Only 37 days left. Is there any hope Trump can pull off an upset or does Clinton have it in the bag...

Only 37 days left. Is there any hope Trump can pull off an upset or does Clinton have it in the bag? Post your predictions ITT.

He's holding back. Charge your cavalry at the right time.

Trump will lose and then everyone will hang themselves because Cred Forums users are pussies who are too afraid to resist.

Why would he be holding back? I don't get this argument. Time is getting short.

>it's in fact a plan, we're losing on purpose

He literally has no chance. On November 8th, white women pull up their skirts and piss on white men's face by handing Hillary the Presidency. There is no combination of words Trump can use or any action he can take that will convince them otherwise.

he's not going to win.

Clinton will win whether she gets the votes or not. This is why, despite the race being super close and continually within the margin of error, nobody is confident Trump will win.

Americans know exactly how fucked our system is, since most voters were alive to witness Bush-Gore.

Just yesterday he demanded Obama pledge to not pardon Hillary Clinton for illegal crimes.

This puts Obama in a trap where he has to say "Sure, because she hasn't committed any crimes.".

Guess what day it is? October 1st.

Trump is getting ready to drop the October Surprise bombshell, and he wants to make sure Hillary won't get pardoned.

He also has a giant coffer of hundreds of millions of dollars of unspent money, while Hillary is desperately fundraising.

He is going to unleash ads on Hillary like she has never seen before. Just wait...

He is gonna go for the kill soon and its gonna be happen so quick she won't even see it coming.

Trump will lose. You might hear some folks Cred Forums claim otherwise but when people are asked to put their money where their mouth is, pic related is the result.

White men are handing Hillary the presidency by pretending that no one else matters.

I hope you're right.

I think some Johnson voters could change their mind at the last minute which could swing it either way.

Clinton will win.

>upset
o i am laffin

We won't know until the last two weeks. Our election was the same way.

I'm predicting another 2012 and Cred Forums gets BTFO forever.

The more I look at this the more autistic he looks.

hahahahaha no

Trump wins in a landslide

No, it's too late in the game for that.

He is going to win.

I honestly thought Harper would win a minority until the day of the election (or maybe a Liberal-NDP coalition), I don't think anyone expected a Liberal majority. Fucking millenial turnout man.

lol.

white house putsch when?

I just want The Walking Dead back

wtf r u tlgng abt? He'll win by a landslide. you trust polls published by mainstream media, you dumb nigger?

Florida, Colorado, Nevada and North Carolina seem to be the "real" battlegrounds, the rest of the states have consistently leaned one way or the other.

Right now Trump is probably barely ahead in Nevada and Florida, tied or losing in Colorado and North Carolina. I feel like NC could be his achilles heel.

Trump already won. Hillary has pulled out of Ohio completely, a state which has been a bellwether for the rest of the election for the past ~50 years.

Just like how Brexit lost?

No toss-up map from RCP with Flroida (+1.2 Clinton) flipped to Trump. Literally all trump needs is to win Florida at this point.

Thanks to the BLM riots NC is in the bag. Early voting in Florida indicates Trump will win compared to 2012 early voting. Also turnout is way up.

lel

not sure what a presidential election has to do with a referendum but keep thinking it was similar. more butthurt when Clinton wins.

>muh Ohio
Bernie Sanders won Kansas, the state that has always accurately chose the nominee of the Democrats 100% of the time. Plus Shillary can only lose has multiple paths to the white house without Ohio in the first place. You need to be perfect as a Republican candidate to win the election and clinch nearly every swing state on the map.

>comparing the primary to federal election.
Ohio is always important and typically indicates which direction states like Pennsylvania will go.

>You need to be perfect as a Republican candidate to win the election and clinch nearly every swing state on the map.
Only if you're using the GWB/Karl Rove strategy, which Trump is not. Trump is still polling within the margin of error for Oregon, and Colorado is now a battleground state when it wasn't a few weeks ago.

>Colorado and Nevada
>Red

Pick one

the one with the party hat will win :)

And I'm quite sure Republicans benefit from a low turnout, so I wouldn't be too enthusiast seeing a high turnout. That means millenials and niggers actually go out and vote, never a good news if you hope for the state to turn red.

Trump would flip Ohio because of blue-collars. Not quite the same situation in Pa, the entire state could vote red and fucking Philly would still turn it blue.

Bet every dollar you have on Clinton winning. She has every advantage imaginable.