 AM]

the round up my burning ass. I'm talking about the real world. Trump made her look like a girl. Today we hit back. We hit back hard.
[6:07]

Fink?
efink [6:07 AM]

one sec.
[6:10]

okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?
cshaw [6:10 AM]

yes
ekim [6:10 AM]

yes sir.

Now where the interesting stuff appears:

efink [6:11 AM]

alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down-voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at this again. everything is justified. David?
brock [6:11 AM]

dramatic.
[6:13]

fuck--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.
[6:13]

It's more like fighting a disease.
[6:14]

So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.
[6:14]

so we have full clearance. Word of God.
[6:15]

Fink--let's do this. I have a plane to catch.
efink [6:16 AM]

uploaded and commented on an image: foxacid.jpg

1 Comment

FOXACID

ekim [6:16 AM]

Ew.
cshaw [6:16 AM]

i like it! wtf is it??
efink [6:17 AM]

This is manna from heaven, kids.
[6:18]

We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.
[6:18]

You will monitor, identify, and using the FA software set we have, identify/dox.
cshaw [6:18 AM]

that will dox them??
efink [6:20 AM]

It will man-on-the-side for the user boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised
[6:20]

David? How many do we need?
brock [6:21 AM]

I want 150 from Cred Forums, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.
[6:22]

I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.
cshaw [6:23 AM]

It won't work outside the US?
efink [6:23 AM]

It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.
brock [6:24 AM]

WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is fucking bean-bag?
[6:24]

We are going to disrupt them before this shit goes any further.
[6:24]

if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.

cshaw [6:24 AM]

like pajama boy!
brock [6:25 AM]

I AM NOT N THE MOOD cshaw
cshaw [6:25 AM]

sorry
efink [6:26 AM]

just get us the target profiles. Hit the numbers. Give us a matrix for each of them. Okay? PII, influence grid, recent activity, Q-rate. Like that.
[6:26]

You know what to do.
cshaw [6:26 AM]

Yes sir.
ekim [6:26 AM]

What are we going to do with that?
brock [6:27 AM]

dof u really want tio fucking know, kim?
ekim [6:27 AM]

i'm good.
brock [6:28 AM]

u better be. I am going to get a plane. You will be up ALL NIGHT. Keep the lab LOCKED. Fink bring in pizza or whatever to keep the kids going.

[6:28]

I am out.
cshaw [6:28 AM]

does it have to be We the Pizza?
efink [6:29 AM]

Brock LIKES WtP. What do you want?
ekim [6:29 AM]

Sushi. Sushi would be nice.
efink [6:30 AM]

what do you think this is, the Trump campaign. We're getting pizza from We.
[6:30]

Get those files together.
ekim [6:30 AM]

I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.
efink [6:31 AM]

google Seth Rich and shut up about it.
cshaw [6:31 AM]

OOg.
[6:32]

well, they are deplorable. idk. I think we should have done this a long time ago.
efink [6:32 AM]

get working kids. I'll check back in a couple. Have something for Brock before he hits the ground. k?
ekim [6:33 AM]

I'm sick of We the Pizza.
cshaw [6:33 AM]

me2.
[6:33]

:confused:
ekim [6:33 AM]

:confused:

Rich Seth is the recently deceased (murdered) whistle-blower who gave information to Wikileaks. FOXACID is NSA software designed to compromise enemy systems. We think 'word of god' and 'heaven' are code for Obama and the White House.
If you know anyone who might be a target of this initiative, please let them know to be careful.

Fake and whey.

>30 million
>Fake Clinton on debate stage

Stop posting this silliness, it only serves to slide useful threads.

Sage on boys.

Really Corrected my Record.

>18-2381
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

bump
what's to be done?

>We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the shit-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.'

This is by far the singularly most important thing, if this is real. NSA gave an intrusion package to political operatives with the intent of influencing an election? this has to be illegal.

>Nothing to see here, goys

>not knowing how governments get away with doing illegal shit all the time

I wonder what would doxing me accomplish. I live in a country where 65% of population would vote for Hitler to deal with immigrant crisis and I work with five actual neonazis, not to mention that the rest of population is xenophobic as fuck..

Nothing unless you think you're personally at risk.

Lmao this is fake as fuck. Ignore and hide this thread.

thanks for correcting the record, Drumpf nazi lies need to stop

thanks for correcting the record

another one correcting it, good boy. Are you paid in CP?

>thirty million shitposters changed the election

Wew.
Are they fucking targetting people in real life? That's pretty hardcore.

Did OP get in a 'accident' yet?

here they go again kek

CTR, are ya shakin in your boots?

You people are literally retarded. They have been spamming this for days. Go outside. Sage

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Election officials in Franklin County, Ohio are reportedly stumped over what one maintenance worker found in a dilapidated downtown Columbus warehouse earlier this week.

According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.

“No one really goes in this building. It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.

So when Prince, who is a Trump supporter, saw several black boxes in an otherwise empty room, he went to investigate. What he found could allegedly be evidence of a massive operation designed to deliver Clinton the crucial swing state.

Prince, shown here, poses with his find, as election officials investigate.

Early voting does not begin in Ohio until October 12, so no votes have officially been cast in the Buckeye state. However, inside these boxes were, what one source described as, “potentially tens of thousands of votes” for Hillary Clinton.

Christian Times Newspaper has not yet been able to obtain a photocopy of one of the ballots found inside the box, but an affiliate in Ohio passed along a replica of what was found.

It is important to note that the above replica coincides with a ballot that a Franklin County voter would cast at the polling place on Election Day, meaning the Clinton campaign’s likely goal was to slip the fake ballot boxes in with the real ballot boxes when they went to official election judges on November 8th.

Ohio, a perennial swing state in the presidential election, has been a challenge for Clinton and her Democrat counterparts in 2016. Many national Democrat groups have pulled funding from the state entirely, in order to redirect it to places in which they are doing better.

Clinton herself has spent less time in Ohio, and spent less money, in recent weeks as it has appeared that Trump will carry the crucial state.

With this find, however, it now appears that Clinton and the Democrat Party planned on stealing the state on Election Day, making any campaigning there now a waste of time.

This story is still developing, and CTN will bring you more when we have it.

this story was from an incredibly unreliable source and the "ballot box" is very poorly shooped on those tubs. i aint tryin to correct yo record nigga but that shit fake as fuck

As a Trump supporter this can't be real, CTR is feeding us false information to divide and conquer. Hide and ignore this post.

sage this fanfiction roleplaying trash

Enough with this cringe-tier B-movie dialogue. I'm sick of these threads.

Yes, (((progressive activists))) want to dox us. We know that. I am not denying that.

I realize that this is a creative vehicle to get people to understand the threat.

Still, you need to be autistic to believe any of these are real.

> it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?

Kek.

Aahahah. Just what I expected they'd be.

30 million dollars that are trained in their typical campaign stuff but are utterly clueless about grassroots online movements, hence they are in complete panic on how to deal with the dreaded alt-right.

I don't mean to rude, but is English not your first language? Maybe that's why you can't tell this is obviously fake dialog.

Sure thing, but you should be ready for anything, since as everyone knows shillhill and her team is ready to implement any tactic available, be it dirty or super dirty one.

why are you guys so scared? Just because we know that Obama and the NSA are involved? Relax, the "october surprise" will kill this nigger image forever.

they are trying hard to correct the record...
and absolutely failing at it

now they are even adding "I don't mean to CTR" to their posts, they are running out of ideas

Hillary is so desperate she gets the dead to vote for her... this is just disgusting, she's going to lose and Trumps going to MAGA 2016

read the transcript, they're only looking for people in the US

I love how you guys are in such damage control mode, here is (you) for effort.

Let's be real, I'm a Trump supporter but the election will be close and Hillary will win in the end.

How legit is this?

There's a Serb and a Croat who shill very bluntly for CTR here. Maybe they're just edgelords

>samefagging this hard

It's legit I didn't believe either to I fucked with on in the Knowledge Bomb bread
>Asked him questions about little Cred Forums nuances
>Instead of calling me a shill gave me the exact background the stupid shit we think up comes from
I just thought of it a b8 to fuck with other anons till that

>Looks at flags posting in this thread
>Compares writing style to other archived known CTR threads
Could you at least be so courteously to change your Proxies from time to time. The CTR meme starts to become embarrassing.

this would be also be fake and gay.
but its true none the less, good analysis.

Asked where kek came from and instead of
>Fuck of shill
>Being this newfag
He gave me the exact origin of the word and it's entire life on 4chins

Remember how they tried to rig brexit but they didn't rig it enough.

Ha.ha. CTR in this thread. Just ignore and hide, don't waste your time!

Im just laughing my ass off at how incompetent hillshills wankclub is. And funniest thing is that they receive payment for this, how shitty you must be to still be so bad?

Git Gud CTR :-D

Or the false flag days before it?
To bad the Hillary tape
>calling people dumb niggers that will vote for who gives the them most free shit
Will be out soon, what will CTR do to correct it

IDs buddy, check em

I expect Assange to have something much better than that. I think it has to do with hitmen, Scala and all the others who 'suicided'.

how peppered is your anus between values of 1-9000 ? :-D

>fuck--okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

Guerilla meme warfare

>Correct the Record is a Hillary-campaign super-pac that is dedicated to "fighting the lies" on the Internet.
u are new here aren't you?

wow you suck

Honestly this post has been going around for a few days and I thought you guys could do better, you guys haven't memed this and compiled it into a better jpeg with the evidence you've found with your research. So really you're getting across SHIT information. Very few of you have any hierarchy diagrams of Brock's organization. His scandals or whatever. And the corroborating evidence that suggests he would do such things. You haven't compiled shit into one big infobomb.
You guys deserve to lose your freedom to the far left and be railroaded by them because you act like a bunch of dumb fucks with your dick up your ass.

You would be allot more effective if you composed the information and explained it better with diagrams or videos. But you're to dumb to know that. you're fighting with sticks in this infowar, i thought you had some-better skills

someone made a video of this too on youtube and he looked as sloppy as shit with a cooky conspiracy theorist face... its probably a smear this to discredit it.... you're coming across as cranks even though its true... so just fucking give up if you can't push this better.

Enjoy your far left tyranny. fuck!!!!

could that be a bot?

>I want 150 from Cred Forums, whatever you can get from 8.
got me up to here. it is a common knowledge 8ch is shillary's army

Always a leaf....
Hey since it's just us in here let's just be honest before the thread dies
These threads are a push to find fall guys who come off as crazy shut ins
Figure out who is looking with honeypots then if the person fits
He just ups and does something crazy right

You seem upset? Not enough money for that wee wee weed? :-D

possibly, its not that hard to program some simple bot, especially if you preload it with some spicy ad hominems.

You know this is gonna fuck you over if you try and still list it as work experience on your resume if someone looks up what the company you work under actually was.
especially if all this becomes a medium sized story cause clinton is just gonna blame some workers for it.

>estly this post has been going around for a few days and I thought you guys could do better, you guys haven't memed this and compiled it into a better jpeg with the evidence you've found with your research. So really you're getting across SHIT information. Very few of you have any hierarchy diagrams of Brock's organization. His scandals or whatever. And the corroborating evidence that suggests he would do such things. You haven't compiled shit into one big infobomb.
>You guys deserve to lose your freedom to the far left and be railroaded by them because you act like a bunch of dumb fucks with your dick up your ass.
>You would be allot more effective if you composed the information and explained it better with diagrams or videos. But you're to dumb to know that. you're fighting with sticks in this infowar, i thought you had some-better skills

>ouch
well someone fired back huh?

yeah i don't care to actually improve the images and all that shit given i have the patience to read something for longer than 10 seconds.

>diagrams
>videos
for who? niggers? trump will never swing a bunch of them over and companies that have been offering money to blacks and homeless/junkies to vote who they say are planning to go all out for this election.

>>samefagging this hard

18 posts by this id

homo :DDD