ITT discuss truthful things Hillary Clinton has said

ITT discuss truthful things Hillary Clinton has said.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents’-basement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy.

This is going to be a very, very slow and short thread
Bumping for interest

Cough

"women don't deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men"

/thread

she died in an accident

Hotsauce is good

bernie supporters = basment dwellers

>China funds pro-climate change scientists
>US increases regulations
>US loses economical competitiveness

Do you see the logic?

Also fuck this lying bitch. She is responsible title the deaths of at least 50 people.

"they are living in their parents’ basement"

Nigger youth are super predators.

No, I don't, because climate change is undeniable, regardless of who researches it.

That the Jews are "stupid kikes".

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635882/Hillary-Clinton-called-disabled-children-Easter-egg-hunt-f-ing-ree-tards-referred-Jews-stupid-k-s-Bill-called-Jesse-Jackson-damned-n-r-claims-Bill-s-former-lover.html

>Bernie Sander's supporters are children living in their parent's basement

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/hacked-recording-hillary-mocks-bernie-supporters-living-their-parents’-basement

this. First time I every argued with her on anything.

>argued
>agreed
murican education

Why? Because scientists say so? What about the scientists that say it isnt? Neither you or I are educated enough on the subject so we have to rely on others, and everybody has an agenda, so you should be skeptical. Maybe it IS true and China is still funding this green peace shit to make us less competitive.

There are people who "know" that women make less than men.

There are almost no credible scientists that deny climate change. I don't know if you're trolling or just really really fucking dumb.

Well you're fucking Canadian so I don't expect you to get it. Scientists get funding for finding the "right" results. Do you know what happens to the ones that find the "wrong" results? Gullible faggots call them uncredible.

>She is a woman.
>She has a daughter.
>She is running for president.

That is about everything that i can recall.

"Human activity contributes to climate change" is a totally different concept than "We need to elect democrats to gut our economy or else the apocalypse will happen."

black men are superpredators

"Once elected President, i'll have those niggers strung up like popcorn on a christmas tree"
-Hillary Rodham Clinton

stop trying climate change is a myth look at global temps in roman times and compare it to now and that is proven by Antarctica no other bs