The Tax Return Question | If I Was Donald Trump by Stefan Molyneux

>What If I Was Donald Trump? Stefan Molyneux answers Lester Holt's question about Donald Trump's tax returns - as if he was Donald Trump.

>"No, I am being asked about my tax returns not because my opponent cares about what is in them, but because she desperately wants to distract you from the disasters she helped create, and the real solutions I have."

youtube.com/watch?v=ibcffYFEIJM

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/194-clinton-donors-rewarded-appointments-state-dept-advisory-boards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The tax returns are part of a much larger issue of honesty with Trump. Maybe he will be a true conservative like he claims, but I suspect he'll turn out to be a limousine liberal Democrat like he's been all his life.

We see how he hates women so he'll probably stay right on abortion, but he's already backpedaled on healthcare, guns, taxes, entitlements, etc. and then ha says in the primary he won't endorse the GOP nominee if it's not him.

Clinton is more fucking conservative than this Trump poser.

t. Lifelong Republican who can't vote for Trump

Be honest, if Hillary refused to release her tax returns, would you think she was hiding something?

Hillarys health is much more important than Donalds tax returns. His tax returns wont end up killing him in office.

.t Long time democrat not voting Hillary

Good one mate

The only real financial thing Hillary could hide is all the money in the Clinton Foundation.

>true conservative(tm)

he's never claimed to be one and your ideology is fucking retarded. fuck off.

>Trump signs pledge not to run independent if he doesn't win the GOP nomination
>half the GOP still tries to fuck him over after he wins the nomination
Yeah Trump is the one being a faggot in all of this, not the never-Trump cuckservatives

>not wanting dumb sluts to be able to kill unborn defenseless babies is "hating women"

>.t "Lifelong republican"

really fires up the old neurons

Yes, but I'm reasonably certain that what trump is hiding is intense use of tax loopholes that leaves his effective tax rate super low.

>Hillarys health is much more important than Donalds tax returns

From what we saw at the debate, Donald was shaking, gulping water, sniffing and looking a little crazy-eyed. Clinton seemed very healthy.

The Clinton health propaganda scam seems like it was made up for the easily-fooled.

It's not against the law to take advantage of loopholes. It just means he's smart. Imagine someone who was aware of these loopholes and DIDN'T make use of them. If they're that reckless with their own money, what do you think they're going to do with other people's money (the federal budget)?

I know. Meanwhile if Hillary were holding her taxes, who knows what the fuck would be going on? It's not a valid comparison to make.

What's wrong with using loopholes if they exist?

Who better to close themthan someone who knows how to exploit them

she was obviously drugged up to be able to perform the way did, and regardless of well she performed at the debate, she's now cancelling events due to poor health. She can look great for 90 minutes, but it's easy to wear that smug smile when you know you're in friendly territory. She's a sick old hag that can't fulfill the duties of the office.

Like the Clinton foundation, and all those public speaking fees that so readily coincide with personal favors...

Don't forget about all those government jobs she had bidding wars for.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/194-clinton-donors-rewarded-appointments-state-dept-advisory-boards/

Thank you for correcting the record.

>cheating taxes is fine, you're just being smart
>welfare should be eliminated people just abuse the system

EXCUSE ME

>taxes should be eliminated people just abuse them.