SCAM: Muslims buys Soda with Food Stamps to sell in their store

Prepare to fucking rage.

This is why economies fail.

youtu.be/G-2lrDL4PgU

I growing very fucking tired of these parasitic fuckers.

Is anybody really surprised anymore.

>fuck america!!!

Remember these are the people coming in. If Trump loses that spells the end for America

>You're not native American!!!

LOL, this sour bitch grasping at straws

>my name is Fuck America
Kek thank you Obama

Asians do the same in Australia. Whenever coke is half price, you will see the little cunts with like 100 boxes to take back to their shitty little corner shop.

The only muslim family living in the little subdivision where I grew up owned a convenience store/bodega in the city.

The government finally caught them after they were doing shit like this for years.

>ITT: a bunch of NEETs loudly complaining about other subhuman parasites without a lick of irony

Fucktards :^)

It's not funny, that dumb coon ruined this country and Hillary is about to desecrate the corpse.

>This is why economies fail.

How so, they're stimulating the economy twice instead of once like most food stamp consumers.

arbeit macht frei

OP why shouldn't individual people pull the same stuff giant corporations do daily?

Stop treading on young, adventerous entrepreneurs

At least if Hillary manages to cheat her way to a victory, we'll finally be pushed too far. Something to look forward to.

>stimulating the economy with welfare money

sounds like a sand google to me. when I worked at a grocery store, sand goggle were always trying to take advantage of the sales by buying out all the stock.

management put an end to it and set a limit of one shopping cart full per person. Mostly soda or gatorade. then the google started using their spouse and kids to load up and that got squashed. ONE SHOPPING CART FULL PER FAMILY.

And yes, those fuckers were known to use EBT

The money spent on food stamps goes right back into the hands of the private sector. This is directly reflected in the GDP

Is exactly what the rich have been getting all these years with the same excuse

Why exclude normal people from it?

>"I have freedom of speech!"

I hate how she says that like it's some universal thing, as if that would be the case in the shithole she's crawled out from, and not the attributes of the society she's shamelessly exploiting.

Boil them all in pork oil

My record has officially been corrected.

I watched one get handed the sand google riches. He could have built a nice little Gem like I've seen more do. This idiot got addicted to lotto tix. Damn he had a THICC wife too.

nice blog faggot lmao