Are women happier?

Why do you think so many women display traits of NPD, BPD, and HPD?

Would you rather be a woman?

Women enjoy sex more and can get it whenever.

Women have a huge advantage in the divorce.

Women are allowed to slut around in their youth and manage to still marry a provider when they're used up 30-year-old hags.

Women will use men as emotional tampons and get away with it.

The average young woman is hedonistic and gets her way 24/7. They're literally drunk sluts that can never do anything wrong.

All you have to do is not be fat and you'll have men at your fingertips even as a 5/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"women happier"/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"would you rather be a woman"/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could it possibly have something to do with abandoning their original gender roles and opting for a life of being a wageslave/ "independent womyn?"

Is it time for the bi-daily sperg woman-hate thread already?

Yes, yes it is...

I'm the type of guy who women and effeminate men target online as a byproduct of this all.

Apparently, women are more miserable now than they've ever been, and yet I have been designated to be the sponge who absorbs all the backlash from that. Like. women have it SO HARD in western society, bro. Chad just fucks them and won't commit to them. Yeah, that's why we need feminism, yo!

I will be increasingly satisfied as women become more destroyed due to slut culture and degenerate western society. They wanted to be evil like this, now they are paying the price. Burn.

>Are women happier?
My women are always happier

Women are never happy because they're delusional thinking they deserve more than their worth.

>Is it time for the bi-daily sperg woman-hate thread already?

Welcome to Cred Forums, redpill area.

>Apparently, women are more miserable now than they've ever been

nope

Women is why men fight each other in wars. They cant enjoy life and thus make us do bs

>Would you rather be a woman?
God, yes. I want to be soft and pretty, carefree, get to wear cute clothes and play with different hairstyles and makeup. I want to be held in a mans arms and feel small and safe, be his wife, have his children, be a mom. Everything. Life would be so perfect.

>then you turn 35

Women seem to have easier lives but are less happy.

I would be married, and have kids by then. Since I already know how bad a divorce would make my life, I would do whatever I could to create a pleasant home life for my husband and kids.

And instead you were born a faggot. Tough luck.

Bullshit. Every guy would rather be cute, soft, and pretty.

le /r/theredpill

>be cute soft and pretty
>look at self in mirror and masturbate
>climax
>go back to shitposting on Cred Forums

Cuck detected

Faggot detected

Women will never be truly happy

>neckbeardtears.jpg the thread

your mom shouldn't have been on birth control for so long, you're disabled ..

>are women happier
no
Have you ever seen how women talk and treat eachother? It is literal hell. They lack any ability to distance themselves from what's happening to them

Ever since I started talking to girls and accumulating female friends I thank God every day for being a man. There is nothing like a good pal tbqh

So much womb envy from you guys. I know, it hurts, and can be difficult to come to terms with. I cry about losing the genetic lottery too.

women cant into happiness.

I would rather die a thousand ISIS torture deaths than live one day as a bleeding, sit-down-to-pee, honorless, disloyal dickless stupid weak loser with a pussy.

they do it to themselves
All they need to do is to not give a fuck. Not give a fuck about what others say about you. Not give a fuck about how they treat you. Not give a fuck about why they don't like you. Just stay away from girls you don't like honey, just don't pay any attention
But they can't, or rather, they don't seem to want to. They'd rather come and cry to me about how she did this and she did that and everyone is evil except for me of course

Older women are like cats trying to find homes for their kittens.

I've had older, more mature women try to set me up with their younger friends or family. The girls and women they try to set me up with have kids or other histories of making bad decisions which make me uninterested.

Have you ever even had contact with women? They are never ever ever happy! They bitch about everything and can't rest their mind with the overflow of nagging and rumors that they constantly hold prevalence to. The modern woman sleeps around and drinks but will go around posting bullshit or always saying they're "depressed, poor, and need a bar." The only happy women are women with a husband who has or will provide them with a child.

>hates on women
>posts pic of a beautiful woman

Have any of you guys considered becoming gay?

This level of hatred implies an obsession with women and their influence. Perhaps homosexuality would be preferable considering you all want someone that acts like a man.

do you really think the drama stops with being married?
I swear to God I have seen women in their 50's bitching like twelve year old highschoolers. They just never stop. They all hate each other, they barely tolerate each other. Their jealousy drives them insane
At least as a man you get a few good friends that stick around

eh women always seem to be miserable, especially when they get older, I don't know what it is but sadness seems to be ingrained in them.

the edge is strong with this one

kek burger you are the best. hard truth that

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"women happier"/type/op/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"would you rather be a woman"/type/op/

>1 post by this ID

Another day, another slide thread...

where do I go to rant about women though

I refuse to visit /r9k/

Gonna need a gf/wife if you intend on oppressing someone

Perhaps you MGTOW faggots should consider that you need to be around women to oppress them.

Something I've been wondering about mgtow men is if their parents got divorced during their childhoods.

My parents are still married as are my wife's parents. I love my wife and she loves me. We are better for being with each other. I know a lot of you have been screwed over by women, one way or another, but consider the fact that families are integral in successful, stable societies.

This exact same thread was moved by a mod to /r9k/ though last nighy, kek.

My advice would be for you to make an actual women thread that is politics related and not just a slide thread with

>1 post by this ID

It's in their nature, hey do it to qualify men as alphas.

Men oggle tits and asses to determine which women are best for bearing a healthy child and they won't stop oggling their wife's tits and ass, because they need to make sure she's still healthy. This dynamic may change in a long marriage, but marriage is a social construct we invented to maximise the societal benefits of monogamy.

NOW THE IMPORTANT PART:

Women also constantly qualify potential or current mates, of course also for their physical qualities, but first and foremost for their alpha-male qualities. This is the classic "shit-testing". They have to make sure you're a dominant man, so they (largely uncosciously) nag and whine and bitch and try to change you in order to test your resolve. If you give in and do as she pleases and basically "submit" and appease her, then you generally appear less like the archetypical dominant male she's looking for and become less attractive. This is at the heart of most relationships where the gf/wife is "suddenly" not attracted to the guy anymore, after he kissed her feet and complied with every demand.

I won't go into detail, but anyone confused by womens' "conflicting", "confusing", "shizoid" etc. behavior, should get into red-pilled intergender relations (basically the theory behind "game").

Back to r/redpill you geek

Do you know why Japanese anime girls are perfect?

Because they were created by men ~

isn't 80% of suicides men? So if your question is "are women happier than men?" then yeah.

I don't refer to how women treat men, most women in my life treat me very sweetly actually

I was referring to how women treat each other. It is disgustingly vile.

it's true, if you like it or not

have fun getting cucked, Nigel