Pic related. So Cred Forums I got kicked out of the gun range the other day for shooting at a dog target...

pic related. So Cred Forums I got kicked out of the gun range the other day for shooting at a dog target. My reasoning was that there are some rabid dogs on the loose in my area that might have contracted rabies. Do you see a problem with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/16/chart-the-animals-that-are-most-likely-to-kill-you-this-summer/
dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/dog-bite-statistics
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-which-dogs-bite-gershman-1991.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump. i think the owner might have been a vegan cuck or something.

>freedom
>america

pick one

Why would you shoot at a dog?

+1
for being a dog hating nigger

how about you put yourself on the target range

what's the difference between that and a human target? if anything wouldn't it be more of a problem to shoot at a human target? it's a dog for fucks sake. human lives are worth more than animals

>shooting people targets is A-OK
>shooting dog targets is much worse
what the fuck kind of logic is that?

>2 points for the tail
that wouldn't be effective at all you stupid faggot.

nice dubs. but explain that concept to this guy

>he doesn't like animal cruelty so he must be vegan

Gas yourself

fuck animals, kill enslave or eat them all. A good animal is one who works.

so animals aren't capable of being threats? i think we found the vegan here. irrational defense of animals even when it's not warranted

also i forgot to add Cred Forums is a whites-only board so please gtfo with your animal-hating niggardy

No. But you coyld have played it safe and used a pit bull target, instead of a cool pupper

next time bring a coyote target, instead

You're training to shoot niggers. Who the fuck trains to shoot dogs besides the ATF?

They are but

>dogs
>threats

Pick one ahmed

>t. nigger

nothing against you , but it's more a /k/ type of thread.

animal related deaths account for over 100 deaths a year user. shouldn't we train ourselves to defend ourselves from them?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/16/chart-the-animals-that-are-most-likely-to-kill-you-this-summer/

>implyin bleeding heart libs and gangsters don't keep pitbulls without leashes
>implyin op's explanation of it being because of rabies dogs isn't valid

Rabies you stupid faggot.

LEARN TO READ TO OP OR GTFO BACK REDDIT.

THIS BOARD NEEDS A GOOD OL FASHION GORE SPAM

Sounds like a bunch of faggots run that place. Go to another place. Make sure the target is a pit bull too.

weird thing to get kicked out for but why would you need a dog target anyway?

>implying it is

He did say that there are rabid dogs loose in his area. He probably wanted to get practice on a more specific target.

I dont see any problem with it. I see people shooting at targets with pictures of both terrorists and civilians but there are no complaints. My dad used to go into the woods and shoot mangy cats just so they wouldnt infect his dogs.

Was the dog unleashed?

They kicked you out for being ATF

My guess is that you triggered a bunch of inbred white hicks who have an unhealthy, and even sexual bond with 4 legged trash.

Just like you are doing right now on Cred Forums, this shithole is filled to the brim with idiots who get their feefees in a roar whenever one of these worthless creatures is criticized, or damaged in the least.

Honestly, this is America, and he can shoot at a target of fucking Obama if he wants. Sounds like the owners are just megacucks.

It's a fucking piece of paper

I work at an indoor firing range in a very upper class area. We don't have any rules against shooting at targets other than ones that are actual pictures of people. We wouldn't stop you from using a dog target like that... But we sure as shit wouldn't like you doing it and would charge you every fee we possibly could. Plus if you fucked up once... In any other regard, you would be gone.

I've seen ranges say no humanoid / person-looking targets then sell them.

Gun stores are cancer.

This is what happens to vulnerable people when you allow packs of dogs to roam around

Y DONT U GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA KEK

>"Heh, fuck all those wild boars and cats! Cats make people gay, you know..."

>"DOGS??!!! WTF!??? Poor doggo :C"

This will be Cred Forums's response.

ATF pls go

The wall just got ten feet higher!

you didn't get kicked out of anything, lying turd.

user, if you wanted to talk about Atlanta, there's a board for that

For anons that don't know, what the OP described is pretty much a word for word summary of a scene from this weeks epsiodes

you sound just like a spic
or a chink.

>le mouthbreathing forced, stale, unfunny memes just got one post higher
sad!

Go to hell ATF man. Pupper lives matter

Its just a target, and if a rabid dog or dog in general tries to attack sure nothing wrong with shooting it. I love doggers but I ain't about to let one chew my ass up.

Surely in the land of the free any business has the right to refuse service also?

Excuse the gun range for not wanting some Cred Forums autist at their range shooting a fucking dog target.

lol, I want one.

the tail should be more points because thats where a dogs brain is

>mexican
>calls other creatures worthless

I shoot human targets all the time

your range is run by cucks

Stop going to that range if it's run by cucks. Do they also ban human targets?

I don't see a problem with shooting at a poster of your mother or a certified United States flag. These are inanimate objects, and anyone getting bent out of shape is, by definition, projecting their feelings.

Why are you watching degenerate shows ? The whole cast is black apparently? You're a race traitor

pls no hurt doggo pls

No human targets are ok there

Pit bulls don't count as dogs, faggot

>shooting a cartoon image of a dog is animal cruelty.

There's a range near me that bans human targets for everyone but LEO training sessions. Maximum overcuck.

This is why I shoot innawoods.

Then he's a faggoty animal rights vegan type, so just as bad.

Drown yourself in pig's blood Ahmed

Should have been a pit bull shaped target.

Holy shit you nigger.

>living in a neighborhood where dogs have rabies

you should be able to shoot at whatever sign you want to, especially if it's just a black and white one

to be honest killing a single outdoor cat saves hundreds of birds.

I got kicked out for shooting at this

Turns out the owners _were_ actually vegans and the daughter came out and gave me a 15 minute lecture on how turkeys are beautiful creatures blah blah blah

>kicked out of a gun range for shooting a different shape on paper
>at a fucking gun range
We've become one big nation of pussies and trigglypuffs, even the gun ranges are full of them. The demoralization is real.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry senpai.

>not answering with silence
>not pretending you are already deaf
>not just saying that its what they had at walmart
silence is golden my friend.

Range has the freedom to refuse service to OP. If he doesn't like it, he can make his own range.

You're right, I'm sorry.

I live in a white neighborhood and there are raccoons and bears so rabies transmission happens. It's a middle class neighborhood too

>it: suddenly a business not wanting to do business with some guy shooting controversial targets is bad

Whether you thinks it's justified or not it wasn't your range faggot. If the owner doesn't want dog/human/whatever shaped targets it's their call.

Why does anyone even pay attention to what someone else is shooting. muh feefees. What about all those targets of pregnant women and shit. That's hilarious.

Gun ranges hate the ATF user. Take your ATF training elsewhere.

>literally answered in the OP

>croak intellectuals
here's a meme to counter your meme

No, humans > subhumans and animals

WHO GIVES A SHIT ITS A PIECE OF CARDBOARD

>My reasoning was that there are some rabid dogs on the loose in my area that might have contracted rabies.
you lie

>vegans
>owning guns

What?

Do the entire neighborhood a favor and cut it off at the source dumbfuck. Kill more coons

I watch it because it's a really good show, that's about a hundred times more important than "muh racially pure cast" or whatever it is you're advocating.

Let me know how that works out by the way, I'm sure Friends only gets funnier on the 100th rewatch

It was a pack of mutts that did that, not a pitt

Who cares? You should be able to shoot at a target of anything. You don't need a "reason", it's just a target. Gun range owner sounds like a cuck.

>own a shooting range
>be vegans and against hunting
I don't get it.

Nobody is saying that they should be forced to cater to OP's preferences you mongoloid. It's their right to set whatever bullshit conditions they want, and it's OP's right to call them out on it.

>Vegan cuck
>Entrepreneurial gun owner
Do you think before you write?

>over 100 deaths a year

That's nothing.

>raccoons and bears so rabies
retard
what state?

>rabid dogs
>might have contracted rabies
do you know what rabid means?

OP, clearly that range is run by a faggot who sucks dog cock, you're better off. Fuck you if you keep dogs, that means you. inb4 hurr durr you won't mess with MY dog. impotent pathetic cuck

Where do you live?

What kind of faggot owns a gun range and kicks anyone out for shooting at a paper target

To protect themselves from meat eaters if McDonalds gets shut down

so am i supposed to shoot it at its chest? thank you

>can't even spell "croat"
>tries to make fun of him for being an "intellectual"
haha holy shit dude fucking kill yourself now PATHETIC as all hell dude just really fucking sad over all 0/10

>he cant even spell "croat"

a true mexican scholar

pretty much this lul

Why shoot a black dog? Are you racist?

probably because the design of that target looks like a fucking golden retriever, lol

Georgia

Cant believe it took this long for an ATF joke

under8d

>They went strait for the heart
I would've thought that they'd go for liver and kidneys thru the abdomen.

That seems like a decent reason desu.
You shouldn't kill without a clear reason to do so and if your life would be endangered if you didn't shoot

problem is it's not a scary dog.

get a target of a yorkie next time bud.

PAPER BOI PAPER BOI GOTTA GET DAT PAPER BOI

as long as you admit black and white peoples are equal I'll allow you to watch it without shaming you

Georgia.

It's too late brah

smelly, dumb, low IQ scum couldn't make the connection between croaking and memeing

lmao

How is this gonna help you shoot a dog charging you?

Fuck off, nigger, you just wanted to be edgy and knew you'd get shit for it. Honest gun-owners going to a privately-owned range don't need to put up with that.

Lol at all these faggots itt

OP you're a fucking cuck for shooting at a target that resembles any living being. Shoot at regular targets next time

Try getting a job with the ATF, you got the credentials

What if you hunt coyote or wolf?
Clearly this is a lab or golden but still.

>spell a word wrong
>nah I was just trying to make an obscure joke nobody was smart enough to get
>mexicunt intellectuals

Why was he running around naked?

Cops practice on stationary targets that charge at them right?
What's the difference between a human target and a rabid dog target?

>OP you're a fucking cuck for shooting at a target that resembles any living being
What do you think guns are for, exactly?

>mexican "memers"

you are only funny as a punchline

Not paper you leaf. Jesus Christ this thread is embarrassing

human targets resemble niggers

> at least come up with your own shit man, this was on the last episode of Atlanta

Okay but a rabid dog can do damage. Regardless of breed

>What's the difference between a human target and a rabid dog target?
It's not a rabid dog target if it's in a stationary, standing position pointed 90 degrees away from you. It even emphasizes the fur, so it's fucking obvious you just wanted to be shocking.

I can't believe it got this deep into the thread before an ATF joke.

lol does he have an erection
>death and yet an erection

I didn't spell it wrong, despite all of your passive aggressive butthurt. I clearly said croak because of pepe memers like this faggot right here.

Cuck number two. Why are you even watching shows with African Americans as the majority cast? How does that cognitive dissonance work? You must be doing mental gymnastics to justify that

that is statistically literally nothing.

88,000 people per year die from alcohol related preventable illnesses.

That's over 240 per day.

to be honest killing either roaming wild dogs or cats is valid

you miss the point

>dogs
>have fur
What the fuck are you talking about? A rabid dog will have fur regardless

>calls others butthurt while crying like a little baby

350,000 dog bites a year. dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statistics/dog-bite-statistics

How so?

And how many of them thought shooting the dog was a good method of dealing with the situation?

kek you don't go hiking in the woods and suddenly get attacked by alcoholism

I said emphasizes the fur you illiterate fuck, read the rest of what I said.

You're an idiot. All targets are stationary . By that logic gun ranges are obsolete since they don't address that targets can move. Including people

>implying we arent the Emperors choosen

OK, you didnt spell it wrong, you are just shit memer. Not suprising, as spics are too stupid to meme

I love you Mexican user

Hey Darius! Do you know who Steve McQueen is?

KEK

Diverse targets is a good thing. Learning to aim properly at a wide range of shapes and sizes is an incredibly important part of improving your shooting.
Propel getting butthurt about it can fuck right off, it's not like you're training solely to go massacre a bunch of random dogs.

Why do they have a dog target if you aren't allowed to shoot it?

So fucking what?

There are ~51 lightning strike fatalities in the US every year, compared to 100 deaths by canines.

So you're only two times as likely to be killed by a dog as you are to be struck by lightning. And both are so astronomically implausible there is no point even discussing it.

Ok it emphasizes the fur because it's a fucking dog ? I don't get the selective outrage.

how many areas in the US have rabid dogs loose in the area? You your brain for practice, not just theory, brain dead moran.

I dunno if he does but I do now.

my second amendment right gives me the right to bear arms. My state laws give me the right to self defense. If a shitty mutt is biting me or my family I'm going to blow his brains out into the pavement. Go away vegan

>shooting human silhouettes with targets on center of mass is perfectly fine
>shooting dog silhouettes is somehow blasphemous.

If you're going out hiking in to the wilderness in the middle of nowhere, you should carry a large caliber gun in case of bears, wolves, etc. Dogs are the least of your concerns.

Perhaps you shouldn't use a silhouette of a labrador retriever as a target.

>91116794
>op thinks he can fool us
get out of here, kind civil servant

You might as well shoot at incredibly-detailed human targets and act very creepy about it

don't read this thread reasonable user. There are faggots in here defending the owner

how fucking retarded are you? There are WAY less deaths per year to wolves than canines and you just gave a line of bullshit about how it's so implausible for THAT to happen that there's no point discussing it. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. sad.

Just butt hurt faggots, fortunately you're free to leave a scathing review. You could shit baby targets for all I care at my range, as long as you're paying and not being a dumb ass with guns there should zero problems. The DHS ordered targets with babies and orders tons of hollow point ammunition but no one bats an eye.

That's exactly my point you mongoloid. Guns are for shooting people and animals. Shooting at paper is just for practice, so it doesn't fucking matter what the paper is shaped like.

shill/10

>Dogs predominantly of chihuahua, golden retriever, labrador retriever, poodle, Scottish terrier, and Shetland sheepdog breeds were more common among nonbiting than among the biting dogs. None of the cases and only one control dog was a pit bull terrier.

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-study-which-dogs-bite-gershman-1991.php

Stationary position. If you saw an actual dog in that position, it would just be standing there relaxed. If it were actually "rabid dog training," it would be shown coming at you. OP doesn't care about that because he wanted to make it as clear as possible he's shooting a dog.

It could be biting or threatening someone else from that position

This is a human target. It's as minimalist as possible while still showing the person in a position which could possibly be threatening. Your dog target has unnecessary detail and is not in a threatening position because you don't give a shit about "rabid dog training."

Dogs kill more Americans than any other animal and this is despite having large predators like alligators and bears. I work in the national parks and the only animal to ever sink its teeth into me was a loose fucking dog. I bear maced it and its owner.

Soudns like he was a cuck, I wouldn't mind getting one of those in the size of a pitbull to practice my pistol shooting just in case one of those piece of shit dogs try to attack me.

>I bear maced it and its owner.

based

I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

god dammit Darius fuck off and go back to Atlanta ya dumbshit

>Vegan cuck gunstore owner

Wait what

>3 points for shooting its anus

Surely thats a ten

>target is literally an unarmed black man

Those boars are an invasive species destroying everthing they touch. They need to be wiped out. That said a dogs life holds no special meaning to me. They are a nuisance to be quite honest. I wont go out of my way to hurt one but fuck living around them and their idiot owners.

wait but is he okay

>dog target
Glazed lives matter detected.
Mailmen dealt with bone niggers for decades. Surely you can too.
>muh rabies
City slicker, please.

Turkeys... beautiful creatures.
It's a miracles turkeys haven't died out. They are really that stupid and suicidal.

I cant believe Im going to agree with a leaf but you're a retard. On average you may get one bear death a year and over a hundred deaths by dogs. Wild animals are scared of humans domesticated animals are not. I would run at a pack of wolves before I would run at a pack of dogs.

Cool story bro.

Fucking owner was running behind it screaming he doesnt bite....while it was fucking biting me! I actually waited until she got into the blast range before unleashing hell.

To be honest, fuck birds and fuck chipmunks too.

Cops do it all the time.

are you last weeks episode of Atlanta?

Serves you well, train with pics of nogs or anything.
But leave doggos alone

>huff huff huff shooting at silhouettes of niggers is perfectly cromulent
>shooting at the nigger's doggo? OUTRAGE!

I hope you die in an accidental discharge.

1st post best post

>I saw Atlanta this week, so let's see if those bigots really WOULD kick me out and yell at me for shooting a dog target

Cool story.

This story has to be fake

points for the tail
>that wouldn't be effective at all you stupid faggot.

Have you never shot a dog?

Hit it in the tail and it runs off.