Is it illegal to make blacks feel like they're not as good as us whites? Pic related

Is it illegal to make blacks feel like they're not as good as us whites? Pic related.

>shitty folds all over flag
I that shit out mein Freund

I have a swastika over my heart and always wear white shirts so you can see it through my shirt. Actually just wear Ralph Lauren so the polo symbol is right in the middle of it cause it catches your eye and everybody looks there. Ran into an old friend who was Mexican and was like WTF!!!? lulz

Don't worry, soon the jews will have killed us all.

tell him you're Buddhist. Problem solved

I will, but back to the topic at hand, these blacks.

Why the FUCK do you have a beaner """"friend"""" in the first place???

The flag is on the wrong side.
Triggered reeeeeee

how is your pic related?

But if I'm a gud goy and behave, will they kill me last?

They'll kill you whenever they damn-well please.

How is your nigger life related to anything cept dudes sucking cocks outside gay biker bars.

I have a pretty big nose. When the jewish death squads comes around i'll rub my hands and hunch over if they find me.

The Council of Shitlords has convened.

>I'm Jew Mungus!

Don't kill me, my name is yom kippur.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I've never really thought about which way swastikas go but I immediately knew that was backwards.

This is an anti communist symbol. Not sure where you got the black part from

I hope so. That will make it even more popular and probably lead to some new domestic terror groups used to assassinate establishment fucks.

>assassinate
explosive diarrhea

Helpful Advice for Black People:

1. Put down your cell phone. Experience life as an individual instead of as a drone in the Black Collective.

2. If you pull up your pants, you can take bigger steps.

3. Learn to conjugate the verb "to be."

4. If you put $10,000 rims on a $300 car, you still have a car worth $300.

5. If you don't break the law, the police won't bother you; if you don't resist arrest, the police won't shoot you.

6. You are less likely to be struck by a car walking on the sidewalk as opposed to walking down the center of the street.

7. Don't screech, ever. It makes you sound like a mental patient. If someone can't hear you, walk closer.

8. Learn to pronounce the consonants in the middle of a word: foRty, fiFty, not "foaty, fitty."

9. Fat is not attractive. It denotes gluttony and sloth.

10. If it doesn't belong to you, leave it alone.

11. You are not going to have a career as a basketball player or a rapper.

12. Not every dog bites, but enough do that people are cautious around dogs they don't know. Meditate on that.

13. Blocking a street or kneeling during an anthem will not foment political change.

14. If you speak ghetto/street/ebonics, you will not be taken seriously. Neil deGrasse Tyson does not speak in ebonics. There is a reason for that.

15. It might not be racism. You might be an asshole.

Don't listen to the white man. He's a racist.

He wants you to be a faggot, like him.

EVERY