Its over

Alright Cred Forums the election is basically over.

We need to face the truth. Trump was crushed in the first debate.

Undecided have moved toward Clinton.

Swing States have all moved away from Trump other than Ohio and Iowa but this is not enough to elect him.

So my question to you is: what now? Can we wait 4 years for another fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55bagq/donald_trump_has_33_of_the_black_vote_and_52_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbEZjaZdy8&feature=youtu.be
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/230419450657112085/230817153153105921/Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-9-27-575x2131.png
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/post-debate-polls-trump-surges-lead-5-battleground-states-following-debate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what now?

Cred Forums and the GOP will claim Trump was a RINO and not a real conservative and we need to elect Cruz or some dumb shit.

Yeah, but what do WE do?

>Yeah, but what do WE do?

I don't care. I support Hillary.

I was surprised to learn that Ohio is probably no longer a swing state in this election. Also, Iowa has been trending Dem in Presidential elections, but they fucking hate Hillary.

Thanks for correcting the record

Hey Brexit. You know you lost right?

>Hey Brexit. You know you lost right?

You know the USA is like 40% non-white right?

basically all the swing states with significant minority population are going for Hillary and all the redneck states going for Trump. Trump can win the South and a few white swing states, but that's it. He's CAN'T WIN WITH ONLY WHITE MALES VOTING FOR HIM

This election has had a massive rightward turn

the fuck are you bullshitting about.

You were never a Trump Backer to begin with.
He's winning Right now.

So stop being a Concern Troll. baka
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-gravis-post-debate-poll-trump-4-undecideds-go-trump-hillary-34-5/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55bagq/donald_trump_has_33_of_the_black_vote_and_52_of/
youtube.com/watch?v=MnbEZjaZdy8&feature=youtu.be
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/230419450657112085/230817153153105921/Trump-vs-Hillary-Attendance-9-27-575x2131.png
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/post-debate-polls-trump-surges-lead-5-battleground-states-following-debate/

If Hillary is elected the only thing you can wait for is a US collapse and dissolution

You're gonna go through what the USSR did on '91 if Hillary is let anywhere near your economy

>I support Hillary
How and Why?

Which is fine, because that means the end of this cursed gibsmedat welfare state, and that means niggers will literally starve and eat each other. I say bring on the Hilldawg and let's close the book on this 230 year experiment. Tomorrow is a new dawn.

Just like all polls and pundits said trump had 4% chance of Republican nomination and then this is all a joke. Media and charts don't know dick.

This isn't such a bad thing. This whole corrupt piece of shit country needs a breakdown ASAP. This country needs the impurities burnt out of it like steel in a furnace. Plus the collapse of the US would probably trigger another world war but because we are down and out all our rivals will tear the shit out of each other so by the time we recuperate there will be no one left standing

What's going to happen to Canada once the liberals all decide to illegally immigrate there once they realize they ruined this country and flee like rats? It's already bad enough when they flee their cuckstates then vote to create more cuckstates. They plague is moving north next.

>implying niggers and single mothers with half-nigger children aren't going to be given priority during the food rationing

You can always eat your white privilege, goy. :^)

Look at these fucking shills

>We

Weak