What?

Israel is gay and muzzie.

Fuck off kike.

we got culturally enriched too :(

youtube.com/watch?v=TPz2d5VLOXM

>2012

yep
it's even worse now

Looks like we wouldn't have to put the ovens on after all.

laugh it up dumbass
the point I'm trying to make is that libcuck jews are jewing jews too :(

Why aren't you fighting Torah with Torah?

Is that a Jewess shitting on the Israeli flag? Don't Jews love niggers, hence why they are lobbying for them? Where do all these blacks come from? Isn't it Tel Aviv and so to be expected?

So many questions!

We are going to laugh it up.

Funny how they banned this in Germany : youtube.com/watch?v=zz2kTbMIzs4

wtf mang, seems nothing is sacred to (((international liberal globalist jew))), not even promised jewland. So if (((they))) are doing it to their supposed homeland, i dont even want to know what do they have in pocket for us.

ANYWAY, how do i kow you are not jewing us with your jewy mind tricks and trying to win some of goyim sympathy to use it in next (((peaceful operation))) or someting

i'd fuck jews, i'm a black
she'd be callin me nigger
i'd be vallin her kike

>Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv sound like a morrowind town name

Hey Schlomo, what the fuck is this (it's from Tel Aviv btw).

Also

קוקסינלית לסקס
, 25

it was written in moon runes, I do not like what google translator had to say about it.

Explain yourselves Samuel

TLV is pure shit. Full of millenial dipshits, old commies, myriads of faggots, sudnese and erithrean africoons.
Someone, please nuke it.

>tel aviv

ONLY if you nuke Berlin first.

With Ethiopian Jews or random Somalis and other 'migrants'?

Berlin has some good areas, I heard Pankow is somewhat redpilled. TLV has none.

Lel. Jews can't even handle the Palestinians like we used to. Once we made a bunch of random palis board a bus then that bus was intentionally driven over a mine

I don't know it's still a horrible city. A net minus on the national GDP, horribly inefficient, corrupt, has islamic ghettos where you can on occassion get harassed for selling alcohol, full of leftists and then you have nightmares like the airport. and this used to be a world center for science with universities on the level of harvard.

pankow has probably just a meme image, because of the old times, anywhere where slavs gather should be redpilled though.

That banter was gemine.

That said the Israelis are butthurt at us for sealing off Jewish immigration to Israel just as you guys were firing up the ovens

Sorry for indirectly shoahi'ng you, Schlomo

Well, there was a reason for us going all Irgun on your beady ass

>The Eternal Anglo and the Eternal Jew are about to face off in a battle of epic proportions
Let them fight!

Schlomo pls. You got your piece of desert and that's all that matters.

>Rothschilds control the money supply
>"Eternal Anglo, give us Israel"
>"Yes boss!"
20 years later
>"Wtf Anglo, what are you doing?"
>"Sinking Jewish refugee boats"
That must've been an awkward thing to explain

>>"Sinking Jewish refugee boats"
>>"Sinking refugee boats"
I like where this is going

#openbordersforisrael

Come on guys we gotta spread the diversity, Israeli's are WHITE after all so they must have diversity too.

Someone send in yishai schlissel

Oh and post legendary stab shoops if u got em negroes.

you will have to pay for their sins. sux 2 be you

Hey man what do you expect? You settled on other people's lands, you'll reap what you sew. Just like us Burgers, we pay the price every day for decimating the Red Man and shipping in hordes of niggers.

wait a minute aren't you supposed to keep the tribe pure? what good is intermixing the whole world?

I thought you loved diversity?

they ran out of shoahs, so they have to do it to themselves

Jews are parasitic, the less there are the less they have to share their wealth. What master wants more masters and less slaves?

TEL AVIV STRONK