TRUMP GENERAL: BIG LEAGUE Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-team-fires-back-after-jane-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk
youtube.com/watch?v=61CiO7hVyF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg4DfDyowxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ffeH6mm6RU8
youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg
youtube.com/watch?v=uY89pjXa-EU
youtube.com/watch?v=0qV_lJX76bg
youtube.com/watch?v=4MPJXkvRRno
youtu.be/9Rj23-I8Mc0
rt.com/usa/361336-la-officer-involved-shooting/
twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers
intraweb.stockton.edu/eyos/hughescenter/content/docs/Press Releases/2016 Press Releases/2016-0930-StocktonPollClintonUp2016PressRelease.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
twitter.com/cronikeys/status/782260387659980800
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/hillary_clinton_stage_an_intervention_for_anyone_considering_voting_for_trump.html
twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/782325459392598016
youtube.com/watch?v=IeCWs4xf7EU
prntly.com/2016/08/11/cnn-ratings-drop-below-gardening-network-as-trump-supporters-boycott-over-bias/
youtu.be/E7L4V-CbdoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=32NjIl6fH8s
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton-5872.html
youtu.be/JbsEy3XKF6s
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9Go1PnAVA
youtube.com/watch?v=vsGDYcbANGg
youtube.com/watch?v=kPshx-3AFKo
liveleak.com/view?i=039_1475355537
youtu.be/yH1oKsYuMME
youtube.com/watch?v=61ju0veNalg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO BRAKES

RAPE-O-RAMA

lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-team-fires-back-after-jane-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/

THEY'RE RIPPING US ON TRADE

awoo!~

HOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEY FUUCK

DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO FOR THE LAST TIME

ITS FUCKING OVER

NEW JERSEY (Stockton College, 9/22-9/29):

Cunt- 46
TRUMP- 40

MoE- 3.9%
Also, WaPo/ABC will release new national poll in 7 hours!

I am an undocumented worker and I still migrate to Trump threads, sometimes even multiple times in one day.

>a totally legit homosexual for hillary posted that

WEW

>Inb4 autistic CTR shitposts

>too late

Lots of correcting there

Complete bullshit. Trump has 156 IQ, went to Wharton, and has a 98% business success rate. He turned $1 million into $4-6 billion ffs

If Jersey goes red he's rewriting maps on how republicans can win

oooweee a new WaPo poll... Clinton gonna be up 15, great!

REKT
E
K
T

I wonder what kind of shilling we can expect after the VP debate. I predict shills actually trying to push the meme that it means anything either way and that Kain blew Pence out of the water.

He's losing in that one...

We have beaten them back!

"Fat worthless tub of lard edition"

I think you mean T H I C C edition

Tim Kaine is far more knowledgeable than Mike Pence.

I expected Kaine to mop the floor with Pence at the debate.

IT~S REAL

If Trump pointed out that he is smarter than 99.99 percent of people and by estimated IQ would be at least the second smartest president after JQA, would that be good or bad for him? Kind of like bragging about his dick size.

>Tim Kaine is far more knowledgeable than Mike Pence

In the practice of Marxism. Pence has a much better record and is going to kick his ass

>worthless
he's worth 8 billion fucking dollars

It's how close he is. Jersey should be double digits.

Fucking leaf.

Maybe bragging, people come to the conclusion of his level of intelligence by themself if they are an independent critical thinker.

Hillary was pretty hot in her heyday

This needs a Pepe somewhere.

Literally doesn't matter what they do or say at this point he's going to win.

>Abusive posting that turns everyone to vote for trump.
>More and more new shills, every day its something different, no new content from them "dumpf" this or "dumpf" that. Meanwhile Hitlery is being blown the fuck out every day
>He's a russian agent, who raped wimmins, and said mean things about people ;_; did i mention he made pepe?
>Muh polls were rigged, they don't matter
>The agenda polls are rigged, they don't matter

Conservative estimates $3.9 billion when I last checked investopedia

Yeah, it's a shame she aged so poorly.

Really?

He's been doing that, look how many swing states or "fronts" Trump has opened up in the last month.

It's about the trend. Democrats are supposed to be winning a state like NJ by double digit margins easily.

They've had some sizeable rallies, good indicator of his ability to energize voters in that state.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQurQZzxYk

Why no Hurricane Katrina?

This. If he could convince Cred Forums he wasn't just another neocon hypocrite in one Hannity interview, he will absolutely crush the debate. He is VERY good at articulating his views and providing a hopeful vision for the future Reagan-style. Great foil to the popular image of Trump.

How can anyone not vote hillary? just listen to how she truly cares about women and minorities
youtube.com/watch?v=61CiO7hVyF4

That's the value of his real estate holdings, which doesn't include the value of his "brand" which he makes a ton of money licensing to real estate developments.

Trump Towers alone are worth that much

He's worth 10 billion.

that Portuguese faggot who said he was done making threads 2 threads ago won't funnel anons into this thread that created first so let's use his thread up first anons. I hate having two Trump Gens up

Vote Trump. Vote Early. Vote Often. Enroll the Dead Voters. Ooooooo

He is a very good ying to Trumps yang. Bit ashamed I questioned him at first.

Difference between Pence and Kaine is Pence left his state with a sizeable surplus while Kaine almost immediately raised everyones taxes.

Thats true. Only its hard to tell exactly how much. $3.9 is a good baseline tho because thats an enormous amount of wealth. Jr is worth $300 mil+ - more than the Don's father in his prime

Oh, her too.

I'd add them, but I suck at it.

TRUMP - PENIS

Gotta love those veepies

Scott's tweets are starting to sound like Trump's

Don's father was pretty based. He had to be the man of the house at 14 so he started his own business.

TRUMP is retarded.

America is producing more now than it ever has.

Most manufacturing jobs are gone forever. Not because of lower wage jobs in other countries, but because of robotic automation. All the morons who want the jobs back from China will find out that in a few years those jobs will be gone completely. Trump has no vision for America beyond 2020, he's still stuck in the Reagan era of dick sucking thinking the 1950s will return once again.

It's a pipe dream lead by people who have no idea what's going on.

Either you're retarded or you're shilling for Hillary. Jobs are getting harder to find then ever.

Robotic Automation means maintenance, means resource supplying and distribution, means finished product shipment, a great many 'support' jobs beyond the assembly line robots that take center stage, which still makes getting those automated jobs back a net gain in terms of unemployment.

>Jobs are getting harder to find then ever.
Where did I say it was easy to get a job?
because of wage standards and unions manufacturing in industries like clothing isn't coming back. Other industries are becoming more and more automated so you won't need many workers to manufacture this, but engineers to maintain the robots

The 1950s are dead and they're never coming back. Focusing on bringing manufacturing back isn't the way to go

That raises the question; what's the alternative?

He's not the only one.

Honestly, I'm not positive, but the US has already shifted too far to a service economy to switch imo.

As time goes on more and more industries will succumb to automation.

Driverless cars and tractor trailers-things of that nature. Machines will almost certainly eventually be able to diagnose diseases better than doctors in the near future.

I don't think focusing on manufacturing is as important as Trump makes it out to be

Where is this pic from? Was the bitch really crying?

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Bump to save from archive

So Trump is retarded for raising this issue, ok

i will ignore his determination and incredible stamina, I'll ignore his media blasting, his call for stronger support for our men and women in uniforms instead of demonizing them, his wide array of skills and experience in many types of business I'll ignore all of it and vote crooked Hillary

you're gay user, and I know you'll be voting to make America great again on Nov 8. keep shilling

Bumpity no archive yet plox

>The 1950s are dead and they're never coming back. Focusing on bringing manufacturing back isn't the way to go
>I don't think focusing on manufacturing is as important as Trump makes it out to be

Well, while I agree that in the future automation will make manufacturing obsolete (much like it did make spinning and making clothes by hand obsolete) that is not the reality for the next 50 years.

There is this whole generation that still depends on this kind of jobs to survive and still keep the right to vote.

They should vote on their own self interest and guarantee their livelihoods and that of their sons and daughters.

It is very beautiful to be altruistic and give up other people jobs without a fight. Thank god for democracy, allowing these people to fight back and keep them.

They should vote Trump, be it in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Colorado. Every workers, every coal miner, every farmer should and probably will vote Trump as he is the only candidate thinking on their interest.

Trump is not running for the president of the world or for the president of the cities.

SAVAGE

Scott Adams took the red pill and can't undo it.

Should Trump drop the "Law and Order Candidate" angle? It makes him sound more authoritarian and scary.

BBC DESTROYS Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg4DfDyowxE

anyone have links to the rally for tonight?

kek

>Should Trump drop the "Law and Order Candidate" angle?

Not in the current climate of increasing homicides, BLM, riots, etc, etc.

stupid fucking leaf kys

You haven't been watching

With the influx of shills (paid or regular) please remember to read this series of posts concerning to their most habitual tactics:

Also read the following threads concerning to the current state of the polls.

To summarise:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Don't fall for it, don't answer to the shills.

Studio that made this game was named "RedCap".

I wish I was kidding.

>RedCap
>red capsule
>red pill

It worked for Nixon.

>MTV
youtube.com/watch?v=ffeH6mm6RU8

" “In the event we are actually served this time, we intend to move for sanctions for this frivolous filing.”

This is actually the third time the plaintiff has filed the lawsuit, and there are some definite legal complications. From our June article about the lawsuit:

There are also some obvious legal hurdles based merely on the claims in the suit that would also make this case quite difficult.

For one, the statute of limitations on many of the claims including sexual misconduct, assault and battery has run up. Other than an affidavit by another unidentified woman who claims to have witnessed the encounters, there appears to be no other evidence concerning what happened. This woman does not indicate that she ever went to police. In addition, no other evidence like DNA or taped conversations has surfaced.

The plaintiff in this case has additionally claimed that she was “defamed” after Trump’s attorney said her allegations were “categorically false” following her first lawsuit in California. At this point, the real identity of whoever is behind these lawsuits has yet to surface. It would be hard to prove that an anonymous woman suffered damage to her reputation if no one knows who she is."

>Case is DOA

So they completely understand what we are yet still try to paint us as racists and monsters instead of appealing to us. They show us their true colors and their true intentions, which are selfish, not selfless. They act like we can't have a conversation or be reasoned with because they don't care about us, they're in it for money and power. This is why liberals will fail.

I can't tell anymore if it's a Cred Forumstard or, a legitimate Hillary supporter (lol) or a shill

>failed the bar exam
>smart
huehuehue

Ok but why is trump slut shaming a former miss universe?

Hes already polling terribly with women...

It is neither, it's a fucking leaf.

Praise kek

>literally anonymously filing rape lawsuits is allowed and currently happening
What the fuck has happened to our legal system

Guys, I gave money to Donald for The Art of the Deal - still haven't received it.

I donated for the T sticker. Still haven't received it.

I donated for the GOLD MEMBER CARD - no where to be seen.

What should I do?

This

Obama got something like 20%+ more than Romney. If Hillary is winning by 10%~ then she's doing monumentally worse. Also the fact that he's losing is irrelevant- if he's doing that well in Jersey then taking PA is all but guaranteed, since PA's voting base is far more conducive to a Republican win (NJ is 60% white, PA is 80% white)

Bragging about intelligence in hard numbers is a bad thing

Saying "I'm smart, look at my business- and if you support me then you're smart too" is how he gets John Q. Public with his six pack of beer and his round belly so enthusiastic about him

If he were to give a hard number then maybe Joe the Plumber knows his IQ is only 95 and then he doesn't feel so enthusiastic about voting for Trump anymore

She's a globalist.

Not just that
Red cap - red hat which is Trump's iconic campaign symbol

Can somebody give me poll numbers from today or yesterday ?

who is leading in states at the moment ?

youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

Stay based, Portugal.

>yfw we're five weeks away from electing Donald Trump as our president

The statutory limitation has run out. Trump's team is going to move to have plaintiff counsel sanctioned by the bar. It's actually not allowed and the follow up story will be Hillaryous.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvZALwBRgWg

Press F

>It would be hard to prove that an anonymous woman suffered damage to her reputation if no one knows who she is
Holy shit, BTFO

Well, which of the two is it?

>>yfw we're five weeks away from electing Donald Trump as our president

>And less than 1.5 hours from the next Trump Rally:

>youtube.com/watch?v=uY89pjXa-EU RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=0qV_lJX76bg DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=4MPJXkvRRno NU

Nice

I'm sick and feel like shit, so short reply.

I have been an automation programmer for a decade. I have worked for coke and pepsi and in the lumber industry. These machines are not magic. Even with highly repeatable tasks there are many things that frequently go wrong, even with the newest and most expensive automated equipment. At coke, we had fillers (bottle fillers) from the 70s (almost solely mechanical) all the way to state of the art shit which had individual flow-meters in every spigot. You still need operators, mechanics, QC personnel, supervisors, managers etc. And as said, all the other support personnel. These jobs are highly technical and well paid. Generally each specific component of a machine has a service representative to fly out and troubleshoot and calibrate. Temp sensors, flow sensors, variable frequency drives, pumps, motors, servos, etc.

Bringing these factories back WILL produce jobs, regardless of the level of automation.

i am shaking my head desu senpais
don't believe the "muh automation" shills

I hope eventually even the MSM picks up the rape story. I'm going to enjoy watching them spin that Trump raped an anonymous women with no evidence, and the case is well past the statute of limitations.

I don't think I'm ready for KEKs next revelation...

Praise him!

Libshits

Does anyone have more of these kind of images?

Burgerbros when will the next debates be?

Contact them. I got my book a long time ago. Hopefully you didn't donate money to those assholes sending emails pretending to be Trump.

youtu.be/9Rj23-I8Mc0

4th- VP
9th- 2nd presidential

How does dilbertman do it?

They merely adopted the autism

Do you know what the best contact info for them is?

There is also plain face evidence that Bill was a regular on the Lolita Express, while there are only election-year rumors that Trump had ever even heard of it. The MSM would be committing murder suicide if they covered this as a thing.

Thanks m8, have a scott

Trump was brave to go down to Mexico while Hillary lied about landing under sniper fire.

DONALD IS A RACIST, BLACK LIVES MATTER

Check the address you have on file. Realize your letter carrier is a flaming liberal or your local sort facility is ultra liberal. Select FedEx shipping.

Its a slow night

rt.com/usa/361336-la-officer-involved-shooting/

those protesters lool.

If you didn't register to vote at 18 you don't belong on a politics board.

Nope. Never had to contact them.
I know if you write to their HQ at the NY Trump Tower they'll write back.

After watching every BLM stream, no, no they don't.

Niggers can't even figure out why they are blocking traffic.

SPOOKY PEPE FOR SPOOKY RALLY

Is that fucking Donald Duck?

>slut shaming
Gtfo here.

>just contributed $210 to my man trump for signed hat & hat in pic related

what have you guys done to help him out?

Wow, even Donald Duck showed up.

I think that's the joke

TOP KEK

Happy Birthday Cred Forums. I remember when it was like happy birthday 4th birthday or whatever.

I'm a digital information distributor, an online corrector, if you will.

Basically, I shitpost for free across all vectors of media.

Even her protestors are low energy, and why have they escaped the basement?

What did Clinton do today to undermine democracy?

It's still rollllllliinnngggg!

>twitter.com/search?q=#BasementDwellers

Well they certainly look like a joke so I can see what you mean.

Live

THREADLY REMINDER

DEMOCRATIC PARTY TURNOUT IS HORRIBLE

TRUMP WILL WIN!

>this pic
disgusting

Jason Voorhees and now Donald Duck? Trump really knows how to piss famous people off.

intraweb.stockton.edu/eyos/hughescenter/content/docs/Press Releases/2016 Press Releases/2016-0930-StocktonPollClintonUp2016PressRelease.pdf

>no data on Dems vs Reps
>or for men vs women
So I'll assume it's stacked and he's probably higher.

AH FUCK GUESS WHO'S SPEAKING TONIGHT...

Give your thoughts on people like pic related

>tfw grandpa would refer to anyone named Donald as The Duck

He'd have voted trump. Miss ya gramps

GEANINE FLOWERS?!

Both registered Democrats.

I'm really starting to freak the fuck out about all this coincidences. Are we sure Trump isn't really a time traveller?

>Tim Kaine is far more knowledgeable than Mike Pence
>I make shit up for a living

A funny woman?

WITH MEMES LIKE THIS, HOW CAN WE FUCKING COMPETE

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

Idiot! That's the one thing we're sure of!

At first I was worried about that, but they've delivered all my other merch orders.

He likely sticks bananas up his pooper.

Can you run this game on Windows 7?

They don't exist.

CNN stole that Pepe from Reddit. We backtraced it the other night. That must be where getting the others too.

lock her up

Why the fuck is that hot

JANUARY 2017 LADS... IT'S HAPPENING!

Trump went to an ivy league business school

goddamn it.

Same proud cuck who made this beauty:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

this is cringe galore i had to shut it off

>that shaking
These nogs are trying to turn parkinsons into a dance, this is clearly making fun of physically retarded people. We need to report this.

MUST WATCH
(OUR GUY) TUCKER CARLSON KEKKING HARD AT A KID PROTESTING CLINTON

twitter.com/cronikeys/status/782260387659980800

daily reminder

Is all her 'meme team' can come up with?

Make a difference when you want to create something as opposed to being obliged to.

>gary johnson voters

that's gotta be the shittiest protest I've ever seen

Please delete this.

This is some of the gayest shit I've ever seen

brazil flag = muslim flag

all your pepe are belong to me

what the fuck is this

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/30/hillary_clinton_stage_an_intervention_for_anyone_considering_voting_for_trump.html

it's shockingly bad.
WTF is her campaign doing???

God help us

TJ endorsed Trump tho

It's hilarious watching hillbots freaking out about people saying that Hillary called bernouts basementdwellers

>omg read the whole transcript
>she didn't mean that
>come on

it's like the roles of hillary clinton and donald trump are reversed

Proto-tyranny. Emotion bomb edition.

Because you want to heal her and nurse her back to health.

HOLY SHIT!

>twitter.com/bocavista2016/status/782325459392598016

wow that sounds like it is gonna back fire

everyone dont vore for trump he says mean things

everyone gather round i will tell you about juanita broadwick

the political Left hates a taste of their own medicine. they scream and cry foul, i love it

That is Hillary's way of doing things.
It's just an historical clip of Cassius Clay.

a followup video to gaining millennial support

youtube.com/watch?v=IeCWs4xf7EU

it reminds me of the south park butt-out video

>pls don't let trump stoop to this level

>Zoe Goldbergstein
>white

prntly.com/2016/08/11/cnn-ratings-drop-below-gardening-network-as-trump-supporters-boycott-over-bias/

SAD

holy crap

>if I embrace their insults they will lose their power
Doesn't always work, friends.

I DEMAND YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO NOW

Persuasion

You aren't allowed an opinion if it doesn't match the lefts.

>this is why Trump will get more black votes

youtu.be/E7L4V-CbdoQ

M O V E M E N T
M A X I M U M

tfw when reddit is spreading that the ceo of the anti defamation league was a Clinton aide

Based.

kek
When do we find out the September ratings?

youtube.com/watch?v=32NjIl6fH8s

What are you listening to atm?

New Jersey tossup when?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton-5872.html

ebin as fuck

Holy fuckballs

There are a lot of semi-funny, "expert hypnotists" out there, I'm guessing it's the cash.

not even on Disneyland you get lines this fucking long

Everyone wants to be on the winning team

>his head of state is elected

wew

He's got a nice bod

youtu.be/JbsEy3XKF6s

Ha. A couple days ago this was at 1k likes and 300dislikes then she sent it out as an advertisement under a (((trending))) videos notification now it's at 7k dislikes

HIGH ENERGY

>Shillary down to a 6 point lead that King Nigger won by 18 points in 2012

M-MASAKA?!

Why are libs celebrating that they baited a political opponent into talking about things they made up? I thought they cared about policy and stuff. Do they know all the Trumo scandals are fake?

that is YUGE my friend.
trump will win

Better than ADL's version.

Gotta stay in shape for the neighbors

Trump Rally at 7PM ET

Stream links:

>youtube.com/watch?v=uY89pjXa-EU RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=0qV_lJX76bg DTSE

>youtube.com/watch?v=4MPJXkvRRno NU

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ9Go1PnAVA

How many tweets does basement dwellers have now?

youtube.com/watch?v=vsGDYcbANGg

reminds me to go and dislike all of that channel's vids

Nice

Me
youtube.com/watch?v=kPshx-3AFKo

>How many tweets does basement dwellers have now?

I don't know how to count the total. But it's poppling like one new one every second or so.

He's rich, which allows him to live next to attractive rich women. He's also not an asshole so people actually want to be around him.

Find some cheese elsewhere rato. You aren't welcome here

>17k views

Disastrous

i've measured voltage across a lot of components and looked at a lot of oscilloscopes in my lifetime, but I've never witnessed pink noise unless I turned on CH2

Ha. Blacks arent really into the progressive agenda. Lots a traditional. That's actually why obamas brother said he liked trump because he thought he would overrule gay marriage or something.

10.2 inch cock

And I'm just as nervous. He is going to win but I still worry the liberals are going to raise enough of the dead and find enough ballots in the back of their trunks to slay Hillary into the White House.
I want him to win and I want the salty tears to prolong my erection for eight long years.

>*Steps into Hollywood courtyard at high noon*

Afternoon /tg/ and fellow deplorables

Anyone got that "oh I'm sorry but did Trump lose" pasta?

WebM for you jerks

he has a point though

>and Cred Forums thinks blacks are inherently less intelligence

Country blacks especially would vote trump in droves if it wasnt for welfare plantationing & illegal workers taking their jobs (putting them on welfare also)

Reminder that Hillary was talking in a sympathetic manner not demeaning you dumbfuck Blumpftards

blacks really dislike the attempts to convert kids into trannies and shit

i was at a charlie murphy show, and he went off on gay shit and turning kids into fags and trannies. however then he went on about how much trump is a racist and dogwhistles etc

blacks hate republicans so they are stuck with the people who will turn their kids into trannies or muslims

thx

that blows my mind
ILLary doesnt get that many views on youtube

did he just win PA?

>9dMICgaY
>gaY

i-it means h-happy.. r-right user?

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

blacks cant tell the difference between jews and whites (neither can most whites)

The issue is cities and the progressivism they export. Also, they way the left is totally in control of education is disgusting. Its really a miracle we've survived, by we I mean the right.

Also a lot of blacks are die hard evangelical types. A demographic that both McCain and Romney completely ignored after the primaries.

>Hillary was talking in a sympathetic manner

She's a sociopath, and incapable of empathy or sympathy. But nice try.

Into the filter you go

What the fuck

calling them uninformed and children of teh recession . but i mean yea she cares about them user...keep shilling maybe you can make them hate you more

Sure, same way Romney was just being sympathetic towards 47% of the population

>actual quote
suddenly the actual line really matters when it is ILLary clinton
even though i think basmentdwellers is basically a fair rep of what she said

liveleak.com/view?i=039_1475355537

My blood is boiling.

Ian should delete his life.

Are ballots electronically scanned, or do people still check them manually? What's to stop someone just putting Trump votes on the Shillary pile?

I don't trust vote counting, whether that's electronic or done manually.

>the way she pulls her hand away like "NYEH! I DON'T NEED YOU!"

that's because we tend to shut up and do our jobs, for the most part, until election season

Blacks are less intelligent on average for the same reason poor whites are. There is not and there will never be any evidence that blacks are -inherently- inferior. It's all just education + culture, neither of which are genetic.

(((Millhiser)))

Every. Fucking. Time

I don't know if they're trying to make everyone gay, but they are trying to subvert and demoralize. Both Blacks and whites. Think about how many black actors you see wearing women's clothes at some point in their career.

The essence of his point is right though, nonstop degenerate propaganda on literal every single tv program these days. And that shit especially shouldn't be in cartoons and kids shows.

DELETE THIS

((Oy vey)))

Say what you want Blumpftards, but people with brains (Hint: Not Blumpftards) can easily see that you're all taking her out of context.

that has nothing to do with intelligence

it has everything to do with decision making

S T R O N K

It's like they don't even realize people remember how hard reporters slam Trump over his choice of words but immediately turn around and say Hillary didn't mean it. And they wonder why trust is nonexistent. Even if you don't like Trump the bias is obvious.

nice screenshot retard

Wow. Made me think

I think we all know the answer to that.

>black actors you see wearing women's clothes

white comedians have to do this to (in fact jewish comedians as well) , but dave chapelle only complained about black comedians having to do it

HOLY SHIT

DID SHE JUST CALL BLACK PEOPLE USELESS?

whats the point of reading it, anyone with two brain cells understands the disparaging nature of the statement

all the sudden context matters

Literally Kim Jong Un tier.

>ctr is so new to using computers that they can't even crop a screenshot properly
o i am laffin

>She wasn't demeaning African-Americans when she called them superpredators, she was being sympathetic
>She wasn't demeaning Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims when she called them bimbos, sluts, and implied they were being paid to talk about how he assaulted them
>She wasn't demeaning half the country when she called them a basket of deplorables

Just stop. The notion of sympathy is foreign to this woman.

she does all these little triggers to control her parkinsons

Which autist is actually going to count the number of people in that video?

Fucking hilarious isnt it? Suddenly the left cares about journalistic ethics.

Leftist have never been advocates for free and open elections. Suppression of people is their only goal.

LINK TO THE TWEET PLEASE!

Even with a profile pic that small I can tell he's a nu-male. Maybe it's the head shape. Maybe the distribution of coloring on the face. It's like they're all related. Like they're some kind of alien race that loves locking their little dicks into cages and taking their wife's name after marriage.

she wasnt demeaning vince foster when she berated him into suicide

I am a basement dweller who does not support Clinton or Bernie ask me anything

>cant even refute my point

See, Blumpftards are so fucking desperate they'll grab at anything, too bad for you idiots that people are sick of Blumpf's hatred and bigotry

new thread soon??

3 hats 5 shirts 2 sweatshirts 5 pins 15 stickers action figure flag wallet

once again we have Hillary Clinton sitting in her ivory tower casting dispersions at the "peasants" who don't worship her

well Mrs Clinton you just have to accept that USA isn't an autocratic socialist monarchy and when the majority of people thing you are a criminal and belong in jail, then that's the awful truth for you, aint it?

>Cred Forums defending Dindus

Come shit post lads

does it get really cold in the basement during the winter?

youtu.be/yH1oKsYuMME

>can watch it all but especially after 6 minutes

>but dont bringgg dat shit in muh housee

Does CTR not realize how counter-productive they are at this point? The level of shilling is reversely proportional to how Hillary thinks her campaign is going. In other words her campaign is shitting bricks over this leak and CTR is in a frenzy to correct the record.

At least why we know why they floated two phony Trump scandals earlier, they were expecting this.

just want to see the full text

> your home town will never have a name as cool and folksy like Spooky Nook

you really think people just do that? come onto these threads without being paid and try to shill for hitlery?

Can't.

We're waiting for the rally.

They're hopeless. We can't save them ;_;

If you have a point, make it here. No one wants to read an essay. If your point can't be condensed into a Cred Forums post it probably isn't very good.

>dolan duck

does a robot with c4 put an end to his criminal career?

Here's what it says
>Kids paid a shit load to go to school and we ruined the job market.
>too few opportunities for those with education and no experience.
>they act revolutionary because of this.
>we need to figure out how to keep their anger somewhere besides at us...
>Please No one leak this speech goyms

people dont think this country is going in the right direction
instead of offering change we need to shit on their dreams
dont be party of a silly lie political revolution

youtube.com/watch?v=61ju0veNalg
actual audio including audience laughing at the basement remark

>They seem to be doing such a great job
>Making our beloved pepe into hate speech, not realizing that they are literally fucking with the targeted audience here.

wew

I wonder why comic nerds are almost always insane lefties. Especially the manchild cosplaying faggots.

You can be a fan of fictional characters and stories without being an SJW.

This kills the shill

This is great. I have to work 8 hours at night so I think I'll have this playing.

>Trump rally in 40 minutes
>Going to go to bed instead

thanks

however, she changed her tone a lot to talk to what it seems like are black people

>Some are new to politics completely
no subject
Who is some?

Sounds again like she's saying anything to get elected.

NEW BREAD
>NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
>NEW BREAD

kek praise you

Probably because nearly every modern super hero is some kind of black, transgender, non bianary, bisexual, freak now

Why would the audience laugh if she wasn't mocking them for living in a basement? Hillary was joking about sanders supporters being POOR and living in a basement in the same tone you would refer to "cockroaches" or "poor peasents"

lmao

Hannity says everyday that these same people are "living in mommy and daddy's basement" everyday on the radio.

Problem is that when the left says it, it offends their base.

As an actual basement dweller I can assure you being conflated with bernouts is very offensive

I know a guy like that. He shares a lot of right wing stuff on FB but then will share an Occupy Demographs pic 5 mins later. Just doesn't know what he actually believes or what any of the stuff he reads means imo.

Where are they lining up for?

holy shit are you defending Hillary in a trump thread? G T F O loser

It was before even that.

>blumpftards
Thanks for the filter, faggot, never have to read another of your carcinogenic posts again

I want these fucking niggers out of my country. Win or lose, white nationalism as a viable political alternative is only a short few years in the horizon

Sauce

>Happened in California.

Madmen put up Trump signs in cali...