I'm a SNL Writer who got fired for defending Trump. Ask me anything

By the way, tonight's gonna be real unfunny and gay. Don't bother watching

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2011/12/06/showbiz/alec-baldwin-flight/
m.eonline.com/news/681179/alec-baldwin-believes-donald-trump-is-exactly-what-we-deserve-watch-now
youtube.com/watch?v=O3iBb1gvehI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's always real unfunny and gay

The only people i know who watch snl are jews.

why the fuck would you cling to that sinking ship in the first place

>By the way, tonight's gonna be real unfunny and gay. Don't bother watching

You call that proof fag?

Zing!

How many of your co-workers are kikes?
Are you also a kike?

This
prove it, OP.

does anyone but technology retarded baby boomers watch SNL? the only people who think SNL is funny are the type of people who dont know how to turn on an iphone

So I can make a living.

Cred Forums is anonymous, sorry :S

Wasnt planning on watching it, but thanks.

The only recent skit I've seen was the Ben Carson one. I thought it was really bad

You're a mad cunt if true OP. That place must be CTR central. Love the show just don't understand why all actors and alike are so retardedly left wing.

what happened to the other Trump guy? did they get Alec Baldwin because the other guy was too soft on Trump?

It's something to watch on Saturday night I guess, it's a gentlemanly sort of show. That's what drew me to it. It's honestly the best at what it does.

Post timestamp with SNL memorabilia.

Do the other writers know how much they suck? Like do they fully understand how unfunny the show is, or do they convince themselves its good?

What does nigger cock taste like?

fpbp

Do they make fun of Hillary at all?

They writing SNL in Toronto now? No wonder it sucks so bad. Get out Leaf

>sinking

M8 that ship sank about 15 years ago

Was there anyone else on the cast/crew/staff who you suspected of pro-Trump badthink?

How long had you worked there?

Gentlemanly in what way? The actors are so unprofessional they can't stop laughing at their own jokes, not to mention how infantile the jokes actually are.

Half are unthankful kikes, the other are cock-sucking cucked goys trying to make a living. It's hard enough to put a coherent skit together, let alone think about how funny it is....

Why did you get fired?

Can you do an AMA on /r/The_Donald? I'm one of the mods there

time stamp and proof of employment or gtfo

because hollywood is literally full of homosexuals and sexual deviants which is counter to conservative culture

>By the way, tonight's gonna be real unfunny and gay.

It's been that way since it lost the original Not Ready for Primetime Players.

Celebrity Jeopardy was about the only thing clever in the last 30 years.

In what way did you defend Trump?

Demands anonymity and recognition at same time

sage is for sausage

Name?

What time is it on?

Interestingly enough, Stephen Baldwin endorsed Trump.

Don't believe you. Where's your proof/timestamp?

Alec Baldwin is a prick himself

cnn.com/2011/12/06/showbiz/alec-baldwin-flight/

Eddie Murphy? Chris Farley? You are hipstering us and I don't like it. SNL sucks hard last 5 years or more

SNL is always unfunny. You suck, your life's work sucks. kys. Trump is gay as fuck and your mom is to.

Yes, but they would rather hold a job than stand up to the feminist faggots and bitches.

Enh, I think you're exaggerating a little.

Personally I don't think it was ever great. But as I said earlier, I don't see anything better going on.

MadTV was better.

Interesting to whom?

He's a Christian crusader. They do that. Alec is cool, where he's from is neocon country, I'd bet he's voting Trump

/u/ciswhitemaelstrom

The guy that created SNL is Canadian, bro. They've been dragging down Canadian talent to perform on the show since the beginning.

Sweet handle. Im there too but im new. Just in it for the Trumppening

Czech'd

tell us the whole story of how you got fired

Haha well I'm the kind of guy who prefers Family Guy over South Park

The one where Trump hosted was the only episode I've ever watched.

It was only occasionally "great" and more often amateurish, but it was at least original at it's inception.

Now it's just derivative of itself, and tedious to watch.

Ok ok. But we are in the here and now. SCTV a long time ago

i havent watched snl since the mid 90's

fpbp

OH SHIT! Double dubz!

>I'm a SNL Writer

Wait a minute ... SNL is still on TV?

how did you become an SNL writer - did you do stand up first?

To myself, possibly others, you, since you replied... And this guy.

>SNL is still on TV?

Overproduced musical acts need a place to practice their lip-syncing.

Mo Collins is sexy as all fucks.

Where is the proof slut

Thats when it stopped being consistently great/good. If theres a single toptier sketch a week Im surprised

SAGE THIS LYING FAGGOT

GAS ALL LEAFS

Do you remember when Phil Lamarr used to act in front of a camera?

WHO DELETED MY POST

Thats true. Im local to the Baldwin family. Alec gets a lot of crap but he's a tough mofo and he does well. Need to check if he's a Trump man to be sure tho

WHY though? Why did you get fired? Tell us a story snlanon

I believe him.

His trolling is exactly as uninteresting, unoriginal, and unfunny as the show is.

Living in a nazi state.

Gotta love these tolerant liberals who fire you for your beliefs.

Hitlery

Haven't watched snl in over a decade. I'm actually suprised its still on.

>Ziiing!
m.eonline.com/news/681179/alec-baldwin-believes-donald-trump-is-exactly-what-we-deserve-watch-now

They made fun of her in the primaries because she was co-opting everything Bernie said.
>youtube.com/watch?v=O3iBb1gvehI

Now they won't do shit, because it's her or Trump.

Give us a full story of how you got caught being pro Trump and how they fired you

The last time SNL was funny was like 2001

fpbp

>I'm a SNL writer

nope

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WATCH THIS LIBTARD HORSESHIT I WOULD BE IN A CLUB MENS ROOM COKED UP AND BALLS DEEP IN SOME SKANK THAT TIME TONINGHT IF I WASNT IN COUNTY

provide some proof, you piece of shit. what wer you doing working for that shitty hack of a sitcom? kike

I kept my mouth shut and focused on the technical aspects of comedy writing for the first few years. Regrettably, I got too comfortable. I'd make jokes, open my mouth a bit too often, and I'd talk back when I'd get yelled at. I was respected by quite a few higher up jews and a few cast member, but that didn't stop the Head Writer from firing me after an especially heated argument with a few lesbians in the writing room.

Why is the entire SNL Troupe filled with talentless liberal faggots?

OP confirmed trump chump starting damage control early cause he knows Baldwin gonna BTFO dump tonight

>don't bother watching

havn't for the last about 15 years. Why would I start?

You sound legit, idk. I guess my question is- was it worth it? I like Donald but he's not losing no jobs over me

Did you meet Donald Trump last year?

>Don't bother watching

I never watch SNL

>being a comedy writer
>taking stance against daddy Trump
You deserve to get fired, fgt ass sjw.

This
Or your thread will go bye bye troll
Watch

>Getting into an argument with a pair of lesbians
Kek. What was the argument about? Trump being literally Hitler who wanted to slay all LGBT?

Fpbp

>It's something to watch on Saturday night
>Not watching Adult Swim and Toonami.

Its like you are trying to be lame.

We have Arec Barrwin

It was worth it but if you want to make it in that industry you better keep your mouth shut and your head down around lesbians

what would happen to the people who shit talked trump if he became president? think the media would still call him hitler after he wins?