WHAT THE FUCK!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

HOUTIS BLOW UP SAUDI NAVY SHIP

youtube.com/watch?v=VSW8N-LCsSM

Other urls found in this thread:

yemen.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-october-video--moment-when-uae-navy-hsv2-swift-ship-hit
austal.com/ships/austal-hssv-72
youtube.com/watch?v=AjckE61jSNM
reuters.com/article/us-emirates-security-yemen-idUSKCN1213B7?il=0
youtu.be/VSW8N-LCsSM?t=45
twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/782295834738225152
presstv.com/Detail/2016/10/01/487115/Yemeni-forces-Popular-Committees-fighters-Emirati-frigate-Mokha-Taizz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSV-2_Swift
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/782323882283921408
globalresearch.ca/the-saudi-israeli-alliance-saudi-fm-secretly-visits-israel-after-israeli-officials-visit-riyadh-to-counter-iran/5511526
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noor_(missile)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like an anti-ship missile used against a transport ship.

Kind of wondering where the hell they got an ASM from

WEBM's ready

*btw it was from the UAE not Saudi

Iran has been supplying Yemen with a lot of the modern weapons. Many ASM's are made by Iran and Syria so it only makes sense to them to ship it out. Good chance many IRGC members are helping the Houthis against Saudi so you know, advisors. Russia supplying them via Iran and other third parties as more or less payback too.

And nothing of value was lost.

When was this?

One thing is Small arms but ASM probably needs a trained crew too.

Anyone with an idea on what class the ship is?

Islamic Nuclear civil war when?

Then we invade south America again:^)

Good, hope this is real...

...because their navy is old and shitty and they really need to buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of new hardware from us

Looks like the USNS Spearhead Class. Misleading (initial) footage cut together?

yemen.liveuamap.com/en/2016/1-october-video--moment-when-uae-navy-hsv2-swift-ship-hit
here are some updates
>UAE Navy HSV-2 Swift ship
>Yemen-modified C802 cruise missile

God is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam

Looks legit.

Looks like Austal HSSV 72

austal.com/ships/austal-hssv-72

This video is 10% better with this music: youtube.com/watch?v=AjckE61jSNM

Pretty much this is what WWIII looks like.

reuters.com/article/us-emirates-security-yemen-idUSKCN1213B7?il=0

>A Saudi-led force in Yemen said it rescued passengers on Saturday from a vessel being used by the United Arab Emirates military that was attacked by Houthi fighters in a strategic Red Sea shipping lane.

Surface navies are not realistic any more.

youtu.be/VSW8N-LCsSM?t=45

Did you mean the american taxpayer is going to pony up dough for the priviledge of getting reamed in the ass by oil royals?

looks fake

Based Houtis kicking filthy Saudi ass once again.

TIL the UAE and Saudis are fighting Yemen

why Saudi Army sucks so bad? Aren't they at the third place in the world for military spending?

Chinese silkworm maybe, or a paki copy

I think it's a lot bigger than the Hssv 72

Camel jockeys are genetically primed for raiding and thieving, when faced with determined opponent they turn tail and run

Pretty much this.

They've always been bad at war.

A Saudi-led force in Yemen said it rescued passengers on Saturday from a vessel being used by the United Arab Emirates military that was attacked by Houthi fighters in a strategic Red Sea shipping lane.

"The coalition rescued civilians from a vessel targeted by Houthi militias ... that was transferring medical aid to the city of Aden and evacuating wounded civilians for treatment," the coalition said in a statement on Saudi state news agency SPA.

Hundreds of Emirati soldiers in an Arab alliance have been fighting Yemen's Iran-allied Houthis, who control the capital, and training Yemeni troops in Aden to help rebuild a state loyal to exiled president Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

The UAE military said on Saturday one of its vessels had been involved in an "incident" near the Bab al-Mandab strait off Yemen's southern coast but none of its crew had been hurt.

The Houthis, however, said on Saturday their forces had destroyed a UAE military vessel that was advancing toward the Red Sea port of Al-Mokha.

"Armed forces destroyed with a missile a military vessel belonging to the forces of the UAE," a military official was quoted as saying by the Saba Yemeni news agency, run by the dominant Houthi movement since it seized Sanaa last year.

In 2013, more than 3.4 million barrels of oil per day passed through the 20 km (12 mile) wide Bab al-Mandab strait, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration

>aim in general direction of enemy
>fire whilst screaming "ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR"
>Allah will guide your bullets to the enemy

Turns out this is pretty ineffective.

Are you implying there is a problem?

THIS IS NOW A ZIONIST THREAD. ALL FURTHER COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED AS THE RIGHTFUL PROPERTY OF THE JEWISH NATION OF ISRAEL.

I can't wait till the entire gulf is on fire.

>Are you implying there is a problem?
Crazy "death to America" rebel group now has ASM, area is full of U.S military ships, what could possible go wrong? And whose fault would be? Iran who provided the missile? What would be America answer?

why do muslims fight each other? why don't they all band together and just kill the jews?

This, when?

Much larger explosion than I expected

Anyone have the picture of the Saudi soldiers all blown up with anime magazines scattered near the corpses.

It's being done deliberately, last time the Muslim world united, it conquered Spain. Also something to do with Prince Ali, Ali Ababwoir. And Al Bad Daddy fighting to be the Khalifa.

Del337 this

I don't think that missle was anything more than an in incendiary but I'm sure all the goat fuckers abandoned ship anyway.

Let's see if maeks think

more than likely.

wtf i love houtis now

I like sandniggers best when they're killing other sandniggers.

Should I be rooting for Houthis? did they not massacre helpless Nuns?

Iran.
We have been looking for a reason to go to war with them since they agreed to build the pipeline with Russia. It will be the next proxy war. We may even hit one of our own ships in an "exercise" to do it

That ship would be a UAE ship, not a Saudi.

Yep double checked, that a American owned ship leased to UAE, been ferry troops for a while.

Looks like Iran is putting all that money Obama gave them to good use... Saudis getting BTFO by Iranian proxies, and congress allowing Americans to sue... not a good week for the Saudis... all those millions to Clinton and they get this? Must feel cheated...

I'm not even picking a side in this war, I'm just glad to see that both sides are taking heavy hits.

It is not a saudi ship it is Emirates ship

i bet the demented a refund by now

I'm forced to choose between the Houdinis and the Sauds. I guess I choose the Sauds.

Pretty sure this was within the last few hours.

twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/782295834738225152

It's made up of pampered Saudis that cry when they break a nail, and the PMC elements, the only elements that have any staying power at all, are led by Saudi officers that are even more pampered and using their troops to play power games rather than fight a war.

Its basically a payback for the caucasus stirup in the 90ies

It is amusing that they just shout Aloha Snackbar when something blows up.

I recommend following this guy. Between him and Zero Hedge you will get happening alerts up to the minute.

the ship shown at the beginning and the one blown up are different

This wtf?

Saudi's are crypto Jews

the light from the fire shows its the same once it all burns up

presstv.com/Detail/2016/10/01/487115/Yemeni-forces-Popular-Committees-fighters-Emirati-frigate-Mokha-Taizz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSV-2_Swift

Yep, we shall see if it shows up in a port again, it was built to civilian specs but with a heli pad, wouldn't shock me if it sank.

The wiki on the ship HSV-2 Swift says it was sunk on September 30, 2016.

Still unconfirmed, UAE insisting still it was "Just a accident' and it still afloat, at least as of 12 hours ago.

It's basically a civilian ship, and it wasn't officially in use by the UAE military.

Would explain how/why they got so close to it without being shot at.

I think the yemeni's went out looking for a military ship to sink, saw one that looked like a military ship, but wasn't, and blew it up.

waste of an ASM desu

No, it was being used as a troop transport/logistic ship. It still a major blow as it was the ship they could use for fast resupply.

what did he mean by this?

Based af

That's how to be a "rebel" and not that Syrian bluff shit

Good. Let them eat each other.

Wonder how long it will take Muderica to get involved.

based

Using an anti-ship-missile requires similar training to using a BUK-missile to shoot down an airliner. No rebels could do that.

Amazing kill

The same fate awaits the US NAVY ships which will try to attack Iran.

Russian-Iranian ASMs will send them to the bottom of Persian Gulf. They will turn into amusement parks for fishes.

Nato memb... I mean terrorist detected!

Good. Fuck those Wahhabist faggots.

HONORABUL MEMBA PLIZ TEK A SEET

Yeah but Obama vetoed. So what is he really aiming at here? He surely doesn't want his friends in Saudi Arabia to be negatively impacted. I think once again, this incompetent bit off more than he could chew, and now we have another civil war in the Muslim world on our hands potentially, only this time its two actual states, both with advanced weapons.

kek

Thats a big boat to be blown in one hit. Sure this wasn't an inside job?

>big boat
for you

Yep. That's the one. Owned by the UAE.
Fate: Reportedly sank in October 2016.

literally or figuratively?

When more than zero Islamic states in the middle east have nuclear capabilities

u u
u u

Pakistan has nukes, but it's not really part of the middle east, right?

they're the border between ME and India

>Aren't they at the third place in the world for military spending?

That includes their Wahhabi terrorism budget(see Syria).

IS that ship really named genital herpies?

Money means almost nothing at war.
The most important thing is discipline, determination and training.

In short $5k gun is same deadly as $300 old AK.

Houthis have missiles now flying across the red sea choke point

this is fucking terrifying and western media is not reporting the missile part

hold on to your oil prices and everything else

Russia speaks the truth.

AAAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAHU
AKBAAAAAAAAAAR!

Houthis are camel jockeys too.

In my theory, muslim countries allied to west or Russia do suck at war.

Only true jihadists know how to fight.(Taliban, ISIS, Houthis etc)

credit goes to /sg/

The true terrorists are Americans.

10/10

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

kek that was quick 11/10

It's a Australian built Alu-Hull fast catamaran formally operated by various USA agencies, now leased to UAE civilian port dredging authorities

It suffered a direct hit from an Iranian Noor AShM fired from a shore base of Houthi rebels...massive fireball engulfed the ship...if it sunk is still unknown.

>HOUTIS

can this ignite war

ignite? They are already at a full blown war with saudi arabia and the coalition of their helpers

p.s : our navy uses the chinese made version of the same missile and it's smaller brother that Hejbollah used to btfo Israeli corvette

41 knots is fucking fast. It's a catamaran.

Ignite ? the war's been going on for couple years...it's been a Saudi/E.Yemen/W.Yemen/Iran/UAE/(((NATO))) ClusterFuck as always....

LITERALLY

CHINK'ED

Noor/C-802 is actually the bigger brother of the Hez used C-704

That's what I said m8 ! We use 180km range C802A on Frigates/Shore base and use the 35km range C704 on smaller Corvette/FAC...

Since the rebels were able to film the ship burning up from quite close range on the shore, I suspect they might have used the shorter range version on this ship

All the links are censored by YouTube.

here's the tweenker link bro

>twitter.com/miladvisor/status/782323882283921408

What's their magic? Why are Houthis so fucking based?

>they do all this with 2nd hand Iranian weaponry
if god is real, then he is supporting the destruction of one of the cancers of the earth (Saudi Arabia, the other being israel)

globalresearch.ca/the-saudi-israeli-alliance-saudi-fm-secretly-visits-israel-after-israeli-officials-visit-riyadh-to-counter-iran/5511526

Yea, that's a sneaky land based system. Soon many (((American))) vessels will be foundered by this weapon.

source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noor_(missile)

They're probably the worst soldiers on the planet. Obese, no spirit.

That's why they have to buy expensive shit from the West and hire mercenaries, and they still get BTFO by worst sandniggers from Yemen.

This is a massive development in world shipping in this extremely crucial/vulnerable chocking point if deployed from both Yemen and Somaliland

get in here:

I thought the gays loved the blacks.

Houthis have been getting shit on for a long time though. They have no other option but to push forward.

You should know, your country made it.

No, Aussies made it, we just leased it .

Fuck America, they destroyed nazi germany. Just Jew puppets.