Terrorist attack on Paris

I made the mistake of posting it on Cred Forums first.
My thread is now a trap thread.

td;dr: Some guy claimed that he was going to do a suicide bombing on a french forum.

Cred Forumsthread/706175112

>15-18
Into the trash it goes

>15-18

it's 18-25..

anything new tho?

Someone said this guy made a new post on fb

This is his latest post.
The police allegedly blew up a scooter that had seemingly nothing to do with the guy.

fb
profile.php?id=100012809677379
Mouloud Ohebs

wont be happening tonight.

Maybe post the updates from fb as text for easy translation...

anybody care to translate?

Same shit

I only used the Translate button on facebook for this

Al hamdoulilah is deflected the cops mseken they fall on the scout scooter, jattend the right time, Hakim is ready with explosive belt yet we send some scout to be on and when the time is good hakim throws himself at the center of the Tower effeil in esperan to go unnoticed "If I get drawn before reaching destination, we will not worry the bomb will be detonated now" -Hakim, mashallah support it is al

Using Google Translate...

wasnt there a guy who was periscopong from the eiffel tower?
anybody got a link?

Relaye pas ce vieux hoax de jvc.

Link ended.

Al hamdouillah we got the cops distracted they fell on the scooter. I'm waiting for the right time, hakim is ready with an explosive belt (suicide vest) we'll throw some more flares to be sure and when the time is right Hakim will throw himself in the centre of the Eiffel Tower hoping to pass unnoticed.

"If I get shot before getting to my destination, don't worry the bomb will detonate instantly" - Hakim
thats why you post on Cred Forums
noones online on Cred Forums

Use this: earthcam france/paris/?cam=eiffeltower_hd

All the links are on the Cred Forums post
"Thanks to God we dodged the cops, they fell for the bait ( the scooter ). I'm still waiting for the right moment We'll send some more scouts and then Hakim will blow himself up right in the middle of the eiffel tower, even if he gets shot before exploding the bomb

Hakim = wise or the wise one
al hamdulillah = praise be to god
mashallah ~ praise and thanks to god for this specific good thing

Frenchfag here - translation is fairly accurate.

They evaded cops on scooters.
Hakim has a bomb belt.
He's going to wait for the perfect moment and make his way to the center of the eiffel tower.
If he doesn't nake it he's still going to detonate the bomb, don't you worry

We already have a thread on this, you sissy little faggot.

Isn't a bit late for an happening? 00:40+? It's saturday evening ok but the news coverage isn't optimal

Good point bro, I never knew there were only certain times you could blow yourself up.

Really makes you think huh?

Paris 20-21 Nice 22:30
They never attacked on night... but I guess that making French waking up seeing Eiffel Tower damaged is ok for them

Any news?