California Thread

Southern cali bros I'm nervous as fuck after the earthquake advisory. Never been in a strong quake and idk what to do during the shaking I don't have a table to get under. How are you guys prepared?

> Never been in a strong quake and idk what to do during the shaking

run outside naked yelling

"ALL HANDS ON DECK EARTHQUAKE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU IDIOTS"

I'd be more worried about Tyrone, Jose or a tax collector than an earthquake brio

I always grab my dick when an earthquake happens, then my hand automatically strokes dick. I feel as if I have sex with the earth. The fear fades away.

Don't panic.

Sothern Califag here.

The earthquakes arent that bad. Quit being a pussy

What does /pol think of proposition 62? I'm for it, but how many cucks in California will oppose this prop. do you think?

It's not the same without the Japanese flag.

Learn how to shut off the gas to your house
Get a flashlight, water, cash, some canned food.
Keep your car gas tank above half
Go look at the state's desaster preparadness website

OCbro here.

Don't be fag.

anyone with half brain will vote yes. Its pretty fucked up that its cheaper to house an inmate for life than to simply kill him so might as well get rid of the death penalty.

Too many spics and niggers abusing the appeal process on the tax payers dime. I pray to Kek to strike down our democratic senators for life whom have been ruining this state for as long as I can remember (im 35)

LAfag here.

I haven't felt so much as a wobble this whole week. Too much rage watching the cucks and their pet pavement apes ook and eek through SoCal to notice.

>on the tax payers dime
Good I dont see them spending the money on anything more useful
Let this worthless fucking state go bankrupt

You dont own a table? Jesus man, buy some used furniture and live like a human being.

Anaheim reporting

Been praying for an earthquake all summer. Usually on hot nights earthquakes are more common but not this summer. Been hoping for 5.0 and above.

Stockton here. Not worried about earthquakes, more worried about south stockton niggas

Do earthquakes not scare you?

>still living in southern california
Come home, white man

Anything south of Placer is cuck country

>South of Placer is cuck country
>Not including San Francuckco

Try again

we need a good shakeup

Yuba county reporting in, hope the SF yuppies get a good shake

Tahoe and San Francisco are nice, granted. San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, are all shitholes, though.

Hello neighbor, Nevada County here.

Actually in my Xbox hueg RV moving to Washington state
Been in Cali for most of my life, now instead of a hot liberal shithole , I'm moving to a gloomy slightky cheaper liberal shithole
Somewhere past Stockton in the middle of fucking nowhere
Not afraid of earthquake happenings but if Yellowstone goes off I'm fucked

831 here. I wish San Francisco would go down knstead. Fuck that city.

Honestly surviving is just luck, my question is what the fuck do you do after?

Move? Find communal jobs helping? Literally not a clue.

831 here too.
UCSC

Stop drop and roll. Everyone knows this.

>being this cucked

san fran here

it's not that bad

I went to an outdoor showing of the last debate and was the only one clapping for the Trumpenfuhrer, but everyone here is so passive that I only got one or two dirty looks.

Ca Bro here... I'm prepared by not being a paranoid faggot.

earthquakes are fun

The last 2 digits of my post number is the magnitude of the coming earthquake.

>9
let it happen

uh oh.

If this post ends in 8, quake aborted. If 9, then quake tonight.

>9
ITS HAPPENING !!!
WTF MY CAPTCHA CONFIRMS IT!!!

Snore

SAN DIEGO FAGS REPORT IN

If the Earthquake goes off and brings forth devastation, meet me at Sharp Memorial near Linda Vista Road.

I'll help you faggots out.

>be California
>become root hub for all thats wrong with the west
>build most of civilization along fault line

Ever hear the story of sodom and gomorrah?

831 is just flooded with illegal beaners though.
its a fucking hostile takeover lads.

thats because you werent even born the last time we had a big one. faggot.

Kek wills it.

Buy a rifle before they get banned.

Also, this.

I live in San Diego, my dog has been going nuts all day

Feed your dog asshole

you're not supposed to get under shit unless you wanna be crushed. Lay up next to things, like if you have a sturdy dresser, lay against that. If the ceiling comes down

Look up "the triangle of life"

Cool, where do I go after the quake? Camp out in my car?

eat cat food

anyone here remember that big one in the early 90s? I was at my cousin's in LA. I mostly just remember being scared but I was a wee lad around 4 or 5

I tried to sleep through it but my parents came in and threw me under the bed.

>weather affecting earthquakes

Stop this meme

There are some old mining drifts and caves near here I know when the bombs start falling.. gonna stash some foodstuffs ,ammo and whatnot in them ..

>not living in the penninsula in a wealthy community

how does it feel being a cuckold living in soon to be desert weather?

the west coast is so fucked

I'm from Santa Clarita and we got hit hard from the 94 Earthquake. The sound of the earth groaning was incredible and everything was bright blue. I woke up to the window above me wobbling and I thought it was a sonic boom from the Space Shuttle before I realized what was going on. It lasted about 17 seconds I think but it felt like minutes. The 5/14 interchange collapsed, where the cop died, so the national guard had to fly us in water in glass beer bottles that were produced at the Budweiser plant in the Valley. Then we had to food at the 7/11 that stayed open and sold stuff through their partial collapsed wall.

Honestly I loved California so much I conceived my son right here.. too bad its gone into total whayckoville

This. Anything standing was good enough to weather the last big quake or is new enough to be built to a good standard.

I was all the way in Santa Paula during the Northridge earthquake and it literally knocked me out of my bed. It seems like things were a bit more active then because I remember several earthquakes around those years.

Either way I worry because I live in a very old ranch house under a liquefaction zone. Lots of topsoil and no one is anchored down or retrofitted in these old communities.

I ((survived)) the 1989 quake in SF bay area. It really wasn't that bad. Some shaking and shit falling over, that's about it.

As a Chilean i have experience in earthquakes. Every night i put down in the floor my LED TV, ps3 and all the shit that can fall and got rekt.

There is no much to do, if you live in tall buildings just pray for survive.