The first scene in the new battlefield game...

the first scene in the new battlefield game. i wonder what sort of message the developers were trying to send about the horrors of the first world war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxb3j6Ps44c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Zbs0qFPv4
youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a negro
>First World War
wut

ayo fuck u white boi, we wuz fightin in da somme n shiet

y'all mothafuckas lovin our BLACK DICK

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxb3j6Ps44c
Starts
@
1:05:55

Most of our blacks went back and lived out their lives in France, with the death of an entire generation of French males it's not a stretch to think America made France blacker then ever after the war.

>niggers

>horrors of the first world war?
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy

Look up Rhineland bastards. They were bastard mulattos born from black French/Algerian troops and white German women in the Rhineland during a postwar occupation of that region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

massive exaggeration.

That it mainly affected niggers. Hail your new nigger overlords.

Algerians are not niggers. And Algerians are not French. They are Magrebian Arabs. you're a mess.

t. Algerian using US proxy

That they're traitors to their own people and should be burned at the stake.

Swedes haven't been in a war for 200 years so they don't give a fuck about shitting on everyone else's ancestors.

That's apparently Field Marshall von Schlieffen being woken to the news of the breakthrough at Ypres

>tfw no qt black negro boyfriend bull with 40cm dick

why even live?

underrated

Source? Is someone doing a walkthrough already?

c u c k ed hahahahaha

Wow so progressive. I am glad the age of cis white protagonists is over for gaming

I'm more peeved about the haji bitch they fprced into the game.

It is pretty funny the only Americans in the game are niggers though

another lazy black man sleeping?

it has begun

>In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from any kind of relationship to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race "by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe."[5] He thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."[6] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified"

they are equalizing young kids in order to maximize effienciy at later level in order to spread human population effienciy, the whites already have the imagination fuelled from the 90s and early 2000s.

Lol all the niggers in the beginning die with the remaining to be saved by brits in a tank

I like how there were white French soldier fighting as well, but it was only switching between the blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Zbs0qFPv4

first single player gameplay

looks like you play multiple big black men in an all black team and cùck a bunch of tiny white german soldiers

reminder that this is one of the very few depictions of ww1 in the media and possibly the most popular of our generation

thanks sweden!

Sleepy negro late for battle, dreaming of a bucket of extra crispy wangs & watermelon wedges betwixt a pair of 36F black titties

Black men fought in WW1 and were treated like second class citizens when they came back. Why are you offended by black History.

why the fuck do cucks do this? do they really secretly love black dick?

Fuck you Sweden.

What do you mean? The nigs get rekt by the huns left and right, damn shame you won't get to play as a German though.

I'll always have Verdun

can someone explain me why i see party hats?

Germans are black too.

>t. Cherry picking

I like Sweden's comedy posts, very good shit

>Happy 13th Birthday Cred Forums!

>fought
They were used for labour by the US army. The French used black in combat in Europe in small numbers. And Sweden focuses on this for Swedish reasons.

>Cred Forums made a big fuss about 1 (ONE) SECONDARY black character in a sci fi movie but won't do anything about marxist revisionism in an extremely popular video game that will be played by millions

reminder that this war destroyed europe and never got the media attention it deserved, these were your great great grandfathers dying in this war but they're making it about niggers and arab women

you're allowing this Cred Forums

you missed the newfag
you newfag

german education, everyone.

Drugs?

October 1st is the anniversary of one of the most disgusting things to ever have happened to the human race.

WE WUZ TRENCH WARFARE AN SHEEEEIIT!!!

>marxist revisionism
You took words out of my mouth.

They didn't look very black in the gameplay, its probably a multiplayer thing where you can customize you player as a nigger regardless of where the map takes place or maybe its a placeholder.

We'll see, I've seen pictures of that class as a white German

Is that why they made the AI summer than a nigger?

When did ww1 become ww2 with slightly older fashion and guns? Is this before or after the levels where you sit in a soaked trench for six months and then get killed by a stray artillery shell?

Don't buy this garbage.

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

Always gets me

Excellent

Looks like he's in a hospital bed. The woman is most likely a nurse.

1,400,000 French and colonial soldiers died during this war.

A tiny portion were from the colonies:

Algérie (1914 Algérie française) : 38,550
Viêt Nam, Laos, Cambodge (1914 Indochine française) : 12 000
Mali (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 10 000
Maroc (1914 Protectorat français au Maroc) : 8 000
Sénégal (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 6 000
Guinée (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 2 500
Madagascar: 2 500
Bénin (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 2 000
Burkina Faso (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 2 000
République du Congo (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Équatoriale française) : 2 000
Côte d'Ivoire Côte d'Ivoire (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 2 000
Tunisie (1914 Tunisie française) : 2 000
Tchad (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Équatoriale française) : 1 500
République centrafricaine (1914 Oubangui-Chari) : 1 000
Niger (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Occidentale française) : 1 000
Gabon (1914 territoire de l'Afrique-Équatoriale française) : 500

This game is a fucking insult to all the French that died.

Is this real? Is this a plot to turn black men into autistic neets?

We wuz kaiserz n sheeit

kek
>tfw Turkey is whiter than Britbongs

I don't get the problem.
Could someone explain?

This is like the black virgin of autism.

>Bénin
spurdo.jpg

Hello newfags

thought he would wake up in a bugatti.. really makes you think.

The black germans in the western front, blacks in british uniforms I can understand as colonial troops but theres no excuse for the western front pic

dont even fuckin care anymore

At least you get to kill a lot of coons as a German.

I heard you can change your character "skin" to another race since everyone complained so much.

Ha that adolf guy was cracy!!!

o-oh wait, its all coming true...

Well atleast when they revisit WWII, we can demand black nazis.

Wrong. You literally only get to play as black people on the "good" side

>A nigger ANZAC soldier
Wow, that trigger even me

The swedes have gone too far this time..

Sure was easier to write Hitler off as a crazy man before his predictions started becoming clearly accurate.

Is there a mission where black men rape European women after liberating a village?

Google "Emmitt Till's father"

Niggers are the real heroes. They saved us all. If it wasn't for the Harlem Globe Trotters battalion the German forces would have overrun Europe with their full auto weapons, speedy cars, and nazi ideology.

I know this because I played battlefield one's campaign and never read a history book like most people.

There's even a chapter that makes you play as a female Arab rebel against Turkey.

they have been clearly accurate since the 60'ies.

Now they are just undeniable. Large parts of Mein Kampf could just as well have been written today if you change a few names and countries around. its incredible. And scary.

>arab revolt against ottomans was heavily inspired by a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam
>arab fundamentalists letting women fight
That is beyond unrealistic.

Not just any fundamentalist, the fucking bedouins, the people hajis treat like shit because they suck so much

Why the fuck is everyone complaining about this game? It's literally the best shit ever. We got our dream game. We can spend countless hours killing niggers in the most amusing ways possible.

>female Arab rebel
what the hell is that on pic? baba vanga on killing spree?

>60'ies

Just "60s" is fine (no apostrophe), my breakfast pastry friend.

You can select your race in multiplayer and these are screencaps of people playing as blacks.

Apparently the campaign setting here is from the 369th Infantry Regiment, AKA Harlem Hellfighters. If this isnt the case Ill be pissed, if it is then I dont care as long as its semi historically accurate. Besides I care about the graphics more than anything, BF has been dead to me since the end of 3.

>semi historically accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI

this is why you dont buy any EA games after 5 months at the very least. EA betas are always retarded

Harlem Hellfighters.
Blacks were there, but not in anywhere near the same numbers

bump

i'm not sure i get this
ptsd?

gas the kikes n shieet

Fuck this game