HILLARY VOTE SWAPPING

Website 'Make Mine Count' which is pro-Hillary is promising to 'trade votes' so that it 'counts'. I'm pretty sure that this is illegal.

archive.is/KEtBi

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS AND SPREAD IT, MEME IT, DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU GOTTA DO!

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing#Legality
archive.is/bLHrH
fec.gov/fecig/Hotline.shtml
eac.gov/inspector_general/fraud_waste_and_abuse_form.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck man I always had a thing for thiCC Jewish bitches who dress like that

Post moar

Guide to exploit it:

>live in a swing state
>sign up for this
>vote for trump anyway
>don't live in a swing state
>sign up as though you do anyway
>person you paired with gets cucked into voting johnson or stein for nothing
>hillary gets a smaller share of the popular vote, more shitlib tears on election day

Make sure to do this multiple times.

What the hell?

We need to bump this shit now.

Wat

Oh my. Thats good, user

Extremely illegal

Bump

I get the premise and and essentially what this does.

But through what means are they able to accomplish this?

To be honest I stole this suggestion but we need to get it out there.

Whoa what the fuck even.

Bumping and spreading where ever I can

This.

bump

DELET THIS

yeah, how would they be able to do this?

No it isn't cuck. People are still making their own choice to vote, whether they're voting tactically or not.

Instead of being a total fucking faggot, how about you sign up as a Clinton supporter in a swing state and then just vote Trump anyway. Some liberal cuck will vote Stein in a solid red state and the swing states will go for Trump.

Make sure you keep this rolling, start new threads on it, this could actually be illegal, and even if not it's extremely unethical. If we can break this to the media, Breitbart, maybe, the normies will see.

bump

learn the laws of our country you fucking nit

>hurrrrrr it's illegal waaaahhhhh

You are the world's biggest fag and a disgrace to that flag.

>Hillary Clinton wins critical swing states.
>Third-party candidates receive more votes overall, giving them a better chance of reaching critical federal thresholds.

>Hillary Clinton wins
>Hillary Clinton wins
>Hillary Clinton wins
>Hillary Clinton wins

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE YOU KEKS

Could be, I don't know US laws.

Why don't you want to Trump to win? Could it be because of your extremely large, hooked nose?

Thanks for correcting the record. Good thing your votes counted for Brexit Achmed.

1. make a website aimed at people who support 3rd party candidates who dislike trump
2. tell them that a non-existent John Doe in California will vote Jill Stein if they vote Hillary

Reminder that if you're an American advice is here:

He is here

Ok I fucking lied, the concept went right over my head, like half the other retards ITT.

I expected voter fraud, not some 'match me' vote bullshit.

literally my mom's Sarah Conner

source of pic of girl

One of you Amerifats needs to actually report this to the Fraud office/FBI. This really is highly illegal.

Seriously, you need to bring it to their attention.

Kikepedia says it's legal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_pairing#Legality

I want Trump to win, but I don't want to be a big, flamboyant homosexual sucking down cocks-a-plenty while it happens.

>literally tell you how to use this in Trump's favour
>CTR CTR CTR, $0.05 HAS BEEN DEPOSITED..

This is fucking tired now.

The site says its legal here archive.is/bLHrH

But if trading votes is legal then the electoral college should be done away with. This is manipulation of the electoral process just to win the electoral college...which is shot anyway.

She also had pay-to-play letters mailed to her campaign headquarters.

She could kill someone on TV and nothing would happen.

>Post moar

holy fuck is this thicc oven.webm

what the fuck happened to her

how the fuck is this legal at all?

Because there isn't an exchange of money or goods, it was ruled Constitutional, apparently. The legal language does sound bogus, swapping is clearly gaming the system

this post needs more attention

Wait so I live in Wisconsin and I'm voting for Trump, couldn't i just lie to cuck someone into wasting their vote?

fuck off CTR.

we know it isn't illegal stop trying to get people to spread your site that gets no traction.

I just realized, couldn't you spam a bunch of fake accounts to trick a bunch of democrats in solid blue/red states to vote third party? That would reduce Clinton's share of the popular vote even further

REPORT THIS TO FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION

fec.gov/fecig/Hotline.shtml

Email it here:

[email protected]

Bumping this post

Americans please do

According to Wikipedia this has been brought up on numerous occasions in U.S courts and turned it it was constitutionally protected, because no monetary or material objects were exchanged.

The solution is this:

I will be doing this, anything to help the god emperor

Jesus the things they're going through

Exploit this system, do something good for once leaf, you don't have to be eligible to vote to make accounts on this site

Same shit as balancedrebellion.com

It's an interesting idea but the effect it has will be negligible.

The thing is, that site requires Facebook to try and verify identity. With Make Mine Count you can just use fake emails, which take way less time to get.

I just signed up and didn't get any sort of official notification. Is it really that basic?

American
""""""""""""""""democracy""""""""""""""""

You should receive an email asking you to verify your account, you should save your account credentials somewhere in case further verification is needed closer to the election.

they said they were waiting for a match for me and that i would get an email when they found one

but since they do not even attempt to verify that you live in the state you say you do, i think what said is what is actually going on

So how did this sort of shit get a pass in court? It may not be buying/selling votes, but you're changing votes around and essentially rigging it down the line.
And because they're a pro-Killary group, I wouldn't be surprised if half of it is completely bogus so it ends up stuffing votes into Hillary's campaign while sucking Trump's away.

There is no way this is going to be all fine and dandy with legality when the left has already done so much damn voter fraud over the years. It is not going to be innocent in any shape or manner.

1.Someone make an exact copy of this website but with Trump instead of Hillary.
2. Trade votes for Trump (if it's actually legal)
3. ???
4. Profit.

reported it to this webiste:

eac.gov/inspector_general/fraud_waste_and_abuse_form.aspx

murrica is so fucking shit when it comes to election laws. like you have to register - open for abuse just register dead people. also no id requirement - like you just walk in and vote nobody bothers to check your id or driving licence like if we werent living in 2016 but rather in 1875.

Just spam a bunch of account to trick Hill Shills into voting for Johnson in the event this site is actually real

Holy fuck this is bigger than Hilary's vag flaps

Bump

>report Killary to the FBi
Super Kekkles

I've been doing this to idiot Trumpets for months already.

Why do you think it was made? There are no Hillary voters actually trading their votes. It was made to trick Trumpets into "voting their conscience."

My question is, why do you all try so hard? There's not chance Hillary's leaving this election up to a vote.

bump

Don't let this slide guys! We need to rig this! Get those libcucks to waste their votes!

One question anons.
It may not be illegal as to vote paying off.
But isnt it a violation of secret ballot.
I mean, how can you be assured that the guys in the website hold up their end of the bargain?

This is literally the reason why we can rig this. If we can trick even a fraction of Hillary supporters into voting for Johnson it's worth it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Only thing more illegal than this would be giving Hillary swing states' voting records to write down whatever she wants.

#BAGA BUMP America Great Again!

>feminist detected

Well now, it seems this fucking type of voter fraud is absolutely legal in the US.
This is big, guys.
Burgers from safe blue and red states should absolutely register here as Hillary voters and swap Trump votes with swing-state Gary/Jill retards.
This is a serious thing that could potentially actually damage Trump.

What you said doesn't make sense. Just register and say you want to vote for Johnson, swap votes will a Shillary supporter, and then vote for Trump anyway. It takes literally 30 seconds to make an account so you can make a whole lot of them in very little time.

Maybe it doesn't, I'm not really familiar with this kind of voter fraud.
Nevertheless, hillfags must be destroyed.

Start spamming accounts then friend, 10minutemail.com is your friend. They can't prove you don't live where you say you do.

I'm retarded so I didn't read the page where they describe what they're actually doing.
I'm starting to spam accounts right away.

Olivia jensen

I almost feel bad for these miserable fat cunts.

But then I remember nobody is force feeding them and they're actively trying to overthrow civilization.

Thanks for CorrecTing the Record. .05 has been depositEd in your account.

no extern stimuli, she get's her dopamine by sugar. the other one gets it by the d. atleast she looks happy

FOR GLORY