Christians are against abortion

>Christians are against abortion
>Bible says a dead baby goes straight to heaven

What's the problem?

Don't dead babies go to Limbo though? Limbo isn't Heaven.

Baby killers go straight to hell.

Murder is a sin.

Also, babies do not go to heaven If they dont get a baptism

Yes goyim support planned parenthood, they give to the DNC.

Limbo sounds like a shithole, with the baby ghosts floating around.

Even assuming your claim is true, the mother and the doctor and the father who let's it happen all go to hell for one dumb cunts decision.

FACT: Clinton, sacrifices babies in a traditional ceremony to Moloch, in Bohemian Grove. They put a smiley face mask over the babies face when they make the sacrifice.

The goal isn't getting into heaven. It's submission while on Earth.

Then let them, you dont have to get your self involved

abortion till 12 weeks should be allowed, considering it a murder if you abort at conception its stupid and not considering it as a murder at 36 weeks is retarted

In christian belief no. John piper is a theologian who has an idea about "age of understanding". If you are below the age of understanding that you need a savior, God will grant you into heaven.

Abortion is wrong senpai, stop with the shillary.

>why involve yourself in the world's affairs?
>they're not hurting anyone after all
>dead babies

Go back to playing vidya gayms in your mothers basement.

Amen

Everyone is headed for hell... God made a way senpai.

False, not saved by baptism. Saved by jesus's works on the cross. Jesus was crucified with a thief and a killer. Told the thief he would see him in heaven. Thief was never baptized.

Limbo doesn't exist

>burger logic
If you kill an upstanding individual, he goes to Heaven. Hence, it's okay to kill upstanding citizens.

If you watched someone murdering a child would you get unvolved?

You need baptism if you want the holyghost , because it will help you get saved , its not a requirement

Jesus can save anyone he wants by saying that shit but if a babies parents fucked then that baby dies before its baptised it is going to limbo my friend

Holy ghost comes within us through faith. Baptism is an outward expression of an inward decision. No special supernatural powers related to being dunked or sprinkled with water. It's just expression. We are saved by what christ did, not anything we do... nothing we do saves us.

Not religious but I though dead babies went to hell becuse they were not baptized?

>thief confessed sins to Jesus

Little bit of advice, you have to accept Jesus as lord and confess your sins to enter into heaven. The baby is still born with original sin, Jesus' sacrifice simply means that a confession to him and asking for forgiveness is all that is required to cleanse yourself instead of the Old Testament goat/crop/whatever sacrifice. According to most religious scholars (whether is is simply to sugar coat things or not) babies go to limbo with the other unrepentant sinners (people who existed before Jesus so couldn't repent but were generally good dudes).

Limbo isn't mentioned at all in the bible, and we are saved by putting faith in Christ's actions. Nowhere does it say saved by baptism. That's a Catholic lie

You're no fun

taking dante's inferno as a dogma

its just a cool fantasy book but if you want to
read the word of God you have to use the
Bible as a reference

Baptism doesnt save period. There is debate on where babies go. Imo, babies go to heaven because they are under the age of understanding salvation or their need for a savior. Look up John Pipers views on this if you are interested.

The bible actually has a ritual for abortions.
If the husband thinks the wife has been unfaithful then he takes her to the priest, they do a ritual, they make the woman drink a magic blood potion and if the woman has a miscarriage or the bay dies she was unfaithful and will probably be stoned, if it lives then she was not unfaithful.
So I don't really understand all this anti-abortion bs coming from Christians.

In our version, the babies who weren't baptized turn to flying demon forest babies who'll get you lost. The only way to escape is wearing your clothes inside out

>16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

>1And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 2He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost. 3And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism. 4Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. 5When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied. 7And all the men were about twelve.

1. birth control 2. condoms 3. spermicide 4. diaphragm im against abortion for the following reasons but support it for rape , incest , and other things such as this.

Okay, limbo is not mentioned at all in the bible. There is heaven and hell, that's it. Limbo is a Catholic lie. I agree with repentance leads to salvation. Look up John Pipers explanation on salvation for those under the age of understanding that they need a savior or what salvation is. Babies do have original sin and no capacity to understand what that means.

People who existed before jesus still had faith in Christ (believing he would come). Those who lived repentant lifestyles while believing in christ to come are in heaven, not limbo. Limbo is catholic lie and not in the bible at all.

This is why planned parenthood was created for the black communities. They needed a way to save all those black babies souls before they grew up to be criminals.

I see baptism as a response to faith here. Also mentions baptism of repentance (being washed of sins through repentance). Baptism is not the way to heaven. Faith in Jesus's actions saves us, and a repentant lifestyle is the fruit of faith. Baptism does not save. Jesus saves.

Not if they say their sorry after.

Those man already had faith since they were baptised by john , but you clearly read here that they did not had the holyghost in them until they got baptised by paul and got super powers from it,

today there would be no 12 apostles to give those powers, and i dont even think we receive the holyghost anymore today

Shall we continue sinning so that grace may abound?

Maybe if I got a turn

why

Fuck John Piper he's a fucking nobody. Everyone's born with original sin so to hell it goes

murder is the problem its not your life to choose it is simply another life temporarily using you to grow

That's because he's posting from Limbo. It's just boring there.

So natural miscarriages go to limbo because god fucked up in making the baby? w0t

Old people hates to stand in a queue.

What is original sin? Without baptism the baby goes straight to hell.

>ded buby
>muh buuk ful of moralz
>if i culd stup a buby from getting killded i wold!

Stop pretending like you would take a bullet for a random baby on the street. Kids die each day, are you at home crying over them? Fuck no you're jerking your dick to pictures of jesus telling yourself how great the world is.

>buying into fanfiction

>If you are below the age of understanding that you need a savior, God will grant you into heaven.
shit theology
you can't not understand God
it's only after you are contaminated do you forget God
protip: Jesus is a kike imposter and all Christians are going to hell

>quantum mechanics
>religion
I love Cred Forums

It's either implying that religion is fact or that all science is a myth/unproven theory.

#
>Told the thief he would see him in heaven. Thief was never baptized.
How do you know? Were you there?

>all this limbo talk
Didn't the pope retcon it or something?

6th commandment

Atheist propoganda. Christianity has exaisted since the beginning of time.(Obviously Jesus wasn't born yet, but people still worshiped and prayed to the one true God we do today.)

People who allow other people to go to Hell, can be held responsible and go to Hell themselves.

Really?
Is it a christian's duty to forcibly stop sin?
I'm rusty but I don't remember that from the bible

>Is it a christian's duty to forcibly stop sin?
Yes.

Alright I'll be more direct, you are full of shit.

if I rape and kill someone it's okay because they will just go to heaven

Dats bretti madal

You don't need to be a Christian to be against abortion.

Not if I get absolution.

Original sin is not a thing.

t. protestant

and get liberated after the harrowing of hell or something?
western christian theology is weird as shit, it's judaism 2