GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html?ito=social-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/01/nigel-farage-donald-trump-ukip-presidential-debate-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trump starts debating like a smug British man

you all laughed at me...

Didn't Nigel and his people say this wasn't true?

Would be funny as hell if it was...

>Trump suddenly starts bringing the bants

I love this year

I really do

all of Cred Forumss favorite people interacting to fight the globalist agenda

we may unfuck the western world yet

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

Why not revive Hitler to help him with debate preperation?

>all of Cred Forumss favorite people interacting to fight the globalist agenda

All we need is for Putin to make a large donation to the Clinton Foundation and very publicly announce his support for her, then say internally he's already purchased US Neutrality in a Baltic invasion once she's elected.

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

forgot pic

OH SHIT! just imagine how bad trump will annihilate hillary with his new smug british debating skills.

wont you be arrested for this post or something?

No.
Heil Hitler and may all jews die in gas chambers.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/01/nigel-farage-donald-trump-ukip-presidential-debate-us

Lol wut ?

Damn you, making me like this man.

VOTE TRUMP! HELP TO SEND THOSE WOMEN BACK TO THE KITCHEN!

If you value your prized Sexism, Racism, and Chauvinism, Trump is the candidate for you! Hillary will not, as SHE is the wrong gender and will do nothing to block your ambitions.

>based germ

No worries lads, just have him back in time for tea.

low energy as fuck mate

BRITAIN YES!

Honestly Nige could be a great benefit, there. He's a brilliant orator and knows immediately what to pick on and to keep hitting it home.

My personal favourites are when they tried to throw le smug champions of the people comedians like Russell Brand or Eddie Izzard at him and he made both of them look like hysterical morons. If he can get Trump to do that with Hillary, he'll be a tour de force.

That debate was great, especially when that guy in the crowd shouted "SHUT UP" at Izzard
Also nice trips

This isn't true sadly, but I hope it's given him the idea and now he does it

Way to earn that name dailyfail.

Oh look, one liar and cretin is gonna 'teach' another shithead.

El oh el, DailyMail is pure quality. So did Trump talk out of his ass again?

>I won the CBS poll with my beautiful hands
>the poll which doesn't exist
Good job muricans.

>when your fanbase is so retarded they have to have all the names spelled out to them
Always so pathetic.

Your 0.01USD has been deposited into your account thanks for helping Correct The Record and showing that You're With Her!

This better be made into a movie

>Shirtless Putin riding a bear

that scene in MW2, when Makarov says "No Russian" he means don't talk in Russian, he didn't mean to not kill any Russians, so when you write "No Globalists" you would mean not to speak in globalist language?

GOOD MORNING

Christ,imagine are nige debating Hillary

Jesus H Christ what a slaughter it would be

Oh god, do you realize how utterly perfectly this entire election cycle so far lines up as a movie plot?

>Trump announces his candidacy
>Everyone says he has no chance
>Jeb Bush is clearly the chosen candidate that the establishment wants
>Trump rises, and utterly destroys Jeb
>Trump and Cruz start friendly, and one of the only other candidate who doesn't attack Trump
>Suddenly, a rift forms between the two, and a potential ally becomes his bitter and most formidable opponent in the primary
>Meanwhile, on the Democrat side, Sanders rises in popularity. People love him. While we know his policies are ultimately bad, he is still a relatively honest albeit naive man. And he faces the embodiment of corruption in politics, Hillary Cliton.
>He never had a chance as the DNC long ago chose Hillary, and ultimately cheat him out of a win who could have gotten
>Even as Trump rises and wins, he is still underestimated, the media and establishment say he can't win, and the NeverTrump forces refuse to acknowledge him

Currently
>Trump faced off in debate, started well but ultimately Hillary is viewed as the "winner" due to Trump being put on the defensive.
>Everything is aligning to keep Trump from winning, from the media to many others.

We're living through the plot of an underdog story about a man who was said to have no chance of winning from everywhere become President.

>memes collide
holly shit

Trump anime protagonist confirmed