OPERATION: PEPE FOR SHE

**ATTENTION Cred Forums**

I don't mean to interrupt the festivities, but is this urgent. We all know Hillary started a war against Pepe the Frog to get points against Donald Trump and the 'Alt Right.' While it's a fucking tragedy, it's not over. We can't give up on the most obvious counter we can offer, straight back from Pepe and in the process potentially sabotage her campaign in the process.

OPERATION: PEPE FOR SHE

Since Hillary and the left associate Pepe with white supremacy and racism, we need to associate Hillary with Pepe in a 'positive' light.

WHAT THIS MEANS IS: Hillary Pepes.

I know, this sounds very shilly off the bat, but hear me out. First off: THIS WILL NEVER BENEFIT HILLARY. THIS CAN ONLY DAMAGE HER. Why? Association with Pepe is deemed politically incorrect, something democratic voters practically jizz themselves over every day.

Now that we've established that there is no political gain here for her, and only loss, lets continue with details.

We need to get as MANY pro Shillary Pepe memes out as possible. They can be offensive, but it will work better if dumbfags see it and unironically share it on social media. Spread them around Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, everywhere. What better gift can we offer Cred Forums and ourselves than potentially the biggest political Trojan Horse of this election (And potentially history if it works)

1. WHAT KIND OF IMAGES SHOULD WE MAKE?
-ANYTHING with Hillary's slogans or her retarded H> symbol. Leave out any negative comments or depricating language about Hillary for authenticity sake. REMEMBER: THE GOAL IS TO GET RETARDED POLITICALLY BRAINDEAD DEMOCRAT NORMIES TO UNIRONICALLY SHARE THESE AROUND. We might have better results if a mad picture of Trump is added. Lefties eat that shit up and will share it not realizing Pepe's current stigma and will cause a shitstorm, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE MAD TRUMP.
THIS IS OUR TROJAN HORSE, Cred Forums.
WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l5tdsyuLX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This has to be one of the worst attempts at a troll thread I've ever seen.

This isn't a troll thread (for /pol). Again, Hillary doesn't get a single benefit from any of this.

We've caused greater keks for less, let's trigger this bitch. The only people who can't do this are actually Hillary Shills

Have a bump friend, I want to see the left eat itself more

>Left eating themselves
That's the name of the game really.

Imagine:

>Dumb normies share Pepe hillary with Trump slightly disgruntled next to him, they share it like a virus on soc media. Trump gets more publicity, Hillary gets fucked, win win.

brazilians get out

Bump for smart plan

Great bump for Justice

ever suck a guys cock? Wanna suck mine?

youtube.com/watch?v=8l5tdsyuLX0

Pepe is chaos.

Kek aproves this plan.

Invest in pro-Hillary memes. When Trump loses, their value is going to skyrocket.

Gonna bury this bitch

good goyim! do something to draw attention from the "bernie basement dweller" comment! Give shillary the enthusiasm she doesn't have by sharing images!
This is the ultimate kike's kike. Sage in all fields.

Informative post, cheeky as fuck, OP keeping up the discussion. I can't not bump this.

Bump.

Fuck off with your redditfrog bullshit.

sage

FUCKING REEEE

>Pepette

yeah because forcing a meme worked so well with the google shit.

here's a fresh remix even though it is the opposite of what you're asking for

Actual OP here, Sure why not?

milhouse is a meme mascot for forced and failed memes. milhouse is a meme.

>Shilling for Bernie
>calls other people jews

No milhouse isn't a meme. "Milhouse is a meme" is a meme tough.

Is English not your first language? It should be PEPE FOR HER. Moron.

PEPE IS WITH HER is way better.

yw.

Sooo you want Cred Forums to make pro-Hillary memes and spread them around because apparently Pepe is so toxic we won't really be shilling for the Hill.

Nice try shill.

Google worked fine. Some people on the left sperged and wrote articles about it, and it's an easy way to make a post uncensorable. That's about all it was ever meant to accomplish.

counter-shilling shill shill!!!

I fucking hate crypto-shill, forced meme, personal army bullshit.

sage

Oy vey this is a great idea

You goy... i mean guys should post most pictures of hillary so we can damage her

I mean you're on basically the same track as I am, except the Hillary actually getting good press and elected.

Bump

>this sucks
>this really sucks

trash it

I played with a few different alternatives but frankly it's hard as dicks (which I suck) to even mix "Pepe" and "Hillary." Pepe for Her doesn't roll of the tongue as well, at least in my opinion, but then again the thought is what counts, not the shitty name I gave this whole thing.

It's a good idea if it is done right.
Smug Hillary has done some frightening shit.
If you could do a comic with Smug Hillary taking down Libya or creating a power vacuum in the ME then it would be gold. Like how she looks in this post.

It's just that the white race gets caught up in that as massive collateral.

>apparently Pepe is so toxic we won't really be shilling for the Hill

Even if Pepe isn't 'toxic', it's a hot button issue that warrants enough of a footnote to make even the most undecided voters even more concerned. Statistically speaking, Hillary and memes don't tend to produce winning results like Trump does.

Good start

why do they want to be associated with nazi frogs?
something must be broken in their nutshell

>Hillary doesn't get a single benefit from any of this.
Idk about that famiglia. Its not gonna turn the tides of the election either way but I vote we focus on liberating Pepe from the ADL. He's our frog and we love him

it's too late for this
this is extremely idiotic
if you actually know any normies you'd realize that they thought Pepe becoming a hate symbol was idiotic
political correctness and hatred of SJW's is already mainstream, and a cartoon frog becoming a symbol for white nationalism is just a sign of the times to them
this won't accomplish anything
They'll immediately dissasociate themselves with Pepe movement as people trying to derail
It's so extremely obvious

all you're going to do is make Pepe so retarded everyone will be too embarassed to frog post anymore

>complaining about forced memes and personal armies
>Cred Forums

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you new here bud?

>I don't mean to interrupt the festivities

This immediately blew your cover m8

get the fuck out CTR

this is pol. these types of threads are never a troll and people like you are usually shills.

Noice

lol ok sure my dude!

Pepe for she? The fuck

Sheswithpepe you idiots

CTR false flag detected.

Shut the fuck up you swarthy ass jungle monkey

Frogposting is already cringe tier

This is the only way I know that could turn the tables back in favor of our friend. I am open to other suggestions to this as well.