Thought Experiment: Would SJWs support a female republican president?

Hypothedical situation:
In a universe where Trump and Clintons's genders were reversed but had the same exact policies, would SJWs support trump, or would they call her fat, slut, bitch, and every other mean name in the book, going against their own beliefs?

Yeah that's why ivanka will win when she runs

Women are MORE vindictive to other women than they are to men, so no, they'd be even worse.

Palin

No, they didn't support Carson. They called him an uncle tom. It would be no different for a woman, possibly even worse than carson

She would be the sexiest woman alive even if obese, old and wrinkly.

Fiorina
Haley
Palin
Thatcher

The left hates and destroys conservative women.

Why do they support Clinton then? By that logic Sanders should have won. I do believe there are som merit to your statement, but I think it applies to situations where the women are in direct competition with each other.

Women can't be feminist icons if they don't hold the right opinions. Just look at thatcher.

Because clinton feeds into their feelgood virtue signal bullshit

If a politicians' policies are good it doesn't matter if they're male or female.

no they wouldn't

They are brainwashed and program to only be prejudice against white males.

>underage fags can't remember Sarah Palin

Palin was only VP though.

It doesn't matter. It's about policy and intelligence, not gender/race.

>policy
Policy only matters to logical people. Women are not logical

Why would a conservative woman in the US seek the presidency?

Have you met any? Aren't they basically anti-women?

>Implying conservatism is anti-women

>Aren't they basically anti-women?
Of course not.
Liberals are the anti-everything but drugs party

There WAS female republican candidates
nobody gave a crap

Did you forget Palin? Liberals harassed they shit out of her, ridiculed her, made a violent assault and threat on the lives of her and her daughters into a circus, all kinds of shit.

It's not "sexist" when they do it.

I remember hearing about that, but just how bad did it get? I was like 12 in 2008.

>There WAS female republican candidates
>nobody gave a crap
That's because Republicans vote based on skill/charisma whereas Democrats vote based on vaginas and niggers