Uncle is unironically arguing that without mass migration to Europe, in-breeding will happen in the near future

>uncle is unironically arguing that without mass migration to Europe, in-breeding will happen in the near future.
Any of you have cuck relatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=y1mkSm00kXM
youtube.com/watch?v=kaXyjl7NkJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill him. (and no, I red pilled my already based family ages ago.)

Slam a folding chair on his back

Yes. They're pretty nice but really bluepilled.
>spend some time with relatives in Cape Cod
>super liberal
>watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony with them
>American team comes out with Allah do-rag girl at the front.
>"Oh my! So diverse; so wonderful!"
>they live in an upper-class white neighborhood; literally no dindus within a 10-mile radius
>never mention it because I don't want to betray their hospitality
also
>"Trump is a bigot and a racist!"
>"How?"
>"He wants to ban muslims!"
>"Islam isn't a race!"
>"Carter did it in the 70's. FDR did it to the Japanese during WWII. Where the moral indignation for those?"
no response
then
>"Hillary dindu nuffins!"
>"She perjured herself before congress."
>"That never happened!"
>"There is video evidence that it happened. I can show it it you if you'd like."

mfw

the only saving grace is that the bluepilled are so sure of their superiority (and/or that god is with them/israel) that they will merrily go to war against the supposed "evildoers" of the world
with a bit of luck they will all be killed fighting for what they believe in - cuckoldry

Wifes friend married a nigger
She met nigger in Ghana
He is from Congo.
Literal dumb black nigger
They get married
1 child - boy
3 months after birth, pregant again
Another boy
Both look like niggers
He kicks her in face
Cheats
Thinks he has a rap career
12 montgs later - divorce is done
I have a daughter now
Tell wife niggers will not associate with daughter
Wife loses old friend
Friends lets nigger father see nigger children each weekend
They stay with him
He takes nigger offspring to refugee house
Associate with other niggers
Make certain to all, niggers will not be around my daughtet
Mothers husband tella me i should reconsider

trouble is, those invaders are already inbred, so breeding with them is skipping a ladder of steps to end up with the feared result now. tell him he's being a faggot, ask him if he fixed his X or Y, something he should actually focus on.

Yeah I know how you feel. My uncle's a real nice guy but sometimes I feel like his behaviors are a caricature of a numale.

>gf has a kid whom he takes care of
>numale glasses
>uses the current year argument
>thinks national borders should be abolished

Yeah my dad talks bad about Donald Trump all of the time and he recently got put in jail for putting his hands around my brother's neck and threatening to kill him.

I have an aunt in a similar situation.
>meets dindu
>dindu gibs her sum fuk
>has babby
>tries to leave but my grandparents make them get married
>we find out he's done this to a number of white wimminz: knock them up and leave them
>kid is a jerk who plays CoD all day

Just remind her that there's more genetic diversity in races, than between them. :^)

I read it as your mother. I couldn't comprehend it would be a male with this opinion. I think my original description is correct in this case.

Let me guess: he lives in an upscale, overwhelming white neighborhood?

my mom is so "sweden yes" that i'm starting to suspect that we have some jewish ancestry.
Heck i even look a little bit jewish

I tried bringing up Islam on Christmas a few years back and everyone had a low level SJW freakout, frantically trying to change the subject instead of even think about it.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

middle easterners are among the most inbred people in the world.

>putting his hands around my brother's neck and threatening to kill him.

Does he also want to napalm Palestine?

Op you live in North America, what do you truly care about European breeding?

You have American neighbors right here, right now that you should be getting to know.

The age of white supremacy is over. Time for us to play in a new sandbox.

You've got to do make the first pill normie bait or else they'll reject it. My family believes that "literally no one" wants Trump and that "if the establishment really didn't want him, he wouldn't be in the race." I tell them they've tried to stop him at almost every turn and they called my a tinfoiler. The next week I said that the 1% is trying to interfere with the election process.
>mfw they agreed with me.

>learn
>to
>greentext
>please

>Posting le anonymoose mask

But the immigrants are derived from the most inbred gene pools in the history of humanity.

And somehow inbreeding wasn't a problem in the past without mass immigration?

>tfw one of my best friends and gym bro got a gf and turned into a nu-male sanders worshiping feminist cuck.

Haven't talked to him in months, he doesn't even go to the gym anymore.

2% Jew here.
I can tell by your writing style that you are a good goyim, nothing to worry about.

swedes are basically ice kikes anyway so it makes sense

only reasonable answer

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

Nope not a single cuck relative

No

As a matter of fact, my aunt's husband (how do you say that in anglosaxon? is it count as uncle?) blames joos for everything

Then i have some relatives who hoard cats and are piss poor and believe the reptilian meme

dad's also pretty based

Maybe it's something about Serbs as a people to always under every circumstance be paranoid

I would get into his face. You should prolly get into a real fight with him

there isn't a word, just what is acceptable between you and your aunts husband, i call my mine uncles

It's 'uncle in law'.

Think of marriage as assimilating them into your family, and it becomes more straightforward.

My younger brother is a basic-bitch lolbertarian pot-smoker. Despite all my efforts, he completely buys the "race is just skin color" meme and responds to everything that might challenge his perspective with either shitty one-liners from popular telivision or "why should i care? It doesnt effect me"

He's a selfish asshole that takes 3 blue pills for every one red pill. He's 17 and I was totally red pilled at that age.

Im deeply concerned. Is he beyond saving?

Yes! Switzerland to be exact

give him drugs,
more specifically hypnoides + deliriants,
then setup a brainwashing, might red pill him or give him ptsd (and paranoia) then he'll redpill himself.
or be lazy (((accident))) him.

My (white) German dad literally said this a few days ago (I'm mixed race). I just stared in disbelief. By that logic the Asians are all inbred because they are a very homogeneous culture.

>Father is a liberal USAboo
>Mother is a brainwashed Putindrone
>Grandma is an old-school leftie who wants to personally hang the current government on a lamppost
>All three are so conservative they are literally Hitlers by Western standarts
Gotta thank you westerners for providing us with drama for the last few years. Everyone in my family has put aside their political differences and now we're all having a great time laughing at Europeans cucking themselves.

thank you britbongs

interestingly, the part of family in question lives in UK

Aren't purebred dogs in-bred? Sure, each breed has its own diseases its more susceptible to, but they're not having monsters for babies.
Cousin-cousin in breeding is common place in the royal families... and they're doing fine?

inbreeding is so overrated, 70,000 years ago Toba the supervolcano erupted and humans were reduced to 10,000 at most. Imagine the inbreeding. And now we are 7 billions.

>kid is a jerk who plays CoD all day

he's probably shit at it

most mixed race cod players are terrible for some reason

>people of certainraces and racial admixtures are bad at some things and good at other things
>for some reason
kek

that's not what i meant ameribro

My father was always been a Conservative Republican, and he raised me right, but he's so stubborn and full of cognitive dissonance. Thankfully he's been on the Trump Train since day 1 and we even went out to the polls to vote at the same time.

My mother is just a racist.

My mother's side is cucked because muh union labor

My father's side is full of old dead people.

It's popular to sometimes bring up by the left here. Just tell your relatives that mass immigration from MENA actually have brought the inbreeding numbers up to a record high level in Sweden.

What the fuck is it with lefties and their obsession with this shit?

My sister made basically this same argument. She told me that 'if it wasn't for immigration we would be an inbred little island'.

I didn't even know how to respond, and tried to be funny by saying 'thats not so bad sis' and rubbing her tits. She got mad and slapped me and told my parents I tried to rape her and now calls me a rapist.

How would Russians feel about white American immigrants? Would Putin reward us for colonizing outer Manchuria?

2years ago I still had some cucked relatives

there's some cutie niece somewhere that uncle has his eye on, he's just trying to normalize the thought of incest

I know that pain all too well, a similar thing happened to one of my friends, except this girl wasn't even his girlfriend, he just became her beta orbiter, it became painful to watch, start meeting up less and less, just glad I don't have to witness the faggotry anymore.

Why do people do this to themselves, why would you disrespect yourself like that.

>run into him by accident while I am about to see a movie with this girl I know
>try to make some small talk
>sorry user I have to hurry I have an appointment, I am going to a poetry slam
>just smile politely and ask sarcastically, what's it about, racism?
>Yes user, how did you know?
>should have said, that's what they all are about
>so taken aback by the whole situation only say, "just a guess"
>turn around and walk away briskly
>girl that was with me asks, who that was
>nobody, he's nobody.
>mfw

This was many months ago, he moved and I will probably never see him again, this was our last conversation.

Hey kraut what does
>pic related
say?

include me in the screencap le good reddit sir

kek

your uncle can have all the mudshit and googles invading europe then, we'll gladly ship them to him.

>no

Typing on Handy is hard

My mother
>does not believe there is more crime now than 1952
>thinks it's racist to say there is a difference between swedes and somalis
>thinks it is good the media is covering up the ethnicities of criminals
>thinks islam is peaceful
>thinks there is a wage gap between men and women
>literally told me once when i was a child that if only women were allowed to be world leaders, there would be no wars
>constantly rants about how trump is insane, thinks he will start tossing nukes and gassing jews

And my sister
>moving in with achmed soon

youtube.com/watch?v=y1mkSm00kXM

youtube.com/watch?v=kaXyjl7NkJg