Reminder that Sikhs are NOT Muslim, and anyone who says they are should not be taken seriously

Reminder that Sikhs are NOT Muslim, and anyone who says they are should not be taken seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1wHBx9ErSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anandpur_Resolution
google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leamington-spa-temple-sikh-muslim-gurdwara-mixed-faith-marriage-protest-a7237071.html?amp?client=ms-android-bell-ca
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime
theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/brampton-stabbing-revives-debate-over-right-to-wear-kirpan/article1366642/?service=mobile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_and_Sikhism#Monotheism_versus_pluralism
youtu.be/4Zt5xDC7sRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still shitskins so why does it matter?

don't you have to watch your GF get fucked by a black swed

Why are you so triggered? Are you a shitskin or something?

Fuck off Sweden, if given the choice to live with Sikhs or Swedcucks I'd live with the Sikhs everytime

No you wouldn't. White people are always better than sicks or any other nonwhites. Sicks attack muslims so they are our allies until the race war then they are garbage like the others.

Sikhs are pretty cool unlike modern day swedes

Americans like Sikhs they are hard working, amenable to western democracy and show liberals we don't mind other people.

because your dumbass doesn't know how to be a man unlike the "shitskins" who don't get cucked

Sikhs are ok.
Mooselims are inbred

Sikhs have their own bullshit, but they don't deserve to be confused with Mudslimes as much as they are.

Majority of British Sikhs voted for Brexit.

>brown
>rapey
>turban
i'm conditioned to hate these people

>sweden

fuck you too leaf piece of shit
your economy is breaking down because you have 50 weeks for PAID maternity leave

Lmao what's with all the sikh apologists ITT? They follow a heretical religion and they are not white. They are literally trash.

>rapey
Nah. Sikhs aren't nearly as fucked up as Muslims in that sense. Really, the worst part about them is that they might make a scene if you try to force them to take off their turbans: they absolutely won't take them off.

Why do people spam this stupid image? It's neither funny nor a reflection of reality. Nordic people have no need to appropriate mediterranean history, since their own is grand enough already. Swedes have had a huge efffect on world history despite the small size of its population.

Sikhs can be bro-tier. The ones that run my local paki shop are really friendly and have actually grown to speak good English.

I just don't think they deserve to be lumped together with Mudslimes. They're still shitskins, but don't deserve to get confused with Mudslimes like they do.

Sikh's are more of a Hin-Lim....a cross-breed between Hindu and Muslim....abandoned all Hindu gods/traditions to create their own 'Massiha Guru' and picked up the ruling Muslim classes Warrior activities and Non-veg Food habits/Alcoholism...

because it's a bicth to out back on
youtube.com/watch?v=b1wHBx9ErSM

We aren't fucking apologizing, Swedcuck. You're pissed because Mohammed is raping your wife and in 50 years your culture will be nonexistent.

>50
Try 10.

Looks like Mohammad is mad that Sikhs BTFO of his goat fucking """people"""

THICC

Sikhs are the second most based brown people after Ghurkas. They're essentially anti-Muslims.

>treating allies like garbage

lmao

literally nigger tier

The reason why they won't take them off is because Sikhism is essentially an alliance of a bunch of Indian monotheistic faiths against Islam. Sikhs won't take off their turbans because the Mughal Empire (ie Muslims) wanted them to remove their turbans.

I bet it is. Plus their hair would spill all over the place: the turban is there to protect the hair.

You have to go back.

This.
Sikhism at it's heart is based on not being forcefully converted bu Muslims, that's why every man carries a knife with him. Sikhs are really adamant about keeping to their faith; they won't give up their practices, but they'll try to integrate.

This.

Sikhs can be dicks, but no more than any other faith. They also don't try and convert others or demand that people bow to a pedophillic warlord. In fact, that's the whole reason behind their religion.

They hate muslims that's all I care about

idk - in the UK Sikhs are guaranteed educated, hard working and polite when you speak with them. Can't say that about all whites.

That's why I like them. Also, even if they may seem stingy for not giving up their practices, they will take every step possible to integrate into said society, and they won't act like Liberal pussies about it either.
Also, Sikhs don't have any of that "convert by the sword" bullshit either, and they're not terrorists, despite all the the constant violence that's going on in the eternal blood-orgy that is the Kashmir strip: their place of origin.
I wouldn't ever say you have to accept them, just know that they're not the same as Mudslimes.

Their skin is brown. I don't care if they're muslim or not, they should be eradicated.

Oh they'll be terrorists IF they think you're going to deliberately fuck with them and try and wipe them out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anandpur_Resolution

But let them do their thing and they'll be the most loyal group of darkies you could ever hope to have.

This. Just let them wear their fucking hats and you shouldn't have any problems.

>jews are white so lets kill all whites
agreed

What is the difference between Hindus and Sikhs?

Too bad they worship a false God and are shitskins, huh? They are just as bad as muslims, and that's the truth. Zero tolerance.

Sounds like you faggots take sikh dick up the arse on a regular basis.

is that way

Do you enjoy the fact that Christians forcibly converted your ancestors from their Pagan religion?

Go back to Currystan, Pajeet.

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Go back to your cuck shed.

Swedes

I don't know anyone who has a problem with Sikhs, they're great compared to the other types of immigrants.

I literally got told on holiday in loo land by a Sikh of how huge their community is in Canada and how they are taking over the country.

Your move

Canada is rightfully India and China's colony.

>hurr sihks are totally le bro tier
reddit needs to leave and this meme needs to die

>TRUE INDO-ARYAN WARRIOR
There, fixed that for you

And no, all clay are belong to us

sikhs are generally pretty nice. the best immigrants for sure, and they aren't in large number enough to threaten demographics.

>that's why every man carries a knife with him
Honestly, their principle of being armed at all times makes me wonder why they aren't liked more on Cred Forums.

It's exactly why like them. Fierce independence and a will to keep it. Any man who willing goes around unarmed is a degenerate and deserves whatever fate befalls him.

>tfw Sikh reading this thread

Didn't know Cred Forums was cool. Glad you guys realized that we are nothing close to Muslims and that centuries ago our race was slaughtered by Muslims because we wouldn't convert, pic related is one of the many torture methods Islam put us through, you can only imagine how frustrating it is to be mistaken as a race that actually slaughtered us.

>Not posting the best that Sikhs have to offer

leave our white countries or you will be forcefully removed. Fleeing your homeland is a sign of cowardice, your blood line is default.

Surely you must be lying. I refuse to believe that such a peaceful and tolerant people (muslims) would practice such vicious forms of torture.

Question: I know Sikhs don't prostelytize, and are pretty exclusive in general. But how does Sikhism treat marriage outside of the faith?

>implying Canada is white

>Wear magic underwear and a dagger in case someone is in dire help, their faith commands they protect the oppressed anywhere at any time

>Never have to cut your hair, beard, or remove your turban because they are articles of faith, but if you want to have them for modern reasons no other Sikhs will give you shit about it because they aren't backwards nomads and accept your decision.

It is one of the better ones.

Sikhs are terrified of mudslime immigration because of what has happened to them in india.

>forcibly converted your ancestors from their Pagan religion?
>forcibly
Lmfao, nice joke. Forcing the vikings to do anything? Also, we were yahwists before pagan so I don't see your point.
Sikhism is a false religion, and most adherents are shitskins. So yeah, I think I know what I'm talking about.
It's no surprise that you would favor your own kind, Jamal. I think white americans would disagree with you though.

Sikhs are noble warriors and Sweds are cuck bitch faggots. Sikhs 1000 times better than Swedish clowns.

Sikhs are bro tier. Far better than swedcucks.

Its generally frowned upon by some of the older stricter generation but it is allowed, there's no written in stone rule that we have to marry a Sikh and as Sikhs are moving to different countries the religion itself is also modernizing, recently though in england there's been small groups of die hard Sikhs who have actually been stopping mixed weddings at temples because they don't believe its right, but everyone thinks they're dumbasses and no one agrees with them

google.ca/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leamington-spa-temple-sikh-muslim-gurdwara-mixed-faith-marriage-protest-a7237071.html?amp?client=ms-android-bell-ca

What religion are you? You are calling someone else's religion false so I'm guessing you're a dirty fucking mud skin Muslim, you fuckers just can't let others live in peace can you?

If its brown its going down.

Christian Identity.

For some reason I get the feel like your not really one of us, methinks you're a larping liberal.

Natsoc is not about killing everyone who is diffrent, its about each having his place. I dont even want to completely exterminate niggers, I think we should keep a few around in zoos.

Any based people can be allowed to exist, most of Asians fall in this category. Sikhs too are based and bro tier. No they should not interbreed with us but they should be given power over other shitskins a ruling class if you will.

What a load of crap. There's only room enough for one race on this planet. Other races are a hazard, and they take resources that could be used by your own country.

You sound like a cuck.

> "armed men"
> have their kirpans with them while sitting down
Never chance bongistan.
Thanks for the info sikhbro, don't get much opportunity to talk to your lot here.

tfw working today, a Sikh come in and speaks perfect English, is very clean, has well groomed hair, wearing nice clothing, and smells nice like eucalyptus.

Meanwhile you fags are probably smelly fucking 300 pound nerds.

Hey Sweden, how's Muhammad's dick in your ass feel?

Yeah don't think Muslims would actually do such a thing.

fuck off JIDF, only whites should be allowed to live, we have more than enough white races already.

Spoken like a non-white faggot. Not only do you take pleasure in insulting your "supposed" blood-brother for his people's suffering, but you're also making a homo-erotic insult. Are you a closet faggot?

There's less than a 50% chance that you're white from the get-go, and judging by your posts, it looks to me like you're not white.

Get the fuck out.

>all these muzzies in the comments supporting the sikh

I thought they were supposed to be enemies like Jews and the Samari.

>even if A FUCKING LEAF

Sikhs are bros. They're like one huge Robertson family.

oh we know. Sikhs are bro-tier.

Seriously, they understand honor. They respect their new country even while keeping their own culture. They respect other people. And that matters.

>Bro
Are you a nigger or do you just fancy their lingo? Either way you're a fucking degenerate.

White people have no "bros" of other races.

Reminder, anyone who says Sikhs are bro-tier are complete liars. They are most definitely not bro-tier. They flood the country with huge families and live off social assistance They send their kids to school using social programs. They do not, DO NOT, assimilate. Plus, they lead the world in sex-selective abortions. They are filth, and should be considered almost as bad as Muslims.

Fuck off reddit

Can anyone tell me about sikh's culture in India?

it's interesting

Holy shit, why are swedes and finns such faggots on this board? They're worse than canadians tbqh

RARE

I could ask the same about Americans, but we all know the answer.

>They're worse than canadians tbqh
There are more sane Canadians in this thread than Americans. Let that sink in for a moment you filthy mutt.

> this faggot thinks skin color makes us blood brothers
Fuck off storm faggot.

You look like a liberal cuck. My guess
>5'8
>145
>24
>Bi
How's my aim?

No, I don't actually. That's why I said "supposed". I know that race goes deeper than skin complexion. You're most certainly not Germanic, so you're not even white.

Do you genuinely expect that you'll get to stay in America if an ethnic cleansing were to happen? Mutts like you will get thrown out together with the spics.

Looks celtic, i.e. not white.

Sikhs are the most based of all the poos

But they still smell of curry and make dirka dirka noises.

Funny thing happened to me yesterday..

>boss is pretty based indian guy
>makes sure he can find me some work, despite the pretty bleak employment prospects at the moment
>just finished building himself a house, invited me over for a housewarming
>says "oh its nothing major, just having some family over for some food, there'll be some guys blessing the house and such"
>had me at food, drive to next town over for gibs

>arrive, house smells like shit and burning incense
>bossman nowhere to be found
>fucken sikhs everywhere, smiling awkwardly at the white dude
>told to take off shoes by older guy. That was the only english I'd hear all day
>gesture for me to sit down with them on the floor, do so
>my feet smell like shit, figure they can't smell it anyway cause of all the other funky smells wafting through the air
>woman in colorful traditional garb gives me a plate of delicious samosa, and other funny spicy dumpling things
>eat food with sikh bros, gesture to them that it tastes great
>more awkward smiles
>lady keeps piling my plate with samosa's, mini donuts, and curry
>can't possibly eat more, gesture that I'm full
>sikh bros nod head and smile satisfied
>sikh bros get up and and go to other room and start praying
>I'm alone now
>it's cold, and my feet hurt
>wojak.jpg
>more sikh bros arrive, i recognize some of them from work
>nod heads at eachother, hello friends
>an hour or two go by, sikh bros finish praying and come back to the garage where we were sitting
>holy fuck more food
>about 30 of us now, all sitting in the garage floor eating curry
>suddenly, loud wailing from the garden
>all the sikh bros jump up and line up outside
>holyfuckwhatsgoingon
>get up and follow
>stand at the end of the line, fold hand like sikh bros, do my best to blend in
>older sikh bro wails his way along the line, waving a hairy brush thing in our faces and splashing us with water
>other sikh bro follows with bowl of stodgy but tasty sugary paste

Cont.

I was under the impression that we liked Sikhs

and then they raped you.

>we were yahwists before pagan

Wow. What a complete and utter imbecile.

>Plus, they lead the world in sex-selective abortions.

Did not know that. Down in my estimation then.

>Height is about right
>Not a skeleton
>Guess again
>Nah
>potato nigger and anglo.
Glad you're here to decide who is and isn't white, Sven.

>Americans like Sikhs
No we don't, you worthless shitskins.

Cont.

>bro's kneel before him with hands cupped together to receive hot sticky paste
>do the same when he gets to me
>eat hot sticky paste
>tastes good man
>bunch of older sikh bros who did the praying all climb into car, chanting their song of the people
>car drives off
>crowd disperses as quickly as it came
>leave me, stuffed full of food and punjab paste, alone and utterly confused
>phone boss
>"what the fuck just happened dude?"
>mfw

Overall a pretty weird, yet cool experience.
They were friendly and accepting of me, fed me a weeks worth of food and drink, blessed me, and went on their way like its a day to day thing. Didn't rape me, didn't behead me, didn't ask me if i had a young sister to marry. Wtf I like sikhbros now

Nobody knows. They keep it a secret.

Diaspora shitskins get together and start these threads. Then they sit back and blow each other. Just ankther shitty meme that will end soon.

They try to justify why whites should accept these rhird world niggers, but it ends up being a cringefest and honestly, sad.

Not a skeleton, prove it, show us your dick, right guise?

You think we just popped out of the ground and were pagan from the get-go? See pic-related for enlightenment.
It's needed, seeing as you Americans tend to be scientifically illiterate.

Doesn't really matter what religion you started as, it's Islamic now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING GOT YOU!

fuck you Sikh are bro tier

's Sacred Hospitality man.

It's one of the more admirable things that have been preserved by Eastern cultures - Westerners had similar practices too in ancient times - that if you invite a stranger into your home you are both under a sort of sacred compact of mutual respect - the host is compelled to feed, entertain or care for the guest and the guest is compelled to do them no harm or disrespect whilst under their roof - even if they are otherwise enemies.

Sikhism is based off of sponging off Canada and the UK, collecting welfare, acting like niggers, forming gangs, and basically doing everything muslims do while hating them.

Only my bf gets to see that, canuk.

Maybe to you and other balkan trash., but they are certainly not our brothers. That would be the Germanic race, the master race.

>Sikhs are noble warriors

Yeah, Indians are great athletes. Tell my why again your people are from a third world country?

No. They are the niggers of Asia.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Jews aren't white. But Sikhs are genetic garbage.

That map has zero basis in reality, which can be proven by even a cursory look at genetics, linguistics, and religious folklore.

This is on par with what you hear as a carer in a mental hospital. Kill yourself, you are an embarrassment.

One drinks cow piss the other doesn't. That's about it. They are all sub-humans that leach off of whites.

>summer olympics
LOL winter is coming XD

>But Sikhs are genetic garbage.
>american

Sikhs are the best Indians. Still pretty shit but I would take them any day over anyone else from the British Raj

>why don't I pretend to not be Sikh then have my shitskin friend explain to me how Sikhs are cool. That will convince whites I am on their level, even though I can only build a third world shit house on par with niggers.

Kys

You said bi, not full on faggot.

When in Rome. You don't like it, leave. In fact, leave regardless.

Why are they so dirty! I won't even go to a 711 anymore. So dirty and usually a dirty mop bucket in the middle of the place and a nasty bathroom.

>inventing a new religion with the explicit goal of uniting muslims and hindus.
>this religion has nothing to do with islam

You are the same thing as muslims. The only difference is your hat.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime

>That map has zero basis in reality, which can be proven by even a cursory look at genetics, linguistics, and religious folklore.
Too bad for you that even the Bible itself confirm that the ancient israelites were white.

Let's take Jesus as an example. He was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

Are you one of those bikers from The Girl Who Played With Fire?

Because everyone knows Sweden doesn't have any tough manly racists.

Wow, they are the least smelliest turd in the loo. Sign me up!

See:
Totally Sikh bro.

How pathetic is your life that your family has to move to a white country and then go on the internet and try to convince whites you're not a complete piece of shit who's culture consists of wiping their asses with their hand?

wow i love all these white hispanics that fly mexican flags on capital steps. On the other hand, i've never seen a sikh not having a job, and they always help the people around them. and they wear god damn camo and american flag turbans. I'll take the damn sikhs pedro

We need to go back

Maybe you should move to India. I hear it's "bro-tier" there.

this isn't fucking rome it's america where we protect people's rights to practice religion.

We can never go back my man.

But take heart - they also say that history comes full circle.

We'll be back to shitting in fields and raiding the next valley over for sheep in no time.

I live in an area with no Sikhs and came here to lurk. But holy shit dude, you don't really believe that do you?

Not sure if Pajeet or Ahmed. Regardless, England is Westest Pakistan.

So? That has nothing to do with the supposed migrations on your map.

You could just as well make the argument that David was descended from ancient Scandinavians. Or from Ainu. Or from Chinese, which have been described as "white" by some historical sources. The person who wrote that David was white probably never saw a Northern European.

How can you tell that "white-looking Jews" did not exist at the time, when David - a Jew - was in fact described as white? You could just as well conclude that non-white-looking Jews did not exist at the time.

And America is Africa.

An Indian calling someone else smelly. Kek!

Sikhs don't behave that way in the US, they are generally upstanding and law-abiding citizens, in my experience. Maybe Canada is the problem.

remember, 7/11, not 9/11.

(((Bro-Tier)))

theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/brampton-stabbing-revives-debate-over-right-to-wear-kirpan/article1366642/?service=mobile

Because liberals like taking our memes and turning them on us, thinking that using the same argument for vastly different circumstances will produce the same effect. They are completely unaware of the irony and cannot comprehend why these images were created and aggregated in the first place.

>So? That has nothing to do with the supposed migrations on your map.
Actually, it does. Here's a more elaborate map that illustrates the migration. It has the information you need.
>Or from Ainu. Or from Chinese, which have been described as "white" by some historical sources.
No, they would not have been described as white or ruddy.
>The person who wrote that David was white probably never saw a Northern European.
The people who translated the 1611 King James Version choose these words. Are you implying they hadn't met any Northern Europeans either? They choose to use white and ruddy because that's what David actually was.
>How can you tell that "white-looking Jews" did not exist at the time, when David - a Jew - was in fact described as white?
Because the ashkenazi jews didn't exist at the time. The jews of that time would have a skin complexion comparable to arabs (if not darker). Also, David was not a jew, he was a judean. Big difference.

>But holy shit dude, you don't really believe that do you?
Believe what?

>tfw Canadian civil war between based Sikhs and mudslimes
The future feels so weird, it's only a matter of time until Pope Huang I declares Holy Crusade against the arabs too.

First Chinese pope should take on the name Wang Chung

Belive that we are Jewish descended

>Because the ashkenazi jews didn't exist at the time

This is bullshit. One of the most prominent haplogroups among Ashkenazi men is hg J. It is in origin a very western Asian haplogroup, and has been around for 20,000 years at least.

Its closest relative is haplogroup I. Some British and American men have this haplogroup because of their Norman ancestry. Haplogroup I, specifically I1 (J's closest relative) is only common in Nordic men, especially Sweden.

Haplogroups I and J have a common ancestor, of about 45,000 years ago, called haplogroup IJ. hg IJ is thought to be the haplogroup of the "Cro-Magnon" men, or the very first Europeans. After the Ice ages, haplogoup I is all that remains in vast numbers of the Cro-Magnon lineage. J left western Asia, and was found in Etruscan men, and Carthaginian men. But our only connection with them is our common ancestor in IJ. We were not the original Jews. We were busy doing other stuff, pic related

See you on the battlefield brother

Yeah well you can take your ((((haplo-science)))) and stick it up your ass. The Bible confirms this migration and that David was white (consequently making Jesus white as well). You know what a christian believe, don't you? That the Bible is the word of God. I'd much sooner trust it than some pseudo-scientific bullshit posted by what is most likely a jew (seeing as you're from America).

The tribe of Joseph was subdivided into two tribes - Manasseh and Ephraim (the two sons of Joseph) - and they jointly received the birthright blessings from their father Jacob. This division of the tribe of Joseph resulted in there being thirteen Israelite tribal units.

When migrating to Europe both the Parthians and those from Scythia retained the name Saxon (which stands for Saac's or Isaac's sons) as they made the Great Britain their new home. This name, however, was also retained by the Israelite people who remained on the European continent (for example "Saxony" in Germany).

Technically I'm more of an Æthelstan.

But I do like a curry and I bartended a Hindu wedding once.

Not sure if autist or most intricate shitposter of all time.

I agree that David was a white man and likely red-haired, based on what we know from the bible. Jesus was described as dark, and had hair like wool in the Bible, that doesn't sound very white.

I also agree that many European men come from the middle east. Our only difference is in the thousands of years of when it actually happened, or 2k-5k years ago, as you seem to imply.

But what about the prehistorical record? Who hunted the mammoth? Who made the first calendars? Who made the first anthropomorphic statues? Who made much of the first art? The first drums? Who survived the ice ages and passed us their genes?

>Not sure if autist or most intricate shitposter of all time

Looking back, it could be both

sikhbro here

Sikh translates to one who learns or student

Hindus believe in multiple gods

Sikhs are usually vegetarian ( some not )

Sikhs reject idol worship.

Sikhs treat women equally.

Sikhs do not have believe in the Indian Caste system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_and_Sikhism#Monotheism_versus_pluralism

Saxon - from Seaxna, loosely meaning "Knife People" - a Germanic folk originally from the area currently analogous to southern Denmark and Northern Germany.

Out of interest, what books are you reading?
I am in the mood for some entertaining lies.

The mudslims bricked alive our last Guru's (prophet) children because they would not denounce their religion.

We are taught not to hate religions but these kinds of atrocities you don't forget.

>bro
>nigger language

What?

Leaf every time.

>I agree that David was a white man and likely red-haired, based on what we know from the bible.
Good.
>Jesus was described as dark
Was he now? Cite the verse,
>and had hair like wool in the Bible, that doesn't sound very white.
Are you referring to revelation 1:14? Because that says, and I quote: "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;" Not only was his hair white, but also his head. Could that imply his complexion? Sure sounds like it.
>I also agree that many European men come from the middle east. Our only difference is in the thousands of years of when it actually happened, or 2k-5k years ago, as you seem to imply.
All white men descend from Adam. By white I mean those who are racially pure, not white-looking mongrels.
>But what about the prehistorical record? Who hunted the mammoth? Who made the first calendars? Who made the first anthropomorphic statues? Who made much of the first art? The first drums? Who survived the ice ages and passed us their genes?
Not certain if these questions are answered in the Bible, so I can't answer your questions.

>b-but sikhs are brotier

the "hot sticky paste" you at was brown sugar and butter heated up pic related called parshad.

the hairy brush thing, its to swat away flies and show respect

Q: What is the significance of the person standing besides Guru Granth Sahib Ji and waving a wisk?

A: In the ancient times, the emperors from India had few people on the left and right side waving the wisk. The wisk in Punjabi is called a chauwr. It was a symbol of respect and higher authority. People wave the chauwr to show their respect. It is symbolically accepted by Sikhs as a culture. Sikh religion does not force or instructs to wave wisk over Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It is a simple tradition and symbol of respect.

They were standing in a line to carry the "sikh bible" out to the car as one would do for a Funeral procession ( sign of respect )

Looks like you were invited to a prayer, in which the "sikh bible" was read.

this thread makes me wonder if there are any white people left in this board?

befor the election there were many people white.

but now here are so many shills and random retards.

Everything south of Switzerland and east of Germany/Austria you can instantly dismiss. Not a very large likelihood of them being white. Everything outside Europe is self-explanatory (including America and Canada).

Let me give you a map.

You should never expect a white on the opposite end of an American flag, now a days.

Hello gurprinderjeet brar singh

>italian

>white

pick one

singh is a middle name

brar is a last name

Older conservative sikhs are based. Modern westernized sikhs are either full nigger or cucked leftist since they (((assimilate))) so well

reverse the labeling and add france, and boom youve got a 100% accurate map, congrats sven

are you assuming i give a shit karandreep amritjeevan sindhu singh

Perhaps I was wrong, and that Jesus being dark was just a meme. I haven't read Revelations in a long, long time. But that was a description of a vision, of Christ in some heavenly form.

I saw this on Wikipedia, it was in Lamentations: Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more swarthy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than coal;" as referring to his face

So, yeah, honestly I was so ready to be done with the Christianity as or cultural foundation meme, that I was willing to accept the libshit view of Jesus. You may be on to something, idk.

But I don't believe this, dude:
>All white men descend from Adam. By white I mean those who are racially pure, not white-looking mongrels.

Or this
>Not certain if these questions are answered in the Bible, so I can't answer your questions

I think the road for us has been a lot longer than the Bible's existence. I'm not saying you're full of shit, it works for you. But I really felt the need to accept the pre-historical reality of things to wrap my head around some deeper redpill truths. Its worked for me.

I disagree with treating women equally part, well the whores anyway which is the majority of them right now but back then it would of been different

theyre burning muslims or sikhs cant tell

Sikhs are monotheistic and man-mode so fuck off new swede, go back to Somalia

whoops

They're burning sikhs because they would rather die than convert to islam.

kek i like that pic, saved

thats what r the rules, but people are people

mudslims are burning sikhs. Some of these deaths were because they were protecting hindus or would not denounce their religion.

so it was hindus that attacked the golden shrine but sikhs hate muslims, yet pakistan supports the creation of khalistan, india does not . sikhs are confused

You're right, they're not. They're poo in loos.

golden temple place not golden shrine

hindus attacked holden shrine in 1984

muslims attacked sikhs in 1705

Pakistan does not want india at its border.

india would lose its "bread basket" the "California of india"

If you had more respect for the Sikhs then maybe they would have come there instead of the aloha snackbar motherfuckers who will be ruling your country in 2 more decades.

Sikhs now are more nationalist and want to form a sovereign state after what the hindpoos did to them but its unlikely it will happen. Pakistan only supports the creation of Khalistan because it is taking away land from pooindia. Sikhs are taught not to hate any religion but they can't forget history.

An damn, thanks for the info user! They had a sort of shrine in the passenger seat of the car, didn't see a book though.

I feel quite grateful that they shared that with me, only wish they spike english so i could learn a bit more about what was going on. The bit ive read about sikhism tells me that its a pretty based belief system.

I was born in new zealand, and moved here last year, it seems the sikh youth are already conforming with the savage ?Maoris and following their degenerate lifestyle of smoking weed and race mixing with the wyte womynz

In 2007, the Pakistan government announced a plan to set up a university on Sikh religion and culture at Nankana Sahib, the birthplace of Guru Nanak. "The international Guru Nanak University planned at Nankana Sahib would have the best architecture, curricula and research centre on Sikh religion and culture", Chairman of Pakistan's Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB), Gen (Retd) Zulfikar Ali Khan, said

seems they support sikhs a fair bit, maybe in the past they had issues, anyway seems muslims support sikhs more than hindus, hindus want hindustan, no sikhs or muslims in india, so muslims are actually sticking up for sikhs more than hindus

Sikhs are ho tier
One foot in and one foot out of the metaphoric door of barbarism

This seems true at this time

yeah i dont know about all the geopolitical shit going on, since 1984. And as US citizen IDGAF

Even if they are trash they are still better than a swede

What do you think about all the sikh youth that are race mixing and conforming to the nigger lifestyle?

not really, they get searched while Ahmed goes by freely cause he looks pale as fuck and recently shaved

yeah man swedes definitely had the longest lasting empire the world has ever known.
they definitely didn't live in fucking huts for that entire period or anything.

jews marry jews

Muslims marry Muslims

sikhs should marry sikhs

if its man no one cares

if its a woman their family members are usually upset, unless they are marrying a rich guy

but in america, they dont really give a shit as long as the woman does not try to get married a temple. if they do people get upset but most women know just go to a court and get married there. if a sikh woman tries to get married in a sikh temple to a mexican or muslims or black then people will give them a stink eye and/or the priest will not approve the wedding day.

gay marriage at temples are not allowed

Cultural marxism has infiltrated sikhi and will continue to do so as long as the jews exist. Sikhi is dying, it has become a sjw movement, just watch this guys videos, he panders to every sjw cause there is, it makes me want to give up on life knowing that nothing is safe from cultural marxism.
Westernized sikhi is cancer.
Traditional sikhi is based.
youtu.be/4Zt5xDC7sRQ

It will die off like Christianity if shit like this keeps up

We need another Bhindranwale to make Sikhism great again

im not watching that shit, im watching trump rally

just remember people are a product of their environment if they grow up in a yippy sjw neighborhood / school that's what they become.

there are liberal Sikhism and conservative Sikhism

people are liberal, some people are conservative.

They're Watering down Sikhism, does this not upset you?

sikhism is not a political religion like Muslims. you cant say one person represents Sikhism.

it seems this Youtuber is just trying to be PC and be nice to people.

i rather people see a water down sikh than have another red neck shoot up our temple to start a race war.

>Hello there fellow whites