All memery aside Cred Forums, do you really hate the jews? They are a culture which encourages education, hard work...

All memery aside Cred Forums, do you really hate the jews? They are a culture which encourages education, hard work, and family. They commit very little crime and are pioneers in pretty much every industry. Is the only problem that they're successful?

Other urls found in this thread:

gtr5.com
natsummit.org
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They also encourage destruction of the West

Jews are the most powerful of the Abrahamic faiths with Christianity the Jews' workhorse and Islam the black horse
none of them deserve to exist and should all be gassed

The problem is their whole culture revolves around nepotism and buying influence.

>They commit very little crime

That's hilarious. Israel is a nexus of crime. Jews are over-represented in fraud.

All the jews that have actual power are ashkenazi (white) so I never understood why white nationalist were such conspiracy nuts for jews

they are a culture that encourages anti-whiteness, degeneracy and financial leeching.

Jews encourage immigration everywhere except Jewish countries.

I think you are confusing anti-zionist jews encourage immigration since they are liberals and liberals like immigration, and zionist jews are nationalists, they are your natural allies if what I have read here is correct and you want "pure" nations for each nationality.

It's not hatred so much as how fucking depressing it all really is. Here we have a group of people who have so much potential and instead of doing anything productive with it they invent a cargo cult based on meme currencies and start bleeding the planet dry, even getting away with it exclusively because the majority of those around them can not be assed to so little as learn their own culture or history (and much less another's), with the end result being - what? Millions of useless deaths? A few more zeroes on a paycheck somewhere? Hatred, strife, grief, misery in abundance with nary an end in sight.

Cred Forums, I imagine, is first and foremost a reflection of this; the world is fucked, its best and brightest down to lying on TV, its worst and weakest cattle in displacement schemes they don't understand though their life depends on it. And in the middle a few autists who actually read the books and did keep the record - only to have the aforementioned cattle flood it all with corrections and cast their work into insignificance more often than not.

So do we hate the Jews? I guess we have no problem with the goddamn Jews; they're the most insulting example of human failure in history but also proud of it - call it frustration if anything. Most of us really hate being their reflection though.

Jews aren't a problem, they are destined for failure over and over again in the long run

>Jewish countries
>s
You mean Israel?

I think it's a combination of relative success in their communities and cliquiness. But Cred Forums comes up with some real zingers. entertaining forum to say the least.

lol hasbara

All Jews are Zionists, even those Neturei Karta nuts.

Yes. Though I'm sure America counts as a colony.

Checked. Shouldn't you get a blog?

Too much censorship. I'm mostly curious if anybody spots the reference in there.

gtr5.com

natsummit.org

youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs

Jews belong in Israel, that's what it's there for

6 BILLIONS !!!

We're just antisemetic because we likes to rebel against society

WE HATE PEOPLE, AND THEREFORE WE HATE KIKES

>culture which encourages hard work
>They commit very little crime
>pioneers in pretty much every industry

kek

No, I dislike tribalistic jews who fuck over other groups and then claim antisemitism whenever they are called out about it.