THE ONLY REASON THERE'S CRIME IS BECAUSE THERE'S POLICE

Prove me wrong
>protip: you fucking cant

>If a tree falls in the forest, it doesn't make a sound

I come into your home rape and kill your family where was police?

pay debts

you couldnt, cause I can take care of myself
not an argument

The only reason why there's police is because there's crime stupid shit.

>Prove me wrong
Prove me youre right

Is this a Greek concept I have (had) Greek friends who said this to me.
It's a retarded argument.
Crime exists, poluce deal with it.
Take away police, crime still exists.
End of.
Xhodro malaka. Gamo panayia sou.

99% of crimes committed worldwide are to antagonize police

if police didnt exist, crime would go down by 99%

its
>xontro malaka, gamw thn panagia sou
you talk like a paki fresh of the boat
also, see

Because the reason the modern police force was invented was to deal with the high crime rate in London's slums, if there'd been no crime they wouldn't have been created.

good goy

>99% of crimes committed worldwide are to antagonize police

Source?

Hahaha!
Yeah... I learned Greek on Crete! My accent has to heard to be believed, Turko sporos

I think someone needs more refugees

>implying there is a study for something which would bring down the way current governments work to oppress people
are you retarded?

The only reason there is crime is because there are laws

> nigger shootings
> blame police
Are you fucking retarded

its
>turkosporE
keep working on that

The only reason there's crime is because there's law.

No laws, no crimes.

yeah, no more police in black neighborhoods.

I'd go further and say it's because there are laws

You don't actually believe that, do you? That's one of the most insane thi gs I've heard. So Tyrone broke in to a house and killed an entire family just to get back at the police?

>you forgot the lawmakers that determine what is legal and thereby set the laws that police enforce on the streets.
That is already more than one reason that there's crime because there's police and you also forgot the rest of the judicial system.

Checkmate filthy sovjet atheist.

I would go further than that and say we need to just fuck borders and laws and shit.

Efharisto.
Turkospore? The seed is feminine? I always thought it was masculine, it being sperm.
Greeklish is difficult, man... go easy on me.

Without police there would be nothing stopping people from implementing street justice.

a black robs you, you burn down their neighborhoods with a posse.

Cops exist to keep order.

Black people don't get it. Crimes are crimes because people don't like getting pushed around.

Without cops, criminals have more to fear from war bands of farmers, millionaires, etc.

No cops.

Some black robs your liquor store. A bunch of Indians or Korean get into cars and start killing people in black neighborhoods asking for the perp. They kill until someone gives him up and then they kill him.

The business owners then hire mercenaries or arm their kin to protect their stores.

Law and order will always win when people work for their shit, build their own shit, have to protect their own shit.

Criminals hide behind cops.

>I can't back up my claims
>its a government conspiracy
I hope you get nuked.

>the only reason we drown is cause theres water
remove all water

technically you are correct.
>but people would still commit immoral atrocities without police

Ok, mr. Papaloukas, no need to get all fiesty here, just tell me why do you think "99% of crimes committed worldwide are to antagonize police" ? To me it souns ridiculous, so please explain me, maybe i will become a believer as well.

You mean because there's laws.

If there weren't laws, we wouldn't be able to claim anything is a "crime." Police simply enforce the laws set in place, and it is likewise a crime against the law if they abuse their power.

That's like saying law breakers only exist because there are laws to break. Op's a confirmed retard.

Lets put it this way: Tyrone wants to get crack, he gets into your home and kill you to steal your shit. Police fault?

greek antifa pls go

Also what in the hell is even the point? If there isn't a force that defines what crime is then technically crime cannot exist?

Even if you don't have a government backed force determining what a citizen can or cannot do to others, there will still exist the concept of crime and punishment, even under anarchist tribalism.

Get off Cred Forums Joker

Yes. Fuck da pohleec nahm sayinn

Cops exist to maintain order so the elite can stay in power, keep things stable so people can make a living without the bird cage getting shaken.

Cops only exist for order. And order often comes at the price of justice, sanity, vengeance, honor, duty, and the right thing to do.

avoiding war and chaos comes above avoiding a slow, painful, orderly decay.

the elite will tolerate decay, rotting, degradation as long as it is ordered.

Better to die of old age and disease than to die in battle or get reinvigorated by it.

I think we are looking at this from the wrong point of view.
Police enforce the law.
Laws are created by lawmakers
Lawmakers are elected by people
People request that actions become prohibited by law
Therefore, to remove crime, one must remove the root cause of people.
If there are no people, crime can not exist as there is no one to make the laws that others would break and there would be no need to police.
The answer is to kill all humans.

Fuck your anarchistic bullshit. Our police were shit, so we had to endure drug pushers and gang violence for years. You never had a high crime rate and police with shit equipment

Crime exists since times of Adam and Eve (stole and damaged God's apple, infringed on his copyright over stuff contained in apple), while police exists only for few centuries.

>No police means no way to report crime so "no crime"

Great fucking logic m8 it's like saying

>But, if we didn't have laws no one would break laws!

op in charge of not being an anarchist baby

turkospore is actually 'male'- turkosporOS. When you refer to someone as such in first person it becomes turkosporE

not everything ending in e in english means it ends with η in greek (η meaning its feminine)

Your country entering the eurozone was a crime in itself.

then you are not liberal for they need government aid.

really? cause to me it seems like we joined a union of plebs and brought some actual ancient quality and culture to it...oh and youre welcome btw

You also killed the economy of 6 countries.

>"The only reason there's law breakers is because there are laws..! HaaHaHHAh!!"

This is bait. It must be.

Still a crime, since you lied to the entire EU. That's why you have to pay now. And will pay for the rest of your lives. Yet no cops were involved. Only you and banksters.

O shit olive nigger, what are you doing.

more like we schooled them how to not be gullible assholes

>you lied to the EU
yeah poor EU bankers, they had no idea what they were getting into, they dindu nuffin

THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE BREAK THE LAW IS BECAUSE THERE ARE LAWS IN THE FIRST PLACE XDDDD

PROVE ME WRONG
XD U CANT

>WE WUZ FUCKN DA POLICE N SHEEEIT