Most millineals have tattoos, and it's become very mainstream...

Most millineals have tattoos, and it's become very mainstream, so why is there so much fuss about tattoos among conservatives?

Also post you favorite tattoos.

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.youngmoney.com/careers/boomers-to-millennials-generational-attitudes/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
pewsocialtrends.org/files/2010/10/millennials-confident-connected-open-to-change.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's enough internet for me today

imagine running into that thing at night

I might kill it.

I have never drawn my conceal carry, but if I saw that thing on a road/ally/anywhere at night I wouldn't even think twice.

that's some fuckin Baba Yaga shit right there

takes a special kind of attention whoring urge to do this to yourself

body modifications are for niggers

It might kill you.

>most millenials

nice fucking data you provided.

If you look into it's eyes, it will steal your soul.

Did you get your rare frog tattoo yet? It's the new must have accessory for alt-right teens.

> 40 percent have a tattoo
finance.youngmoney.com/careers/boomers-to-millennials-generational-attitudes/

My wife is a tattooed conservative (we'll she thinks she's a Republican).

post-ironic neo-satire tats are the worst

hahahahaha holy shit that look ridiculous

I guess this is what freedom looks like huh

i thought it was an old woman

Agreed, it's cooler to get the Cred Forums tattoos before they go mainstream..

Elegant and effective.

>so why is there so much fuss about tattoos among conservatives?
In most cases it's a sign of a high time preference and lack of long term planning skills. Discrimination against these mutilated freaks in employment is a social good and should continue.

Would this be a good choice if I wanted to get respect on Cred Forums?

wow, what a bad idea

>It's mainstream
>I'll be a sheep and get a tattoo to fit in

How pleb can one be?

>Most millineals have tattoos
And most of them are fucking retarded.

Rofl

The mark of class

Just imagine if that was your daughter. I would kill myself for failing as a parent.

There's no -e in juicy

So trendy guiz! My bernie tat

>thinks farm equipment can into spelling
they can't even speak proper english for christs sake, what makes you think they can spell?

[Citation needed]

Tattoos are degenerate. I'm guessing you got a postal code tattooed on your lower arm and are now, in your identity crisis after frequent Cred Forums visits, lashing out at Cred Forums pleading for acceptance. Am I right?

I want this to catch on in 1st world countries

I don't get how a person could even think of getting an active political figure as a tattoo.

Can't tell if 21 or 61

>forever at home
What the fuck

>tattoos
>mainstream

trash

Negative. Most of generation X has tattoos. Millennials have decided tattoos are no longer fashionable.

breddy much
OP is probably a degenrate

What's with the apostrophe?

Jesus christ man, you need to wash your feet once in a while.

We love this dead guy give us likes and upboat prease unless you think hes bad man going to hell (even though hell is just a social construct & doesnt exist)

I don't have any, or have problems with them, but they'd just never be that high on my list of things to do with disposable income. I'm just glad my cringey high school self didn't go through with the Assassin's Creed tattoo I wanted.

I would get tattoos if I was some shitskin, but I was blessed with beautiful white skin so I can't mess with perfection.

Præcis, det er lige mig.
>Pic related is me

Feel sorry for the idiot who got the Zune tat.

nope, you're wrong.

What's it supposed to be then

What a load of codswallop.
I still don't see data. At best I see "according to Pew Research Center" and a whole load of fucking crap like
>According to the Pew Research Center, the Millennials are “confident, self-expressive, liberal, upbeat and open to change.” They are also, “more ethnically and racially diverse, less religious, less likely to have served in the military and on track to becoming the most educated generation in American history.”

Forgot pic. Reeeee

Tattoos are degenerate and show poor decision making. On the plus side, they do act as a big warning label.

It would be just for progressives to end up mutilated like that, by their own hand from their own diseased minds.

Cool beans. I'm a big fan.

What's the generation after millennials? Do they still have a shot at being normal people?

we wuz ducks n shit.

Putting a company logo and slogan on your body disgusts me on a level I have never felt before.

I'm here for the job

"No you're not"

It's called Generation Z; it will most likely be as pathetic as millennials, but for now they're just kids.

>so why is there so much fuss about tattoos among conservatives

I used to have stretched ears like in pic but took them out and let them heal up simply because every time I saw other people with the same thing they were all sjw's, nu-males, and other forms of annoying lefties. I figure that the same logic applies to tattoos. They're red flags for possible degeneracy.

Fashion comes and goes.

In the late 90's into the 2000's, tattoos became popular with hipsters in an ironic way. Scrawny nerds in Portland were getting 'MUM" and anchor tattoos as a joke to wear with their ironic white wolf t-shirts and other thrift store clothing. Dumpy hipster girls got the songbirds on their pecs to pretend to be sailor's wives and tavern wenches.

This was a real world version of "pretending to be retarded."

But like all things, if you're too good at pretending to be retarded, before long actual retards believe their garbage lifestyle is popular. So every filthy trailerpark shitbag decided it was now time to cover themselves head to toe in ink. They never got the 'joke.' They really thought that tattoos made them look good.

And now the pendulum is swinging hard in the other direction. In only a few years from now, nothing in the world will be less fashionable than a tattoo. Which is hilarious, because that's when all the ironic hipsters will want to get them.

>The year 2030
>Look at my new tattoo Brandginnfer, It's that three triangle thing from those videogames 50 years ago. I think my grandma had this tattoo. Isn't it stupid? I laugh everytime I see it.

Pic related

I stare into the abyss and it is staring back

Beautiful modern French woman on the right

the statistic is that 40% of 18-29 have tattoos. 40% =/ most
having tattoos shows others that you are comfortable denigrating your body.

look at that king noblely sipping his wine

Most of the girls in thread could actually be decent human beings if not for this degenerate age
shame

Gen Z is shaping up to be a bunch of heroes. We need to help them as best we can.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Look at my new metal box with circular things user, this box enabled humans to move around ;50 years ago. I think my grandma had this metal box too. Isn't it stupid? I laugh everytime i pray to satan.

Is it because theyre muslim?

Gen z, they're more conservative than millennials and think tatoos are degenerate.

>the survey was done in the UK
It's possible.

>Look at my new metal box with circular things user, this box enabled humans to move around ;50 years ago.
Oh my fuck! I direct downloaded that history into my brain at the people's children's education camp. If the file was accurate, back then people had to operate those machines manually! Good thing white people are all dead, right?

kek, better than most generic tattoos I see.

>Oh nice Chinese character bro, what's it mean?
>Oh it means "adventure"? Yeah seems real adventurous getting a tattoo in a foreign language you don't speak from a culture you don't understand.

>they told me i could become anything, so i became a dish cabinet

Tattoos are awful things. your future children will look upon them as very dated and they will hate you for showing them in public..

Is steve jobs the original smug pepe?

4chaning on a tablet (autocorrect), and not proofing before posting.

I only will get a tattoo if its a meaningfull one and I am not in a hurry to drop hundreds so I can get some shit stabbed into my skin for eternity. Most tatts I see look dumb as fuck. But thats people for ya.

Stinky danes

Lol, you're a retard. Almost everyone I know has one. Even the most normie of normie women get like little birds on their ankle or something.

tattoos may be a sign of mental illness, because why would you hurt yourself and cover your natural skin? the more the tattoos look like scars the bigger the scars on the inside.

i dunno, thats pretty good attempt for a negress. spelled most of the words correctly, and only 5/10 on grammar instead of the usual 1/10

>Baba Yaga

fucking kek.

Read up the thread faggot. Link is right above your post.

I had a buddy wanted to enlistt in Army right after 9/11. But he had a tat on his hand so thwy wouldnt take him.

So one night we get trashed and i removed the offending tat from his hand with brillo pads, rock salt and lime juice.

Took 6 hours of scrubbing. Stacks of newspaper to soak up the blood. He punched me in the face numerous times and kicked my shins until they were one big bruised welt. Fukkin brutal shit. Good times.

But, he got enlisted.

here's an entire fucking PDF of the research you dunce

pewsocialtrends.org/files/2010/10/millennials-confident-connected-open-to-change.pdf

What a good goy.

This

>on track to becoming the most educated generation in American history

Sadly this is because standards in education have been all but removed up to the post graduate level. """""Education""""" may be high but critical thinking skills are probably at historic lows.

Tattoos, like most things today, are "eugenics by other means" in the form of malign encouragement.

In other words, encourage the sheeple who are impressionable and lacking in discernment to engage in actions and lifestyles that will prove self-destructive over some period of time.

When the 'marks' have saturated the tattoo market, the Jewsmedia will declare them to be lame and degenerate and uncool; and thus the marks will see their economic and breeding potential decline. (This will probably occur after the coming financial/government collapse.) There will then be a strong desire among people to seek tattoo removal, but few will have any money to do so.

Underrated kek

You frogs aren't half bad.

Its always showed me a level of immaturity and selfishness.

>baba yaga
have never herd anyone else who was raised on the same stories as me, i dont feel so alone anymore

Pretty much this. If a girl has a tattoo she instantly becomes worthless trash. Women with tattoos also invariably seem to be promiscuous whores, which suggests that tattooing is a symptom of degeneracy, hedonism, and narcissism.

Plus graffiti is disgusting.

Getting tattooed is for degenerate subhumans

Looking for tattoos is one of the easiest ways to discover low-quality mentally ill people

Imagine all of the reddit memelords and nu-males who wanted to be quirky and got pepe tattoos, only to have it backfire now that pepe's a hate speech symbol.

>20 years from now
>daddy, why is there a pepe on your arm
>daddy, you're not racist are you?

I actually like and encourage tattoos, not because I find them appealing in any way, but because they are surefire way to identify a slut when you look for a girl that didnt have hundreds of different cocks in her by age 20. Its like they're putting a concentration camp tattoo on themselves.

cultural pendulums usually swing back the other way.

Lets hope the degeneracy of millenials is inverted.

>why is there so much fuss about tattoos among conservatives
WHAT conservatives? WHO is fussing about tatoos? Documents or links, pls. I really don't think anyone cares about tatoos.

> tl/dr: OP is full of shit

Doesn't look like it'd be much prettier even without all that.

>low iq white trash retards

This nigga knows.

story approved of

Young women love getting awful, ugly tattoos in stupid places that they pretend have deep meaning. It's really disturbing.

>critical thinking skills are probably at historic lows.

>probably

HAHAHAHAHA!

I've seen a lot of junkies in my city and a symptom they all seem to share is a mouth/chin combo that looks kind of sunk in and flat like that due to having no teeth.
Same with the witch-tier nose.
This thing is fucking hideous ink or not.

Can it play Blu-Ray, or just standard DVD?

>as if young men aren't the same kind of stupid

>tfw talked to people who got stupid tattoo's that are "meaningful" to them but they're literally just random things
>ask me if I had to get a tattoo what I would get
>say I'd get the US flag and my state flag under on my shoulder or some shit
>they claim that's stupid and boring, they then proceed to circle jerk over their random tattoo's
I hate tattoo'd people utterly retarded and having apparently having pride in one's nation and state is a bad idea to them

God forbids.

They've tricked people into staring at a tiny screen instead of viewing a larger more comfortable computer monitor.

what did she look like before? i need fb or similar so i can tell her how she looks like a proboscis monkey

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be johnny cash, not trump

He's hardly getting any water in his mouth, so wasteful!

and this is the principal from beavis and butthead

how can you even tell what gender that thing is?

>40 percent is most
>Danish education

Here you go. Pretty boring desu.
>Nasenaffe kek

>farm equipment

pahahaha

I'm so glad I never fell for the tattoo meme.

>she
well its pauly unstoppable

What dat say nigga is dat some chinese letters an shit?

Underrated.

lel. i have a logo tattooed on me, tons of people get band tattoos, so it helps me justify it.

Fuckin shit she looks like she's 60

I work at a Warren Buffet, Berkshire Hathaway company, I have sleeves as well as a lot of others within the company. Even drivers who interact directly with customers and the public have sleeves and hand/knuckle tattoos. No one gives a shit about tattoos anymore.

i work at the gates of rome. i always leave the gates open for enemy hordes no one even gives a shit any more bro

its 2016

GOSH

she tattooed fool on herself?

What a baka

It's "differently"...

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Same, paying money for a Nike t-shirt to be a walking ad is bad enough, but to become a permanent one...

>Most millineals have tattoos, and it's become very mainstream, so why is there so much fuss about tattoos among conservatives?
The actions of the many doesn't change the natural order and form of degeneracy.

i just noticed this but the troll face kind of died as a meme on Cred Forums

holy fuck this thing was huge bigger than pepe at one time

>Brandginnfer
>implying they wont all be named Mohammed

Now this is some 4D shilling

I wonder if someone has an EFG tatoo

>9gag

Millenials are up to 35 years old now you faggot.

Fucking kek

Trollface was never designated as a hate symbol by the ADL and was never featured in either Democrat/Republican's nominee webpage, so it's fair to say it was never as big as pepe.

You need to get out more, OP.

40% is still unacceptably high.
Especially when you realize tattoos and other body "modifications" are the psychological equivalent of smallpox blisters.

Probably. Some Cred Forumstard has this edgy tat.

It's a man

> Be European upper echelon military leader
> Emperor commands you to colonize Africa
> Can't wait to see what must be the closest to the garden of Eden on Earth
> Expect untainted innocent nature
> Picture beauty everywhere, just like the fresco in your favorite cathedral
> After month on stormy sea arrive on shore
> See this
> Turn 360° and sail back
> fug, forgot to exterminate each and every savage on the continent

Thank's European sea powers. BLM is your fault!

This is what I've been thinking too

also its another product to sell to the goys

what a turbo fag