I dislike Clinton and I like Trump on a personal level

but Trump's fiscal, tax and economic (incl. trade) proposals and statements are cheer lunacy.

Trump's strong border stance, anti-refugee rhetoric and anti-Muslim rhetoric appeals to me, but boy, I would never let him near the federal budget.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_budget_process
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are truly correcting the record and I am totally #mentallyhill now

He's also full of shit.

Pretty much. I was with him until the debate and his shitty trickle down plan which means the rich will pocket more cash and laugh at the poor

I mean what would anyone do if they had more cash? Pocket it and work the current workers harder while laying off more people

Hans, you know that we actually want Trump become president to demonstrate mempower?

I fucking hate newfag-Cred Forums so much.

My record is now truly corrected.

tax cuts on the rich realistically wont happen.

its the tax cuts on the poor that will, the bottom poorfags bring in very little revenue to the IRS and we can easily cut that out.

>tax cuts on the rich realistically wont happen.

>GOP Congress
>not cutting taxes for the rich

Pick one and only one.

I'm counting on the both of them spending ungodly amounts of money because both the left and the right never keeps promises, and it's congress that has to approve things.

At a bare minimum, I expect under Trump, less of that money to get fucked away on nigger and kike endeavors.

Wow, you really corrected the record.

I guess that settles it, I'm now a #HildoDildo.

>I fucking hate newfag-Cred Forums so much.
I have been on Cred Forums and on and off Cred Forums since the dawn of time when we didn't know what moot actually was, while gook moot was something from Back to the Future.

Thank you for correcting the record!

What about arguments, windbags?

>He's only going to add things he's not going to cut anything
That 18 trillion doesn't come out of fucking nowhere, that's the pre-existing budget.
He's going to cut some things (Notably obamacare, which is why Medicare is nearly 23% of our WHOLE FUCKING BUDGET) and then reallocate money elsewhere.

He's a wealthy businessman, he knows how to balance an expense sheet.

he knows what he is doing that's why he is a billionaire and you are not.

lol arguments

Donald Trump could shoot a man in the head in the middle of NY and i'd still vote for him over Hilldabeast

>German
> concerned about another countries government

Your worried because you know nothing about it. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_budget_process

There's a primer for you, showing that CONGRESS and the president make the budget.

Either candidates plan, needs approval from congress. Hillary's also coincidentally leaves out that she's vowed for wars with Iran and Russia.

Whenever Trumpfags are told about the actual truth of Trump's fiscal and tax plans and economic suicide harakiri on trade, they counter with "I sure have no fucking argument, but I am going to say that you are full of shit, because TRUMP MAGA!"

If Trump were honest, he would say he wants to do a repeat of the Bush jr. years which led to the largest fiscal deficit in the history of mankind.

Can someone please tell me how anyone can take republicans seriously when it comes to the deficit?

Lesser of the two evils

(this is how you piss a CTR shill off)

>german

Fuck off sand nigger. Your opinion doesn't matter.

>likes Trump on a personal level
>dislikes his fiscal policies
NO ONE THINKS THIS
No heterosexual males with a healthy testosterone level anyway.
It's always the opposite.
It's no mere "trickle down", it's protectionism. Reagan was a neoliberal, that's the problem.
GTFO shill.

>Fuck off sand nigger. Your opinion doesn't matter.

I am part of the elite who rules the world. It is you who will have to listen. We selected Hillary long ago, and you will vote for her, come what may.

>politifact
fuck off

>I love the clinically retarded.
t. Trump

So you're one of those 400lbs hackers known as the Cred Forums Trump told us about

>politi""""""""""""""""fact"""""""""""""""""

>NO ONE THINKS THIS
>No heterosexual males with a healthy testosterone level anyway.

What? I work in finance and have a PhD in economics. That is why I am interested in fiscal, trade and tax policy... more so than it is healthy.

I like Trump on a personal level, as he is a strong leader, a charismatic person who is inspiring. But Clinton's tax, economic and trade policies are just sane, while Trump's proposal are completely insane.

Dogs don't really have a sense for human sexual attraction.

It's fine OP. It's OK to be gay for Trump.

Couldn't the US afford to cut like 10% of its defense spending?

Some of those exorbitantly pricey jet planes never get any use or even go straight from manufacture to the graveyard. Can the president not push to unfuck the gross overspending and redundancy?

>It's fine OP. It's OK to be gay for Trump.
No, it is not ok. Gayness is a sickness that needs to be outlawed and people should be wearing "gay" badges to show the public that they should stay away.

Yeah believe the lair that has caused the most corrupt shit in the US and say her polices are "better" wow this is shilling to a whole new level.

Then stop tryin' to fuck 'em Hans!

>Couldn't the US afford to cut like 10% of its defense spending?
No, lots of big industrial complex corporations depend on the gibmees from the US taxpayer. For instance, the 1.5 trillion for the F-35 are essential to Lookheed.

I commend your ability to resist typing Drumpf.

Truly you have won the day, and can go to bed knowing that you accomplished something meaningful.

As opposed to shamelessly shilling for Clinton and prostrating yourself on a Mongolian throat-singing image board, all whilst your country is undergoing a forceful dual-penetration of Cultural Marxism and Islam, where your women are raped and traditions thrown to the wayside, to the cheering of the masses.

fucking leaf

>poli"""fact"""

>the lair that has caused the most corrupt shit in the US
What exactly? Are you saying there aren't more corrupt people in the history of the US than Hillary Clinton?

>and say her polices are "better" wow this is shilling to a whole new level.
Her economic, tax and trade policies are way better than Trump's. On a whole different level better.

and that's why we need to start a new cold war with Russia
Thank god Hillary will be president

Oh boy this thread again

>its another thinly veiled CTR shill episode

they all talk the same, the shills that is.

its why even when they use a proxy we can still sniff these rats out

sage

His immigration policies make a ton of sense. Even the deportations.

His tax, trade and economic policies are just crap. You cannot cut tax by the trillions, increase spending, go full blown protectionism on trade and fuck up wallstreet, while cutting environmental and other regulations.

>civil war confirmed

You don't want to go down that road, Helmut...

this really is pathetic. Not a single person has a coherent response to OP. No one dare expend the mental effort of actually replying, instead they throw jew memes and CTR memes around hoping the noise will produce a meaningful signal. ANY scrutiny is the result of sinister jewry? Lazy. You should think more highly of the candidate you seem to love so, so much.

sleep tight, dogger

$0.02 have been deposited in your bank account.
Thanks for correcting the record!

Well good thing you don't live in America so you don't have to worry about it.
How about you worry about your own countries retarded politics.

>its the tax cuts on the poor that will,
The poor already don't pay any taxes in the US.

Yes, cutting spending and reducing taxes is absolute lunacy.. This is why nobody takes Germany seriously. By the way, how are Muhammad and your girlfriend doing? When is the baby due?

>Well good thing you don't live in America so you don't have to worry about it.
In a globalized world, everything is interlinked. The reason why Deutsche Bank is in trouble now is because of George Bush jr,'s tax cuts and his lax regulatory approach that led to the global financial crisis... which endures until today.

>How about you worry about your own countries retarded politics.
I do. But guess what, if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, we wouldn't have millions or illegals crossing to Germany to ask for asylum.

>the leading military power has to have a solvent budget
lmao

>Yes, cutting spending and reducing taxes is absolute lunacy..

Trump is cutting taxes and increasing spending, idiot. That is his plan. Cutting taxes by 2 trillion a year and increasing spending by 1 trillion.

If Trump were cutting taxes and cutting spending by the same amount as the revenue shortfall, nobody had a problem.

How can anyone take the current Democrats seriously when it comes to the deficit?

is fiscal plan is utterly incoherent. it just is - it makes no sense. High spending alongside major tax cuts means a helluva lot more fucking debt. but this race isnt about fiscal spending, it never was.

the heart of trumps economic appeal lies in immigration. Not only is it an economic flashpoint, its cultural too. If clinton is elected, in 4 - 8 years we will be that much close to a one party state, and the white working class will be that much closer to utter marginalization. Trump is our only chance at having a real voice in the 21st century, like him or not. We take our country back first, then suss out the specifics.

>people should only complain about domestic issues of their own country on Cred Forums

>changes topic to Germany

>white working class will be that much closer to utter marginalization.

Considering Trump wants taxes cut for the rich, while the poor will still have to endure sales taxes, excise taxes, payroll taxes etc. AND face gibmees cuts, I very much doubt that.

Most don't have an answer.

They don't know a thing about modern economics and couldn't describe what the FED does, if asked to.

and we can count on him, in part, because is insatiable narcissism demands constant approbation from his base.

This is what CTR resorts to when we shit post them to death

>Update
funny you mention that, I followed that reply up with an actual defense of trump. what are you doing besides dim-witted memeing?

>trickle down economics

Is a left-wing talking point that oversimplifies Reganomics which DID in fact work.

But if his tax cuts are higher for the multi-millionaire and billionaire class, why aren't they supporting him?

You are wasting your time talking to CTR shills

First 10 words usually you can detect if its one of Brock's angry employees, they post the exact same. They always like Trump the most and still going to vote for him but.. :^)

Your echo chamber is really annoying. You don't pressure Trump on what you actually want, so HE can do whatever he wants, not you. And you don't have actual understanding why you support him beyond God Emperor and saviour of the white race memes.

I think this graph looks amazing compared to what Hillary is going to do.

Looks like a shit plan but my GOD it is such a beautiful chart to look at compared to what Hillary is going to do.

>echo chamber

How to recognize a CTR employee in one easy step.

>cheer

>HE

Its just so funny, Brock needs to sit them down and really have them lurk for a month so they can get a good last month of shilling in before the election.

Let's just disregard the fact that trickle down still created a shitzillion more jobs than before and an increase in GDP, but sure this graph looks good

Holy shit, you are horrible. lmao I never realized this until this threat. Like talking to a bunch of groupies worshipping the Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys as gods.

Well guess what, we don't want a globalized world because it leads to shit like what you're dealing with now. Hitler was taking y'all in the right direction. It's a shame we fell for the jews crying wolf.

Because they can afford to eat the cost if it means they get their way, politically

Why do you think some companies lobby for amnesty and higher minimum wages? To choke out the competition, the little guy.

>Echo chamber
>Thread after thread of "DRUMPF BTFO!"
Lol no
Kraut get out

Do revenues in this instance include the GDP growth from loosening regulations, lower taxes, public sector shrinking etc...?

Looks like clinton was helping out the 1%, what's up with that?

Kill ur self fag.

interesting how being anti trickle-down economics was one of his selling points

This is such a great argument. Come to a japanese sushi rolling forum and expect everyone to be an economist, when they aren't....claim everyone must be ignorant on the topic. You just swung my vote to to the lady who's campaign is being funded by the federal reserve

Btw after we tell you what the fed was created to do, and how it hasn't been able to do shit to solve the problem it was meant to create, am i supposed to vote hillary? I dont get what your logic is

Btw after we tell you what the fed was created to do, and how it hasn't been able to do shit to solve the problem it was meant to solve, am i supposed to vote hillary? I dont get what your logic is

>why do my own research when a totally (((unbiased))) website can do it for me?

Newsflash: Presidents aren't dictators. The policy proposals the media force candidates to push forward are mostly meaningless.

Politifact chooses which statements to evaluate, so any tabulation like this is meaningless. It is also biased in how it evaluates the claims it chooses to evaluate, as others have shown.

Only Amerifats would have a civil war and call it world war 3

>Newsflash: Presidents aren't dictators. The policy proposals the media force candidates to push forward are mostly meaningless.
Didn't Bush and Obama basically get their fiscal promises through?

No.

No Obama wanted more spending and all bush's plans went out the window when the wars started.

If Trump wins congress who actually makes the budget will set spending limits. Both Trump and Hillary's proposals are basic outlines that give a general idea of spending priorities. Just like how Obama send a vast budget proposal to congress every year and only gets some of what he wants, the final numbers will be different.