So, what is today's definition of the word "cuck"?

>So, what is today's definition of the word "cuck"?

And don't just reply "OP" that will indicate you have extremely low intelligence and do not know the meaning of the word "definition" but rather "example" [no I am not a cuck, I believe you have to have a wife or gf to qualify]

I would say that a cuck is essentially a white male in the first world who supports groups or interests that are not his own.

OP

a cuck is someone who disagrees with alt-right kids

i am a cuck in literal meaning, as it gives me sexual pleasure imagining my girlfriend being fucked by other, more gifted, men. Dont hate, i

But then is she really YOUR girlfriend?

dont hate, i didnt choose what will attract me sexually*

Well yeah, of course she is mine, we are in relationship for over 5 years and living together for almost a year. I lover her and she loves me, but i dont think she'd go through with my fantasies, being Serb means she is pretty conservative in that regard. Would probably laugh my ass off if i ever suggested something like that

George Osborne's brother is a cuck. Look if up

This.

Are you the Croat that shills for Hillary all the time?

It's whoever has an opinion dissenting to yours. Pretty quick way to shut down anyone attempting to have logical discourse.

>"KEK"
>"My argumentative skills are superior"

A cuck is somebody who acts like a fucking idiot on online internet boards.

Synoyms: OP, Canadian

"This OP is such a fucking cuck."

A cuck is someone (usually a Canadian, such as OP) that goes out of their way to act against their own self-interest. Refer to white SJWs as an example.

A perfect example can serve as a definition and therefore my example is still OP.

I think you're projecting. Maybe you found out your girlfriends or wives are cheating but you choose to do nothing about it, even though it makes you angry.

sweden yes

OP

cuck

Op

no lol, i never even opened /cfg/, let alone posted in it. Never posted about any of your presidential candidates actually, its just not my thing. Nothing will change for me personally whoever wins, so no reason to get excited about that

also was meant to be reply to

Aww, did I hurt the leaf's feelings?

It's similar to "bastard" in that it's a really general insult that still carries a loose connotation. Whereas bastard roughly means "bad person," cuck is generally "weak man."

Like bastard, it also can be used in its literal sense.

THIS