I'm new, and brown, but I have to say something;

I have Sensory Processing Disorder(SPD), and I see and feel things that are real, but most people don't see and feel them. It's been tested and diagnosed. I can't drink coffee or take in too much sugar... and I have to drink a small amount of alcohol every hour. It keeps things calm. Meds make things confused.

And I got a bad feeling. I'm seeing signs, having dreams, and I really think something bad is going to happen. My last dream, in broad daylight, was about Allepo and ISIS and Pakistan and India, and how they are connected. It looked like pic related, more or less.

And this fucking song is in my head and I feel like I need to get to a higher elevation. And I think it's not about the song, but about the word 'minutemen' and the atomic clock.
youtube.com/watch?v=GyjPiGpzPls

I'm in the Willamette Valley in Oregon and I feel like I need to get out now... Like everything is lining up and I need to gather my people and head to the hills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hvpz88YYego
youtube.com/watch?v=w2KrCctV8V0
youtube.com/watch?v=94Sc0VimJKY
youtube.com/watch?v=EOta1fulN1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AAbisg02JD4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQlBTdVV-yE
youtube.com/watch?v=KhxB1QIHPrs
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3DfrPaulM
youtube.com/watch?v=HjRFL14QZhU
youtube.com/watch?v=WVR19V-52mE
youtube.com/watch?v=KiEOTYXOZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=N8BUYKU4hXk
youtube.com/watch?v=j9tXl3koizQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XGuMa0TBa40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a grip nigga

Farts are funny, until you SEE them. Did you know the attached pic has 4 normal dimensions and 3 layers of what most SPDs just call "foreboding?"

Please don't make fun. I didn't even want to make this thread.

Nobody ever wants to make a thread like this one.

if you can't function in real life then maybe its time to accept the seats in the back of the Gaswagen

>if you can't function in real life then maybe its time to accept the seats in the back of the Gaswagen
You can't function. You only have five to six senses. I have eight senses... Really, I have eight by two senses, as I have a waking and sleeping set.
I'm sensing a force... drawing me to a link, about Berlin, and what makes it sick;
youtube.com/watch?v=Hvpz88YYego

LAMO He's just crazy as fuck guys. We can all leave. Are you guys seeing this shit.

>goes on crazy ramblings

yea yea sure i'm the one who doesn't function

why don't you put back on your straight jacket

>LAMO He's just crazy as fuck guys.
Do you know how many dead people have said that to me? Plenty. It's a job perk.
Attached pic has 5 normal dimensions and 2 layers of foreboding.
You people think Kubrick was just a "Director" of 3 dimensions.

good troll bb

I'm exhausted. Something is telling me to pack and go to;
The Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum is an aviation museum which displays a number of military and civilian aircraft and spacecraft, most notably, the Hughes H-4 Hercules "Spruce Goose".
Goodbye.

Can you see Ayylmaos?

There are no "good" trolls. That's why they are bonded to a dimension not only I can really see or feel.
Even the most trained SPDs can only see a "troll" in their 9th periphery.
You have never seen a "troll."

>he only has eight senses

Look at this gimp motherfucker and laugh.

You're crazy, because you don't need crazy dreams to realize that shit is about to hit the fan in the middle east.

The India-Pakistan feud is much older than the rest of the middle east situation, but it's theoretically connected. One might be forced to choose a side if it balloons into an all-out war.

And while India is the most fitting ideological ally of the two for the west, I could totally picture the Wahhabist influences in Saudi Arabia steering the US into retardedly backing Pakistan instead.

K..keep me posted

Thanks for chiming in, Northern Europe.
I had a 1D night dream about you people once. It was so fucking boring. I just got up out of bed and took a shit and a shower.
Also, my Dad did this and I got all the money:
youtube.com/watch?v=w2KrCctV8V0

Freak

; )

>Freak
وسوف T + iLvzyy يموت على جميع المستويات

Well this is depressing.

can you dream up some winning lotto numbers pls

thanks in advance

Are you SPD too?
WELCOME!
Message received;
youtube.com/watch?v=94Sc0VimJKY

m8 what good would that do, it's not like you'd automatically get the winning lotto ticket.

How about dreaming up some sick psychadelic prog rock?
like dis
youtube.com/watch?v=EOta1fulN1Y

m8 do you not know how powerball and whatnot work? you can pick out the numbers you want or choose to get a random selection.

It doesn't work that way. I can only give you 8 million losers.

Ahhhh...Haaaaaaa!
Incoming...
Quebec will self-immolate;
youtube.com/watch?v=AAbisg02JD4

bummer. thanks for replying anyway.

This guy gets it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xQlBTdVV-yE

youtube.com/watch?v=KhxB1QIHPrs

Don't skip your medication again, user.

Very good. Right up my alley. Bookmarked.
For you, in case you are young and dimension limited;
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3DfrPaulM

Little bitch; I told you. I drink.

How come the wiki article for Sensory Processing Disorder doesn't mention anything about this extra dimensional sensory business?

>Pakistan and India might go to war
>better get out of Oregon
wat

((()))
It's the one power they can't quantify and own.
I busted a Jew girl's hymen, so they can't touch me. Every time I spill my seed into the dirt, remembering that teenhebe, I grow stronger.

You apparently also have a shit-tier command of the English language. You wouldn't use a semicolon to connect a fragment and an independent clause.

>psychotic batshit
>alcoholic
>illiterate

Are you sure you didn't also do a lot of acid? That could easily turn you into this SPD asspie nonsense. Or it's alcohol induced because you never HAD SPD you just had some paranoia and anxiety and used alcohol to cope, thus giving you this bullshit

TIL if you break the hymen of a jew you become impervious to the Jewlords.
Well, I better go get on that then.

Fucking Christ, topest kek at that

>every time i spill my seed into the dirt, remembering that teenhebe, i grow stronger

I want some of whatever you're smoking

There is more than one Islamic bomb. Iran has made one that can be carried on a person. This song is about my Dad. He DID hold time hostage in Florida. You owe your life to him, as I do.
youtube.com/watch?v=HjRFL14QZhU

he's smoking cock probably

>I see and feel things that are real, but most people don't see and feel them
Most creative way to say Schizophrenia

>I'm new
>And Brown
>but I have to say something
No, no you don't

>You wouldn't use a semicolon to connect a fragment and an independent clause.
You will sense the faint odor of cat shit, from now, 'till the end of days.
You fucked up. You you done fucked up now, don't you?
youtube.com/watch?v=WVR19V-52mE

>mfw

>fragment
>independent clause.
The fuck is that shit

I'm smoking balls(and weed), 'cuz that's all I got(and weed and drink), and I don't break them for nobody.

hey nigger how many fingers am I holding up?

Well, you do have a talent for finding oddly disturbing images.
Have some architecture, friendo.

I just made this thread because nobody thought my Pepe art was worth commenting on. I worked on it really hard.

Fuck y'all.
youtube.com/watch?v=KiEOTYXOZw4

They are components of the English language, my friend.

An independent clause includes a subject and verb, conveying a complete thought.

Fragments lack either a verb or a subject. In the case of Schizoid-OP, "Little bitch" was the fragment, and he incorrectly used a semicolon to connect it to his independent clause (I told you, I drink).

A semicolon separates two independent clauses, so he should've used a comma in the place of it. He could easily correct the sentence thusly

>Little bitch, I told you I drink.

I'm stoned too right now but it doesn't make me type like a fucktard or come up with schizophrenic bullshit.

I'll ask again, are you sure you don't have tabs lying around as well?

I do have SPD and I told you.
youtube.com/watch?v=N8BUYKU4hXk

So an independent clause would be something like this; or would it be something like this?
Or both?
Learning grammar on 4pol
this thread is fucking memein.

I read all that and I agree. Tell your boyfriend that you won at the internet, and that I asked him to take it easy on you tonight.

Oh fuck. I forgot what I was paid to do here.

Stop; looking at mysteries and conspiracies, when black babies, are being: killed in you shed. Don't kill babies, unless... you need the calories.
youtube.com/watch?v=j9tXl3koizQ

The former, since "or" is being used as a conjunction.

When a conjunction is used at the beginning of a second I.C. in a sentence, it must be preceded by a comma.

Basically, the I.C. on either side of a semicolon should be able to stand alone. They are used primarily to join together what would be two separate sentences.

>OP was spouting delusional nonsense; there was also some comedic value to the whole ordeal.

Both "OP was spouting delusional nonsense" and "there was also some comedic value to the whole ordeal" can stand alone as individual sentences.

>learning grammar on 4pol
What better time to polish up than on a Saturday night, fellow Cred Forums-pot

Fuck off, square:;
youtube.com/watch?v=XGuMa0TBa40

At least this faggot has decent taste in music so i didn't waste my time here