IT'S HAPPENING!!

IT'S HAPPENING!!
>IT'S HAPPENING!!
IT'S HAPPENING!!

We hit the Carbon tipping point.

According to even conservative scientists say that in the next 50 years nearly 4 Billion people will be displaced. Millions, if not billions will starve. Mass migrations, nations will crumble, cities on the coast will be lost.

The Network

youtu.be/Uc1vrO6iL0U

Headlines:

Goodbye cruel world: we've passed the carbon tipping point
>geek.com/culture/goodbye-cruel-world-weve-passed-the-carbon-tipping-point-1672840/

The world has already passed its carbon tipping point and there’s no going back
>thefrisky.com/2016-09-30/the-world-has-already-passed-its-carbon-tipping-point-and-theres-no-going-back/

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/04/28/audi-just-invented-fuel-made-from-co2-and-water/
youtube.com/watch?v=ckvDo2JHB7o
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah

So what you are actually saying is that going full sayan and cleansing the lesser races would be literal act of mercy?

I don't think the globalists thought this one through

GOOD

Good.

Good

RIP Gaia you were a good mother.

ITT
Things that will never happen

>nations will crumble, cities on the coast will be lost.
sounds awesome

Good

Thanks for the warning. I'll make sure my air conditioner knows.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

It's a Chinese hoax, right guise?

WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

good

only poor people will die, ie niggers and muddied

I don't know man. I've never seen a tone so dire in the news before. It's not the "we have to do this!" it's "we are pretty much doomed"

good

this world is shit anyway

>According to even conservative scientists say that in the next 50 years nearly 4 Billion people will be displaced. Millions, if not billions will starve. Mass migrations, nations will crumble, cities on the coast will be lost.

Wait, maybe Merkel was on our side all along.

By letting in millions of dindus now, she's trying to purge society of the weaknesses that would cause us to be devoured by the brown horde when the dream finally ends.

So we'll hate her. Because that's the plan. Because she can take it. Because we must suffer now to have the strength to survive the future.

thank dog it's finally over

>4 Billion people will be displaced
>people will be displaced
>people
nah m8
monkeys will be displaced. we will just build dams like we always did and it will work out just fine
>Millions, if not billions will starve
sounds like africa for the past 100 years
>mass migrations
yeah haha that's definitely caused by global warming and has absolutely nothing to do with the CIA constantly giving guns to "peace loving revolutionaries"
>nations will crumble
i didn't know britain would start crumbling if they have less rainy days and actual warm summers.
>cities on the coast will be lost
slums on the coast will be lost. for actual cities, see above.

nice modern day doomsday myth
no "global warming" predictions have been wrong so far so im sure this one will be 100%

>BY THE YEAR 2000 THE POLAR ICE CAPS WILL MELT!!!

You didn't listen.

David Rockefeller only had the good of the world at heart, and all you could do was label him a secret jew. Congratulations you dumb conspiracy theorists. You've successfully ruined the planet with your dumb meme magic and frog pictures.

Good

They say that every time and nothing happens. But then again, this is Cred Forums so you can very possibly be that doomsday guy off the street

Can we move to Mars now?

Sounds awesome until you realize it will happen over decades, not a single event (unless some massive storm systems destroy massive amounts of infrastructure). The human population will be forced to decline.

People will be forced to migrate. I live in New Orleans right now, we're already below sea level here, and the levees cannot protect us from a rise of 5-10ft, especially with storms getting more intense over time. People here are going to be forced to move inland over the next century, to the point where the city will effectively no longer exist.

The vast majority of our civilization, our most important ports and infrastructure is all in the coastal zone. Most of humanity lives in that zone. There will be mass migrations.

Think about Europe right now, the refugee crisis right now will be nothing to what Europe and North America will face in the coming decades as people migrate from Africa / Asia to Europe and from South America to North America.

Then you are dealing with water shortages, food shortages due to crop failures, and a human population that continues to grow out of control.

My only hope is that I die before I have to live in that world, I'm already 30 so hopefully I die within the next 60 or so years before things get really bad.

Cool, now we get to make new coastal cities and towns with modern infrastructure, we'll have longer growing seasons for our crops. Humans will adapt as they always have, I never understood the fear around rising sea levels.

>and nothing happens
That's because it won't properly happen for another 50 years, but probably well within your lifetime. How stupid can you get?

>we will just build dams like we always did and it will work out just fine

Alright, I just checked; if all the glaciers melted, sea level would rise by about 70 meters. My region doesn't have any areas below 95 meters.

I think we'll be fine.

As it was written in the Revelation.

The end times are nigh.

...I should repent for my sins.

No. Only Musk gets to move to Mars.

and cats sleeping with dogs

>50years
>ITS HAPPENING

Solution
Move all of humanity to space
Use planet only for resources, food production and vacations.

I don't want to set the world on fire.

>people actually believe this
Do you know how many times we've heard "we have (x) years to act" or "we've passed the tipping point"?

>"even conservative scientists!!!"
Blatant attempt to try and get uneducated conservatives onto the bandwagon of CAGW.

Then again, this was obviously just a b8 thread but hey, it worked. Have a (You).

>The human population will be forced to decline.
>People will be forced to migrate. I live in New Orleans right now, we're already below sea level here, and the levees cannot protect us from a rise of 5-10ft, especially with storms getting more intense over time. People here are going to be forced to move inland over the next century, to the point where the city will effectively no longer exist.
Cool. How do I expedite this process?

What if.. We planted enough weed to scrub all that Co2 from atmosphere?

they already said this would happen by now years ago

remember to sage

This has nothing with carbon to do but all with overproduction of children that shouldn't have been made. Just let them die and balance will be restored.

So, aside from Chicago, nearly every liberal bastion will be lost. How can we convince them to stay and drown fighting the oncoming deluge?

But we're already learning the danger of mass migration. We just need to build better ocean walls to stop the migrants.

Praise kek

"A person has already been born that will die from catastrophic failure of the planet"

>I was born to early so see the happening

I just imagined merkel trying to ride that bike, not a pretty site.

Its quite the opposite really (besides from the starving part), everyone is going to freeze to death from the impending solar minimum, economic collapse, civil outcry and so on. We are all fucked. Do not listen to the shills, they will alter your views to go with their own personal ideas (aka, controlling the masses). Think and do independent research and only till then you may have the truth.

>anything interesting happening
>ever
haha, not in this timeline

>Europe will be completely overrun by Africans and muslims by 2080
can't wait for them to eat shit for pushing the 60 percent meme

Just make them move to Chicago. I want more coastal liberal friends around.

>California practically untouched

So we had this "tipping point" reached and absolutely nothing is happening?

Tbqh I can't care less, oxygen is fairly easy to process, we can be helghast for all I care.

97% of scientists can suck my dick.

american cognitive dissonance strikes again

This dispels the biggest hole in the religion of climate alarmists, that government would stop it from happening.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

Not entirely sure. I have vague ideas involving forcing them into farm labor and re-educating them.

Maybe the Urbanites can be Serfs in the neo-feudal future?

>Europe will be completely overrun by Africans and muslims by 2080

Meh.. At current rate mudslimes will only account for 12% of pop by 2050

Look closer

But they breed.

>all glaciers melt
but they won't
in fact, we can already observe the so-called north atlantic anomaly, a sign of the weakening of the north end of the gulf stream, effectively cooling the north atlantic. it is suggested that this will eventually cause the northern hemisphere to cool down drastically.
not quite as much as in (((some guy)))'s apocalyptic movie though.

Feels good being an island continent

BUT IT'S NOT HAPPENING, EITHER

Yeah, all the shitlibs are on the coast.

>compton safe

why dog

>Compton is still dry
what a fucking bummer

Water World soon

Pretty sure births are included in the projection

>LA would get random islands here and there
Neat.

Would play a post-apoc game like this.

>literally all the nigger, white cuck, spic, and vietnamese infested shitholes go underwater

I see nothing wrong with this

>not quite as much as in (((some guy)))'s apocalyptic movie though.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS TOTALLY GOING TO KILL EVERYONE GUYS!

And the fact that all the ones here now will bring in like 8 'family' members?

My area of the city turns into an island
This is good

Hmm, I wonder where these displaced billions will go.

>build physics defying perpetual motion machine
>use it to power a fucking train

Wow global warming turned my 10 hour drive to the beach into about a 3 hour drive. Feels good man.

That city looks comfy AF

NUKE THE POOR, IT'S THE ONLY VIABLE OPTION

Davy Jones' locker

meantime in the real world...

>According to even conservative scientists say that in the next 50 years nearly 4 Billion people will be displaced. Millions, if not billions will starve. Mass migrations, nations will crumble, cities on the coast will be lost.
>tfw you live in the midwest

Caneda will finally be superpower. You will have all the arable land and all the third world slaves flocking to your shores

>Chemtrails
>real world

>you will never be a pioneer on a foreign planet because Earth is fucked beyond repair
FUCKING JEWS JUST LET US GO TO SPACE ALREADY
FUCK

fortune.com/2015/04/28/audi-just-invented-fuel-made-from-co2-and-water/

There are also dozens of companies working on co2 capture and storage tech. I'm sure we're 100 percent doomed and there's no going back.

I had a great life and definitely got my share, the late 90's and early 2000's were awesome.Pizza and video games every Friday, easy school work, tons of friends, good rests, Ed EDD ad Eddy like neighborhood, nice quiet town in NY, and before that a beach community in NC. All the best toys and comics, computer and NAT Geo, etc. Things were so great and I can always hold on to those memories. FUCK THE FUTURE! Let them pay the bill because I am paying for someone else right now. HAHAHA Pepe is god!!

not when literally every city if flooded 24/7 from mass melting of ice

>the late 90's and early 2000's were awesome
Yeah but they're just a memory now. What are memories worth compared to what we once had? Nothing.

Liberalism is the new religion
Tabula rasa is its dogma
Egalitarianism is its doctrine
SJWs are the new puritans
White guilt is the new original sin
Global warming is the new apocalypse/revelation

Finally living in the frozen wastland is about to pay off
Praise global warming

Can humans eat grass? There is lots of grass where I live.

>the jews won't send along DaQuan and Mahmoud for diversity reasons

The kike (((scientists))) blame famines when it's just nigger mismanagement. People have 10 kids when they can't feed themselves, and they wash themselves in the same river they shit it.

And they blame floods when people built shit in floodzones and under sea level.

It's just retarded niggers worldwide.

>mfw the Syrian refugee crisis was all manufactured to give Africans the idea that mass migration to europe is ok

> tfw you're the moorland master race

EAT SHIT SOUTHRONS

cant wait for the tf00t on this
How human of us to leave the lights on a little too long, for no reason, though?

Maybe if you boil it long enough? It would probably taste like spinach

Fucking this. But op is a faggot who probably never leaves his room. Life goes on, and it probably wont be as bad as this loser is making it out to be.

>The world has reached a carbon tipping point, our planet may be doomed. We need to cut carbon emissions NOW if we are to stand any chance of survival. Industry, transport, food, etc - EVERYTHING needs to change urgently. We're on a sinking ship here.

>How dare you suggest that overpopulation is a problem, you fucking racist? There's plenty of space left - we can just live underground, or in the Himalayas, or the Amazon jungle, or just replace agricultural spaces with high-rise apartments. Africa adding another billion people to the planet in the next few years is a wonderful boon for humanity. The more the merrier - there's no limit!

The left advocates both of these positions simultaneously.

Our best hope for saving the planet is radical population control. Any carbon emission reductions that we are making are just being wiped out by the ever-growing third world populations.

Yeah probably. It makes no sense that we're so intent on creating power vacuums all over the middle east. Even in the face of russia warning us to stop doing it.

>Untouched
>the center of California is flooded

Wew

Actually, I think the reason is that we're just that cucked by our need for oil (the very thing that ruined the planet) and by Saudi Arabia

This is a good thing. I live in Houston, and I'm still okay with it.

Declining populations? Good.
Massive upheaval? Cool.
Reasons to invest more heavily in space travel? Neato.
An inescapable and pressing incentive to improve nuclear and other renewable power tech? Schwiggity.

Chaos makes opportunity. Adversity breeds innovation. Opportunity plus innovation result in progress.

Actually the left are the ones talking about overpopulation, but they only talk about it in the context of white/european countries needing to have less children. They'll NEVER talk about how overpopulation is actually happening in places like the middle east and sub-saharan africa.

Same goes with climate change, as a matter of fact. The majority of pollution would come from places like china and india and such. They're dirty as fuck. Yet somehow, we'll stop global warming if America puts extra regulation on its coal industry.

My island is still above the water. Fuck you niggers!

>Captain's Log
>Mission Day 0002

>Good news today. The initial acceleration went well; fuel efficiency exceeded design parameters. Prior the to test, Spacer Mahmoud KANG DaQuan made an unplanned spacewalk after violating Ship's Standing Orders beyond tolerance.

>We should also have a slightly larger margin of error on consumables.

>Chaos makes opportunity.
>Chaos

So I'll be fine? Get rekt shitskins enjoy your swim across the north sea.

MEDIUM RARE

>The Middle East, a god forsaken desert hellscape is in constant chaos.
>Wanting to move to a planet that is nothing but desert hellscape
You Mars tards are priceless...

Who would of thought

Except it's a reality. The sea levels would eventually rise again whether humans existed or not, as it has in the past 4.6 billion years of our planet's history. Ice ages are why we live in an era of such low sea level right now, but the planet has had periods of its history in which no ice at all existed at the poles, and the sea level was much higher than it is today. The Earth is coming out of an ice age still.

As I said, even if human civilization didn't exist, the Earth is still warming and given a few hundred thousand / millions of years the Earth would likely have no ice at the poles again. Human interference has caused this process to increase 1000x faster than a natural process, leading to such rapid changes in sea level over decades / centuries, instead of thousands of years. If sea level was rising in a natural manner things wouldn't be that bad, and people would hardly notice it.

This is true, but the real problem is there's so damn many people, that wars are bound to break out as resources dwindle. I honestly see no future in which we happily solve all our energy problems without massive loss of human life, and an overall setback in our technological progress.

I don't believe global warming will kill humans, we are if anything good at adapting and surviving, but most of our descendants will perish.

Nah, humans can't digest cellulose.

But cows can, which is why the appearance of the gene allowing lactose processing was so signfigant.

>ocean levels increase by 25 feet
>rich countries are fine
>poor countries, who cares
>millions of square miles in norther asia and N. America are now arable land.

Whats the problem?

Just don't let muslims in and it would be a paradise in a few decades.

Let me know when this comes true and get back to me then

...RACIST!

>recently bought a house on a mountain in CO
>house will only go up, with the water
>might not sell great view to watch the apocalypse.

Alright lads, which cities should I visit before they get swallowed by Poseidon? NYC? New Orleans? LA?

It's all about the neighbors. The Middle East was alright before the Mohammedans showed up.

I imagine a sort of "Children of Men" sort of scenario for Europe in the coming decades. Africa has abundant resources, but they don't have the infrastructure necessary to exploit it to save themselves, thus they will be forced to turn to Europe through mass migration.

What's happening now is only a poor imitation of what's to come in the coming decades.

There's gonna be a whole lot of skittles coming our way over the next 50 years.

To bad nobody cares about that anymore

I want to visit Vegas once it gets some beachfront property.

Hopefully this comes true, unlike when all the scientists and government agencies believed we were going into a life-threatening ice age just a few decades ago.

Right. The key is that we don't let them in.

>and nothing of value was lost

Not even the most dire predicitions claim ALL the glaciers will melt, most predictions are that the ocean will go about ~20 feet or less over the next 100 ish years.

Its fucking nothing.

>America suddenly becomes 85% white

>I don't believe global warming will kill humans, we are if anything good at adapting and surviving, but most of our descendants will perish

I'm 25 right now. How should I prepare? Having kids is out of the question, of course. Will I live long enough to see normies get BTFO?

Yeah, that's true. But it helps to jump straight to a worst-case scenario. That lets you dictate terms and avoid arguing semantics and predictions.

>niggers, spics, jews, and cucks are all just going to sit still as the tides slowly rise, and will never ever head inland and invade whiter territory

>I live in New Orleans
Eat shit, fucker. You're part of Louisiana's problem. Go die in flood. I'd rather the 2 less electoral votes we'd have without you.

>4 Billion people will be displaced.
>2 billion from darkest Apefrica straight into your neighbourhood

>tfw global warming promoters are just left-wing happeningfags
>"This time it's totally happening! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

The collapse of this modern civilization built upon industrial exploitation will bring about the restoration of a reinvigorated Traditional social order that regards the earth as the sacred mother of his children and will understand the efforts of human labor as gifts to her in reverence rather than seeing human effort as an act of subjugating and exploiting her fertility.

This heroic undertaking of restoring the ideals of Tradition will fall into the hands of those who in the end of this period of collapse and disorder stand among the ruins, now imbued with the spiritual vitality necessary to actualize such a vision

can we have another maunder minimum? i'd love to see some arabs starve to death

>Except it's a reality.
I'm not doubting that. The point I'm making is that liberals treat global warming the way first century christians treated the 2nd coming of christ. I'm referring to the cult-like way people talk about global warming and how you need to live a piou- I mean "ecofriendly" life subservient to Mother Gaia in order to be saved from the coming apocalypse.

>Whats the problem?
Modern Migration policies. Pick related. Prepare your anus. 2 billion sub-human baboons are coming to ask for your tax money and social housing next door.

pic* related

Where the fuck are you from? Shreveport or some other boring suburban shithole like BR? There's a lot I dislike about NO, but I'd still rather live here than anywhere else in Louisiana.

>dat Nigeria growing larger

scared.jpeg

Don't ruin it you cuck

Thats a fixable problem unlike global warming.

Bullshit. The idea of a tipping point for carbon is based on the false idea that carbon causes a positive feedback loop of increased warming leading to more carbon being released into the atmosphere. This has been proven false by empirical data, but is still the cornerstone of all predictive models pushed by climate change alarmists.

I agree. The faster the better. But the problem is that the west is already flooded with Negroid and Mudslamic subhumans and future VOTERS who will vote to open doors to their baboons kin.

They're all in cities, right? Getting out of a dense urban area is pretty damn hard in any large-scale crisis, most will never make it that far. The few that do will find themselves completely exposed in the whitest and most well-armed parts of the country.

>why we can't beat the Soviets

The people in cities can still vote. All the Jamaican baboons on welfare in London have the same vote as you do. They will vote to displace you.

Weed man will set up a direct link to Africa for you leaf

Which is why we need to fight back now.

I have my own escape plans.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckvDo2JHB7o

I agree.

>implying the day of the rope won't happen first

Literally just an excuse they're going to use so the west will accept more refugees

PRAISE KEK

...but still fake

Kek

They'll get killed if this is going to be as bad as they claim. If not by governments it will be locals killing them. Yurop is already at a breaking point, and that's just from Syrian refugees.

cher I'm from dat acadien, happiest place in da contry. Go die in a ditch, cher

>thinking you wont be overrun with them as well

You act like global warming will be the glaciers instantly melting and a tidal wave crushing all the cities.

If it happens at all, it will be a slow rise of the tides over the years. They'll mass migrate into nice white areas and ruin them . And the gibs, my god all those gibs.

We'd be anywhere from decades to nearly a century behind on many key technologies if not for the world wars. Lower populations will encourage massive automation of farming and manufacturing practices, and pave the way for larger future populations.

>conservative scientists
The Earth is flat.

remember that the people most screwed are third world nations so... that'll solve our arab, chick, and hispanic problem.

Except it wont, because our shitty governments will take them in.

Was 9/11 the end of normalcy

>in the next 50 years nearly 4 Billion people will be displaced
What a time to be alive.

its all part of the plan

>drop chemtrails into the atmosphere for decades
>wonder why the ozone layer is all fucked up
>wonder why we have global warming when the heat cant escape the barrier of particles in the atmosphere

The ozone layer is actually well on its way to recovery

Like fucking tumors/

I am literally not afraid, not even of your trips. Global warming can go fuck itself, I really don't see how bad it could be. I doubt I'll be suffering the consequences of this, other than my property value rising, living in the mountains.

Fuck brown people, they are why we're in this mess.

Yea lets worry when things heat up to Roman warming levels. Instead of regulating small businesses to death due and making climate change advocates rich.

Yeah, if you really wanted to fuck the planet up, Just load a plane full of R22 and dump it in the atmosphere

>according to scientists
Discarded and confirmed false and homosexual. Climate change is 100% a hoax

bye bye american alligator habitats. I hope you awesome guys can adapt to sea water :(

>i-it's gonna happen!
>n-now it's REALLY gonna happen!
It is never going to happen and it never was going to happen.

>corpus christi and houston are gone
Let's speed this shit up then.

Sad thing is that the Soviet Union may have fallen, but they won in the long-term. It's terrifying how many of their goals were achieved.

rense.com/general32/americ.htm

we can use this to our advantage

>trapped for millenia under flooded dome
>growing pollution and geoengineering failures heat the atmosphere
>ice ring sealing us in danger of melting
>once melted humans escape enclosure via antarctica
>discover hidden lands the jew have been squandering

The cold war never ended

>island-er reporting in
Feels absolutely terrific. I'm loving our natural barriers. Too bad for frogs and krauts.

>tfw live 850m above sea level
Hell yes
Coastal fags BTFO

The worst thing is that food will become more expensive and I will still be able to easily afford that. The number of wars in shitty countries will increase, though, and given that each developed one will face sort of a mini-crisis, they will turn even more inwards and let the shitty countries rot. Also, if scarcity is on people's minds, the liberal mindset will quickly be wiped out in the US and Europe.
If anything, we should be supporting climate change.

We need to keep pushing the oil companies to keep the politicians on the payroll. this will bring about the final happening and allow the rise of fascism once again

Your coastal cities are doomed, but you'll get a nice inland sea for compensation.

I study journalism. Google "agenda setting" and calm down.

>Only areas getting sunk are shitty indigen lands in the North, communists in the northeast, trash peoples in other countries and half of Argentina and Uruguay
I'm absolutely fine with this

United States loses its dick due to global warming. Canada continues to fuck a tranny.

Great, if everyone agrees it's inevitable we can finally stop pretending to care and build "clean diesels".

Breaking: scientists say things that keep their budgets funded. CTP is sensationalist drivel

Ooh, islands inside of the island.

What about Europstan?Is Russia gonna be alright?

Long period cycle. Happened before without us and should happen again without us

i only hope brazil will drown