Hillary supporters says that if Trump win they will move to Canada or Germany...

Hillary supporters says that if Trump win they will move to Canada or Germany. What will to Trump supporters if he loose? Move to Russia?

if hillary wins there might not be a place to move to

Use their guns one would hope.

We will move Hillary supporters to Mexico.

We don't abandon our country.

No faggot we stand our ground

Lynch mobs. Mass shootings. Riots that make LA look like a Tea Party protest.

>What will to Trump supporters if he loose?

Carry on with their lyfes because theyre not petty manchildren

Also support alex with his stand against tyranny

Yes, I will write a letter to Aleksandr Dugin and move to Russia to work on geopolitics.

Eddie Vedder, Sean Penn, and the other bunch said they would move to Canada if George Bush won the election. They didn't. This time they won't move to Canada either. Same as nobody moved when Obama got elected

I will never abandon my country, unlike Eurocucks who don't have a shred of self-respect

Probably will just stay in America regardless
Hillary will probably do some really stupid shit and trigger a civil war

This.

We stay and the resistance grows stronger.

Move to Texas and secede

>walt disney looking fresh af

>move to russia
>get nuked by Hillary

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

If Hillary wins I will stay in America and fight if I must.
Actually I shouldn't say "If I must"
I'm eager to go to war, I'm 20 and my all I have is my trade skill. I need to get all this pent-up violence I have stored up out.

>Hillary supporters says that if Trump win they will move to Canada or Germany
why don't they want to move to Mexico?
are they racist or something?

Anyone who thinks the result of the presidential election will have a significant impact on their day to day lives is a delusional moron.

This. I just wish the alt right were as violent as leftists today

implying canada and germany want white people to immigrate to their country

Innawoods.

Why do Hillary supporters move to Mexico? Are they racist?

well- Hillary is clearly beating the drums against Russia. Notwithstanding, there are about 10M muslims there. China might be ok, but they don't accept white immigrants. I believe S. Korea is similar, and they have that nutball just to the north. Japan might work, but they're repressed and cucked beyond belief.

My uncle's talked about Lichtenstein or some other small territory that hasn't been totally fucked by the EU, but we all know that it's only a matter of time before that happens.

Honestly? You're probably best hiding out in Argentina or Brazil (or some other S American country where they're a bit whiter than the rest of C/S American countries) for about a decade or until shit settles down here. If we go to war with Russia, Japan will likely be a target. Note: Russia still fucking hates Japan for what they did in the run up to and during WW2, so that wouldn't be pretty.

If America goes down, the rest of the world likely goes with it. Considering this, you'd want to be in a country where they'll see the least participation in conflict AND maximum acceptance of you/-r family (if you assimilate, of course) as possible.

Good luck, user. If shit really hits the fan, my wife and I will stand and defend this country- and its people- to the bitter end.

Aren't they want to Mexico move to USA?

It would be cool if Trump supporters would move here, might swing our elections to not being lefty fuck fests and we'd be getting all the useful productive Americans.

>What will to Trump supporters if he loose? Move to Russia?
Nope "Scorched Earth Policy".

so, then... with your logic, then- vote Trump, because he helps us win a cultural war

Filename could have been "landfill" and no one would have questioned it. Fuck Mexicans are disgusting people.

Moжeт быть - Я пoeдy в Укpaин. Ecли Poccий мoжeт, я пaчимy нeт?

My Russian is terrible but figure after I annex Kiev I'll have time to practice. Blondes only, please.

Considering that my Immigration papers just got approved, and now I just have to wait for them to be processed, yes.