The US will never be a white nation

I finally accepted that white nationalism can never lead to a white nation in the US. It might have value just as a means of advocating for white interests, but it will never lead to a white nation. I realized this while considering the case of Natsoc Germany:
>According to the census of June 1933, the Jewish population of Germany consisted of about 500,000 people. Jews represented less than one percent of the total German population of about 67 million people

-- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Think of the amount of effort it took them to expel the Jews to Palestine. The Jews were less than 1% of the German population. Blacks are 15% of the US population, and that's not counting all the other shitskins. The United States could never expel all the blacks. What's the solution -- just give them the South?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

massive ruby pill incoming:

all cities are ethnic hotbeds. The larger the city the more numerous and more multi-race and interbreeding you find. This is true for every single city on earth. Cities are the cancer. The United States used to be primarily composed of farming families early in the 20th century. Now, most people live in cities. With farms and land in the hands of the government and corporations.

Think of cities like cancer in a body. Massive unchecked rampant sprawling growth that taxes the body and causes endless problems. As the host acquires more cancerous tumors the chance of death goes up.

You would have to wipe out every major city and re-start the country with farming / agriculture base. But how do you prevent it from happening again? nearly impossible I believe.

Holy shit shes hot. More?

You're retarded breh. This is supposed to be some sort of bait/demoralizing thread but I'm going to lay it out really simple: No one is saying that America as it is now will be able to become a white nation again. However a good half of the country, geographically, is super majority white. What will happen is America will balkanize and without white people paying for everything the neighboring mudskin countries will be unstable and years down the line, it's totally possible that a white America will be able to reconquista it's way back to it's current borders.

1) get white nationalist government
2) create gangs to harass minorities 24/7
3) make it harder for them to find work
4) make it impossible for them to collect welfare
5) ????
6) they go home

nice tranny

This would work in a country that's most of the immigrants are second or third generation at most, like the UK, France, and most of Europe. That wouldn't work in America. America's future is Balkanization along ethnic lines, and gradual changes in populations, economies, and geopolitical influence.

>This is supposed to be some sort of bait/demoralizing thread
why, because i posed a plausible problem you face? Your options are to give the south to the niggers, and reconstitute a white nation in the north, or...what? I cant think of anything else. Dont be such a fragile bitch, you're going to have to face these questions if you're serious about white nationalism.

This bitch needs to be BLACKED.

>All of europe's jews were in germany alone.

Welcome to my world.

The good news is that the white fenotype never really completely disappears.

>she

> just give them the south.
Are you fucking retarded?
Do you honestly think that any white southern man would be okay with MORE free niggers treading where we fought to
keep them enslaved?
I don't know what you're on , but I'll take six
> inb4 keyboard warrior / tough guy
Not everyone on pol is an overweight acne riddled brown eye half breed.
Just the majority..

>breasts
>no penis

disgusting

Look at el huehue , here.
He thinks he's white.
Fuck off back to your brightly colored slum , monkeyboy
Nothing white about Brazil whatsoever.

lol i fucking care to hear about your self-image, faggot. But seriously, if you put it to the men of the sout this way:
>have a pure white nation again, peacefully
>live under cultural marxist white genocide on the rightful cla of your forefathers until your great gandaughters have quadroon babies with 90 IQs and criminal records
I think the choice is clear

We will balkanize and eventually reconquer lost areas. Niggers can't self sustain. Spics can breed, but need a host and won't be much of a fight.

This will be akin to Belisarius reconquering Rome, but we have nukes to deter others from jumping in and attacking us, so it will likely work.

But the nonwhites have actually been leaving the cities and migrating to the suburbs, which are currently getting poorer causing more white flight to the cities.

I mean, sure, you've got places like Detroit, Chicago and Philadelphia, which need to be nuked and rebuilt from the ground-up, but it's not that way for most cities.

>still thinking its the blacks that are keeping America from being white
It's the spics senpai, they're almost a third of the population and growing.

>According to the census of June 1933, the Jewish population of Germany consisted of about 500,000 people. Jews represented less than one percent of the total German population of about 67 million people

oy vey goy we wuz 6 gazillion and you know it

Also this. But if you really want to kill the niggers, just restart the Confederacy. Most farm states are in the south anyway. Just let them turn the north into Zimbabwe 2.0 and reconquer it in a decade or two after all the dindus are living in mud huts.

That's what I'm saying dude

>being this fucking retarded
I agree with your outlook, the problem is the way that you presented it made this a bait thread.

Big words for a 60% white country.
Face, you are us tomorrow.

You will have white ghettoes. Other than that interbreeding is the future of your country. Though it doesn't mean that future americans will be worse than you. Maybe a little bit stupid but whatever ^^

>the way that you presented it made this a bait thread
look dude, i presented a fucking solid argument in the OP -- how the FUCK are you going to get rid of 15% of the US population of 319 million? It was hard enough getting rid of less than 1% of the German population of 67 million... do you seriously fucking think you're going to right wing death squad them out? Without the rest of the world declaring war on you and trying to intervene?

You still can't fucking say what about my post was bait, because I was dead fucking serious and presented a rational, fully formed argument. So fuck off, you were wrong, deal with it, dont keep insisting you were right like a typical poltard

The subject of your fucking posting was literally
>The US will never be a white nation
You're also implying that Germany had a problem with 500k Jewish and getting rid of them, here's a hint though: They didn't.

As a man from the South the choice is not clear.
You Yankee nigger lovers allowed this to happen.
We tried our damndest to prevent it beyond the civil war well into the late 1970's.
Most of us don't consider anyone above the Mason-Dixon line as white anyways.
Just nigger lovers which makes you a nigger by association.
We won't allow it to happen and if it was forced upon us and we went toe to toe with the North again we would completely annihilate you.
Your men are weak. ( in a scenario where military would be excluded on both sides or just neutral , whatever)

>As a man from the South the choice is not clear.
And that's why you're a useless fencesitting piece of shit
>you yankees
I'M FROM TEXAS YOU KIKE NIGGERFAGGOT
>allowed this to happen
IT WAS YOU FRENCH HEUGENOT FAGGOTS THAT IMPORTED ALL THE NIGGERS FROM THE MERCHANTS IN THE FIRST PLACE
>We tried our damndest to prevent it beyond the civil war
YOU DIDNT DO JACK SHIT, YOU DIDNT PRESERVE SHIT, YOU DIDNT DEFEND SHIT. And after the war, you didn't kill all the niggers. You kept them around to try to turn them into the kind of non-white labor mexicans are today, because that's how you treacherous faggots always rolled. Its why the Democrat party is the party of race-traitor pit vipers, its the same old southern illuminati race traitor cocksuckers just trying to get rich and fuck over their fellow whites, so dont fucking lecture me about shit you Arkanasas niggerfaggot sonofubitch

> insults my lack of vocabulary prowess on a siamese buttfucking board.
Its not like I'm talking to any fucking intellectuals here or on reddit so I dumb my vernacular down so you do not have tp grab a dictionary.
Makes things flow faster.
Well , if were going to use shitty arguments to prove one another wrong , take this.
You're still a nigger. :o
Your country cannot '

America is dead. It's time to come home brothers.

>States could never expel all the blacks. What's the solution.
Put arsenic in all 40oz bottles of malt liquor. /blacks

>wearing makeup
petroleum toxic trash
>tattoos
affectatious garbage tier attention whore
>confederate flag
idolize principles not organizations

>Your men are weak.
At least they can stand up you fucking fat ass

>that much misplaced anger.

You can't offend me by calling me a nigger, dummy. No more than you could by calling me fat or cross-eyes, because none of it would be true. You can only offend someone when there's a bit of truth in it.

But by all means keep fighting the good fight against far away people that mean you no harm.

Who drew those eyebrows on? A 5 year old autistic child with a crayon?

Would still pump and dump. News at 11

You're a Texan? No wonder you're so dense. You guys think Texas is important / self-sufficient enough to become its own little country. Only thing that state is good for is for beef and churning out the most flamboyant of faggots , take yourself as an example.
We did defend our right to own niggers and treat them as they deserve to be treated. We did our best to remove them , but its extremely hard when the Yankee government and later on federal organizations start deciding that an animal is worth protecting.
My family imported no slaves , we did own them though.
Treated them like shit and still do.
As far as what I personally have done , do not assume everyone on Cred Forums is a 20 year old , I've seen many years and I personally did more than my fair share against the hoarde.
Not confirming or denying what I did. Maybe I just stood in traffic with a sign that said I Hate Niggers.
Unlike you , who made a fucking thread to discuss shit with a bunch of non whites , underaged kids , and fbi agents instead of getting out in the real world.
Words on Cred Forums are no action.
>southern illuminati
Go take your goddamn , antipsychotics.
Your argument started good and devolved into tin-foil at its finest.
Either way , if you are white you are my brother whether I like your shitty state or not.
Cut out the tinfoil shit if we expect people to take whites seriously again.
Now , get off of Cred Forums and make change happen.

noting wrong about it

What?

>wall of text
tl;dr
you called me a yankee niggerlover, don't call me your brother. You're obviously a kike.

>come live in eastern washington and be subject to the laws of liberal hipster hole seattle look goy its a good idea just be totally powerless in a liberally dominated state.

>just do nothing and let the whole country get taken over goy

Yeah okay bud.

ive actually looked at moving to washington state you fbi honeypot faggot

the farmers and land owners and independent businessmen are all subject to laws created and voted for in Seattle by liberals and foreigners. They have said on every occasion it makes their life hell and it makes their business hard or impossible.

Seattle is where the population center of the state is and is overwhelming liberal, arguably one of the most liberal cities along with Portland and Chicago.

Do some research before you jump onboard someone elses idea. And go look up how much land the federal government owns in washington and idaho. Unless you are ready to take on the fucking army you aren't going to secure shit because you aren't legally allowed to own jack shit out there as far as land is concerned.

>fbi honeypot faggot

>doing anything in the real world instead of just typing on a keyboard = fbi honeypot

okay

>Do some research before you jump onboard someone elses idea.

I've been following them for 6 years m8 and have visited idaho twice. Going to move there in a year.

It's the best place in America to have a white country. Maybe you're the one who needs to do some research on this.

>Unless you are ready to take on the fucking army

It's not like that. Think of the NF at this stage as being like the PLE stuff in Montana.

>Unless you are ready to take on the fucking army you aren't going to secure shit
vast majority of the armed forces would mutiny and join a rebellion if any kind of war with the Federal government ever broke out. They're well aware that their own troops would mutiny, its the only reason they haven't just declared a police state and stripped us of our gun rights by now.

White made this country great. Without it you have nothing

>You Yankee nigger lovers allowed this to happen.
You idiots literally fought a war so wealthy Jews and socialites could live out their days as soft faux aristocrats while the white majority barely scraped by.

And when we tried to ship the blacks back to Africa- mind you, these are the blacks that even though are now freed YOU wanted to keep around so wealthy Jews and faux aristocrats could use them as cheap labor because god forbid the wealthy aristocrats and Jews have to pay YOUR people more than tablescraps to pick their cotton - you shot the one man who would have literally solved this problem we're now in before it even became a problem.

We wouldn't HAVE a nigger problem if you dumbasses would have let us just ship them away.

And the hilarious part is that all of this trouble is being orchestrated by the very fucking political party YOU promoted as the "White Man's party". Only now those same Jews and faux aristocrats have moved on and no longer toss you a bone every now and then all the while holding onto the exact same ideology they had when they "understood" you and "fought" for you.

it seems fucking retarded look at this map

all the land is in washington. A tiny TINY portion of land not owned is in North Idaho and Western Montana.

you're like dumb as a fucking rock. LOOK AT THIS MAP YOU IMBECILE

>What's the solution -- just give them the South?
Simple, what we did for hundreds of years before the civil rights movement, subjugate them via Jim Crow laws and enact segregation.

South Africa and the USA dealt with nigs effectively this way for hundreds of years. Vigilante justice is helpful when especially heinous anti-white crimes are committed so nigs think twice about raping a white woman. Lynchings kept fear of the system in place. Our great judicial system is too fair so sometimes it's more effective to use mob violence rather than let the system handle it.

Yes, because the IRA owned all the land in Ireland before their independence.

whites dont work together. they just kill and fight each other, and killed and fought other races

now they let the rich import other races because whites dont work together

the immigration is the end of whites not the low birth rates. low birth rates without immigration wold just lead to population growth and declines

the rich and jews are the reason for immigration and destruction of whites

1. rich and jews brought in black slaves
2. rich and jews brought in mass numbers through immigration for the world wars
3. the rich and jews bring in mass numbers through immigration for cheap labor

this is a slow process and done by their own peopel so they can't fight it. there would have to be a major incident, or a new white elite with an ethnic interest.

otherwise, there will be white flight, and white pockets that may hold out but will always be under attack by jews and other ethnicities for being white. whites are not allowed to organize, associate or live in white areas. as white population declines other ethnicities will be more explicit in their warfare against whites

Wow I sure hate land that I can camp on and access all the resources for free.(BLM land)

Wow I sure hate state and national parks.

Why are all WN chicks tattooed whores? Do they just do it for attention like everything else?

how are you going to get any of that shit to pass in your favor with seattle sitting on your face?!

Why are you such a fucking kike you shill?

Yep just like the majority of openly "WN" men are just a bunch of tattooed fat biker dudes

The german ashkanazi didn't all meet the sterotypical happy merchant look as they had a lot of European ancestry. Nazis had to do actual research to find out if someone was jewish.

Of course it would have been incredibly difficult to expel a group that for the most part looked like you and could very easily blend in, not to mention had connections and the intellect to effectively hide. Hell jews even invented ways to regrow a psudo foreskin when the nazis began penis inspection.

Gathering up and shipping out anyone else, such as African Americans wouldn't be nearly as hard assuming your political party had established control.

by law 14 days maximum and then you must move your camp

and you can't access the land and wood and wildlife as you see fit. property rights, hunting and fishing season and rights, etc.

With enough time and enough people.

Start out in the small towns where you will get support more readily and then grow from there. It's going to take some time.

its a display that you are not mainstream or corporate - an outsider

now so many hipsters get it its a meme, but historically thats what tattoos meant

> le wall of text excuse that indicates you don't have the capacity to process that small amount of information in 30 seconds
tl ; dr you're the actual backstabbing kike orchestrating a shit attempt at a honeypot.
See I can be retard too.
You're right about not being my brother. Whites don't try to divide and conquer their own brothers as you seem to have a great ability for. You're obviously a retarded brown-skinned mexican rape baby.

Obama is flooding small cities with immigrants and niggers via HUD (lol hood) programs holding small towns and cities at ransom for funding if they dont provide rent controlled homes and expansion for nigs n muds

I know. More reason to get out there and do this.

>The US will never be a white nation
White boy thought he could get away with killing and enslaving Injuns and blacks. Well, now it's payback and time for one everlasting asswhooping from now until forever.

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

If we killed everyone in vietnam, would we be surprised if we came back 300 and find it repopulated by asians?

I think it's okay, mixed girls are sexy, so at the very least we will be the best looking country.
Were never going to have the violence rates of latin america.

the only options are creating an ethnostate and seceding from the US or moving back to Europe. My grandchildren aren't growing up in Brazil 2.0

massive load of shit moar like. you are talking out your arse mate

the industrial revolution meant cities were growing since the late 1700's, people moved to cities because thats where the economic activity was, thus rural agriculture declined. the same thing is happening in china today.

that can only work so long as the military is not enriched

She really doesn't. I think she's beautiful, pity I'll never meet her.

>orchestrating a shit attempt at a honeypot
weren't you complaining earlier about my "tinfag theories"? hahahahaha you dumb fuck.

Are tattoos and hair dye not degenerate, according to you?

>white trash poor looking bitch
>hot

But the north west is the most cucked region of the states. Oregon and Washington are Sweden tier faggots

>taking pride in treating blacks like shit

I got nothing. That's just weird/creepy/psychotic/ insecure/sociopathic etc etc.

I'm seeing why they say the majority of whites don't have souls. You and your people are evil.

That's why you need to seriously think about separatism, because it will happen in your lifetime.
It is just a matter of time before beaners begin to advocate for California and Texas independence so you will finally have the opportunity to claim a white ethnostate.

yeah that makes sense. just putting whites in the right direction would be good. trump would keep you just above water, it's really important what happens after though.