How is the job situation in you're country?

How is the job situation in you're country?

>Canada
>NOT good

Other urls found in this thread:

tjenester.nav.no/stillinger/stillinger
careers.hulcher.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PjQd5i4q4HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US, SoCal

Mexicans have fucked up wages by working for less than minimum wage

shit's fucked but i'm sure you already know that

nothing's more depressing than seeing 40-50 year old people working at mcdonalds

USA good if you want to make $10 an hour part time because mr goldstein can't afford to pay you more. he needs a new Mercedes next month.

Jobs that will keep you out of poverty: not good

Have you tried studying/training in something that's actually useful?

How's the job situation in Canada for people who know the difference between "you're" and "your"?

What's wrong with the job situation in Canada?

>CANADA
>No fucking clue, I'm a comp sci major with co-op experience so I'm set for life
unless shit really hits the fan and nobody wants any more video games or iPhone apps

Yes I'm going back to school to get a computer science degree

26 isn't too old r-right?

>be OP
>no one wants to hire my unskilled lazy spergy ass
>therefore job situation in Canada is terrible

Third world tier

>flag related
What is job lol

Nobody wants to work for Safeway or McDicks anymore so they bitch about how there aren't anymore jobs.

>SPAIN
>We are fucked

People fight over working at a fucking mcdonalds earning less than minimum wage here

if your in bc I'll hire you i need cooks or hard workers

It's improving. I've been employed since last summer. How are the rest of you /brit/s doing?

I have a chemical engineering degree, been working since I was 15, have worked tons of physical labour jobs including night shifts, and worked while going to school

>huur unskilled and lazy

>been working since I was 15, have worked tons of physical labour jobs including night shifts, and worked while going to school
so why are you bitching about the job situation faggot

Midwest is pretty good. Factories are always hiring for $10-14 an hour starting wage with bennies and double that pay down the line. Cucks would rather work at Starbucks and complain about their liberal arts degree so lots of young people aren't applying.

I hear some people talk about how it's so hard to get a job an shit here. But it wasn't hard for me. Got my first job pretty easily. You just can't be a lazy piece of shit and expect a nice comfy office job if you have no work experience. I currently work at UPS and it's my first job ever. Took me maybe 10 applications to random places until UPS answered. And voila, that's how easy it was. No connections or anything.

And my resume and cover letter writing skills are also shit.

>no degree
>helldesk life last 2 years
>quit job
>have 6 recruiters call me for database admin positions the first week.
>go with NCR because paid travel.
feels good man.

absolutely disastrous,11,8% unemployment rate
thanks dilma

>absolutely disastrous,11,8% unemployment rate

Youth unemployment in Spain has reached a new high of 56.1%,

Are you sure you have enough immigrants?

Job market in canada not that bad

I'm 23 and going to school still and make like $27/hr as a janitor

Pretty comfy and work about 32 hours a week

>Russia
>NOT FUCKING GOOD

I see many help wanted signs. Keep in mind, it's for fast food places and such. Not sure about the demand for professional jobs

New York by the way

>america
>utahbro
>job shortage means I can get almost any job I want

Private sector growing, public sector shrinking in most of the country, except Rogaland. Rogaland was drastically hit by the low oil prices and oil hundreds of oil workers have been fired.

33% of Americans unemployed. Not good m8

Non existent. Job postings here are for work out of here and in the US.
>7.25 min wage
>I'd have to take a paycut here even if I could find a job
hahaha

It's probably more than that though, you can't trust nothing what this goverment says.

>$27/hr as a janitor

What in the fuck

As I understand it, there are so many jobs available in the UK that we need to import millions of workers to try to fill them. This means there must be 0% unemployment for UK citizens/subjects.

We live in glorous, economically prosperous times, pass it on

its shit

thanks obama, i hope hillary will change things

>not knowing simple economics.

>not recognizing obvious irony

Britain might be gr8 again if the Tories don't screw up Brexit.

Maryland here.

It's not really bad, if you get manager experience you can slip in at pretty much any restaurant.

I've gotten a few offers for places trying to steal me, my place of business upped my wages to match what they offered, which is nice. Seems like a job seekers market, but I'm sure my experience isn't universal.

However as soon as something comes along that is: more convenient, easier work, better pay, more qts to flirt with, more benefits (all boxes need to be checked because I get those now) I'll leave this place with no regrets, I think corporate knows that and would fight to keep who they have.

Working as a draftsman/CAD tech for a manufacturing firm in the midwest. Making about $40k a year. Thank god I didn't fall for the four year humanities meme, and instead got a two year degree to learn practical skills.

>not knowing simple sarcasm

Are you employed? I was out of work for a year before last summer. That may just be /Wales/ for you.

He's either a deep cleaning janitor that needs hella certs to handle radioactive poo, or he's a hitman

>implying we use sarcasm in the ice cold north.

We're too busy chopping wood and hunting for moose-meat for the winter.

>not knowing what the fuck you're talking about

It depends on what your area is. I have a friend that is desperately looking for elevator techs, and I've had many offers to work for the mining or auto industry.
>USA
>Engineering physics with MTT & CNCT
>very gud.

The elevator & mining openings are in Canada btw.

For Swedes: It's kinda hard but it's still possible. Like this guy tells: The unemploymen rate for "domestic born" is 3.5%

For shitskins: You don't get a job. Period.

>Canada
>Virtually perfect, I get about 10 job offers, all 6 figures salary + options, on the monthly
>Don't even have to get off my arse and look for work, ever

Mea culpa. I live, I learn

I live in Hungary, the job situation is pretty fucking bad, because to have a decent living you have to be in top 20% of society.
In western europe it's like 85%

It was just a question. Stop sperging out you little cunt.

What do you do?

FFS, the original post was sarcastic,. next time I'll end it with /s for the reddit crowd

What do you do?

machine learning

Check these jobs out.

tjenester.nav.no/stillinger/stillinger

public transportation (metrolinx/go transit)

Light work, public sector pays well for what the job is

What the fuck do you even manufacter in Spain? I can't think of a single thing except tourism.

Depends if you work for a highly taxed school district
On Long Island, school janitors make nice bank. Worst thing you have to do is clean barf

No its not... my industry is particularly bad right now. All aspects of the oil and gas sector... I'm glad I saved money, but it would be nice to be making it.

What if I don't speak elvish

Canada is shit when it comes to jobs.

Fucking Trucuck is bringing in so many foreign workers.
Dey took ar jerbs!!!

>Denmark
>Be a slave and real jobs doesn't exist.

I have a shitty marketing degree making way more than that

I know the original post was sarcastic, and I agreed with you. I was only asking what your own experience of the job market was, and stating how it was for me on a regional level. Not sure how that means that 'I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about'.

Trudeau is bringing in an influx of foreign workers for that area... good luck.

Fuck me, ITT I get pulled into a Monty Python sketch

You are the sketch lad.

ITT one can find British cucks and that everyone but you is a ssmm!! (Successful self made man)

>real jobs don't exist

What, do you mean your only chance of getting hired is in the public sector?

>Rural Norcal

fucking terrible

Why is it just a bunch of jobs in the public sector?
Over here working in the public sector is literal AIDS and cancer at the same time unless you are a top bureaucrat.

Kek, my praise, what are my chances for this interview on Tuesday?

Guide me with your integers

I'd spell it out for you, but I'm unable to dumb it down to that level

I love the older neons, srt4 is where it's at though. KISS and change out stuff for oem neon parts, perfect sleeper car.

You will get the job.

I'm still giving it my best

I don't go outside often or pay much attention to the overall job situation in my area because I will be working at Walmart for the rest of my life. I don't have a GED or anything and I'm already in my 30s, so this is the best I will ever have it at $14/hr.

idk. Probably because the private sector don't want to put their job applications out on fucking NAV.no.

NAV is like your arbetsförmedling, except for losers.

Thanks friend

Working as an accountant in my second year out of college. Job pays shit but I'm getting experience. Interviewed at a great company that would've paid 50% more than I make now two weeks ago and it came down to me and one other guy, they picked the other guy. Oh well, just gotta keep looking.

I love them for a different reason. For some time, they were one of the best competitors for the miata in grass roots racing. They were light and not too underpowered.

Go suck a lemon britcuck.

No, I'm in my second year of comp sci at uWindsor and at least 15% of the class is older than 26.

You're quite possibly the most autistic little freak I've seen on this website, and that's saying something. Put greentexting on your CV, that might help you get a job before you're 30.

>I don't have a GED or anything and I'm already in my 30s

WTF? did you drop out in middle school? & there are literally illegals who have better credentials than you, fucking illegals
are you getting your cpa?

because tradau crashed the economy and now finding a job in urban areas is literally nigh impossible for almost everyone

I dropped out a few months before graduation sadly, and ended up homeless for the better part of my "best years".

>jobs
>not careers

Should have picked up a trade in that time instead of craigslist retard labour postings.

t. Canadian electrician with with enough work for ten lifetimes

Studying for it, shit's ridiculous.

No, still can't dumb down enough for you

>mfw got a posdoc in the US

I love cucking burgers out of their jobs.

>Should have picked up a trade in that time instead of craigslist retard labour postings.
shhh
The less people know the better it is for us

>brazilian intellectual

It's okay down here. Certainly a hell of a lot better than a few years ago but nowhere near as great as the early 2000s.

All my favorite daily drivers have been Plymouth/ dodge.

Starquest as a teen/ early 20s, then the stealth, and now the srt4. There will never be a more based company

The new avengers look gr8

your parents kicked you out wehn you dropped out or when you turned 18?

That makes sense. Arbetsförmedlingen IS for losers and shitskins. No one gets a job from them. Staffing companies are a way better path to find a job.

It's a long drawn out story, but they were involved in some legal battles in which they lost and our entire household got used to living in a van for a while.

My parents didn't want me to leave, but I had to tell them to fuck off after they were doing nothing to get back in their feet. It's been 12 years now and they still havent gotten their shit together.

>fell for the BSc in an oversaturated field meme
>all the jobs everywhere are retail and part-time so I can't afford both rent or food
>oil is down so I can't do first aid work up north and afford to renew my licence
>all the jobs require panel interviews to get in
>tfw sperg and HR reps will always discriminate against me no matter what I do or how qualified I am

I just want a fucking job so I can move out of my parents' house, leave this town and move to a rural community with my gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One thing about Arbetsförmedlingen I want to know. Is that the office for welfare benefits as well? Or is it just a job center? Because NAV in Norway is primarily a welfare office, rather than a job office.

Yeah I'm glad I turned down those engineering job offers to work as a labourer kek

Anyways will my resume be able to get me an electrician job interview? I've applied for a few but had to response.

Working 2 jobs part time and can barely afford rent let alone food. I feel for you Canada bro. 4k in debt from working for only my rent for over a year and I'll never get it down because there's no jobs here. Do me a favour and kill me.

It sucks mate. I did get hired for warehouse work to get myself back on my feet again after being a NEET, but good lord are there a lot of Mexicans. You could possibly count on both your hands people that aren't Mexicans that are just other races.

Due to them I was afraid to go into other manual labor jobs because what if I go there and the only person that speaks English is the supervisor? How am I suppose to learn and work if the only person I can't communicate with anyone else?

How else do you expect to get a job that isn't retail if illegal people can undercut the 10 dollar minimum wage in California? What incentive do businesses have to higher legal citizens? What incentive do they have to raise the wages when they have so many people they could potentially hire?

Not bad. I'm a tax intern and have 3 interviews for full-time positions next week.

>America
>I made 48k my first year after graduating with my Political Science degree

Pretty good job outlook overall, I'm thinking. It's all about marketing yourself and passing as a normie to interviewers.

Deplorable

Londonistan Ontario if you want to know. Full on liberal city full of immigrants. We had an al quaeda supporting mayor before it was cool.

You need to be tolerant towards the immigrants, therefore they should get the job before ALL white people, this will make them feel more tolerated, Soon there will be "I want to fuck whitey's wife" applications in Canada in which immigrants will be able to sign up for free and get paid by the government.

>Political Science

What the fuck job can you get with that degree?

>political science
Doesn't get more cucked than this, George.

Looks like the only sectors that are growing are textiles and agriculture and real manufacturing is declining.

That being said, I couldn't name a single Spanish brand name item for you.

Not bad at all if you don't mind shit wages. Otherwise you can do pretty well as almost any profession if you go freelance AND have the contacts.

>work at matressfirm as deliveryslave
>make 300-800 a week
>its ok if you dont mind not having a life
>fuck adjustables

If you have access to a computer you should try affiliate marketing. Specifically Amazon niche marketing.

You build sites, write content, and get it to rank and earn money for every sale. It's a pretty simple strategy but just extremely boring. People easily do $30k/mo with this stuff and if you put in 2-4 yrs of effort you can get some money to help you quit wally world

>working

When will you cucks learn?

if you want welfare you have to contact Socialtjänsten. You can get money from arbetsförmedlingen too, like 4800 sek month i think. But for that you have to go to like their courses, actively seek jobs through them, and a bunch of other stuff. So it's not that "easy". Well, I guess it's pretty easy, but it takes time, and most people are lazy and want everything fast. Keep in mind,i jsut recently came out to the job market, so im also new to this kinds of stuff, so some other swede can correct me if im wrong

Oh, alright.

This is fucking retarded.

Anyone anywhere in the USA can get a job, just like anyone anywhere in the USA can be a healthy fit individual.

Now, you might not want to go out and LOOK for a job or EDUCATE yourself to become marketable. That's on you.

I've been employed since I was 18. I even worked on Christmas.

The government has relatively little to do with this issue. Stop blaming the free market, stop blaming Obama. Just go get your ass a job.

>in a frat
>go to job fair
>literally multiple brothers/alumni working tables for their company
>all resumes gets marked up with a "must call back"
>see a brother at our alumni bbq today
>I'm a top recruit for his company

I have offers coming my way from other places I've interned. Can't complain desu.

I was an assistant general manager at a hotel. Then, 12 months later (as soon as I was eligible to transfer), I applied for an internal promotion, got a general manager position, along with a 15k pay bump and became bonus-eligible (up to 25% of my base salary), so overall I made about 73k my second year out of school (I didn't get all 25% of the bonus, only about 10k of it), and then after two-ish years of generally managing, I applied for another internal position as a regional revenue manager for a group of about 15 properties within the same company. This was basically a lateral move, and my pay pretty much stayed the same (although again with a 25% bonus available depending on the "health" of the region), however now I'm 90% work-from-home and when I travel, it's usually to the corporate office (although I also make property visits to the hotels in my region, which are usually fun. I'm buddy-buddy with a few GMs so we go out when I come through... I'm also not actually in their line of management). I made the lateral move because I wanted out of direct operations (as it's an easy place for your career to become stuck in the mud, and what I do now is much more easily transferable to other industries), and now I get much more face time than I *ever* got as a general manager.

It doesn't fucking matter what you get your degree in, so long as you can sell yourself well. I'm 27 now, comfy as fuck (and can pretty much live anywhere I want so long as I have a decent internet connection), and I'm planning on coasting here for a couple of years. I'll likely have to leave this company to get another significant raise/promotion, but damn it'll be hard to beat the benefits of 90% work-from-home.

Nah, the poorfags and shitskins goes to Socialen for gibs.

That confirms my belief.

Idk, I have never got a job through Arbetsförmedlingen.

Most of us non-Serbs can't make a living off removing kebab.

Awful.

Not so good. Even openings for part time retail positions get thousands of applications. The best jobs are not advertised, but are given through connections.

My best friend from high school makes 6 figures cleaning up train derailments.

You get lots of free time in between jobs, but the downside is that you're almost always on call, away from home for weeks at a time, and the times that you are working, you're working for about 100 hours a week. It's cheaper for the railroad to pay a dozen employees 60 hours of overtime every week than it is to let a rail line have significant down time. Another downside is that it's extremely physically demanding. He's had two concussions since high school. Once he has finally had enough, though, he'll be able to retire early. (He's been maxing out his 401k for the past 8 years, owns a house free and clear, and doesn't ever fucking spend his cash. It's all sitting in investments. The dude only plays videogames and fucks his wife when he's at home).

This is not his company, but a company in his field, if you want to apply, Walmartbro.

careers.hulcher.com/

I know it's not 4% but how do you figure this 33% number?

That's actually pretty cool.

I think so. When I was in college making minimum wage, I considered dropping out and going to work with him several times.

Hell, sometimes now I consider quitting my white collar job and going to work with him while I'm still young.

a lovely choice between a 12h tripple shift in factory or jewing people into buying things they dont need

You don't even need a GED?

Extremely shitty.
> Very high taxes on workers (and on everyone, actually).
> Lots of regulations and bureaucracy.
> Very bad judicial system, lawsuits move very slowly (think 10-15 years), obviously harming business.
> Additional retarded rules imposed by the EU.
> We have a currency that's overvalued compared to our system (thanks EU again).
> We are ferrying more than a hundred thousand immigrants a year (thanks EU part 3, especially Merkel), with a sever hit to our already strained resources.
> People and families have been losing purchasing power, so the economy is stagnant.
> Public sector is in a vicious cycle. Since every degree from every university is equal by law for public sector jobs (but obviously not equal in practice), most people getting such jobs are actually the worst (or the ones with most powerful relatives sponsoring them). So the public sector becomes even worse and inefficient.
> In addition to this, thousands of bright young people are emigrating away every year, reasonably looking for better opportunity.
> Labour rights are being dismantled because MUH RECESSION RISK, instead of addressing the above-mentioned issues.

So yeah, it's bad and it needs radical reform. Unfortunately, we have democrats and globalist progressive-chics in power, so we are getting the wrong kind of reforms.

Addendum:
Personally, for me it's not been hard (lots of experience now, and in a very requested field) but I see so many people struggling... and not all of them have degrees in feminist basket weaving.

Looking at the job posting for the "Atlanta-Laborer" position, all it specifies is to be able to pass a drug test and have a Class-A CDL.

So I suppose you have to shell out for truck driving school, and then go from there (he started when he was 18, because he knew a guy, and the company paid for his driving school... I doubt they'd do that for an outside hire).

a lovely choice between 12h tripple shifts in factory or jewing people into buying things they dont need

United States - Arizona

Great, have never been unemployed for more than a week. People that complain about not finding work must shitty interviewees.

kek

I went to a good university.

So it turned out okay and it feels like there are options, despite going to a state comp.

>Unfortunate you're not the right fit for this position

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's only shitty for unintelligent, noneducated students in america.

>tfw work for Nissan
My job security is 100%
I love it.

Just dye your skin brown and cross the border into the us illegally. Say you are a refugee from some exotic sounding country. The US will give you food and free housing. You will also have your pick of jobs.

just started lpn school. I'd like to do RN after. Although in some places like las vegas people are reporting getting 27.50 starting and sort term (12 weeks or so) per diem jobs paying $30. All for a year of school assuming you have the right background classes.

U.S. D.C. area is good but it's always good here. We didn't really even feel the Great Recession. Tons of federal money around here between government jobs, contractors and businesses that just sell things to the government.

If there's ever a real sequester, the D.C. area is going to turn into Detroit overnight.

Went out on the streets, saw a couple of homeless men with camping tents.
FUCKING TENTS

Would rather a tent than a dumpster

Can we please, please, talk about other topic?
Why cant we play about football?

I'm employed but want to kill myself every day.

Why do you guys want to have a job?

The years I spent NEET were the best I ever had.

Excellent.

A job is basically guaranteed with the government or a multinational if you have a degree and are bilingual.

You should all learn Chinese and move here.

Will work on it desu

>12h tripple shifts in factory
What does this mean exactly?

>In my final year of my Econ degree
>Literally know clue what to do when I graduate

How are the job prospects for someone with an Economics degree. I have been working since I was 15 while my school was paid for by parents and lived at home. Saved most of it, so debating using that money to go to law school when I graduate.

Not sure if Law school or try and find a job.

Any thoughts?

Literally "no" clue*

Wew

Got a job last week working for a non profit. Pay is okay but my co-workers are all uneducated googles. The guy in charge is my same exact age but with less experience then me. I was confused as to how he got such a comfy six figure position then I found out his dad owns the company for a tax write off. Live in the rust belt so no manufacturing jobs

>Studied economy
>Understanding economy, found out there's no demand for economists and now wants to study law
kek

Well a pay check is a pay check.

What is it like working with googles? Have any stories?

Got a stupid degree and Now I'm 29 working for minimum wage as a Fork lift driver.

Contemplating the rope.

Canada is shit for jobs but it's easy to supplement income by selling drugs.
I plant pot plants all over the provincial park by my place, never had any issues with police and nobody ever notices the plants since they're off the beaten path.

>tfw nobody can find a job so they bring in thousands of migrants to solve it.

>thinking that University = Job training program

If your not completely inept, you should be able to use the skills learned at university to market yourself to a wide variety of positions and industries.

Just because someone gets an economics degree doesn't mean their only job prospect is to be an economist.

Graduated in august
Got a job offer a few days ago to ensure environmental compliance in cali for 60k a year
I'll probably pass on it and hold out for a better location to work in

This.

Christ, the McDonalds here was so desperate for employees a few years ago they were offering 15/hr and full benefits just to start.

Shit. No job for 5 months, send help. 24 still living at home.

You must be a massive loser if you can't get a job in Canada

Right wing death squads will be hiring soon.

It's easy to get a job but you should remember the cost of living here is astronmically high. If you want to own a house, even a shitty house, you need like easily $70-$80k/yr since even a house the size of a shed will cost you $300-$400k

Wtf. Lies

Houston fag here. If you aren't Mexican or don't somehow magically get into one of the plants you are fucked.

you mean alt-right death squads, a la Duterte?

software is about to crash, don't.

Enjoy the carpel tunnel syndrome.

Alberta tradesman here...... you're fucking joking right?

Maybe if you live in Toronto or Hongcouver, but that's certainly not the case around here.

Someone's gotta take care of the liberals.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=PjQd5i4q4HE

>Tfw not american
>tfw need years of experience to be sponsored

Every US Election thousands of Australians get hired to shitpost.

BTW, if any of you actually want to make lots of money, go into hvac, start your own company.

Dubs don't lie

Italy here, depends on what you do.

If the best you can do is scan barcodes I have some bad news.

Being in IT I get unsolicited job offers by companies about once a month, just by having an old Infojobs account I haven't updated in over a year.

I have no fucking clue, but I have been getting job offers left and right.

>Sec+, LCP, OSCP, Net+, Currently studying for CISSP
>5 years of experience in network management/Security.
>Getting experience in Digital Forensics at my school
>Currently finishing up on getting my bachelors in order to attain a dream job i've had my eye on for years

So glad I stopped fucking around and started going back to school. I am in my late twenties, but things are looking up these days for me.

Advice: Get skills and credentials. If experience is an issue, get a job in a lesser role in your industry and build up relevant skills there.

Also, listening to trump for the last year and a half has improved my interview skills.

....i draw furry and fetish porn and make around 4 k a month from patreon and commissions.

MY TIPS TO GET AN OKAY JOB
now my advice to you is to become valuable. get a driver permit then apply for a class A or B (b is easier) commercial drivers licence. then apply for jobs at ups, older care services or schools, its what i did until i was "good" enough to live of drawing (older care driver) 20 bucks an hour but its kinda scary. now i'm drawing a comic book on the side, so far i'm okay and live in a cheap state where its easy to dodge taxes. good luck.

muslims and shitskins taking the jobs and women of the white man?

>Costa Rica
>New India we all work in call centers
I hate my job

>chemical engineering degree
>not useless

nice leafpost you mongoloid

Nothing yet but googles are actually terrible. The old ones are retarded they have no skills with anything. The black women just talk about being hungry all the time and say "I finna go get a snack". Black guys continuously try to fuck the hr woman who's a fat white bitch. No work is ever done, I have to question how this business stays afloat despite it being a tax benefit

I think they have been pumping out thousands of lawyers for years now so you have to intern for a year or two for free then maybe get entry level work.

If I was young and had some cash I would start a alt. funeral home. There are going to be a lot of people dying over the next 30 years so offer some cheap burial - cremation - disposal services or something.

Obviously bad times are ahead but there are opportunities there just like there are in the good times. Junk removal is another one, for legal work loan collection - repo man...

5,9 unemployment after 27 years of development, shitty jobs, shitty salaries, economy still owned by foreigners to a large extent

Getting better every day, my particular profession has never been in higher demand, it's getting to the point where

Did you get caught in the flooding m8? My basement in Tecumseh has like a foot of water :(

Russia minimum hourly rate here 0.50 cents/hour

In Moscow 2$/hour

Ohh, whaddup that fresh Pepe looking dapper with the birthday hat!

Finally a post that aligns perfectly

I make 60k a year in North Dakota and have employers offering me more money to jump ship. Construction

Too wordy this is like an unorganised CV not a resume. Look at examples online cut that shit way down no one would read all of that

>nurse anesthetist
>90 an hour

Cucked hard by the KMT cuckservatives but it somehow worked itself out in the long run.

Many medium businesses are now opening subsidiaries in the Mainland but it's mostly people here that get put in important positions. On the other hand Mainland demand for Taiwanese workers are at an all time high

>engineer from the best engineering school in Brazil
>jobless since graduation
>so is 35 of the 40 people who graduated with me

Thanks commies.

I have recently started driving for Uber in my mother's car to be able to afford food.

I might have been approved to work at Detran (public transportation government area) and I swear to god if I do get to work there I will be the most useless lazy asshole-ish public employee ever.

Want some real advice?

You don't like it if you're a Cred Forumsack though

Go apply to work and screen people who apply for welfare and/or are immigrants.

Comfy office job for the government that will quarantee a quality income long term, only it requires to sell your soul.

>spend 4 years getting bachelor's degree in biomedical science, pulling honors and involving myself with three different medical societies
>get accepted into one of only 18 cardio-pulmonary perfusionist programs in the USA
>pass with flying colors, become certified in 22 months
>only job offers are 2,000+ miles away
>fiancee wants to stay in our humble town in the sticks to be close to her family

Why didn't I just go to medical school?

I make about $13,500 a month, i own about 120 small, phone accessory shops in CA. And a couple of apps I made generating ad revenue.

I'm from Texas and it's pretty awesome in the Dallas. I'm an eletro-mechanical technician and found a niche with red hot demand.

>earning 80k this year
>1 month paid vacation
>5 sick days
>employer pays all insurance premiums
>8% matching town

Super happy with my career choice and my company. I actually just turned down a job offer from a competitor which included a $10k raise because the company I work for now is so awesome.

501(c)3's are generally expected to operate in the red.
Non-profits that actually manage to operate efficiently and turn a profit need to give the money away at the end of the fiscal year to avoid losing their 501(c)3 status.