This is what the mainstream media suppresses ALL DAY

This is what the mainstream media suppresses ALL DAY.

Niggers are fucking INSANE.

Other urls found in this thread:

newnation.org
philly.com/philly/news/20160930__Running_from_his_own_demons___Was_drug_use_behind_man_s_violent_rampage_.html
auroradreams23.livejournal.com/
tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/martin-county/2016/09/28/tricia-todd-steven-williams-sentencing-court-murder-killing-hobe-sound-martin-county/90863356/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your a fucking racist implying that a black person has ever done something wrong.

No.

Humans are insane, across every color barrier. The age of white supremacy is over op, and it's not coming back.

We must move forward and make smart decisions for the future. Go out, talk to your fellow Americans some time.

What you have in common is far greater than the hue of your skin.

Good. Serves that white bitch right. We white men should be doing this to our women and put them in their place

>giving a shit about coalburners

Deserved it.

Hating criminals is racist.
A majority of criminals are black.

Hating illegal immigrants is racist
A majority of illegal immigrants are mexican.

Hating the 1% is fine.
A majority of them are white.

newnation.org

Fuck off, kike.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

>coal burner gets burned by coal

Wow I am SO surprised

>Hating the 1% is fine.
Stop being an anti-semite, goy.

burn the coal ...

>majority of (((them))) are white

burn the ____ pay the ____

>Tricia's father and brother spoke during sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>father and brother spoke during sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>and brother spoke during sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>brother spoke during sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>spoke during sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>during sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>sentencing telling Williams they have forgiven him
>telling Williams they have forgiven him
>Williams they have forgiven him
>they have forgiven him
>they have forgiven him
>they have forgiven him
>they have forgiven him
>they have forgiven him

Can this cucked strain of whites go fucking extinct already

criminal behavior and low intelligence have been directly linked to the same genes that produce melanin. Which is why east asians are also high achievers. Dark colored people cannot form a high functioning society its biologically impossible.

>the hue of your skin

>thas okay; we forgive you for cutting up our daughter and sister, raping her body, cutting it up into pieces and then destroying her with acid, we're forgiving you because we're not racist!

When will this ride end.

>unironically falling for kike tactics

white people do this too. If you aren't married you wouldn't understand but this is not a race thing

considering their daughter married a negro and died, their defective genes are already washed away

except she already reproduced with the guy...

>this is not a race thing
nu-Cred Forums and normies, get out

HAHAHA
she deserved this treatment tbhfamalam

Can you oy vey somewhere else?

and her groid kids will breed with other groids if they manage to survive constant groid violence

those genes are down the gutter dude, your bloodline really doesn't survive nigger blood unless you aggressively breed it out

"Sure there's 2940203 blacks doing it, but look at this ONE white dude who also did it. Statistically he's insignificant but because there's ONE dude we can now use that one dude for relativism purposes!"

Fuck off.

Maybe he'll fix that too when he gets out.

PLAY IN MUD

PAY IN BLOOD

They suppress it because niggers will turn it into a national game. All up in Periscope outdoing each other with blinged out chainsaws, yelling 'worldstar.'

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP PHAM

>army
>girls father and brother have forgiven him

I wouldn't be surprised if she cheated on him.

philly.com/philly/news/20160930__Running_from_his_own_demons___Was_drug_use_behind_man_s_violent_rampage_.html

what the fuck

Domestic violence in Interracial relationships is off the charts. Liberals will do absolutely anything to avoid admitting this.

I don't know what the fuck she was expecting.

>chops up and disintegrates daughter
>father and brother forgive him

Turning the other cheek was a mistake.

Nigger are not humans

>every color
just look at the crime stats

and most of those "whites" are spics

AYO HOLD UP

JUST BCUZZ

SUM RANDOM NIGGA

B CUTTIN UP WHITE PPL

DONT MEAN

ALL NIGGAS DO

DUDE WHITES SHOOT UP SCHOOLS LMAO

That's actually a pretty white way to get rid of the body. Niggers don't bother that much.

Fitting end to a treacherous nigger loving whore.

niggers squaws and spics. fugg.

based asians having good traditions and being honorburu.

I really hate all the nigger memes on Facebook about how white people are "crazy" and might kill you or their parents

Black people violently target white people then make jokes about lonely white virgins

Its almost like the (((media))) is racist.

Because Cred Forums is so fucking blue-pilled about (((women))), you guys won't ever understand that she died happy.

>Hue of your skin
Please turn back now, leave this website forever. The truth is painful, I used to be an optimistic guy who believed in the best of everyone. Now I'm bitterly racist and view everyone through race. Rub don't come back, the truth is shitty

I wonder, if there was no law, and I caught the faggot that did this to my sister/daughter, what exactly I would do.

On the one hand, you want him to suffer, and on the other you want him to serve as a warning.

Honestly I think I'd either go Vlad the Impaler or melt him in a vat of acid himself. While he was alive. I think I could stretch the vat of acid death out for a day or two.

Falling for the kike? No sympathy for coal burners. Coal burners fell for the kike when they decided fucking animals was a cool thing to do.

fpibp

Why not both? You only need the head to adorn the stake

A lot of retard coalburners think they will have a life where they can raise a (((progressive))) mulatto faggot, all at the expense of the state.

She was a bit insane too.
Her blog: auroradreams23.livejournal.com/

Just go for the classics.

Those of us in the south have known the truth about blacks at least since Reconstruction.

>ex-wife

She deserved it

>murdered his wife
>mutilated her body
>disposed it in acid
>35 years
Should be death sentence or at least lifetime.
Its insane that you can do something like this and still potentially walk free in this world.

How did she not see this coming? Regardless of his race, shouldn't she have known that her husband was a little "off?"

past the point of killing her, what does the rest really matter?

>only black people dissolve bodies in acid

Top kek racist, but I am pretty sure he got the idea from the white man anyway

Y'all are deluded if you think OPs story is like some race issue

Most child abductions are from white males like yourself, do you want to post those statistics ?

BURN THE COAL

>brothers and parents forgave him

WHAT IN THE... you misstep in someones toe and the person sues you or never talks to you again but murdering their child? You are promptly forgiven sir! LOL humans

Bitch deserved it.

I wonder which of her cucked relatives are going to end up raising their half breed daughter

Since he's an ex-husband the rights to the body go to the family.

Thus it's destruction of property.

People are being taught that the only way to stop hurting is to forgive. Given enough torment, humans will do anything to stop pain.

The pain won't stop afterwards, of course. Some things are far beyond forgiveness, and this is across the line somewhere in the next solar system over.

>whites made me do it

>coal burger
Nothing of value lost, most likely why her family thanked him for ridding her from the world.

>hue of your skin

Found the Brazillian on holiday.

>Tricia's father and brother have forgiven him

WTF! This is why I am leaving the West. Everyone is such a fucking cuck these days.

>lol u cut her up with a chainsaw and left her in a barrel of acid? lol we forgive u

>Tfw her toll was paid by being chainsawed alive and then dumped into acid barrels.

I feel saddened by women attacked by savage negros who never had contact with one before, but these types of cases make me laugh, with a wide smile. Dumb bitch knew what she was getting herself into.

He dindu nuffin you racis crackas. Black lives matter

well desu isn't that how you're supposed to murder someone to get away with it according to all the tv shows

he forgot the step where the bones are ground into dust or something

>not a race issue
>parents forgave him
you're right, it's a retard issue, now leave retard, both my board and my country

What are they supposed to do --feel hatred and resentful for the rest of their lives? She isn't coming back, so it's better for their sanity to let go and forgive.

Now is the age of White Superiority!

>Florida

not even surprised

i guess since asian are the ones with the lowest crime rate i guess you wouldn't mind if the asian population composed 90% of north america right? :^)

after all they're peacefull so you have no refutation, no argument agains skin color if that happened right? :)

>Marry a nigger
>Get murdered

Nothing of value was lost :-)

A toll had come due, and was rendered accordingly.

>insane
>trying to efficiently dispose of a body

That is not insanity, that is proper planning.

>Insane people can't properly plan a murder.

Also, he still got caught.

[Citation needed]

>not providing link or source publication
There are whites that do this as well and it's not always blared in the news. It's mostly blared about when it's a known serial killer at work.

Nice meme.

>ex wife

burn coal, pay toll

>5 years for neglect

I mean that child was already fucked... at that point why bother the courts fucking time?

DENCH

Cred Forums memes aside, this.

This is sickness

tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/martin-county/2016/09/28/tricia-todd-steven-williams-sentencing-court-murder-killing-hobe-sound-martin-county/90863356/

Sub-saharan people shouldn't be allowed to have white european names by the way

>People are being taught that the only way to stop hurting is to forgive.
This is so tragically true. Justice is a thing and it should be pursued.